ClassShare is a user-friendly class scheduling app which can also be used as a simple and funny notepad for important events related to school. Moreover, ClassShare allows you to share your class schedule with schoolmates, teachers and parents. Having the ClassShare app means you can either create your own class schedule or you can download and use an already existing one.
Main features of the basic version:
- Creating your own class schedule based on pre-defaulted courses
- A user-friendly notepad for important events related to your studies (for example, assignments or tests)
- Option to download and use an already existing class schedule created by another ClassShare user
- Management of your school events (homework & tests) in one screen
- Sharing your class schedule with others. You just need their e-mails
- Cloud backup and sync your shared timetable across all your Android devices.
Buy premium features in our shop:
- Widget for desktop, which shows your current class and related information including events such as scheduled homework, tests or exams.
- Pictograms on class icons
- Create and use more shared class schedules.
- Textures on icons that can enrich the design of your class schedule
- Classes countdown, which shows the remaining time to either the beginning of your daily schedule or its end
- Removing ads from the app.
Please note that uploading or editing a shared class schedule requires either an internet connection or wi-fi.
ClassShare is optimized to Android 4.03 or higher.
Class schedule, school timetable, shared, homework, assignment, lesson, course, teacher, classes, lecture, quiz, test, project, lab, paper, book report, essay, presentation, classhare
Try all our features:
- import and export your schedules,
- Handy Schedule exchanging online,
- clear form of schedule, that helps to organize student life,
- intuitive schedule,
- supporting variant of A-B schedule (week-to-week view),
- cross your everyday classes simply,
- plain and light interface.
- Shandy: Handy Schedule widget,
- adding notes and hometasks to classes’ records.
2. The app has five(5) main screens:
- Main Menu
- List with all homework assignments, sorted on date, with counters for the amount of homework not "done" yet.
- List with all Exams, sorted on date,
- Timetable for the current day
- Timetable for the current week
3. You can define your own subjects/lessons.
You can define the start and end times of the lessons.
Upto 20 lessons per day.
You can define contact information for each subject.
4. Feature to make a temporary (one lesson, one day) timetable change.
5. ---> Possible to use a 2- 3- and 4-week timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
6. ---> Possible to use a rotating timetable (enable it in the Settings!)
7. By (short) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define homework for that lesson.
By (long) Clicking on a lesson in the timetable screens, you can define a one-time timetable change for that lesson.
8. In the Timetable screens, there are indications for unfinished homework and examinations for lessons.
9. By sweeping left or right on the timetable screen, you can go forward or backward in time.
Sweep down is back to current day/week
10. Multiple homescreen widgets available.
Tablet optimization was sponsored and designed by Digitally Different Srl
[Arabic translation by: Adel Al-Ghuzaili]
More from developer
1. Automatically display the current course, You can quickly browse the day's course
2. You can customize the display info
3. Auto set the profile in class
4. Alert before the class
5. Backup/Restore course
6. Support multiple user and term
7. Support share your courses to your friend
Keywords & Tags：
Widget Course Student TimeTable WP7 University curriculum Course Table Schedule Class timetable