KitKat & Lollipop support with root requires
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
- Notification bar
- Charge Alerts
- Usage chart
Instantly know how many hours you have left for:
- Listening to music
- Watching video
- Talking on the phone
- Internet Browsing ( WiFi / Edge / 3G / 4G )
- Time left to recharge
- Time to use LED Flashlight
- 2D and 3D Games
- Reading books
- GPS navigation
- Video chat
- Taking photos
- Recording videos
If you have a new or rare device, please run calibration tests to share your results with the community and make this app even more precise !
Try it now ! It's simply the best at what it does.
Pro version support display CPU consumption, CPU temperature, CPU frequency, available RAM, and memory view notification (4.1 or above). It is also ad-free.
Trial free version available at:
*** 4.3 user with ROOT: You can now download our "Notification Helper" app to hide, force clear, and recover notifications ***
1.0.101 Support android 5 / lollipop exception list (require PACKAGE_USAGE_STATS permission)
1.0.98 Russian - maksnogin
1.0.95 Fix for "Android L", Polish - TomoS
1.0.92 CPU% line
1.0.90 Memory View (notification)
1.0.84 CPU temp (supported devices)
1.0.83 Update min. font size
1.0.82 Xiaomi fix (小米、紅米)
1.0.80 Fix for Nexus 5, update icon, bug fixes
* Run service in normal priority (Hide Notification!) (4.3+)
* Enforced READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE permission for Kitkat (Read SD card font), minor fixes for Kitkat (4.4+)
1.0.76 Optimize (battery)
1.0.74 Optimze, fix for HTC devices
1.0.68 Start on boot, optimize for HD res
1.0.67 Notification fix (4.3+)
1.0.66 Text transparency, day dreaming hide (4.2+)
1.0.64 Display CPU frequency, text alignment
1.0.63 Exclusion list (require GET_TASKS PERMISSION)
1.0.61 Custom location
1.0.59 Text shadow
1.0.56 Touch through (non-blocking)
1.0.40-50 Custom height / width / font size / fonts / color
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
[KO Lab] – News combined with pictures, words, videos in introducing KO Lab and its newsletters, insights, equipment information.
[Book A Session] – Reservation function and introduce the customer meeting process. User can also forward the feedback to the administrator.
[New Initiatives] – Introduce the latest initiatives made by KO Lab team.
[Customer Profile] – Basic information of the customers who have visited KO Lab.
*History graph includes discharge predictions - know how much it expects you'll be at a couple hours from now.
*Usage graph shows what days and times battery is most used.
*Learns patterns over time to become more accurate
*Includes dynamic 1x1 and 2x1 widgets
*Auto-backups to prevent loss of data
Scroll down and view the Web page for more information.
Nowadays, battery technology isn’t advancing quickly enough to accompany developments in areas like higher-resolution displays. But, you don't realy need to worry about that anymore... We've developed Battery Life Booster for Android, the best Android battery saver!
With a very user-friendly interface, Battery Life Booster for Android carries out a diagnosis of your smartphone status.
In order to extend your battery life for long periods, it kills background tasks, adjusts screen brightness, cleans caches, cleans memory, turns off wifi, gps, bluetooth and data, automatically, when they're not being used.
Most of all, rather than just killing apps, it turns off power-greedy components when you're not using them.
Battery Life Booster for Android also tells you exactly how much battery power each app you have installed is using, apps that aren't running and system apps, with the option to close them directly with one single tap.
This battery saving tool, tells you how much battery power you have left after shutting down some features on your phone. You’ll not only be extending your handset’s life, but you will also be improving its overall performance.
Make it last, with one single tap!
Battery Life Booster for Android is a battery saver and battery extender tool.
One simple click and:
- Save you battery
- Power and extend you battery
- Optimize your Android device
- Monitor your battery
- Make your phone or tablet faster
- Increase efficiency of memory usage
- Release RAM memory
- Clear hidden row and caches
- Improve performance
- Adjust apps and settings
Featuring a multi-task killer, Battery Life Booster for Android will speed up your device and save battery.
With its battery extender, it will get rid of apps taking unneeded space and power in your device, with a power saving mode.
Download now this battery saver if you're looking for a battery booster!
Make your battery last as long as possible, with this free Android tool.
Battery Life Booster for Android... for sure, the best battery saver app, available on GooglePlay - Download it now!
Don't get stuck again with an unexpected low battery!
★ Percentage of battery remaining shown in status bar (optional)
★ Rate of discharge tells you how fast your battery is being used up
★ Charts show recent and predicted battery percentage
★ Widgets for percentage, time remaining, percentage per hour, temperature and voltage
★ Optional warnings when your remaining time or percentage meets a limit
★ Optional warning when your battery usage per hour is above normal
★ Tune screen, wifi, bluetooth and auto sync settings to save battery
★ Battery saving score gives easy feedback on how to save more battery
You can measure how much energy is consumed/charged per hour.
How to use:
- Drag on graph to scroll
- Pinch in/out on graph to change time-axis
- Drag green label on the bottom to change measurement period
(Thick short green line indicates actual recorded point which is automatically chosen nearest point from thin green line)
Battery level is recorded for only 10 days.
*NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Two widget designs (as two widgets in the widgets list) - Classic and Text.
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Option to show a persistent notification with all information from widget.
- Customizations (size, color, etc.).
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
NEW: Analyze CurrentWidget log to get your battery capacity - http://nkhosla.com/battery/
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
Battery Monitor 3 allows you to display an icon on your status bar that lets you know how much battery capacity (%) you’ve got left and also place a widget on your home screen that shows both battery capacity (%) and estimated remaining time. But, that’s not all! Not only does this app give you these tools, it also keeps a record of changes in remaining battery capacity and device temperature and displays the results in graph form.
--- Choose when and how you’re notified! ---
You can choose to receive notifications via ticker-text message on your status bar whenever your battery status changes. You can also set an alarm (with or without vibration) to sound whenever a set capacity level has been reached. Sounds can be turned on/off and different sounds can even be chosen for the alarm. Of course, all of the notification features can be turned off, giving you full control.
--- Designed to reduce the load on your battery! ---
The number of times the app monitors your device’s battery is automatically adjusted according to the status of your device, and the app itself was designed to use the least possible amount of battery life.
--- Helps you prolong your battery’s lifespan! ---
Temperature and discharge are two things that can shorten your battery’s lifespan. Besides giving you the ability to check how much time or charge your battery has left and allowing you to set alarms to notify when your battery reaches a certain capacity, Battery Monitor 3 creates graphs for monitoring temperature and charge.
There are 5 different graphs for analyzing battery capacity, temperature, or both. Two graphs deal with capacity: the Capacity Graph, which shows changes in capacity over time, and the Capacity Frequency Graph, which shows how often a particular capacity was achieved. Two additional graphs show changes in temperature: the Temperature Graph shows you changes in device temperature over time and the Temperature Frequency Graph displays the number of times a certain temperature was experienced. Finally, there is also the Capacity and Temperature Scatter Diagram which allows you to see the relationship between capacity and temperature.
--- Notices ---
This application requires full internet access to download advertisements. It will not be used for any other purpose.
The figures used when displaying temperature, remaining battery capacity, and remaining time rely solely on data provided by your device. If there is a major change in your device’s data, there will also be a sudden large change in the figures displayed.
Click “Power saving”button again to close the mode and return to last activated mode.
Two kinds of desktop widget（1x1,2x1） to help you quick start and close power saving mode.
*Battery Monitor, clearly shows the status of battery life and usage.
*Switching & managing Wifi, bluetooth, GPS, background light, sound, synchronization in one touch, saves battery with efficiency.
*Self-Customized Saving Mode, user can adjust the battery saving setting freely to fit each one's needs.
*Battery Usage Setting, will adjust the battery usage status automatically to monitor the battery life more accurately.
*3 different battery models to choose, to fit your needs and style.
*Tab widget: comes with 2 styles (1x1, 2x1), different styles of widget allow you to turn on the app with one tap! Easy and fast!
habit. It saves your battery by intelligently dealing with device’s network connectivity, Mobile data,
Bluetooth, GPS, Airplane Mode, Brightness, Volume and Screen timeout.
With providing notification when your device battery goes down and adding into widget, it becomes
easier and faster to easy.
Battery Saver Application is showing not only detail lists of Charge Mode, Battery but also the way to
Optimize Device’s battery and the feature of Task Killer.
With 3 modes, including:
1. Saving Mode: (Suggested to use in lowest Battery Status)
2. Sleep Mode: (Suggested to use when you sleep)
3. Customized Mode:
Battery Saver Application is the best solution for saving battery life.
****************************** BSTATS PRO *********************************
Keep your graphs on homescreen or lockscreen to have a quick overview of your statistics
Notify me if hourly or daily consumption is over a certain limit
Lets you check out your statistics switching from chart view mode to a simple and immediate plain text list.
For advanced users it will be useful managing with more than one backup
Allows you to export to csv every statistic that you are looking at
IGNORE AIRPLANE MODE
Useful if you keep your phone in Airplane Mode during the night and so you don't want to consider those hours in statistics because you actually do not use your phone
MOST ACTIVE APPS EXCLUSIONS
Exclude apps you do not care about in pie chart of most active apps for a more accurate overview of you needs