Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email email@example.com and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!
As an added bonus, you can choose from a great variety of Battery icon styles.
・Graphs your battery usage info in detail
・Monitors active apps
・Over 15 battery icon styles
・Remaining charge bar displayed at the edge of the screen
・Battery status alarm
・Lists historical log data
・Estimates the time to fully charge and charge remaining
※For security reasons, apps outside of GooglePlay cannot be installed while displaying the battery status bar. (It's locked to prevent installation of unauthorized apps.)
※Now available! Try the new BatteryMix Pro, with no ads and more advanced functions (paid).
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
Now with the ability to monitor the battery level of your Android Wear watch as well!
On Android Lollipop devices, has the ability to graph battery current (i.e. instantaneous usage) in milli-amperes, and battery energy level, in milli-watt hours.
Source code here: https://github.com/codeka/advbatterygraph
You can check the status of the battery to manage my phone via a log that has been recorded.
Log records to prevent excessive battery level and status (charging / discharging, etc.) when a change log records.
This application supports from Android OS 2.2 (Froyo).
If a problem occurs, please send an e-mail. Will be quick response.
✓ Basic Features
- Battery records information.
- Your log can be viewed as a list or a graph.
- In the status bar displays the current battery level.
- The battery is changed, the amount of time it took to use 1% in the status bar will be notified.
- After completion of the boot log service can be started automatically.
- You can export the recorded log, CSV or DB file.
- Android OS 3.0 or higher is, UI in default Holo theme.
- Because it contains a services, this application does not support the installation of external memory.
✓ Permission description
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Is used to record files on the SD card.
You can measure how much energy is consumed/charged per hour.
How to use:
- Drag on graph to scroll
- Pinch in/out on graph to change time-axis
- Drag green label on the bottom to change measurement period
(Thick short green line indicates actual recorded point which is automatically chosen nearest point from thin green line)
Battery level is recorded for only 10 days.
Measure the charging and discharging current of your battery.
The app works on Android 4.0.3+ devices. Not every device is supported because there are devices which lacks an appropriate measurement chip (or the interface) and they can not be supported at all. Please read the list of not supported phones at the end of the description.
The app is not meant to be mA accurate. It is only good for evaluate which Charger/USB cable combo is working the best for you on the same device.
Start the app and wait ca. 10 seconds ("measuring" is on the display). After this time, the charging or discharging current will be shown.
The current depends on many things:
- Charger (USB/AC/Wireless)
- USB cable
- Phone type
- Current tasks running
- Display brightness
- WiFi state
- GPS state
Please don't use the readings on this app as concrete science. However, the readings are good enough to relatively measure how various chargers and USB cables fair on the same device.
If your Lollipop device (or later) shows 0 all the time, please use the settings option "Old measurement method". You can force the app with it to use the old measurement interface, if the Lollipop device has at least one.
Unfortunately some Samsung devices don't give correct (measured) values (e.g.: S5), just the maximum possible charging current with the actual USB cable/charger configuration. This is a firmware problem.
About notification and background measurement:
- The measurement works in the background only if you switch on the notification in the settings.
- You can hide the notification icon by setting the notification priority to minimum.
Background info: The app measures the charging/discharging current of the battery. If your phone is not connected to a charger, you see the discharging current which is negative. If you connect a charger then the current what the charger gives will be used to supply your phone and the remaining power will be charged into the battery.
If your phone consumes 300 mA without a charger connected (-300mA on the display), then a 500 mA charger will charge your battery maximum with 200 mA current (200mA on display).
Technical info: The displayed current is an average value from 50 measurements minus the 10 upper values and the 10 lower values. The displayed current can be shaky or unstable or even just zero which means, that the Android system provides such unstable values. Every company uses different battery types and other hardware making it difficult to get accurate results about your charger.
LiPo batteries don't draw the maximum for the full time it takes to charge the phone. If your battery is charged almost full then the charging current will be much less as by lower battery levels.
- A graph explaining LiPo charge stages: http://batteryuniversity.com/_img/content/ion1.jpg
- Dave's (EEVBlog) LiPo Charging Tutorial: http://youtu.be/A6mKd5_-abk
Phones/ROMS compatible only with "Old measurement method" switched on and selected the right "Measurement interface":
➤ HTC One M7 / M8
Phones/ROMS reported to be not working with this app:
➤ Galaxy Grand Prime - fortuna3gdtv
➤ Galaxy Note2 - t03g, t03gchn, t03gchnduos, t03gcmcc, t03gctc, t03gcuduos
➤ Galaxy S3 - d2att, d2spr, d2vmu
➤ Galaxy Tab4 7.0 - degas3g
➤ HTC Desire 510 - htc_a11ul8x26
➤ HTC One S (ville), X (endeavoru), XL (evita)
➤ HTC Sensation 4G - pyramid
Please do not give wrong rating, if your phone is one of the above. Not the app is wrong, but your phone does not support this kind of measurement yet.
If the app doesn't work on your device with pre-Lollipop Android version, then please read the first and the second posts in this XDA developer forum thread: http://goo.gl/pZqJg8 . Please post your problem with screenshots in the XDA thread.
Battery Monitor 3 allows you to display an icon on your status bar that lets you know how much battery capacity (%) you’ve got left and also place a widget on your home screen that shows both battery capacity (%) and estimated remaining time. But, that’s not all! Not only does this app give you these tools, it also keeps a record of changes in remaining battery capacity and device temperature and displays the results in graph form.
--- Choose when and how you’re notified! ---
You can choose to receive notifications via ticker-text message on your status bar whenever your battery status changes. You can also set an alarm (with or without vibration) to sound whenever a set capacity level has been reached. Sounds can be turned on/off and different sounds can even be chosen for the alarm. Of course, all of the notification features can be turned off, giving you full control.
--- Designed to reduce the load on your battery! ---
The number of times the app monitors your device’s battery is automatically adjusted according to the status of your device, and the app itself was designed to use the least possible amount of battery life.
--- Helps you prolong your battery’s lifespan! ---
Temperature and discharge are two things that can shorten your battery’s lifespan. Besides giving you the ability to check how much time or charge your battery has left and allowing you to set alarms to notify when your battery reaches a certain capacity, Battery Monitor 3 creates graphs for monitoring temperature and charge.
There are 5 different graphs for analyzing battery capacity, temperature, or both. Two graphs deal with capacity: the Capacity Graph, which shows changes in capacity over time, and the Capacity Frequency Graph, which shows how often a particular capacity was achieved. Two additional graphs show changes in temperature: the Temperature Graph shows you changes in device temperature over time and the Temperature Frequency Graph displays the number of times a certain temperature was experienced. Finally, there is also the Capacity and Temperature Scatter Diagram which allows you to see the relationship between capacity and temperature.
--- Notices ---
This application requires full internet access to download advertisements. It will not be used for any other purpose.
The figures used when displaying temperature, remaining battery capacity, and remaining time rely solely on data provided by your device. If there is a major change in your device’s data, there will also be a sudden large change in the figures displayed.
Prediction of the remaining hour of use and the latest use situation graph are also displayed.
Prediction of the remaining hour of use takes about 1 hour from several minutes.
Version 0.2.0 (2011/09/23)
- Roughly, it translated into English.
Version 0.2.1 (2011/09/28)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.2 (2011/10/05)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.3 (2011/11/3)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.4 (2012/4/12)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.5 (2012/4/14)
- Remand of Version 0.2.4
We express our gratitude to Ezequiel D.C who helped us in translating our app in Spanish.
Decir gracias: gracias a Ezequiel DC que traduce la versión en español.
Best Features (Free)
Quickly view power consumption stats, choose a power plan and clear apps from memory.
Boost battery life by cleaning memory.
Power consumption stats
View the current and total usage history for all apps, wake locks and hardware.
Power usage plans
Has Balanced, Power Save, Super Save, Night and User Custom modes to provide the best user experience
Time left per app
Linpus Battery optimizer monitors battery usage for each app over time. Then it calculates the time remaining for each app before the battery drains out. For example, if you want to watch a movie, it will look at the battery status and estimate how many hours of battery remains. You can therefore plan if you can watch all the movie or not, or you need to close other apps or charge.
Application management UI
Linpus Battery optimizer lets you not only see which app is using the most power, but let you kill it immediately without having to go to another panel.
Has Trickle, Fast and Full Charge stages. Many batteries appear to be full, the Trickle option means you squeeze an extra little juice into your battery before you unplug.
Intelligent power saving
Can automatically disable wireless connectivity when your battery gets below a certain percentage
A full list of free features is below:
- Show battery life and temperature status.
- Show time estimation and percentage for battery usage.
- Show time estimation and percentage for charging.
- Show battery life for different scenarios, e.g. standby, call, video & music playback, web surfing and so on.
- Supports learning mechanism to adjust time estimation dynamically.
- Supports fast charge, full charge and trickle charge.
- Show tips for different charging status.
- Show instant power consumption for each app with ranking.
- Can kill an app from the app list.
- Show instant power consumption for hardware components with rankings.
- Can adjust the setting for each hardware component.
- Supports three pre-defined modes: Balanced, Power Save, and Super Save modes.
- Records initial settings to User Custom mode.
- Users can set values as they like for all modes.
- Show time estimation for each mode.
Intelligent Power Saving or Boost:
- Can automatically switch to another mode when the power is lower than a certain threshold.
- Can automatically disable all connectivity when the battery goes below a certain threshold.
- Show battery percentage on battery widget.
- Supports quick switch panel.
- Supports one tap to clear system memory (smart clear).
Others Free features:
- Provides useful power saving and battery boosting tips.
- Show notification when the battery is fully charged.
- Show notification when the battery is lower than a certain threshold.
- Show battery icon on status bar.
- Show battery info in notification area.
Linpus Battery optimizer has been tested on all the latest and best devices such as Samsung Galaxy S3, Galaxy S4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Galaxy Nexus ,HTC Desire S and so on. Please feel free to contact us if your device is not supported.
Major features are
Show battery status
Show battery status (Level, Temperature(Cellcius, Farenheit), Voltage...)
Notify when batter is consumed too fast
Notify using "Toast" message periodically
Battery usage history graph
SD card usage (2x1 widget only)
Customizable color & background
1x1, 2x1 widget, notification bar support
As the main design concept is to consume battery power for monitoring as less as possible, estimation time & graph data are not collect real time.
Lite version: Auto-launching when plugged. (please consider this as donation). not every time but per 3~4 hours.
You can find a paid version [Battery Widget Pro].
Recommended by Appgovideo.com (http://www.appgovideo.com/)
If you don't need any settings, widgets, ads, useless graphs - this app is for you!
NOTE! MIGHT NOT WORK with battery saving modes like STAMINA on Sony phones, need to turn them off or include this app in white list.
This app does not stay in memory as background process, it reads battery data and turns off with a certain interval, when battery level for a long time does not change, interval is increased, thus saving memory and battery of the phone. This app might not be so precise as apps with background process.
Icon, and Logo Design by Niclas Stöhr (firstname.lastname@example.org)
The most complete tool to monitor your battery: Shows historical data (%, mA, mW, mV and temperature), calculates estimated run-times and battery aging, helps calibrate battery, and improves your battery run-time.
► Use in-app purchase to remove ads or enable automatic history markers.
► Display all information using great looking graphics, fully scrollable and zoomable.
► Use additional packages to show great looking icons in notification bar
► Display historical graphics or battery data on your home screen using widgets of various sizes!
► Triggers alarm based on any battery data
► Manually resets battery statistics on rooted phone
► Calculate remaining time while unplugged or charging (AC/USB/Wireless)
► Calculate actual battery capacity
► Support multiple batteries
► Online help accessible from app
► Export data to System Tuner Pro to analyze which process is responsible for battery drain!
► Pro version has all features unlocked and no ads
◊ Wide (2x1) and graphic (2x1, 3x1, 4x1) widgets
◊ Export data to System Tuner Pro
◊ Update battery capacity or reference based on measured data
◊ Keep information of unlimited number of batteries (2 in free)
◊ Add history markers manually or automatically on boot, ROM/kernel/battery changes
◊ Lowest battery consumption on the market:
Are consuming the battery even when you're not looking at the screen to become concerned about battery power. It is putting the cart before the horse s.
Nonresident is a very simple application that displays the remaining battery power only for one second, when you launch this app.
You can check the battery and then immediately tap the icon If you place a shortcut to the home screen.
When not in use does not consume the battery of course.
Free version let you try all features but has some limitations
2 activities per day
1 pause per activity
1 expense per activity
1 note per activity
1 tag per activity
3 activities in reports
ACQUISTA LA LICENZA PRO COME ACQUISTO INAPP PER ELIMINARE LE LIMITAZIONI
Real time activity tracking with calculated work time
Expense with attachments
Activities GPS Localization
Rounded activity working time
Import contacts as categories
Manage phone call as activities. If number is associated it will be automatically categorized
Record phone calls
Advanced activity revision
Assign tags to activity
Add an activity directly from revision
Sync actovoties to Google calendar, and calculate working times
Export XML report of activities
Export CSV report of activities
HTTP post of XML report to remote webservice
Notify activities and pauses in progress
Upload attachments to dropbox
Backup/restore activities database to dropbox
You can customize transaltion of all app
****************************** BSTATS PRO *********************************
Keep your graphs on homescreen or lockscreen to have a quick overview of your statistics
Notify me if hourly or daily consumption is over a certain limit
Lets you check out your statistics switching from chart view mode to a simple and immediate plain text list.
For advanced users it will be useful managing with more than one backup
Allows you to export to csv every statistic that you are looking at
IGNORE AIRPLANE MODE
Useful if you keep your phone in Airplane Mode during the night and so you don't want to consider those hours in statistics because you actually do not use your phone
MOST ACTIVE APPS EXCLUSIONS
Exclude apps you do not care about in pie chart of most active apps for a more accurate overview of you needs