Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
As an added bonus, you can choose from a great variety of Battery icon styles.
・Graphs your battery usage info in detail
・Monitors active apps
・Over 15 battery icon styles
・Remaining charge bar displayed at the edge of the screen
・Battery status alarm
・Lists historical log data
・Estimates the time to fully charge and charge remaining
※For security reasons, apps outside of GooglePlay cannot be installed while displaying the battery status bar. (It's locked to prevent installation of unauthorized apps.)
※Now available! Try the new BatteryMix Pro, with no ads and more advanced functions (paid).
A small 1x1 elegant looking widget that simply displays your battery level on it with a number and dynamic icon. At this stage it has a few configurable options such as changing between Celsius and Fahrenheit as well as whether or not to display percentage on the icon.
* Simple and elegant design
* Shows you your battery level at a glance, as well as detailed information, just by clicking on the battery.
*Extra info includes:
*Temperature (C or F)
This widget is nowhere near finished, new features will be added weekly. Here's some we've got in mind:
* Notification bar icon (Configurable and Themeable) (Working on this now)
* Themes for the widget as well as customization
* Estimated time remaining
* Graphs displaying usage
If you've got something you'd like to be added or if you've got some feedback, just send us and email and we'll do our best to incorporate it into BatteryStats.
Similarly, if you've found a bug - don't comment here. Send us and email with what's wrong and we'll try get it fixed as soon as we can. Usually within a day if were not elsewhere!
Now with the ability to monitor the battery level of your Android Wear watch as well!
On Android Lollipop devices, has the ability to graph battery current (i.e. instantaneous usage) in milli-amperes, and battery energy level, in milli-watt hours.
Source code here: https://github.com/codeka/advbatterygraph
2. 스마트폰 사용으로 인해 손이 아프신분,
3. 상태바 내리기 귀찮으신 분들만 받아주세요♥
딱 필요한 기능만 간소화하여,
1. 어플 목록 아이콘을 길게눌러, 홈화면 하단으로 이동.
2. 상태바 내림 : 아이콘 원터치.
3. 상태바 올림 : 뒤로가기 버튼. (Back Key)
카톡 메시지나, 문자 등 !
상태바를 내려야만 하는 순간이 올 때 !!
번번이 상태바를 아래로 내리기 귀찮으셨죠 !!!
[ 상태바 내리는 동작 ]
손목이 땡기고, 불편하다고 생각해왔습니다.
그러던중, 오늘 갑자기 너무도 짜증이나서,
상태바를 쉽게 내려주는 어플을 만들어버리기로 결심했습니다.
♥군더더기없이 상태바 내리고/올리는 기능♥
♥그래서, 30분만에 후딱 만들어버렸습니다♥
딱 필요한 기능만 간소화하여,
1. 어플 목록 아이콘을 길게눌러, 홈화면 하단으로 이동.
2. 상태바 내림 : 아이콘 클릭시,
3. 상태바 올림 : 뒤로가기 버튼(Back Key)
무료 [ 메모 종결자 ]도 많은 사랑 부탁드립니다♥ '-'
status bar down
[ Keyword ] Widget Factory
Device, widget icon, speed toggle now,
simple chic, one click, one touch
[ 한글 키워드 ]
♥ OS 필수어플 시리즈 ♥
[ 백라이트 토글 ] : 홈화면 아이콘→ 백라이트 On/Off
[ 상태바 내리기 ] : 홈화면 아이콘→ 상태바 당장 내림
[ 화면 끄기 1.0 ] : 홈화면 아이콘→ 폰화면 당장 끄기
[ 미친 횃불 2.0 ] : 홈화면 아이콘→ 플래시 당장 켜기
[ Reboot 4 root ] : 홈화면 아이콘→ 재부팅 롸잇 나우
♥ 자매품 ♥
[ 메모 종결자 ] : 2011 스마트앱어워드 -정보관리 우수상★
[ 미친 뽁뽁이 ] : 월드랭킹'-' ♥
♥ 어플 친구 ♥
[ 인생시계 ] : 당신의 인생을 시간으로 환산해줍니다♥
[ 공포 상호작용 ] : 사용자와의 상호작용을 통한 신개념 공포
What We Want?
위젯팩토리는 (Widget Factory)
인간과 컴퓨터를 이어주는 매개체를 창조합니다.
[ ICE ] Interface Cognitive Engineering
개발자 연락처 :
Battery Repair is THE ONLY APP that is able to carry out a process of maintenance and repair of our device’s battery.
This app is brand new in Android Market for it is totally different from the present utilities.
Battery Repair carries out a maintenance process which is INDEPENDENT from the recharging one. The battery is “re-calibrate” and optimized.
The App also carries out an optimized recharging process which is concurrent with the maintenance process and which guarantees a longer time of capacity, in order to get a 2 from 8 hours increase. These are empirical data, based on several tests which have made carried out with the aforementioned app.
* Triggers: App, Time, Day, Location, Hard/Soft State, Event, Shortcut, Widget, Timer, Plugins
* Actions: 200+ built-in, plugin support
* Tasks: loops, variables, conditions
* Scenes: design your own screen overlays
* App Creation: create your own standalone apps to share or sell! (Android 2.3+)
Starter Guides: http://tasker.dinglisch.net/guides.html
Queries, Problems: see Menu / Info / Support in-app
It's not possible to fix problems reported via Play Store Comments...
****** Actions By Category ******
[not all actions available on all devices]
* ALERT: Flash, Notify LED/Sound/Vibrate, Cancel Notification, Popup Timed/WithTaskIcons/Names, Torch, Vibrate, Vibrate Pattern
* APP: Calendar Insert, Go Home, Kill App, Load App, Open Map (/StreetView/Nav)
* AUDIO: Alarm/Call/DTMF/Media/Notif./Ringer/System Volume, Haptic Feedback Toggle, Mic Mute, Notification Pulse, Notification(<4.1)/Ringer Vibrate (<4.2 or root), Silent Mode, Speakerphone, Sound Effects toggle
* DIALOG: 28 System Settings dialogs
* DISPLAY: Auto-Brightness, Close System Dialogs, Keyguard, Keyguard Pattern, Display Brightness, Display Off Timeout, Display Rotation, Set Wallpaper, Stay On, Status Bar (expand/collapse)
* FILE: Browse Files, Directory Create/Delete/Move, File Copy/Delete/Move/Open, Write To File, Read Line, Read Paragraph, Zip/Unzip File
* INPUT: Button, Dpad (root only), Type (root only), Input Method Select, Soft Keyboard (show)
* MEDIA: Media Button Events (grab), Media Player Control, Music File/Dir, Play/Forward/Back/Stop, Photo/Series/TimeSeries, Record Audio, Record Audio Stop, Ringtone, Scan Card
* MISC: (Broadcast) Action Intent, Component Intent, Get Location, GPS Status (<2.3 or Cyanogen/submod), Run (ASE) Script, Say, Say To File, Shut Up, Search For, Set Clipboard, Reboot (root only), Set CPU (root only) Set Timezone
* NETWORK: Airplane Mode (<4.1 or root), Autosync, BT, BT ID, Compose Email, Browse URL, HTTP GET, HTTP POST, Mobile Data (on/off), Mobile Data 2G/3G (Cyanogen only), USB Tether, WiFi Toggle, Wifi Disconnect/Reassociate/Reconnect, Wifi Sleep, Wifi Tether, Wimax Toggle
* PHONE: Call, Call Log, Call Block/Divert/Revert, Compose MMS/SMS, Contacts, End Call, Radio, Send SMS, Send Data SMS, Silence Ringer, Take Call
* TASKER: Change Icon Set, If, End If, Goto Action, Perform Task, Profile Toggle, Query Action, Set Widget Icon, Set Widget Label, Stop, Wait, Wait Until
* VARIABLES: Set, Clear, Inc, Dec, Query, Randomize, Split, Join, List
* 3RD PARTY: Android Notifier, Astrid, BeyondPod, JuiceDefender Data/Toggle, Gentle Alarm, NewsRob, OfficeTalk, SleepBot, SMS Backup+, TeslaLED, WidgetLocker
****** States ******
Airplane Mode, BT Connected, Calendar Entry, Docked, Headset Plugged, Incoming Call, Keyboard Out, Light Level, Media Button, Missed Call, Mobile Network, Device Orientation, Power, Various Sensors, Signal Strength, Unread Text, Variable Value, Wifi Network, Wifi Near
****** Events ******
Alarm Clock/Done, Date Set, Time/Date Set, Timezone Set, Display: Off/On/Unlocked, File Closed/Deleted/Modified/Moved/Opened/Attributes Changed, Camera/Search Button Long-Press, Card Mounted/Removed/Unmounted, Gesture,Missed Call, Phone Changes, Received Text, SMS Send Success/Failure, Battery Changed/Full/Low/Overheating, Device Boot, Device Shutdown, Storage Low, Locale Changed, New/Removed/Updated Package, Wallpaper Changed, Button Gadget Clicked, New Window, Notification, Notification Clicked, Zoom Click, Variable Cleared/Set, K9 Email Received, Gentle Alarm, Kaloer Clock, OpenWatch, Reddit Notify, Screebl, Widget Locker
Battery Bar + is a user-friendly application which is beautiful, simple to use, and also highly-customisable to fit the way you want.
FREE and ad. FREE
This app is 100% free and does not include any advertisement.
Animated battery bar
Unique and gorgeous looking animation provided for charging, discharging and also fully charged battery status.
Customisable battery bar
Allows you to change the height, and the color of the bar depending on the battery level.
Allows you to choose to hide battery bar when full screen application is running.
This app is smaller than all other similar application and requires minimum memory footprint.
Install the app and discover more.
This application can run on all devices running android 2.2 and onwards, It will NOT show annoying notification for android 4.3 users.
If you like this free application, please consider donating to support us.The donation can be made within the app.
We appreciate for all of your support, thank you.
If you have encountered any problem using this app or have any suggestion, please contact us with our email.
- SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW - To show battery bar on top of other application.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - To allow monitor to start running from boot up automatically.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - To backup and restore battery bar setting on SD card.
- BILLING - To allow donations to be made from Google In-App Purchase
ISIL AYLANC (German and Turkish translations)
Henrique Baldy (Portuguese translation)
Keywords: MIUI, ChargeBar, TEAM Battery Bar App, PRO, battery indicator, charge bar plus, Energy Bar
You can check the status of the battery to manage my phone via a log that has been recorded.
Log records to prevent excessive battery level and status (charging / discharging, etc.) when a change log records.
This application supports from Android OS 2.2 (Froyo).
If a problem occurs, please send an e-mail. Will be quick response.
✓ Basic Features
- Battery records information.
- Your log can be viewed as a list or a graph.
- In the status bar displays the current battery level.
- The battery is changed, the amount of time it took to use 1% in the status bar will be notified.
- After completion of the boot log service can be started automatically.
- You can export the recorded log, CSV or DB file.
- Android OS 3.0 or higher is, UI in default Holo theme.
- Because it contains a services, this application does not support the installation of external memory.
✓ Permission description
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Is used to record files on the SD card.
Battery usage time you boot from the status bar of the screen.
The application has been increased in size variations of color.
* I changed the layout of the configuration screen.
* Calling time on the screen has changed the way batteries are used.
* Bug fix
* Added a notice to the notification of the completion time charge
* Now fully charged and you can select the sound notification.
* In the notice of the charge complete "beep", "Vibrate" is now complete when the notification dialog is checked.
* Fixes to handling advertising.
Massive overhaul. Rewrite the whole application according to latest UI guidelines.
Battery monitoring app that provides information regarding the battery status and history.
- Display current battery info (technology, status, health, battery level, temperature and voltage)
- Simple statistics / battery status summary
- Tracks battery usage over time. Battery graph - Since last unplugged, 1 hour, 24 hours, 7 days and a week.
- Chart battery level, temperature and voltage on multi axis chart.
- User can stop / start monitoring service
- Export database to CSV file (up to 14 days worth of data)
- Simple battery widget
Please exclude from task killer. You may disable monitoring via app setting instead.
Remember to start monitor -> Menu -> Start Monitor. Otherwise, nothing will be shown.
Delete and add again if the widget is not responding.
* Permission usage explanation:
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION This permission is needed for sunrise and sunset calculation. Solely used for auto changing app theme (Dark or Light).
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE This permission is needed to export database to CSV file. The file is exported to BatteryView folder.
** Please see the project website (linked to below) if you have any suggestions, questions or problems — I can't respond to comments left here. *
Prediction of the remaining hour of use and the latest use situation graph are also displayed.
Prediction of the remaining hour of use takes about 1 hour from several minutes.
Version 0.2.0 (2011/09/23)
- Roughly, it translated into English.
Version 0.2.1 (2011/09/28)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.2 (2011/10/05)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.3 (2011/11/3)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.4 (2012/4/12)
- Functional improvement.
Version 0.2.5 (2012/4/14)
- Remand of Version 0.2.4
• Delivers longer battery life with fewer charges, acting as a battery life extender
• Intelligently learns how you use your Snapdragon-powered smartphone and optimizes your device without disabling smartphone functionality
• Requires no user configuration - Snapdragon BatteryGuru automatically learns and adjusts the smartphone settings so you don’t have to
After a brief 2-4 day introduction period, Snapdragon BatteryGuru learns the user’s behaviors and then notifies the user that it is ready to extend the battery life and improve the experience. Snapdragon BatteryGuru continues to operate in the background, deepening its understanding of the user and further optimizing the experience over time.
Snapdragon BatteryGuru battery saver app supports a majority of Snapdragon powered devices and we will continue to work to support additional Snapdragon powered devices. If you experience problems using this battery saver app, we'd really appreciate if you send us an email at email@example.com explaining your problem prior to leaving a review – we’ll try to respond as soon as possible.
Please note BatteryGuru is currently not supported on Android L.
Q. Why does BatteryGuru need permission to read contacts, call and SMS logs?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru now has a companion lockscreen app called Snapdragon Glance. Glance uses the behavioural learning engine of BatteryGuru to give an intelligent lock screen experience. One of the features of Glance is to suggest the next contacts you are most likely to call or SMS and to deliver this feature the contacts and call/SMS permission is required. The application doesn't read the content of the any messages and the data never leaves your device. If you don’t have Glance installed this data is not used by BatteryGuru, but it still needs to ask for the permission.
In the near future the dependency Glance has on BatteryGuru will be removed and these permission will no longer be needed.
Q. Why does Snapdragon BatteryGuru need to know my location?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru uses your location to know the places where you have access to Wi-Fi. It does not use GPS but instead uses Android’s low power network location mechanism to find your approximate location.
Q. Why is my Wi-Fi ON sometimes, when I’m expecting it to be OFF?
A. Snapdragon BatteryGuru’s Wi-Fi management feature turns Wi-Fi on when you need it and turns it off when you don’t, thereby saving you power. However, even when you don’t have Wi-Fi access Snapdragon BatteryGuru will periodically turn Wi-Fi on for few minutes to check if your ability to access Wi-Fi has changed. Likewise when you move to a new location, BatteryGuru will turn Wi-Fi on for a few minutes to check if Wi-Fi access is available. Fear not, turning on the Wi-Fi radio for a few minutes like this has little or no impact on your battery life.
Free version let you try all features but has some limitations
2 activities per day
1 pause per activity
1 expense per activity
1 note per activity
1 tag per activity
3 activities in reports
ACQUISTA LA LICENZA PRO COME ACQUISTO INAPP PER ELIMINARE LE LIMITAZIONI
Real time activity tracking with calculated work time
Expense with attachments
Activities GPS Localization
Rounded activity working time
Import contacts as categories
Manage phone call as activities. If number is associated it will be automatically categorized
Record phone calls
Advanced activity revision
Assign tags to activity
Add an activity directly from revision
Sync actovoties to Google calendar, and calculate working times
Export XML report of activities
Export CSV report of activities
HTTP post of XML report to remote webservice
Notify activities and pauses in progress
Upload attachments to dropbox
Backup/restore activities database to dropbox
You can customize transaltion of all app
****************************** BSTATS PRO *********************************
Keep your graphs on homescreen or lockscreen to have a quick overview of your statistics
Notify me if hourly or daily consumption is over a certain limit
Lets you check out your statistics switching from chart view mode to a simple and immediate plain text list.
For advanced users it will be useful managing with more than one backup
Allows you to export to csv every statistic that you are looking at
IGNORE AIRPLANE MODE
Useful if you keep your phone in Airplane Mode during the night and so you don't want to consider those hours in statistics because you actually do not use your phone
MOST ACTIVE APPS EXCLUSIONS
Exclude apps you do not care about in pie chart of most active apps for a more accurate overview of you needs