KitKat & Lollipop support with root requires
Battery Stats Plus detects and notifies battery draining apps. It collects and analyzes battery usage per app basic on your Android devices.
Usage attributes include CPU, CPU foreground, network, GPS, sensor, wake lock, and battery information. Statistic data is optionally uploaded on our cloud and shared with other users.
Cloud-based service to compare your battery lifetime and battery usage between your device and other devices.
☆ Analyze battery stats per apps
☆ Statistics on CPU, CPU foreground, data usage, GPS usage, sensor usage
☆ Auto-detect & notify battery draining apps (PRO)
☆ Estimate and monitor battery lifetime
☆ Cloud based service to compare device's battery performance
☆ Cloud based service to compare battery usage per app of your device and average usage (reported by other users)
Visit http://battery.rootuninstaller.com/start to see online battery stats
Notices: at the first run, some data items are missed since the app does not collect enough data to show on
kw: BetterBatteryStats, Better battery stats, battery saver
Battery Spy works simply by gathering battery statistics that are already available in the Android OS. What you see is what the OS reports. Battery Spy gathers up the information, organizes it, then displays it in a graph and tables for you. It also uses the information to give you an estimate of time left on battery or to full charge. Statistics are gathered and saved over a settable number of days so you can review them at any time.
Key features include:
1. Support for multiple battery profiles so you can differentiate between OEM or backup (after market) batteries, and different usage styles such as work, weekends and vacation. Create as many profiles as you want and quickly switch between them. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
2. Enable notifications for when the battery level rises above or falls below a settable percentage. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
3. Enable notifications for when the battery temperature rises above or falls below a settable degree. This feature is available during the trial period, then only with the full license after.
4. Quick access to settings that directly affect battery use so you don't have to hunt them down when you need them
5. Tap on the statistics table to go directly to the Android Battery Use screen.
6. Configurable graph that supports both 2D and 3D presentations.
7. Low CPU and resource consumption to not add (too much) to battery drain.
8. Run as a service when phone starts up, or manually.
Try Battery Spy free for 10 days and keep using it after the trial period as a free license with reduced functionality, or purchase the full license to unlock the application to its full functionality. Even without the full license features, Battery Spy still provides a rich feature set for the casual user.
Please keep the comments coming. Your input really helps to make the software better. If you have bugs or concerns, please email firstname.lastname@example.org and it will be handled promptly. Thanks!
Permissions Requested by Battery Spy and why
* Battery Statistics - Battery Spy does not alter your system's battery statistics in anyway, it just reports what it sees.
* Control of Vibrator - Used as feedback when interacting with the UI
* Start at Reboot - By default Battery Spy will start when your device starts. You can turn this option off in preferences.
* Full Internet Access - Battery Spy uses the Application Crash Report for Android (ACRA) library published by Google Code. When a crash occurs, you will be presented with the option to send a bug report to us. Only when you submit the bug report is internet access used. Otherwise, Battery Spy does not access the internet during its normal operation.
[KO Lab] – News combined with pictures, words, videos in introducing KO Lab and its newsletters, insights, equipment information.
[Book A Session] – Reservation function and introduce the customer meeting process. User can also forward the feedback to the administrator.
[New Initiatives] – Introduce the latest initiatives made by KO Lab team.
[Customer Profile] – Basic information of the customers who have visited KO Lab.
You can measure how much energy is consumed/charged per hour.
How to use:
- Drag on graph to scroll
- Pinch in/out on graph to change time-axis
- Drag green label on the bottom to change measurement period
(Thick short green line indicates actual recorded point which is automatically chosen nearest point from thin green line)
Battery level is recorded for only 10 days.
A high battery drain is often a limiting factor for a great user experience.
With BetterBatteryStats you can analyse the behavior of your phone, find applications causing the phone to drain battery while it is supposed to be asleep and measure the effect of corrective actions:
- Spot drainers based on detailed information about the root cause
- measure the effect of actions to reduce drain, following a simple method
- detect changes in the awake/sleep profile and quickly find the causes (rogue apps)
In other words BetterBatteryStats helps you gettings the best experience with your smartphone.
Please don't use the rating system for support. In case of issues or for any question or suggestion please contact me by e-mail or use the contact information from the about box.
If you experience problems with your superuser app keeping asking to grant su rights don't blame BetterBatterStats but try another superuser app instead.
Keywords: better battery stats, wakelock, kernel wakelock, partial wakelock, reduce battery drain, optimize battery life, save battery, battery drain, saving battery, network stats, alarms, CPU states
- android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE is used only for writing dumps to the SD. In case you don't need that feature please feel free to revoke that permission. It won't have any side effect besides disabling that feature
- android.permission.BATTERY_STATS is obviously the permission to access the internal statistics and can not be revoked without making the app unusable (from Kitkat on BBS will have to be installed as a system app to access this permission)
- android.permission.DUMP from Kitkat on BBS can be installed as a system app to access this permission. It is required to access dumpsys without root for a better performance
- android.permission.INTERNET is required to access the online Knowledge-Base. You can revoke this permission
- android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE This permission can be revoked
- android.permission.RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED is required for cleaning references. Revoking this permission may affect the results of kernel wakelocks and custom reference until new references were saved
- android.permission.READ_PHONE_STATE is required to detect when the phone was turned on/off in order to store references for advanced diagnosis
- android.permission.DEVICE_POWER is required to detect when the phone is disconnected from the charger and store the corresponding kernel wakelock reference. Revoking this permission will lead to losing "since unplugged"
- android.permission.BLUETOOTH is required to fix a bug where the communication to the batteryinfo service stops working
- android.permission.READ_LOGS is required to allow logcat dumps to be saved. You can revoke this right and will lose only the ability to save logcats
BetterBatteryStats is open source so you can inspect/review/contribute and submit issues or feature requests. Please check the about dialog for further details.
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
CM Battery is a free battery saving app that is specifically designed to optimize the battery life of your Android device. Powered by the technology of Battery Doctor, it’s the most efficient way to defend your juice.
Highlights of CM Battery:
Clean, intuitive and easy to use. CM Battery simplifies your power saving process by providing shortcuts to close your draining items - even your grandma could use it!
A real power saving app that will never use your battery when not in use. By adopting the most advanced cloud technology, CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
Smart charging screensaver helps you fully charge your phone. With the unique 3 stage charge, you can charge your phone to a really healthy and full level. You can also know how much time left while charging.
1. Clean and innovative design.
2. One tap to save power
With a simple scan, CM Battery gives you a list of draining items like Wi-Fi, Data and Bluetooth. You can shut off all these items at once to save power with a simple tap.
3. Advanced power saving
CM Battery detects all the draining apps on your phone and provides a shortcut to close them manually.
4. Never use your battery when not in use
CM Battery tells you what’s eating your battery by analyzing the data in the cloud instead of detecting other app on your phone even when it’s closed.
5. Smart charge screensaver
Charge your phone to a really healthy and full level with the unique 3 stage charge. You can also know how much time left while charging.
6. Powerful App Management
Stop your power draining apps from automatically re-launching, even if you’re not rooted.
*Note this feature is not recommended for Samsung users.
If you're looking for a simple Android battery saver, battery optimizer or find yourself interested in your power usage, this is a great app for you.
At CM Battery, user satisfaction is important to us. If you have any difficulties with the app, please contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter: @cmbattery
Like us on Facebook: CM Battery
Join our beta group: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/109246449925247867748
About KS Mobile, Inc.
This is a sub-account of the KS Mobile developer account, which we use to test new products.
PRO VERSION AVAILABLE WITH MORE FEATURES.
Perfectly clear, easy readable battery widget providing you quick and accurate information about power you have in your phone.
ATT: The 1x1 widget allows various sizes, check the settings of the widget! (click widget, click settings, cick blue label)
- Resizable Widget (Android 4.0 and later)
- Lightweight program (80 KB)
- Not battery drain.
- Shows accurate data: Level, Temperature, Voltage, ...
- 48 hours graph of the level and temperature of the battery.
- Prediction of battery consumption (see graph)
- Warnings: over temperature, full load, and low battery.
- Upscale 1% in some Motorola
ATT: Warnings (Notifications)
There are three types of notifications: full battery, low battery, over temperature.
Each notification type can be set individually. Click on the blue label and will open the configuration window.
- Best battery level indicator for Android.
- Great, simple, accurate. This app is the dark horse of battery status monitors.
- Big numbers and dial give all the info needed at a quick glance.
- Simple, cool, awesome.
You don't even have to check in to keep up. App Stats will notify you of major app events including version updates, price changes, ratings spikes / drops, major rank changes, and achieving Play Store badges like Top Developer and Editor's Choice.
App Stats is a huge time saver:
Push a new release? Stop hitting refresh: you'll get notified when it goes live.
Did that release go sour and get negative ratings? Get notified in time to fix it.
Competing app went on sale? Now you'll know right away.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
App Stats will be a subscription service. Terms TBA.
This is a free trial / beta preview so some functionality is limited. For example, realtime polling for My Apps is limited to 10 apps during the beta.
Questions? Feature requests? Please email us: firstname.lastname@example.org"> email@example.com
We respond to everyone!
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
• watched apps list
• daily user ratings
• ratings history
• ranks (US only)
• rank history
• app events
App Event notifications:
- version update
- price change
- ratings drop / spike
- rank milestone
- featured in Play Store
- Play Store badges
- Play Store graph
- daily ratings
- install count range
- version number
- watched apps
- top paid
- top free
- top grossing
- top new paid
- top new free
- today's rating / overall rating
- daily rating table
- rating difference table
- history graph
- top apps / grossing rank
- category ranks
- daily rank
- Play Store graph
- version number
- install count range
- link to Play Store
- daily rating: avg, total, stars counts
- difference: daily rating, overall rating, difference, app events
- 30-day history: daily rating, overall rating, top apps rank, app events
- daily rank: top apps, top grossing, top new, app events
- CPU Usage meter
- Free RAM meter
- CPU Frequency indicator
- 2g/3g/Wi-Fi Traffic meter
- Battery Level
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Current (mA)
- Wi-Fi Signal Level
- I/O Activity
- Time/Date indicator
- GSM Cell Signal Level (Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note are not supported due to firmware bug!)
- Number of fixed GPS satellites
- SD Card free space
- Most resource-intensive processes
- Task Killer
- Audio VU and visual equalizer
- CPU temp on some devices
Also there is nice real time graph on background.
Press Show Panel button to enable dashboard. You can drag floating window over the screen or double tap to open settings. See video and screen-shots for details.
This application allows you to:
- Easy diagnostic problem processes that consume resources excessively.
- With Cool Tool you can monitor full-screen applications (games, video players, browsers).
- Monitor your Internet traffic without closing the browser window.
- Make your battery level always visible, with accurate percentage scale.
- Monitor how good your CPU governor switches between CPU frequencies in idle/stresses
Customize the appearance of the panel using color picker dialogs. Also you can adjust transparency and size of the panel in Sliders section.
Tons of gauges could drain your battery very quickly. Uncheck the features that you do not need. Btw, Cool Tool went to sleep and do not draw anything when your display turns off. It is for power save.
ps: If you want to help me localize app into your native language, let me know.
Read FAQ for more details:
GSM signal strength is not supported on Samsung Galaxy S2 and Galaxy Note due to firmware bug!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Run on Startup feature
SYSTEM_ALERT_WINDOW "Stay On Top" feature
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Ad banner
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE - WiFi Signal determine
VIBRATE - haptic feedback
KILL_BACKGROUND_PROCESSES & RESTART_PACKAGES - Task Killer
CHANGE_NETWORK_STATE - GSM Signal feature
ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - Num Of GPS Sats feature
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Backup settings to sdcard
MODIFY_AUDIO_SETTINGS & RECORD_AUDIO - equalizer & VU
READ_PHONE_STATE - some phone models required this permission for cell signal reading.
Try the free version today! It requires NO special permissions whatsoever, and if you don't need any bells and whistles, it's an excellent and complete solution to your battery needs.
For those who want more than is offered in the free version, or for those who just like to support small, independent developers like me, the Pro version remains lightweight while packing in many useful features:
BatteryBot monitors and shows your battery charge level (percent) as an icon in your status bar, with temperature, health, voltage, and time since plugged / unplugged in the notification area. It now also has a 1x1 app widget. The Pro version also has user-configurable alarms, logs, and a large (4x1) widget.
• Automatic time-remaining estimates based on recent usage
• (Pro-only) Several icon sets (including fully configurable green, amber, red, and black icons)
• Small (1x1) and (Pro-only) large (4x1) app widgets
• Notification (with status bar icon) is now optional -- can be used as just a desktop widget
• (Pro-only) Battery logging. You can log the battery state (charge, status, voltage, temperature) and browse the logs on the phone or export to CSV.
• (Pro-only) Manually or automatically disable / reenable device lock screen / lockscreen / keyguard
• (Pro-only) Alarms (full, charge above X, charge below X, temperature above X, or health failure)
• (Pro-only) Control the notification priority on Android 4.1+ (For example, you can set to "minimum" to hide the icon but keep the notification in the tray.)
• (Pro-only) Lots of configurability of behavior and appearance.
• (Pro-only) The charging indicator (the bolt under the number that indicates when the device is being charged) for the sets that have it is optional in the Pro version.
• Very lightweight (please email me if you think otherwise, and I'll help you figure out what's wrong — I promise this app will not drain your battery!)
• Shows 1% increments even on most Motorola devices (option needs to be enabled on devices that default to 10% increments)
• Well-tested and supported on all major versions of Android (2.1, 2.2, 2.3, 3.0, 3.1, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2; Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Ice Cream Sandwich / ICS, Jelly Bean) and form factors (small phones, medium phones, large phones, 7-inch tablets, 10-inch tablets).
• Open source
Requires no special app permissions!
Please email me if you have any questions or comments.
Here's the BatteryBot business model / philosophy:
1) Ads are annoying. For some apps, ads might make sense, but a system utility should not have ads.
2) The free version should be simple but useful; it shouldn't feel crippled.
3) Some people choose to purchase the Pro version because they want extra features, some because they want more customization, and many because they just want to say "thanks" for the free version and support small, independent developers like myself.
Now with the ability to monitor the battery level of your Android Wear watch as well!
On Android Lollipop devices, has the ability to graph battery current (i.e. instantaneous usage) in milli-amperes, and battery energy level, in milli-watt hours.
Source code here: https://github.com/codeka/advbatterygraph
Are consuming the battery even when you're not looking at the screen to become concerned about battery power. It is putting the cart before the horse s.
Nonresident is a very simple application that displays the remaining battery power only for one second, when you launch this app.
You can check the battery and then immediately tap the icon If you place a shortcut to the home screen.
When not in use does not consume the battery of course.
*NOTE: The electric current reading doesn't work on all devices. The reason is that the manufactures (mostly Motorola and Samsung) don't support this in the battery driver or in the hardware.
* Add widget to home screen after installation.
Now also includes:
- Two widget designs (as two widgets in the widgets list) - Classic and Text.
- Notification - get real time alerts on high current values!
- Transparent style with customization options
- Android Backup Service - Automatically restores your settings on new installations
- Voltage & Battery level (%) display
- Log battery values
- Plot current graph
- Analyze log options
- Log file rotation
- Custom operation - set an arithmetic operation on the current value to adjust for different devices
- Option to show a persistent notification with all information from widget.
- Customizations (size, color, etc.).
- DashClock Widget extension.
Touch the displayed value to switch views.
Select only one view to bring back configuration shortcut.
Open settings & graph via launcher icon.
* The lightning icon changes color when the phone is charging (white/green).
NEW: Analyze CurrentWidget log to get your battery capacity - http://nkhosla.com/battery/
Please contact me if you experience any problems.
Available also in Donate version.
CurrentWidget is open source (GPL).
****************************** BSTATS PRO *********************************
Keep your graphs on homescreen or lockscreen to have a quick overview of your statistics
Notify me if hourly or daily consumption is over a certain limit
Lets you check out your statistics switching from chart view mode to a simple and immediate plain text list.
For advanced users it will be useful managing with more than one backup
Allows you to export to csv every statistic that you are looking at
IGNORE AIRPLANE MODE
Useful if you keep your phone in Airplane Mode during the night and so you don't want to consider those hours in statistics because you actually do not use your phone
MOST ACTIVE APPS EXCLUSIONS
Exclude apps you do not care about in pie chart of most active apps for a more accurate overview of you needs