Weather Maven is a new way to experience weather on Wear OS watches, designed to be fast and delightful. This is the weather app you've been waiting for.
Using Dark Sky's hyperlocal data, Weather Maven brings you incredible insight into the weather right on your wrist. From the Now screen (with stats like the Feels Like temperature and UV index along with a description and 10-minute-interval forecast of the hour ahead) to the detailed Hourly and Daily views (which stretch out long into the future), you'll finally love your forecast. And best of all, you can even get it right on your watchface, with the new complication.
Weather Maven is made with you in mind: delightful material design meets a light and speedy app that takes up just 3MB of your watch's storage. I hope you enjoy, and I'd love to hear your feedback and feature ideas—my email address is right in the app waiting for you!
• Hyperlocal weather data from Dark Sky
• Fast load times, detailed + expansive forecast
• Dark material design theme
• Complication for watchfaces
• Full support for Fahrenheit and Celsius, MPH and KPH
• Right at home on any Wear OS or Android Wear 2.0 watch
• Extra conveniences (app stays on while loading, rotary crown support)
• Localized for English, Spanish, French, German, Dutch, Portuguese, and Swedish, and works around the world
Notes: Due to Dark Sky limitations, some features (like the 10-minute-interval forecast) may not be available in all regions. Weather Maven requires access to your location, but it is not logged or sent to the developer (just to Dark Sky to get your local weather).
Tags: Wear OS, Android Wear, weather, forecast, watch