- No ads, no hidden costs, no privacy issues!
- Logging of Block-Time (PRO)
- Logging Take-Off, Touch&Go and Landing times
- Logging of airport identifier and full name (PRO)
- Database of 25000 airports, including glider and ultra light airfields (PRO)
- Easy sharing of logged times with an app of your choice - eg. SMS, WhatsApp or Email
- Smart algorithms that take many factors in account for calculating exact times and reducing false positives to a minimum
Reduce your workload with just one click - so you can concentrate on the important things. You will never be in a situation again where you forgot to write down your off-block time and you can use your resources for aviating instead of looking down and writing down times.
Try the free version today - unlike other apps it contains absolutely no ads and no data will ever leave your phone without your permission.
If you like the app consider buying the PRO version, which contains the features listed above; all the money will be used for paying my ATPL training. (And if you are not happy with the paid version, you get a full refund, no question asked!)
If you have any questions, feel free to email me!
If wanted, the automatic flight logger uses the built-in microphone of your portable device to detect the start of your aircraft´s engine. After that, start, landing, block and airtimes will be determined by means of GPS. All times are UTC.
The app also logs the GPS coordinates of the departure and arrival airports. You can replace them by the airport´s name or ICAO code. These will be used on all of your subsequent flights.
You can either share the logbook file as email attachment of store it in any cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox and later edit or format it in a spreadsheet program like for example Excel or Open Office Calc.
You can view the GPS tracks of the single flights in Google Earth or any KML viewer, share them as email attachment or store them in some cloud storage like Google Drive or Dropbox.
Before first use, check the following settings:
- Log motor time (optional)
- Sound Threshold: Change this, if the noise recognition is unreliable
- Recognition Speed: Minimum speed from which a takeoff can be detected. Recommended value: Vs0 - 10%
- Simulation: Test your app without having to fly. Simulates a traffic circuit of approx. 5 min.
- Speed: Knots or km/h
- Altitude: ft or m
Track file options (only work with tracks recorded with Version 3 or newer):
- Adjust altitude: Altitude values gathered from GPS are inaccurate. With this option enabled, your app loads the elevation underneath the track from the internet and uses it to correct its altitude.
- Clamp To Ground: If enabled, the track follows the terrain. Otherwise, it shows your flightpath through the air.
Let an app compute your flight time limitation.
Stop these endless discussions with crew-control and avoid these embarrassing violation reports in future, because you inadvertently busted your duty limit.
Flight Duty Calculator (Light) is a small and easy to use app which helps you to determine the maximum allowable flight duty period and, in the full version, the minimum rest you need after that duty. It is a very useful tool for pilots and flight students.
-- easy and intuitive to use
-- calculation according EU-Ops subpart Q
-- flighttime extension included in calculation
-- Window of Circardian Low (WOCL) included in calculation
-- shift due to the difference between local time and UTC is
-- effect of the place of first departure (homebase or not)
-- no ads
Split duty times are to be implemented by local authorities, as well as extensions due to pilots decision, so they are not considered in this app. However, I would be happy to develop special versions for companies or persons, so please contact me if you need special features implemented.
If you are flying under an Austrian AOC, you can use the Austrian edition "Flight Duty Austria" which implements the extension according to AOCV in addition to the Eu-Ops regulations. "Flight Duty Austria" can be found in google play.
If you are flying under FAR part 121, you can use the FAA edition "Flight Duty Calculator (FAA)" which implements FAR part 117. "Flight Duty Calculator (FAA)" can be found in google play.
Please be aware, that local regulations and company procedures can further restrict the regulations, so never forget, that you as pilot are ultimately responsible for acting according to the regulations.
For questions please contact me via email@example.com.
Summarized data from such fabulous lowcost carriers as Ryanair, WizzAir and EasyJet flights in the fastest and most convenient way in a single application. Get the best offer in several touches and clicks.
* 6 month search window
* Unique feature of selecting the whole country as starting or destination point
* No more waiting - results are available immediately.
We are very sensitive to any forms of feedback, kindly use "Feedback" option provided via menu, send and email/hangout to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave your message right here.
Free Log Features
- Recording of flight data.
- Editing of recorded data.
- Listing of flight recorded.
- Calculation of 1 handling/flying currency expire date.
- Calculation of 1 period of hours flown.
- Exporting of data to F LOG App.
- Data Importing function from pass Hours and Sectors.
- Search function to find crew, Dep/Arr station etc.
Upgrade to the full version to unlock these features:
* Customize the number of zombies & the rate that they spawn (lite version is limited to ten)
* Customize the number of zombie hunters (lite version is limited to two)
* Double-tap the screen to drop bombs
* Select a built-in background image, or choose one from your media gallery
* Integrated logbook with CSV export
* Stopwatch (count up & down)
* GPS navigation
* Nav database with over 38,000 airports - no data connection required!
Tap zombies to make their heads explode!
Double-tap to drop a bomb
Configure the number of zombies vs zombie hunters
Choose a custom background from your media gallery
Allow yourself to be mesmerized by the amazing patterns of Conway's Game of Life. Watch the patterns evolve right before your eyes! Tap the screen to launch a glider pattern.
Find the full version in the market for many more colors and customization options!