Moving map GPS for a little price!
Air Navigation for Android is a real-time aircraft navigation application with integrated flight planning. Using the GPS receiver (integrated or external) and accelerometers of the Android it can emulate different types of real IFR or VFR aircraft navigation instruments. Using the navigation plan editor, you can prepare and store navigation plans and use them in the cockpit with the moving map.
It contains free maps of the entire world as well as official aviation charts for many countries. The application costs a fraction of the price of a dedicated portable aviation GPS.
Air Navigation comes fully loaded with worldwide aviation waypoints (more than 160000). The database also contains airspace information for many countries. By using the database and maps, you can quickly plan your route, distance and estimated time of flight.
Real aircraft instrument HSI
Air Navigation imitates real aircraft instrument, gathering information from GPS to create realistic image. With Air Navigation you will not only get a moving map but also realistic images of the instrument HSI.
Please find the user manual on this web page:
To contact us regarding bugs, crash and other issues with the software, please use the support center:
**** We do not provide support on reviews page ****
**** Support is available 24/7 at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/apps4av-forum */
Avare (pronounced "Av Air") is a free moving-map aviation GPS & EFB app.
Note: Internet access is required only for installing the app, an aviation database, and at least 1 chart; then for any updates. We recommend that you TURN OFF AUTOMATIC UPDATE in your Play app, and manually update Avare and then its Downloads.
Avare provides offline moving map on all FAA charts (VFR Sectional, IFR lo/hi enroute, Approach Plate, WAC & TAC); plus A/FD info, Airport Diagrams w/GPS Taxi, and Terminal Procedures. Also included: GPS status, Terrain/Elevation Maps, 50 Nearest airports, Obstacles, and more. Some FAA Charts cover Puerto Rico, plus parts of Canada, Mexico and the Caribbean. All of this is Completely Free with no ads (unless you tap Options/Ads to see our sponsors). Canadian topo moving maps and unofficial airport info are also now available and volunteers may add other countries. If you use and enjoy Avare, your optional donation is requested to support expenses & continued development.
Note: Like all apps for portable devices, Avare is not FAA certified but may be used as outlined in FAA documents. Also see our NOTICE below, and the FAQ on our website for links to FAA documents.
•Made by & for pilots
•Easy to learn & use
•Quick & responsive
•All free FAA materials & more
•Runs on most Android devices
•No ads or invasive permissions
•Type in any address or coordinates.
•METAR & TAF (Internet fetch).
•ADSB NEXRAD, METAR, TAF, PIREP, Winds (free AddOn apps).
•Graphic & text TFRs (Internet fetch).
•Terrain maps & Canada topo, MSL & AGL display.
•External GPS, autopilot and flite sim (free AddOn apps).
•Obstacles: Any over 500' AGL within 200' of GPS altitude.
•Frequencies, runways, fuel availability, & other A/FD info.
•13000+ Geo. referenced approach plates and taxi diagrams
•Landscape or Portrait display Preference, North Up or Track Up (NU/TU).
•Draw notes directly on-screen, or Pan freely around charts (Draw/Pan).
•Press any two points on chart for approximate distance between them.
•Location icon can be centered or track from your placement on screen.
•GPS compass direction, Bearing, and Distance to and FROM any point on the map by long-pressing one finger on that point. Great for your ATC and CTAF radio calls.
Avare installation begins with the small app, and then fetching an aviation Database and at least one chart. You can of course choose additional charts and materials for Avare to Download free at any time.
Note: The FAA occasionally changes their charts such that outdated charts may incorrectly display your location in Avare, so be sure to Update any charts you may use in flight! ANY time you plan to Update a chart, first ensure that you have the latest version of Avare and its Database.
After installing Avare, please use the Help feature to begin. New features are being added very quickly in response to user feedback. You can Contact us directly via our apps4av google group Forum to share your questions, feedback, and feature requests.
Launch Note: Press the square Avare Options button at the bottom left of the Map screen to access Help.
NOTICE: This software is provided "as is" and any express or implied warranties, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose are disclaimed. In no event shall the copyright holder or contributors be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, exemplary, or consequential damages (including, but not limited to loss of use or data) however caused and on any theory of liability, whether in contract, strict liability, or tort (including negligence or otherwise) arising in any way out of the use of this software, even if advised of the possibility of such damage.
Use this app to access your SkyDemon subscription on your Android device, unlocking SkyDemon's powerful features while on the move.
FLIGHT PLANNING FEATURES
- SkyDemon vector charts are the clearest aeronautical charts you'll ever use, with dynamic airspace clipping and choice of map layers
- Route planning is as simple as touching consecutive waypoints and dragging to make changes
- Virtual Radar shows how your route relates to airspace, terrain, obstructions and other features
- Pilot Log facility calculates headings and groundspeeds from actual wind data, and shows useful frequencies
- Plates and other documents for relevant airfields are displayed automatically as you plan
- Intuitive pan, pinch and rotate support with no loss of map clarity or text legibility
- File a VFR flightplan for your route directly to air traffic controllers
- Automatic TAF and METAR briefing as you plan a route, with graphical decoding
- Both narrow-route and area NOTAM briefings available, updated as you plan
- Advanced NOTAM graphical interpretation and depiction on the main map
- Warnings for airspace and other potential hazards to your flight, updated in real time
- Airfield Admin Information shows useful contacts and other details for airfields featured in our charts
- Forecast winds aloft are automatically retrieved for the flight time and displayed on the map
- Create an advanced flight performance profile for each aircraft you use
- ATS Routes mode offers an alternative chart presentation for flight along airways
- Accurate fuel, weight and balance calculations including flight costings
- Create an unlimited number of user-defined waypoints
- Analyse your track logs for posterity
- Choose between many different vector chart styles
- Extensive European chart coverage as standard
GPS NAVIGATION FEATURES
- Intelligent warnings for approaching airspace, NOTAM, obstacles, terrain and other hazards
- Virtual Radar shows a side-on projection of all approaching features and how your trajectory relates to them
- Vector map automatically follows the aircraft in north up, track up or course up orientation
- Clear and concise instruments show you flight statistics and help keep you on track
- An HSI/ILS instrument helps you keep to your planned route and line up early for approach
- Pilot Log shows progress through your route, ETAs, ATAs and useful frequencies based on your current position
- Direct To allows easy re-routing in a hurry by picking from a selection of nearby airfields
- Live updates of TAF and METAR while in flight, with associated alerts*
- Extended runway centrelines appear automatically on the map as you near your destination airfield
- Permanent display of position relative to nearest well-known waypoint, for position reporting
- Easy changing of the planned route while in flight by touching
* Internet connection required for live weather update while in flight
Follow us on https://www.facebook.com/gpsairnavigator!
IMPORTANT: the new Android permissions requested when install or update the app (Send_SMS and Receive_SMS) are needed for the new MAYDAY feature. These options of send and/or receive SMS inside the app are entirely controlled by the user in the app Settings.
• real-time GPS moving map
• graphical visualization of country air space
• airspace information for Portugal and Spain with daily updates (integrated with FuaFlex service - www.fuaflex.com)
• database with more than 56.000 system waypoints
• create and manage your own user waypoints
• create and manage your routes and legs
• MAYDAY button: send an automatic SMS with current location (only in devices that support this feature) and activation of a route to the nearest waypoint
• show real-time flight tracks
• save flight tracks to GPX file for offline processing (visualize in specific apps or inside the GPS Air Navigator)
• export screenshots of your flights (for example to share on Fabebook)
• only one licence needed for all your Android devices
After install, you can try the app with the following limitations:
• you can save only two user waypoints;
• the app closes after 7 minutes of usage.
If you like GPS Air Navigator, you can buy a licence (10,99 EUR) using the button Buy inside the app, to use it without limitations.
Enjoy GPS Air Navigator!
Used together with “Fly is Fun Unlocker”, “Fly is Fun” is a complete application, without any restriction.
Without “Fly is Fun Unlocker”, all functionalities of “Fly is Fun” are accessible, which allows news user to discover them, but after 10 minutes, application quit and need to be restated.
Fly is Fun is a moving map for aviation and pilots that provides ILS and GPS approach, VOR, NDB, DME, Marker beacons, RNAV navigation and Marker beacons warnings, without ILS/VOR/NDB/RNAV equipment on board.
Fly is Fun is completely autonomous. Fly is Fun allows:
- to display route, bearing, trace on a moving map;
- to visualize airspace, on the map and within a vertical cut;
- to get dynamic terrain map (colors depend of height above ground level), obstacles and ground proximity warning;
- to create, modify, import, share, export routes (Garmin .gpx or Google Earth .kml) creating and modifying routes is easy, using the map point and click and drag and drop, or using the database;
- to create its own waypoints and field, to import them from Google Earth, gpx or via txt file;
- to create its own airspace or to import them from Google Earth or Open air files;
- to perform route planning, estimated distance time and fuel consumption (depending on wind and aircraft characteristics);
- to calculate Sunset / Sunrise;
- to get weather forecast along the route;
- to get warnings, alarms and message before entering to the controlled or special use airspaces or specific points.
With Fly is Fun user is free to fully customized all main screens (4 portrait and 4 landscape screens) and to choose information he wish to display:
- Altitude GPS or barometric, over see, over ground, correction;
- Ground speed;
- Vertical speed;
- Distance to point , distance to destination;
- Estimated time to next point, estimated time to destination;
- Time since departure;
- Stop watch;
Fly is Fun can display: DME, ACC, GS, ALT, TRK, BRG, AGL, ELE, CAL, VAR, UTC, LOG, HDG, CRS, ETA, ET, ETE, LT, MGS, GAL, SR, SS, XTK, PRE, QNH, VSI, RRD, SW1, SW2, RRD, DTA, DAL
Information displayed on map, could as well be customized according users preferences (IFR alone, VFR alone, IFR and VFR, …) and zoom level. More you zoom, more detail, information, waypoints,.. you get.
The building logbook, allows recording:
a. duration since departure time
b. departure and arrive time
c. departure and arrive airport
d. flight track (it is possible to export it to the .kml or .gpx file)
d. used aircraft
e. pilot(s) in charge
and to calculate fly distance
User can import existing topographic and elevation maps via the application. He can as well use its own topographical maps, maps that could have been created using MOBAC or SAS PLANET on a PC
VACs and PDF files
User can easily attached PDF files to airport or ULM fields, and consult them during the fly.
Usage of external GPS connected via Bluetooth is possible
The free World navigation and airspace database is regularly updated following AIRAC cycle.
If your device does not have menu button, press the compass rose for it.
User guides: http://funair.cz/forum/viewforum.php?f=11
If you have any suggestion how to improve this application or you find some bug please visit www.flyisfun.com.
Use this application for VFR FLYING ONLY!!! We are not responsible for any use of this application.
VOR, ILS, GPS, LOC, FIX, navigation, ULM, airplane, aviation, avionics, helicopter, gyropter, LSA, ultra light, glass cockpit, aircraft, plane, IFR, VFR, terrain alert, compass, altimeter, HSI, PFD, navigation aid database, altimeter, logger, declination, simulator, moving map, sunrise sunset calculator, RNAV, GPS ILS VOR glasscockpit, pressure, barometric sensor, baro altitude, VSI, airspaces, GPWS, METAR, TAF, radar, ADS-B, density altitude
Use the moving map to select an airport, VOR, NDB or intersection and start direct-to navigation, or add to the flight plan. Alternatively enter the flight plan in text, e.g. KPAO SUNOL V334 SAC KSAC will load the full flight plan, including all airway navigation points.
Instrument approach charts can be loaded by state or by route, e.g. ORD TO JFK will load all instrument charts for airports along this route. Approach charts include the airport diagram, STARS, DPs and minimums, as well as the legend.
Nearby airports are shown in green, yellow or red to indicate whether or not those airports are likely reachable in a no-wind glide.
AviNavi is free to use with one VFR and one IFR map. For full continental coverage and approach charts, a subscription is required.
- This is the GPS APP that can not miss on your smartphone during your flight VFR or IFR.
- With it, simply choose one of more than 263.000 waypoints (ILS VOR NDB FIXES OR AIRPORTS) in the database or one of the user-defined and ready. Just follow the HSI and reach the destination.
- All world covered on most complete database in Google Market:
- 17.000+ ICAO Airports
- 229.000+ Fixes
- 6.600+ ILS
- 4.500+ VOR
- 6.200+ NDB
- Another important feature is that any time you can see the decoded METAR of destination airport with only one touch on the screen.
- Designed to be simple to use, no complicated functions and without maps, which, in many cases, hinder and confuse the user with small screen devices.
- To further facilitate the user's life, this APP has been translated into three languages (English, Spanish and Portuguese) which are adjusted according to the language of your smartphone.
Tags: navigation, navigator, aircraft, airplane, plane, aviation, pilot, METAR, GPS, HSI,
navegación, navegador, avión, aviación, piloto, navegação, avião, aeronave, aviação, IFR, VFR
For $49.99 you receive the Anywhere Map Freedom app with all of the geo-referenced US sectional and enroute charts as well as all of the US Approach Plates. The purchase includes a full year of updates to the map and chart data.
• Track up or North up
• Day mode or night mode
• Approach plate on map and/or dedicated approach plate
• Patented Cones of Safety®
• TAWS (Terrain Avoidance Warning System) graphics
• Vertical Navigation (VNAV) guidance with target altitudes at waypoints
• Virtual Glideslope / Localizer to any runway endpoint
• Unlimited custom views allow for extensive map customization
Aeronautical Digital Database features:
• Fixes, navaids, airports, private airports
• Victor airways including MEAs
• Localizers and marker beacons
• Runway info including paved / unpaved and lighting
• Radio frequencies including AWOS
• Class B/C/D airspace boundaries
• MOA / Restricted / Alert / Prohibited areas
• SFR and TFR graphical depiction
Surface map features
• 100 meter Terrain elevation resolution – sharpest in the industry
• TAWS warning or shaded terrain
• Radio towers and obstacles
Geo-Referenced Graphical Chart Features
• Seamless Sectional Charts
• Seamless Low Enroute Charts
• Approach Plates and Airport diagrams--can be over-laid on moving map screen
• STARS, DPs, Minimums, and TERP Reference pages with page-flip buttons for multi-page documents
Find Nearby Functions:
• Nearby Airports / VORs / ATIS / AWOS / ATC / FSS frequencies
Internet based weather depictions
• Nexrad mosaic overlays on any view
• Graphical Metar Flags
• Terminal Forecasts
• NOAA weather graphic charts--Progs, Winds Aloft, Freezing Levels
Flight Planning & Route Creation
• Drag and Drop on screen flight planning
• Universal finder airport / waypoint search tool
• Victor airway based route wizard
• Flight plan screen with fuel usage calculations
• Winds Aloft compensation for better fuel consumption estimates and ETA
• Unlimited Aircraft profiles includes fuel use, glide ratio, and weight and balance
• Unlimited User Waypoint entry
• Track history / Breadcrumbs
Alerts and reminders – Personal Digital CoPilot®
• Switch Fuel tanks
• Check fuel pump
• Check Landing Gear
• Begin Descent
• Check Oxygen
• Obstacle Ahead warning
• Flight following – altitude and heading hold assistance
Map Screen Display and Formatting options
• Compass Rose overlay
• Graphical Metar Flags on map
• Day and night mode color schemes
• Graphical depiction of grass runways
• Knots / MPH quick toggles
• Track / Bearing display
• ETE / ETA times to destination or next waypoint
• E-HSI slaves to flight plan or the runway centerline
• Destination weather graphic
• Flight Timer – only runs when aircraft is moving.
• Elapsed timer
• Winds aloft / TAS / Density altitude calculations
• Weight and balance calculator
• User customizable quick tools menu
• Regional download controls
Device must have a dual core processor and at least 512Mb of RAM.
Anywhere Map Freedom is intended for use in North America, and includes US charts ONLY.
More than 15,000 sites.
Includes ultralight ( basulm ) altisurfaces , hydrosurface for France .
- Navigation display .
- HSI .
- Goto Direct and TB
- Routes and flight plan.
- Create, change routes directly in the program .
- Consuption Management .
- Display runways ( as France for this version )
Zoom 1 to 1000 nm / km
Import routes ( flight plan ) in GPX format by transfer , SD or email .
Share ( export) routes in GPX format by email .
Available in French, English and Portuguese.
Next version :
- Add runways for other countries.
- Choose to display the type of terrain (airport, heliport, ultralight, hydrosurface ...)
This program is a function of an innovative navigation program " Aero Nav " type moving map available shortly .
Track information https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aero-Concept/358043240996779
Concept Aero , Aero Nav , Air nav , HSI , display navigation, Air Nav display , GPS, LOC , FIX , navigation , aviation, avionics , glass cockpit , aircraft , plane, avion, ULM, Ultralight, IFR , VFR, terrain alert , compass , HSI , PFD , navigation aid database , simulator , glasscockpit , radar
Current coverage: Hungary, Europe. (But more to come later.)
* automatic map downloads
* base and detailed map packages for download
* pausable and resumable map downloads
* show & follow aircraft location
* lock screen orientation
* keep screen awake without user interaction
* donate to the Open Aviation Map project
If you like this project, don't forget to donate from within the application!
The Open Aviation Map project aims to create maps to be used by general aviation enthusiasts - similarly to the Open Street Maps project.
Open Aviation Map is an open source project, follow the development at http://code.google.com/p/openaviationmap/
Like us on FaceBook here: https://www.facebook.com/OpenAviationMap
- Altimeter ASML, ASFC (correction GUND)
- Speed (ground - air), Wind analysis
- Artificial Horizon (simulation from accelerometers). The measure does not use gyroscopes, the use of the artificial horizon in flight is clearly not feasible.
- Clock local or UTC
- Taking notes (finger).
This program (operational) validate the process of deploying intented to innovative navigation program "Aero Nav" type moving map available shortly.
Track information https://www.facebook.com/pages/Aero-Concept/358043240996779
The moving map in the well known IC*O-style supports the pilot with the navigation and thus leaves time for the bright side of flighing.
The integrated database includes over 4,500 airfields and waypoints from many european countries with information about airport names, frequency and runway information. A "double tab" on any point on the map shows this additional information.
By the support of the OpenAir file format, any airspaces (including gliding sectors) can be shown on the map.
Especially helpful: After downloading the desired maps (completely free) as well as the airspace files, VFRnav works completely offline and does not require an existing data connection at any time. Not even a SIM must be available in your smartphone. (Advise: For optimal battery life it is recommended to switch on the flight mode during your trip)
With the track recording feature you can track any flights. Tracks can be exported as KML files and/or sent by e-mail . Flown routes can be shown on Google Earth. The flight time recording also automatically records time and place of takeoff and landing and calculates the time of flight.
The development of VFRnav is made in close contact with the users. We set a high value on the intuitive use and usability as well as an Android typical app-design. In the current second version many ideas and suggestions have been implemented which have reached us in the past few months by e-mail. Thank you at this point for the extensive feedback.
The basic functions of VFRnav can be tested without any time limitation. If you like VFRnav, you can purchase a license for currently 49,95 Euros. This will give you free updates for one year. After the 12 months a lower priced update license can be purchased. VFRnav itself can be used unlimited.
By the way: The license is personal but not linked to any specific device. If you use multiple Android devices with the same Google account, your license is valid on all your devices.
Requirements: For the real time air navigation a device with GPS is required. Furthermore your smartphone or tablet needs at least 200 MB of free space. VFRnav has been tested on Android 2.2 up to 5 (Lollipop) . A minimum display resolution of 480x800 pixels is recommended.
If you have any questions do not hesitate to contact us by e-mail.
Disclaimer: Please note that VFRnav is not an officially approved aid for the flight preparation and air navigation. A guarantee for the correctness and completeness of data cannot be given. We are not responsible for any use of this application. Please check the data displayed always with official maps of aviation.
VFRnav est une application de navigation aérienne pour les pilotes VFR.
Tired from the messy checklist papers? You always lose them?
From now It's finished, We've got the solution!
Why we need all the mess with the papers if we can pull out the device out from our pocket and start checking? In the 21st century everything is going in the digital way.
The app contains 14 checklist categories and more than 150 checklist items.
• PRESTART CHECKLIST
• STARTUP CHECKLIST
• BEFORE TAXI CHECKLIST
• TAXI CHECKLIST
• BEFORE TAKEOFF CHECKLIST
• TAKEOFF CHECKLIST
• CLIMBOUT CHECKLIST
• CRUISE CHECKLIST (ABOVE FL 180)
• DESCENT CHECKLIST
• APPROACH CHECKLIST
• LANDING CHECKLIST
• TAXI TO RAMP CHECKLIST
• SHUTDOWN CHECKLIST
• SECURING AIRCRAFT
If you like our app and you think it is helpful, Show us your support by leaving a review and rate the app.
Our facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/boeing.737.checklist
Keywords: boeing, 737, checklist, plane, free, fly, ad-free, android, pro, full, fsx, fs9, fs2004, simulator
It's absolutely free version & ad-free!
Basic functions include:
- Count down timer in seconds.
- Count down in degrees ("S.Rt.") for Standard Rate turns, useful in making a 180 degree turn for example.
- One minute punch in for hold patterns.
- Option to use any phone button to start/stop.
- Vibration alert.
- Tone alert.
- Maximum time out of 100 minutes.
Elle est particulièrement adaptée à la navigation en ULM, planeur ou avion léger.
- Les données aériennes disponibles dans VFR ne couvrent que la France métropolitaine, la Corse et une petite partie de la surface des pays frontalier de la France. La vente de VFR n'est ouverte à l'étranger que pour satisfaire la demande des pilotes francophones qui souhaitent utiliser VFR en bordure et à l'intérieur du territoire Français.
- La protection contre la copie de VFR impose une réactivation périodique (et gratuite) de sa licence. Pour que cette activation puisse se faire, une connexion internet est requise lors du démarrage de VFR, au moins une fois tous les 5 jours.
- NOT FOR OPERATIONAL USE ! VFR ne doit en aucun cas être votre seul moyen de préparation et de navigation et ne peut pas remplacer la documentation officielle à bord de votre aéronef.
* Affichage de la position GPS sur un fond de carte
- Google Maps (en vue "carte routière" ou en vue "photo satellite" pour les appareils compatibles et à condition d'être connecté à internet via un abonnement 3G).
- Embarqué basé sur des données OpenStreetMap à télécharger (en vue orientée nord ou orientée cap).
* Enregistrement de la trace GPS et export au format KML.
* Affichage de la vitesse (en km/h ou en noeuds), du cap et de l'altitude en pieds par rapport au niveau moyen de la mer (AMSL) ou par rapport au niveau estimé du sol (AGL).
* Possibilité de choisir les instruments affichés ainsi que leur disposition à l'écran par fichier de configuration.
* Possibilité de saisir une correction de l'altitude lue par le GPS pour tenir compte du GUND (non sphéricité de la Terre).
* Affichage, en surimpression de la carte, du contour des zones aériennes de France avec un code couleur en fonction de leur classe.
* Affichage des aérodromes, des bases ULM, alti-surfaces, vaches planeur identifiés par leur nom et un code couleur.
* Affichage des points de report des aérodromes.
* Affichage des pistes des aérodromes en surimpression de la carte avec indication de la position de leur seuil et de leur dénomination.
* Affichage des VOR, TACAN et NDB.
* Affichage en "tapant" sur la carte, des informations sur ce point : coordonnées, élévation, zones, infos AD et carte VAC ou fiche BASULM si disponible pour un AD.
* Téléchargement et mise à jour des cartes VAC et fiches BASULM directement depuis l'application.
* Affichage d'une vue de profil en avant de la trajectoire de l'avion avec le relief du sol et les zones aériennes.
* Visualisation de la projection de la trajectoire actuelle à 5 minutes avec un repère toutes les minutes sur la carte et sur la vue de profil.
* Possibilité de créer et enregistrer des routes constituées d'une succession de points avec consigne de vitesse et d'altitude.
* Possibilité d'importer une route au format GPX ou créée à partir du logiciel Navigation de François Fouchet (Foufou) qui accepte maintenant également l'import des traces de VFR.
* Possibilité de lister les aérodromes à proximité et d'afficher la route directe pour s'y rendre.
* Recherche par nom d'un AD, d'une balise de nav, d'une localité et fonction "Aller vers..."
* Affichage de l'écart de navigation par rapport à la route active (en vitesse, cap et altitude) via des indicateurs de couleur ou un HSI.
* Affichage du temps estimé pour le prochain point, pour la fin de la route et du cap à suivre pour le prochain point.
* Passage automatique au point suivant de la route en arrivant à proximité du point actif ou sélection manuelle du point actif.
* Affichage d'un log de Nav.
* Possibilité de "rejouer" une trace GPS enregistrée pour simuler un fonctionnement réel en navigation et "prendre en main" l'application, avec un mode pause et un curseur permettant l'avance rapide et le retour arrière.
* Prise en charge des orientations "portrait" et "paysage" de l'appareil.