Useful for gathering statistics, applicable for the opinion polls, voting, exit-polls, and other polls.
The program displays the results in the diagrams. And shows the maximum, minimum and average values for numeric questions.
Write on my email if you think it need new features.
This version is free, but has some limitations.
Maximum of 3 interviews, each of which a maximum of 3 questions.
In the paid version will be able to send the results by email.
1. Anna is having a hard time at work. Anna’s company is releasing a new plastic Smartphone (jPhone 5c). Anna’s boss thinks its cool to have a drilled hole case for the new phone but Anna thinks it looks lame. Anna is smart so she creates a poll a Smart Poll with the picture of the case asking if people think it’s ugly or not. Over 90% think it’s ugly and Anna shows the poll to her boss. Her boss is convinced and a disastrous release is avoided.
2. Jimmy’s girlfriend keeps on talking with her ex but Jimmy isn’t sure if it’s rude or not. Jimmy is confused but doesn’t want to ask his friends so he creates a poll on Smart Poll to see what other people think. He asks if a) he should ignore it b) he should end the relationship c) he should talk to her about it. Over 70% of users vote that he should talk to her so Jimmy does. Jimmy and his girlfriend are able to sort things out through conversation.
3. Nikki follows politics closely. A new round of elections is coming up but Nikki doesn’t trust the polls in newspapers or websites as they are either managed by conservatives or by liberals. Nikki posts a poll on Smart Poll asking if people would vote for a) Democrat or b) Republican in the upcoming elections. Nikki is now happy because she’s the one conducting the poll not someone she doesn’t know.
Smart Poll gives the power of polling to you. Smart Poll is a platform for creating and answering questions. You can share polls publicly, to get opinions from all other Smart Poll users. Alternatively, you can share polls privately (only with select Facebook friends) or on your Facebook timeline.
Smart Poll currently has an application on Google Play and an application on Facebook. You can comment on polls and select your favorite polls and follow them over time. You can attach photos to your poll by taking a picture with you phone's camera, choosing a photo from your photo library or choosing an image from Google image search. Once other users comment or vote on your poll, you can receive notifications to see the responses and other activity on your poll.
Not sure about all of this why don't you try it yourself.
Our smart phone based app will offer individuals to quickly report their location and situation, along with any photos they may wish to add, to a command center where the data and their location is plotted on a large screen map allowing private or Government based Rescue Teams to quickly dispatch assistance to their location.
• Add and browse questions, reviews, and blogs
• Answer questions and find great answers
• Vote on the best answers, blog posts, and reviews
• Optimized for tablets
• Find an answer right away with fast, voice-enabled search
• Stay up-to-date with rich push notifications
• Install the widget to see a feed of the best answers on Quora right now
• Share interesting questions, answers, reviews, and posts with your friends and followers
• Add Quora to your phone search for integrated results
NOTES: Quora is only for English-language content at this time. To provide best experience possible, we ask that everyone have a Quora account and use their real, full name.