This app combines native elements with HTML5 to bring you the fastest and most up-to-date Work Market experience. Free for freelancers to join.
● Find and apply for assignments right from your phone or tablet
● Manage your work remotely, including check in / check out, image uploading, messaging, and more
● Get e-signatures from end-users right onto your device
● Built-in support center for quick reference
● Complete assignments for payment
Freelance Wizard is ideal for any type of professional – employee, contractor, consultant or freelancer.
Freelance Wizard allows to browse your Team Room, check Monthly, Weekly and Daily reports, manage your Work Diary and, of course, search for contractors and jobs at oDesk.com! It will be useful for every oDesker who wants to increase the productivity a bit :)
- Find Jobs;
- Find Freelancers;
- Monitor the activity of your teammates;
- Edit memos and delete screenshots from your Work Diary;
- Watch your time by means of Report Summary;
- Communicate with your Employers, Contractors, and teammates via a Message Center.
Disclaimer: the app does NOT use, store or pass any financial information! All such inquiries are displayed right from the oDesk® website via web browser, i.e. we are not asking for saving financial info within our app.
oDesk® is a registered trademark of oDesk Corporation
This app is NOT developed or endorsed by oDesk Corporation, but utilizes official API provided by the company.
There is a powerful web version to search, manage job propositions as well as own profile, contract and communication with Client. But unfortunately for mobile devices original web version is too hards and at the same time none solutions for mobile devices are provided. Basing on my freelancer’ experience I can say that to be on the top requires continuously managing jobs, communication and providing prompt and reliable answers to proposals.
This project dedicated to Odesk.com job market.
It will keep two main goals - provide more easy, comfortable interface for existing features as browsing jobs, and add more usability for freelances as notifying about new jobs, sharing jobs content via email, Google+, etc.
*THIS IS NOT OFFICIAL ODESK APP*
- Create profile: Add your photo, bio and skills to complete your professional profile
- Explore jobs: Browse through hundreds of jobs that match your skills
- Bid: Prepare your proposal and place your bid on the go
- Get work: Communicate with your clients and accept job offers wherever you are
- Post projects: Post your project straight from your mobile
- Find freelancers: Review bids and award jobs on the go
- Manage your projects: Communicate with your freelancers and stay up-to-date wherever you are
Help us make Freelancer better!
We are always working on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience.
If you have any feedback on the current version, or suggestions for future updates,
please email us at:
or join the conversation in our Beta community:
If you're searching for a job, discover new jobs as they are posted, communicate with your clients from anywhere, and increase your productivity.
If you're hiring, find new talent anytime, keep your projects running smoothly, and make payments on-the-go.
Our app does not yet provide access to all the functionality available on the Elance website. Currently the app only supports registered users, so please visit https://www.elance.com to set-up an account. We'll be adding more features as we go and appreciate your support!
Everything you love about Fiverr is now available for Android. Buying & selling on Fiverr has never been as simple, fast and fun.
Find Gigs you love, anytime, anywhere. The Fiverr mobile experience gives you instant access to over 3 million awesome services, starting at $5. Choose from a community of talented, creative freelancers in 120 categories, from all over the world.
- Intuitive order flow that streamlines buying and selling.
- On the go inbox and notifications services. Communicate 24/7 to increase productivity
- Choose from over 3 million Gigs. Find whatever you're looking for quickly with our smart search and category navigation
- Never miss a message or order update again, with real-time push notifications
- Direct and instant access to sellers with user-generated feedback and quality ratings
- Increase efficiency and get things done on the go by delivering Gigs directly from the app.
- Create and edit Gigs, respond to customers in real time and adapt based on demand.
- Track the status of your Gigs, withdrawals and view revenues, allowing for complete control of your business, regardless of location
Download the Fiverr app for Android today and get all the Gigs you need—all in your pocket.
Like Fiverr on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Fiverr International Ltd.
*With this App you will be able to:*
* Receive push notifications
* Browse Jobs and send direct Proposals
* Post a Job for free and receive custom Proposals from Freelancers
* Respond to your Proposals in your WorkStreams
* Browse Hourlies, fixed-price offers you can get done in a few hours
* Buy an Hourlie within the app and start your Job on the go!
* View all your WorkStreams and respond to messages
* Post an Hourlie, upload a video or photos in seconds and start selling today!
* Play: shuffle through suggested content, star the ones you like and share with friends
Use the official SlideShare app to:
- Explore over 15 million professional presentations, infographics, and videos in stunning, full-screen layout
- Discover content in your favorite topics, with over 30 to explore - from Technology and Leadership to Engineering and Healthcare
- Save your favorites to read later (even offline!) on your phone or Android tablet
- Check out the top presentations trending in your social network, and share the ones you like with friends and colleagues on SlideShare, LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter
SlideShare has something for everyone!
- SlideShare is the world’s largest community for sharing presentations and professional content, with 60 million unique visitors a month and more than 15 million uploads
- So much more than just slides! Find infographics, videos, how-to guides, data & analytics reports, industry research, thought-leadership articles, Q&As, DIY instructions, visual guides and more
- Follow companies and organizations like Dell, Ogilvy, the White House, Netflix, NASA and more, who share their expertise on SlideShare
- Learn from industry pros like Netflix CEO Reed Hastings, LinkedIn co-founder Reid Hoffman, Silicon Valley entrepreneur Guy Kawasaki and more
- Explore keynotes from top industry conferences like SXSW and Dreamforce
- Students can use SlideShare for academic research, professionals can deepen their industry knowledge, and everyone can explore interesting topics to learn something new!
- Full Topics List: Editor's Picks, Art & Photos, Automotive, Business, Career, Data & Analytics, Design, Devices & Hardware, Economy & Finance, Education, Engineering, Entertainment & Humor, Environment, Food, Government & Non-Profit, Health & Magazine, Healthcare, Internet, Investor Relations, Law, Leadership & Management, Lifestyle, Marketing, Mobile, News & Politics, Presentations & Public Speaking, Real Estate, Recruiting & HR, Retail, Sales, Science, Self Improvement, Services, Small Business & Entrepreneurship, Social Media, Software, Spiritual, Sports, Technology, Travel
Download the SlideShare app to boost your knowledge - anytime, anywhere
Our website: www.slideshare.net
Our blog: blog.slideshare.net
Follow us on Twitter (www.twitter.com/slideshare), Facebook (www.facebook.com/slideshare), LinkedIn (http://www.linkedin.com/company/slideshare) and Google+ (https://plus.google.com/+SlideShare)
Are you looking for a freelancer job? If so, it’s time to BID!
“DoFreely” is a one-stop platform for freelancers and employers in the need of working independently and reliably. Striving for a Free, Fast and Flexible working style, our unique platform allows employers to outsource talents with better cost, on the other hand, demonstrate the talents and skills of freelancers without ever leaving their homes or offices!
- Quick and easy to explore the latest freelancer jobs anytime, anywhere
- Post new projects with budget and discover talented freelancers through bidding in minutes
- Enjoy real-time chat / instant messaging between freelancers and employers for effective communication
- Launch a credit rating policy on employers and freelancers through mutual appraisals to facilitate high reliability
Employers: Post new projects with budget and receive bids from talented freelancers within minutes. Compare their proposals and price, and then select the best freelancer to complete your project.
Freelancers: Receive latest freelancer jobs updates. Prepare your proposals and place your bid on the projects that you are interested. Accept job offers from employers after effective negotiation. Let’s get hired by bidding a project!
We strive to work on new features and improvements to bring you a better experience. Your feedback is essential in helping us to create more useful features and please feel free to provide your comments through email at email@example.com.