The solution provides a prescribed process that is available off-line with synchronization to the back-office. As such, the transaction support is limited to the functionality written in the solution and customizations are costly to undertake. Care should therefore be taken to ensure that the customer needs offline access and that the transactional flow is sufficient for their requirements. That said, the use of surveys to enable ad-hoc data collection and the flexible driven process are major benefits. It is easy to deploy, easy to use and has a very low training overhead for end users.
Through a unique interface, TechAnywhere software uses various wireless devices to allow technicians to electronically fill out job tickets, access equipment and material history, create purchase orders and create work orders, capture signatures, GPS integration, document management, print invoices and much more.
Benefits of this workforce automation tool are:
• Greater Accuracy
• Improved Efficiency
• Real Time Data Access
• Completely Paperless Processes
• Large ROI
This is a demo app only, full functionality requires the purchase of SAM Pro Enterprise.
For more information about this product, including a demo, please visit http://www.databasics.com or call us at 800-837-7574.
Contact your IT department for the final step to configure this mobile application with your business data on your device. Instructions to enable mobile services for this application can be found through My Oracle Support at https://support.oracle.com.
This mobile timecard entry app, for Android, is the perfect complement to FinancialForce Professional Services Automation (PSA) and is completely integrated with Salesforce CRM and Chatter on Force.com. This application allows dispersed professional services teams to stay connected while out on the road. It allows consultants to efficiently complete admin tasks and communicate with their team so they can better focus on billable client efforts. By using Chatter, professional services teams can replace emails and voice mails with Chatter Streams, with a complete audit trail for each project. Also, because timecards are collected quicker, essential processes like billing, project reporting and resource management are more timely.
For more information on FinancialForce Professional Services Automation, visit www.FinancialForce.com where you can watch videos and get a free trial.
Tech Pro Features:
· Place accounts on/off test – Free up your Central Station operators
· Live Inventory Tracking - manage truck and main warehouse inventory from the field
· Customer signature capture – allow customers to sign off on completed service tickets
· Zone Testing – View and edit zone lists
· Payment Processing – Allow technicians to process payments for completed tickets in the field
· Service History – view complete service history and alarm history of accounts
· Increase Productivity – Reduce drive time and labor hours and increase billable hours
· Customizable Branding - Choose color scheme to match your company
· Contact Management – view and edit customer contact information
Workorder, Workorder app, digital Workorder, Hourregistration, GPS, Planning, Track & Trace
Give your field employees access to work orders on their Android phones. The mobile app allows internal technicians and employees to connect with the “back-office” and works seamlessly with the desktop browser app.
Built by Corrigo, operators of The Work Order Network:
- Corrigo has helped define what truly effective field service management solutions should deliver
- More than one hundred thousand users in locations all over the country
- The Corrigo family of solutions is used by major restaurant, grocery, convenience and retail chains, property management firms, homebuilders, facility managers and contractors
CorrigoNet Mobile Feature Highlights:
- Process Work Orders offline
- View Work Order Details
- View and Add Text Notes
- Add and Edit Work Order Costs
- View and Edit NTE
- Find Work Orders
- Create New Work Orders
- Capture technician GPS data
- Attach pictures to work orders
- Assign and re-assign work orders
- See and manage your team's work orders
- Use the camera to scan materials bar codes
- Signature capture
Support for QR/Bar code scanning to start, pause and complete work orders.
A new "All Pending" work orders list view.
This mobile app is compatible with CorrigoNet and WorkTrack Facilities Management only. A subscription is required. It does not work with WorkTrack Service Management, Intuit Field Service Management, nor WorkTrack Construction and Crews.
The features in this app include:
* View Manage "Active Work Orders"
* Process Work Orders
* Process Service Agreement Work Orders (part of an optional module)
* Add and View Time Card Records (part of an optional module)
* View Work Order Details
* Accept Signature on Work Order
* Email Work Order
* View and Edit Custom Fields
* Configure Work Order Lists
* Configure Work Order Details page
* Error Reporting/Send Log
* Receive Work Order Alerts
* View and Add Text Notes
* View Picture Notes
* Attach Picture Notes from Device Albums
* Attach Photos from the Device Camera
* View Equipment Service History
* View and Edit Equipment Attributes
* Add Equipment to Site through Work Order
* Change Equipment on Work Order
* See Work Orders Where I am Secondary
* Send GPS Location from the Field
* Price Up Invoice from the Field
* Email Invoice
* Take payment in the field though (additional fees apply)
* Email Receipt
* View and Manage Received Alerts
* Configure Mobile App through Settings
* Create new work orders and customers
* Assign/Reassign work orders
This application is NOT compatible with CorrigoNet or WorkTrack Facilities Management.
WHAT YOU GET:
-- Mobile App
-- Powerful Form/App Creation Toolkit
-- Integrated Data Website w/Maps
HOW IT WORKS:
1. Download the doForms mobile app to your device
2. Sign up for a doForms website account – Standard (free), Professional or Dispatch
3. Use our web-based toolkit to make your own customized forms
4. Or use any of the 300+ forms in our Public Library as a starting point
5. Your “published” forms are automatically synced to your mobile device(s)
6. Use the mobile forms in locations with or without cellular or wifi access
7. Save incomplete forms on your device, or send completed forms to your doForms website
8. Email professional looking PDF and Excel reports with your logo, pictures, maps and media links
9. Use your doForms website to aggregate, view, filter, map data sent from mobile device(s)
10. Export data to PDF, CSV, Excel, Text, HTML, KML Google Docs, and Open Office
11. Your forms will work seamlessly across Android, iPhone/iPad and BlackBerry
12. User interfaces are optimized for tablets and phones
SUPPORTED DATA TYPES:
-- Section labels
-- Page breaks
-- Text data
-- Numeric data
-- Date & time (auto-stamp option)
-- Single choice answers
-- Multiple choice answers
-- GPS locations (auto-stamp option)
-- Video recording*
-- Audio notes*
-- Lookup tables (Excel, CSV)*
-- Grid tables*
-- Category scores*
-- Barcode scanning*
-- Email PDF reports*
-- Required questions and value constraints
-- Manage permissions and projects
-- Repeatable sections (loops)*
-- Relevance and skip logic*
-- Centralized “push” of dispatches and work orders*
-- Location tracking*
-- Custom branding*
DEVELOPER or IT PRO?
Use our Web Services* or Data Exchange Server* to make doForms the mobile component of your existing applications and information systems. See our website for partnering programs.
WHEN NOT TO CHOOSE DOFORMS:
-- You do NOT want to sign up for a website account (free or paid)
-- You want to build forms right on your mobile device (try “Form Builder” by ts-apps.net)
*Paid account only – but you can start with a free account and upgrade at any time – to compare account types see http://www.doforms.com/features-compare.htm
Time for more efficient work order management?
Want to increase your efficiency and customer service?
mWork ® is an easy to use work order management system for companies and organizations with mobile workers where communication between management and staff are an essential part of everyday business.
In a simple way you can communicate with your customers via customer web, email or SMS.
Go to www.mwork.se for more information.
Kind Note: Any issues / difficulties, please mail to pavith.MBA@gmail.com / use the 'Contact us' form provided within the app. We will be glad to resolve the issues asap. Please reach us, if you wish to have a customized version for your organization at a very competitive cost
Primary Modules include
- Admin Profile : Manage the user admin profile with contact details
Add clients info
Call / Mail the client from the client list
Import the client details through csv file - (Please refer the import csv format mentioned within FAQ)
Export client details through csv file and mail the file as an attachment
Manage product list
Import / Export Product details as csv file (Please refer the csv format mentioned within FAQ)
Take a new order and manage orders
Search orders date-wise / client wise and export order through csv file
- View Files
View the list of csv files exported from the app (client / Product / orders)
Browse through the files and mail them as an attachment (In order to use the mail function, there should be atleast one gmail / any mail account configured within the device)
We are working to include additional features to support further sales activities. Kindly help us within your valuable feedback and suggestions.
To support our development, we have included admob ads within the app.
Take the pain and time out of employee scheduling. When I Work uses text messaging, email and the web to communicate, alert and notify your staff about the work schedule.
Try When I Work with your business free for 30-days. There’s no risk and no credit card is required to try.
When I Work is free to use with up to 5 employees and then as low as $1 per employee, per month for more than 5. See all pricing options at: http://wheniwork.com/pricing
FEATURES FOR BUSINESSES
✔ Create, update, cancel and publish shifts
✔ Fill open shifts in seconds with SMS alerts to staff
✔ Send employees SMS text and email alerts about the schedule
✔ Monitor and moderate time-off requests and shift trades
✔ View employee contact information and schedules
✔ Add/Edit/Invite employees
✔ Add/Edit positions
✔ Add/Edit locations
✔ Add/Edit job sites
✔ Google Maps integration for job sites
KEY FEATURES FOR EMPLOYEES
✔ View work schedule anytime, anywhere
✔ View and accept available open shifts
✔ Request shift trades with other employees
✔ Get directions to job sites
✔ Allow shift drops with other employees
✔ View colleagues’ contact information
✔ Request time off
✔ Monitor requests
This app - offering a streamlined view of the same information presented on desktops, laptops, and tablets – is available only to ServiceWorks customers and is specifically designed for smaller format smartphones.
ServiceWorks is a service management software offering that allows both office and field staff to quickly access schedules, work orders, and customer details in real time across a variety of computing platforms, thereby enabling everyone in a field service organization to efficiently work in sync by having the most up-to-the-minute information.
A web-based, software-as-a-service (SaaS) application hosted entirely on secure servers in the cloud, ServiceWorks frees service professionals from having to perform software installations, downloads, server upgrades, and all other computer-related maintenance chores which allows them to concentrate instead on the needs of their businesses and customers.
Highlights of ServiceWorks include:
• Convenient, centralized service management system that is available 24x7 from any location with web access
• Lets organizations effectively deploy field staff, equipment, and resources
• Provides role-based levels of access – one for administrators and one for technicians
• Uses Google Maps for dispatch boards to track assigned work orders and technicians
• Provides tools for maintaining material, equipment lists, and service truck inventory
• Handles work order processing, invoice billing, payment tracking, and customer credits
• Includes summary charts with the overall status of work orders and invoices
• Features a dashboard calendar view for scheduling work orders and technicians by the day, week, month, or timeline
ServiceWorks is available on a per-user, monthly subscription basis and customers are eligible for unlimited free technical support via email.
For more information, please visit http://serviceworks.net
uManage provides the following capabilities:
Inspections/violations – Using GPS technology all properties in an association are displayed on a map. Entering a violation is easy to do by selecting from a series of user-defined violation types and capturing optional notes and pictures of the violation. Managers can easily select the violation letter type to be sent to the homeowner and assess fines according to the association’s fine policy. Quickly capture multiple photos of the violation to better communicate the issue to the homeowner.
Work Orders – While on property, use uManage to enter new work orders or update the status of an existing work order. Work orders can be immediately dispatched for resolution or queued for later dispatch.
Account Info – Detailed account information is available to the property manager when the management company utilizes the eUnify web portal solution.
The uManage iPhone app works in conjunction with the uManage web application to manage the overall work order and violation processes.
• Assigned work orders appear on the maintenance technician’s device instantly
• Completed results update the Yardi Voyager™ record automatically
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile can operate in areas without a cellular or wireless connection
• Yardi Maintenance Mobile will synchronize data once the connection is reestablished