• Simple and clear design for easy access to our most detailed and up-to-date information
• Search for locations (automatically added to your favourites), or use your current location
• See any Met Office severe weather warnings issued at your location
• Hourly forecasts with detailed information for the next 48 hrs (UK)
• Look further ahead with 3 hourly forecasts (UK and International)
• See most likely high and low temperatures, and temperature ranges, for days 6-10
• Tap each hour for extra detail including Pressure, Visibility and Humidity
• A day overview including Sunrise/Sunset times, UV, with Pollen and Pollution information for the UK
• Swipe vertically to view all your favourite locations
• Portrait and landscape modes
• Support for 7" and 10" tablets, including hourly temperature curve in landscape mode
• A variety of differently sized interactive home screen widgets, and in Android 4.2 a lock screen widget (widgets unavailable if app is moved to SD card)
• Share the weather forecast on Facebook, Twitter, email and more
• Share favourite locations with a friend via NFC
• Override the detected location, and select a nearby location instead
• Accessibility for users of TalkBack text to speech
• Designed and optimised for Android, and conforms to current Android design guidelines
• Ability to store the app on the SD card. Widgets will not be available if you choose to use this function. This is a feature of the Android system. If you cannot see any widgets in your list of available widgets, in settings - manage applications, move BBC Weather from SD card to phone/tablet, and then restart your device.
• This app is currently not available for users in the Channel Islands and Isle of Man. The BBC and Google are working to resolve this issue.
If you choose to enable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], the app will provide you with weather information based upon your current location. Your precise location is kept on your device, and once the app has determined the location of the closest populated location for which weather information is available, your precise location is not accessed by the BBC. No other personal data relating to you (such as a username, email address or unique device identifier) is sent to the BBC - you can be assured of this, since the app does not request the "read phone status and identity" or "use accounts on the device" permissions. Your information is anonymous, nevertheless the BBC will keep your information secure and not share it with anyone in accordance with the BBC’s Privacy and Cookies Policy, available at http://www.bbc.co.uk/privacy. You can choose to disable the display of weather at your current location [menu/show current location], and then the app will no longer automatically detect your current location.
· Free to download
· 5- day forecasts for over 5,000 UK locations
· Push notifications for UK National Severe Weather Warnings for your chosen regions
· Text and maps detailing UK National Severe Weather Warnings
· Hourly UK location forecasts for first two days
· Three-hourly UK forecasts for days 3-5
· Three-hourly daily forecasts for numerous international locations
· Save up to 10 favourite UK or international locations
· Regularly updated with the latest forecast and warning information
· Social media sharing so you can share forecasts with friends and family
- UV forecast maps
- Probability of precipitation
- Temperature and Feels like temperature
- Sunrise and sunset
- Wind speed and direction
Please note the map layers will work best over 3G or WiFi.
This popular app won Best App 2012 at the Sparkies 2013 Awards, has achieved AQuA (App Quality Alliance) standard and has been nominated for a number of industry awards.
This app does not support landscape view, and whilst it may work on some tablets it has not been built to support tablet use.
This app is ad-supported. In response to customer feedback users can remove advertising for the cost of £1.99 through an in-app purchase.
If you decide to do so we hope that you will be happy with your in-app purchase, however if for some reason the advertising removal isn't working we are happy to offer a refund. We do not provide refunds under any other circumstances. All refunds are restricted to the operator's standard terms and conditions.
If you have purchased advertising removal in a previous version please select the ‘Restore Ad Removal’ button in the ‘Information’ section of the app.
Please check our website www.metoffice.gov.uk for more information about our services and application updates.
We appreciate your feedback, to do so please contact the Met Office at email@example.com
Weatherproof your day for free with these features:
• AccuWeather MinuteCast® – minute-by-minute precipitation forecasts for the next two hours hyper-localized to your exact street address or GPS location. Includes precipitation type and intensity, and start and end times for precipitation. Available for the contiguous United States, Canada, United Kingdom, Ireland, Japan, France, Germany, Belgium, Switzerland, Spain, Netherlands, Luxembourg, and a growing list of global locations.
• MinuteCast widget now available. Also available, homescreen widget displaying two-day forecasts with severe weather warnings for your GPS location and a time clock. Resizable, multi-location widgets also available with even more weather detail.
• For worldwide locations, when AccuWeather forecasts snow, ice, rain, wind, or the probability of thunderstorms, you’ll see an orange exclamation point displayed within the location’s current and 15-day screens.
• Push notifications for severe weather alerts in the United States.
• Radar for all of North America and Europe, and worldwide satellite overlaying interactive Google Maps™ with a snapshot view of the maps for your saved locations.
• Current news and weather videos, with many available in both English and Spanish.
• Social media sharing so you can share your location’s current conditions, hourly, or 15-day forecasts using the social media apps you have on your device.
You also get the accurate, local weather forecasts and customization you expect from AccuWeather:
• Accurate and local forecasts for every latitude/longitude on Earth. Forecasts update every 15 minutes with information for the next 15 days – all in 33 languages and dialects.
• Current weather conditions update every 15 minutes with the very latest humidity and precipitation percentages, dew point, visibility, UV index, wind speed gusts and direction, times for sunrise and sunset, and RealFeel® – AccuWeather’s exclusive weather forecasting system that analyzes multiple weather factors to determine how the local temperature actually feels.
• Local weather forecast summaries that provide an overview of the next five days’ weather forecast along with a description of the most dramatic weather event expected during the five days.
• Status bar on the homescreen displaying the current temperature for your current or home location.
• Ability to store an unlimited amount of locations.
• Choice between metric or imperial units, 12-hour or 24-hour time display, and portrait or landscape view.
Please note: Sunrise and sunset times are found in Daily Details which can be viewed by tapping on daily forecast. Also, AccuWeather Holo Dark and Light widgets display RealFeel® and occupy only the 4x1 space.
Download AccuWeather for free and experience the Superior Accuracy™ that comes from high-quality weather forecasting.
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
- Flash TV / Video weather presented by experts three times a day
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
- Humidity and pressure
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
Weather & Clock Widget for Android comes with different widget sizes, 2x1, 4x1, 4x2 and 4x3 for normal screens, and 5x1, 5x2 and 5x3 for large screens and tablets.
Weather & Clock Widget for Android supports a wide range of Android phones; it supports Android Version 2.3 and higher.
- Provides current weather condition and five days weather forecast
- 10-Day and Hourly Weather with precipitation
- Sunrise and Sunset time
- Atmospheric pressure with different units
- Temperature in status bar
- Share weather and location information with friends.
- Home screen widgets, 5x3, 5x2, 5x1 for large screen only and 4x3, 4x2, 4x1 and 2x1 for all screens.
- Searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code
- Ability to set your internet source to Wi-Fi only
- Ability to disable internet access from operators while you are in roaming
- Ability to set your preferred temperature unit, Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Automatic update intervals are: 30 minutes,1, 3, 6, 9, 12 hours and Manual update.
- Auto location detection
- Up to 10 different locations
- Weather map with ability to add any city to your city list
- Notification alerts (with option to disable it)
- Moon phase
- UV Index and Dew Point
- Available in: English, Dansk, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, Български, Suomi, Norsk Bokmål, Nederlands, Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Svenska, Română, العربية, كوردى, ئۇيغۇرچە, Français, Hrvatski, Türkçe, Čeština, Español, Català, Italiano, Português, Magyar, Македонски, Pусский, Українська, Қазақ тілі, Polski, Português(Brasil), Српски, Lietuvių, հայերեն, Indonesia, Việt, 日本語, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), 한국어.
For any questions or issues, please visit FAQ page at: http://www.devexpert.net/weather
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
Now with Material Design! Very complete and easy application working under a beautiful and actual Lollipop appeareance.
Hourly detailed forecast for today and tomorrow, detailed forecast every 3 hours during the rest of the week as well as a prediction for the next week.
It also provides additional relevant information as the sunrise/sunset and moon phase (including the moonrise/moonset and lighting rate)
You can also check our animated prediction maps that provide precipitations, temperature, pressure, snow, etc.. besides from multiple satellite images and rain radar.
In addition, you can add a weather widget to see your city forecast to five days directly on your device screen, with optional time and weather forecasting widget. In the same way you can add on the notification bar the temperature of your favourite location.
This application is fully optimized for both smartphones and tablets.
Prepare for your day with the most accurate hourly, 5-day, and 10-day forecasts. Stunning Flickr photos match your location, time of day, and current conditions.
- Get all the details: wind, pressure, and chance of precipitation.
- See animated sunrise, sunset, wind, and pressure modules.
- Browse interactive maps: radar, satellite, heat, and snow.
- Track all your favorite cities and destinations!
- Scroll down for detailed weather information.
- Tap the plus sign to add up to 20 cities.
- Swipe left-to-right to move between locations.
- Submit your photos to Yahoo Weather by joining #projectweather on Flickr.
Tell us what you think
We are committed to building the best mobile experiences and would love to hear your feedback.
Let us know your thoughts here: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Weather app is specifically designed to be as simple and intuitive as possible. With just one click you receive the weather condition in your status bar at your current location.
The climate state is gorgeously animated so that you can almost experience it, seeing how the weather comes alive.
The app is using Weather Underground as a data channel and the live updates are really tiny so that you would not use up your data cap.
- Weather supports geo-positioning, retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location
- An option to manually add your location
- Full support for Android TV
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations
- Weather is one of the most lightweight weather apps on Google Play!
- Animated weather conditions - see how the weather comes alive!
- Widgets for different locations
- Hourly and weekly forecasts
- Intuitive, seamless user interface
- Support for the lock screen widget in Android 4.2
- Weather benefits all known screen resolutions
- Offers quality support for Android devices - from Android 1.5 to Android 5.0
- Tap on the temperature to switch between Celsius and Fahrenheit
- You can allow and disable the notifications
- Choose by yourself what will be the next feature of Weather! Leave a comment or send us an e-mail and help us make Weather the best app of its kind.
Get in touch with us and follow the latest news regarding our apps:
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
* 12/24 hour clock
* Color choice on some info displayed
* System Stats Information pop-up
* Battery icon on clock
* Week number in the hours tab, as an option
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Sunrise /Sunset times in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* for scheduling outdoor activities - Day length and hours left in the forecast screen,as an option in the configuration screen.
* Weather information with icon, current temperature and high low temperature for the day on the clock face.
* Detailed 4 day weather forecast screen with forecast temperature,high low temperature and condition description for each day.
* 2 Forecast layouts
Features the following hotspots:
tap bottom right->back to configuration screen
tap bottom left->Launch system information window
tap on weather icon->Launch weather forecast screen
tap Hour->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
tap Min ->launch anything!(set your own preference from configuration screen)
Widgets on Android work a bit differently than a normal application. Unlike regular programs they don't just install themselves in the application tray so you have to add them manually. They will not open or launch.
Here's how to add a widget on your Android home screen.
STEPS HOW TO ADD A WIDGET
1.On your Android home screen, tap any blank or “empty” area with size 4x2 and hold down your finger.
2.An “Add to Home screen” window will pop up. From that window, tap “Widgets”.
3.You’ll be presented with a list of all the installed Widgets on your Android device.
4.Select the "3D Digital Weather Clock” to add to your home screen by tapping it.
"Time frozen/not updating"-> taskiller killed the clock(exclude it from taskillers)
When phone starts, clock starts in less than a min too.
ROM users-> make sure the clock is NOT moved on SD card.
Widgets are not supposed to be on SD card. Move it back to the phone storage.
Weather hint: For world destinations with two words in the name, type in the box the words with a plus sign.
For example "Buenos Aires" type "Buenos+Aires",remember the "+" sign -no spaces, don't include the quotes.
Check our website for more help.
EXCLUDE IT FROM TASKILLERS!!!
Be polite, this is a free app :-)
VIDEO HOW TO ADD WIDGETS
- Gorgeous and realistic animations of weather conditions
- See at a glance the next weather condition change
- Updated continuously
- Accurate hourly forecasts for the next 10 days
- Fast, beautiful and simple to use
- Detailed forecasts on rain, ice, snow, fog, wind, storm, dew point, UV index, humidity, pressure
- Highest and lowest historical values
- Satellite and radar map animations
- Optimized for both phones and tablets
- Live Wallpaper
- Weather in notification area and temperature in status bar
- Great widget for your home screen
And it’s all free.
Try it now !
Cities: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston, Philadelphia, Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas, San Jose, Austin and all the others!
Weather widgets provides detailed weather for all cities worldwide , it searches your address and locates cities quickly , and provides the current temperature , current humidity , pressure and wind speed and direction , in addition , seven days weather forecast . The Widget is 100% free , and it comes with many cool widgets .
- Supports geo-positioning , retrieving the latest weather conditions for your current location .
- Add and track the weather conditions in multiple locations .
- Powerful location search, searches for all cities in the world by country and city or zip code .
- Home screen widgets .
- Virtual visual experience as well as a smooth , impressive animation effects .
- Quick access has already been saved city.
- The offline cached .
- humidity , pressure , wind speed , high/low forecast .
- Animate background .
- Swipe to change city.
The application "Local weather" gives you the overview of the weather data. You can select locations from all countries in the world. You can check out current weather information as well as a weakly weather forcast. The application gives you data about temperature, cloudiness, speed and direction of wind, and probability of precipitation. You can choose between °C and °F for temperature and mph and km/h for wind speed. Locations you are interested in can be added as bookmarks. For the application to work, a network connection is required.
THIS IS A FREE ICONSET FOR Amber Weather
Also you need to install Amber Weather Version 0.9 or above to use this iconset.
Amber Weather has a simple, clean and beautiful HOLO interface. It's designed for easy using .
You can get weather conditions quickly including daily and hourly forecasts for any location.
Your best weather app on home screen!
- Transparent weather widget
- Daily and hourly weather report ( 7 days and 24 hours), current detail conditions
- Intuitive information of temperature , wind speed and direction, humidity, visibility, pressure, dew point, UV etc.
- Auto-location,updated with your position
- Multi weather data source service.
- Support show current and future weather in expandable notification bar.
- Support clock & weather, forecast and current weather info widget for tablet and phone.
- Support Lock Screen Widget and DashClock extension.
- Quick-Action:You could open clock, calendar, weather, widget settings, or any other app by click different area in widget
- Support tens of thousands cities's climate around the world, also support world clock take it when you are traveling!
- Support new feature on KitKat 4.4 - Full-screen immersive mode
- Over 500 kittens organized into 12 themes: Outdoorsy (free), Grumpy Cat (premium), Yoga Cats (premium), Summer Fun(premium), Lil BUB (premium), Fall Colors (premium), Halloween (premium), Holiday Kitties (premium), Winter Wonder (premium), Springy (premium), Glamour (premium)
- Share your kitten with friends on Facebook & Twitter
- Weather forecasts for locations around the world
- 10 day weather forecast
- Hourly weather for the next 24 hours
- Today's high and low, feels like, humidity, wind, sunrise/set and more
- GPS feature can auto-locate your city
- Weather forecasts provided by weather geeks at Weather Underground
The weather has never been cuter! We're not 'kitten' around!
Get right to the weather detail you want to see quickly and easily. Weather Forecast UK displays in a highly readable format the best quality UK weather forecast and radar data available (such as rainfall radar and surface pressure charts) sourced directly from the Met Office, one of the world leaders in weather forecasting. Customise the data just how you want to see it.
Weather Forecast: UK is fast, easy to use and accurate.
* Five day detailed forecast in 1 hour time intervals (3 hours for longer term forecasts)
* Forecast radar maps for rainfall, temperature, cloud cover and combined cloud and rain
* 15 minute observation radar maps for rainfall, satellite (IR, visible and IR/rainfall), lightning and sea surface temperature
* Severe weather warnings integrated into application and widgets
* 24 different charts/graphs to visualize your weather data
* 7 UK Mountain region specific forecasts
* Fully customisable units on all data. Choose exactly how you want each unit to display.
* Surface pressure chart stretching from mid-Atlantic to Eastern Europe
* Home screen widgets available in 4 different sizes
* Fast easy switching between multiple locations with recent location history
* Sunrise and sunset times
* Configurable display of data - show only what you want
* Latest observation data from official Met Office observation locations
* Textual forecast for up to 30 days
* Move to SD Card option
* Optimized for tablets and all devices in vertical or horizontal orientation
Google maps is used for rainfall radar and other map views. Data is available at many different zoom levels across multiple time steps with both recent observations and forecasts into the future. Radar data covers all of the UK and Ireland, while the surface pressure starts in the mid-Atlantic region stretching to Eastern Europe, going as far North as Iceland and as far South as Spain. Your current location is (optionally) overlaid on the map as well.
This application uses the latest up to date forecast data available from the Met Office for the entire United Kingdom (including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland) via access to almost 5,000 unique forecast locations. Configure the display for just the information you want to see including time, temperature, weather description, weather image, feels like temperature, wind direction, wind speed, wind gust, visibility, relative humidity, ultra violet index (UV) and air quality index.
Available configurable units include
Temperature: Celsius and Fahrenheit
Wind: mph, kph, m/s, knots and Beaufort
Pressure: Hecopascal (hPa), Millibar (mb), Inches Mercury (in Hg) and Millimetres Mecury (mm Hg)
Visibility: Kilometres, Metres, Miles, Feet and Descriptive text
Mountain area forecasts are available for the Brecon Beacons, East Highland, West Highland, Lake District, Peak District, Snowdonia and Yorkshire Dales and include detailed hazard and forecast information specific to the mountain areas.
Problems? Ideas for improvement? Feature request? Please contact me via the 'About' tab in the application's menu. If you do have a problem, please don't just leave negative feedback or rating. I can provide you much better support via email!
* This edition is the full premium edition with no ads, two premium version only widgets, and premium maps access with the ability to view future radar and chart forecasts.
Connect with Weather Forecast: UK
On Facebook: http://on.fb.me/xlayxR
On Twitter: @WeatherFrcst_UK
Note: Though this application uses MetOffice data, it is not an official Met Office application and the author has no affiliation or involvement with the Met Office.