The Integra Controller is the official Integra remote control application that allows users to conveniently operate compatible Integra network products from your Android devices.
The intuitive, user-friendly interface makes it easy to get more from your AV home entertainment experience.
Main functions that can be operated through this application.
(1) Play music in each room or every room
- Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on compatible products.
- You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
(2) Remote control functions
- You can operate general control functions (play/stop, control the volume, select the input source, etc.) from your smartphone.
(3) Operation of connected product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
- Lets you control a Blu-Ray Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
(4) Dirac Live-enabled products measure automatic sound field correction. In addition, filters can be edited.
(5) Audio/Video formats of input and output can also be checked.
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
2016 Receivers and Pre Amps in April 2016 or later
■ Please note:
・To use Application it needs to read and agree Terms of Service.
・All models require a firmware update to use Integra Control Pro.
・Available Service depends on regions.
・Why the device's location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, the access point information such as SSID is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of the device’s location.
・When updating from ver. 2.x, customized settings are not inherited except for Dirac measurement results.