Pioneer Remote App is an application that allows users to enjoy their favorite music at home on compatible Pioneer & Elite products.
Through this single app, you can not only stream a different music track in every room or enjoy the same track in a group of rooms, you can also play music sources connected to a compatible device in the living room on compatible Pioneer & Elite products installed in another room. The Pioneer Remote App lets you intuitively operate compatible Pioneer & Elite products (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems. Don’t miss out on this opportunity to enjoy innovative AV entertainment.
1. Play music in each room or every room
- Lets you play music from music streaming services such as Pandora, Spotify, DEEZER and TIDAL, your music library on your smart device, or your NAS drive on FireConnect compatible products.
- You can play your music via radio, Bluetooth and USB.
2. Lets you intuitively operate remote control functions (control the volume, select the input source and listing mode, etc.), granting more sophisticated and convenient control over Pioneer stereo systems.
3．AV receiver sound quality adjustment feature
You can adjust the equalizer settings, the channel levels of individual speakers, and the bass and treble settings to adjust sound quality to suit your own particular preferences.
4. Operation of connected Pioneer product（home theater product such as AV amplifier）
Lets you control a Pioneer Blu-Disc player or TV that is connected to an AV amplifier or home theater product via HDMI.
*Pioneer Remote App is compatible with Pioneer products released in 2016 or later. (Compatible models are listed below.)
*By setting the “Network Standby” menu item in the unit’s initial settings to ON, you can use this application to turn on the power of the unit.
Compatible models (Models released in April 2016 or later)
Network ready AV receivers released in 2016 or later
Network Audio Player released in 2016 or later
Mini Component : X-HM76, XC-HM86
Wireless Speaker :MRX-3
Speaker bar : FS-EB70
■ Please note
・Pioneer Remote App requires at least Android 4.0.3
*Operation not guaranteed on all devices
・All models require a firmware update to use Pioneer Remote App
・Available Service depends on regions
・In case of use Android 4 or 5, the permission indication will be indicated when install this app or update to the latest version
・Why the device's location is needed? Answer: In order to set-up your wireless devices which are located around you, the access point information such as SSID is needed. There is no other purpose to use the information of the device’s location.