Online Studio Productions is pleased to present a new application, useful for those moments of meditation, to resolve difficulties bodily, mental and spiritual and ideal for the short time we have free during our day of study or work.
"99 mudras therapeutic" is the application that will allow us to approach the mystical world of yoga, with very simple techniques and tips to make "mudras", which will allow us to relax, heal, focus or refuel. Mudras are a great energy source, where each finger that forms is one of the five elements: fire, air, sky, earth and water, and whose various combinations allow to balance right at body, mind and spirit for life.
• Spanish-English bilingual App. The language will change according to the settings of your device.
• A brief introduction to the mudras, chakras of the body and the reflexes of the hands.
• Four types of mudras to view and practice: energizing, healing, relaxation and concentration.
• Each mudra letter containing your name in Spanish and Sanskrit. Touch the card and automatically displays the detailed explanation on the reverse of the preparation, the position of the hands, the benefits body, mind and spirit and brings you the practice time each.
• Practice: If you want to practice a hand position, just press the button and automatically jump to the setup screen, after a few seconds will ring a bell indicating the start of the mudra. The duration of each mudra ranges from 5 to 15 minutes per session and can be practiced by from 1 to 3 times daily.
• Sounds including especially to create a suitable environment for meditation.
• Option to enable / disable: Sound Session or practical, and Preparation Sound Setup screen.
• Save your favorite mudras: Save the mudras that you like with this option to review them at any time.
Practice, enjoy and recommend to others this great application, essential in its digital collection of Android!
Discover our fascinating audio books, games and other applications following us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/onlinestudioproductions and also on Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/onlinestudiop