This is a new means of learning the theory necessary to pass the required theory exams, and more importantly, to become a proficient pilot. When you subscribe, you choose the AEROPLANE or HELICOPTER version of the course at PPL, CPL, or ATPL level, and you can elect to study at any level at or under the one you have subscribed to.
The graphics within the course are first rate, and animations and videos are used to improve comprehension.
The questions can be repeated as often as you like, and as they are randomly selected from a bank of over 12,000 questions, you will not get the same questions each time. If you select the wrong answer, you will be taken back to the relevant section of text for more study before having another attempt at answering that question - and just in case you selected the correct answer without being sure if it was correct or not (a lucky guess), unless the question was straight forward, it will show an explanation of why it’s the correct answer.
The course has its own search engine that allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course. This makes the course an ideal reference source well after you have passed the exams, without having to scroll through endless reference books.
If you purchase a course and find you are not completely satisfied with it, email me within 48 hours of your initial purchase I will cancel the course and refund your money in full.
* The course can be accessed on any one of five devices of your choice.
* The course has been running on PCs for over 5 years and has over 700 registered users.
* You have unlimited access to revision questions and exams.
* Over 12,000 questions, get one wrong and it takes you back to the appropriate part of the course for more study.
* After completing an exam you receive an automatically generated e-mail with your mark, the areas where you made mistakes, and the time you took.
* An internal search engine allows you to find any word or phrase used anywhere in the course.
* Animated illustrations and videos improve comprehension, and audio summaries allow you to listen to the course as well as reading it, which increases comprehension even more.
* Aeroplane and helicopter briefing notes also available.
* Lifetime subscription with no calendar or log-in time restrictions.
For more information, view online tours and to subscribe, visit http://www.onlineaviationtheory.com