"It's serene, it's beautiful, and it sure beats an ugly black box hanging on the wall of your living room." - Android Central
"Aquarium app adds life to Google TV"- ReefBuilders.com
"My 60 gal. fish tank has a crack in it and I had to give away my fish. But this .99 cent app is worth every penny until I can save up for a new one." - Andre
"works great, and developer is super-helpful, I love it!" - Kevin J.
"COOL APP This is great for entertaining my 3 month old." - Arlo
"very well done app this is a must buy for all google tv owners, i had no problems" - theglock
* Optimized for Google TV.
* Live action videos of real aquariums shot in HD.
* A beautiful and relaxing CG video loop with black out transitions.
* A relaxing soundtrack to play with Aquarium video.
* Optional aquarium sound effects for a more realistic aquarium experience.
* Ability to play Google Music while Aquarium video plays.
* New videos added as they become available. If you would like to have your own Aquarium video included in this application, please EMAIL ME.
Q- How do I get Google Music to work with Aquarium?
A- First start your Google Music playlist then start the Aquarium video. Your Google Music will stop as the Aquarium Media Player takes control of your TV audio. Then click 'Home' on your keyboard and go to the notifications button (far left.) There you can restart your Google Music.
Q- I can't install the application, I have tried several times, but it will not install.
A- Google TV users are encountering intermittent Internal Market errors. If this happens to you, try rebooting your device and attempt to install again. Email email@example.com if you have persistent problems.
Q- Videos sometimes skip, what should I do?
A- Videos may skip due to insufficient bandwidth on your home network. Aquarium does its best to select video quality appropriate for your network but it can not control other network activity on your home network that may cause skipping.
About Video Quality & Duration:
* Live action video was shot in 1080p @ 24mbps with a Sony HD camcorder using Sony's highest quality settings. Videos were then transcoded to MP4 at a standard data rate of 5mbps, which is roughly equivalent to 720p HD video.
* Google TV users have reported several issues with downloading applications for their Google TV. If you have difficulty downloading or keep getting your purchase canceled by Google, try rebooting your device. This has worked for other users.
* All live action video is the property of Arrowhead Technologies, LLC and is prohibited for use outside of this application.
LOGITECH REVUE USERS: Please upgrade to version 4.1. This fixes a bug that prevented the sound effects from stopping in some cases.
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) is the first Second Life mobile app viewer that delivers an immersive desktop experience to your Android device over a 4G or WiFi connection. Optimized for tablets, SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) features high definition graphics, chat capability and intuitive touch controls for full movement and camera control over your avatar. SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) ensures you can stay in touch with your friends from anywhere.
-Experience Second Life on the go
-Comparable to accessing Second Life locally, via your desktop
-Touch controls for avatar movement, chat and more
-Works over WiFi or 4G
-Optimized for tablets
-Powered by OnLive’s advanced cloud architecture
-Endorsed by Linden Lab
Your World Anywhere.
Here's what our users are saying:
"Brings the beauty of Second Life to mobile!...you can have SL running without using your own computers resources. Very useful when you have a lot running!" -D.D.
"The way these guys figured out to let SL shine with no lag and graphics turned to 11 is amazing." - H.P.
"This is so cool." - L.R.
"Highly recommend." - Laura
* Second Life and SL Go by OnLive accounts, and unlimited access subscription plan or time credits required. Subscription plan and time credits are available here: https://slgo.onlive.com
About SL Go by OnLive (Beta version):
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) leverages cloud-based, advanced streaming technology to offer, on mobile devices, the same experience Second Life users enjoy on their desktop today.
During each secure session, a powerful cloud-based server renders your Second Life in real time and delivers it to your mobile device over a high-speed connection.
OnLive, the company behind SL Go by OnLive (Beta version), pioneered the cloud gaming category with the launch of the OnLive Game Service in June 2010. Since then, the service has experienced zero downtime and has been enjoyed by millions of users across the US and Europe. OnLive is the leader in delivering graphics-rich interactive experiences via the cloud for gaming and other industries.
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• Android 3.2 or later
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of fast-twitch cloud gaming via the internet, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over any network. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful cloud solutions for the most technologically challenging segment, fast-twitch AAA games, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
• Instantly view, edit and create documents using actual Microsoft® Office Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Easily transfer files between OnLive Desktop and other devices
• Experience high-performance, instant-response PC applications
• Interact with lag-free animation and video
• Works with most Bluetooth keyboards and mice (left-click only)
Based on groundbreaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses the power of cloud computing to deliver a seamless, no-compromise remote PC desktop solution.
Sign up for free at www.onlive.com/desktop
Already using OnLive Desktop at your company? Just install OnLive Desktop and sign in!