License: GPL v2
- HTML Tag Generation
- Character Generation
- Demo Samples
- Live Preview
- Browse/Load File locally from computer
- Save Coded HTML Document
- Built in Color Picker (Renders HSL or HSLA)
- Light and Dark Interface Themes
- Codemirror (The advanced code editor)
- Change Preview Dimensions: For more responsive design
- Simple/Basic Built in Web Browser
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
- Auto PC location (no need to enter IP address on WIFI)
- Forwards SMS from mobile phone to desktop (osx, windows or linux(beta))
- Multi-send messages from desktop
- Phone address book sync with phone
- Handles send notifications and delivery notifications
- Secure Encryption
- Customizable interface
- USB support (enable debugging on phone)
- WIFI support
- Connect over internet via 3G
- Syncs message history
- Message smiles/emoticons
- Custom desktop audio notifications
- Streamlined, simple and clear interface
sms, sms to pc, sms2pc, desktop sms, sms computer, tethering, push, forwarding, smilies, notifications,routes
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
You can use this app to:
- Control computers remotely as if you were sitting right in front of them.
- On the go support your clients, colleagues, and friends
- Gain access to your office desktop with all of the documents and installed applications
- Remotely administrate unattended computers (e.g. servers)
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange
- Plus so much more …
1. Install this app
2. Install or start TeamViewer on your computer from our website
3. Enter your computer’s TeamViewer ID and password
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
Get the new VNC viewer, Desktop169 - http://goo.gl/O7M8Fu or search Desktop169.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution up to 60 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: up to 60 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
* Supports external mouses
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
✓ Clean and simple user interface, smooth desktop scaling
✓ Fast operation even on slow connections
✓ View-only and full control modes
✓ Ultra low bandwidth use in the PRO version
✓ Perfect mouse emulation via a unique “mouse tool” (try it out!)
✓ Compatibility with all sorts of VNC software, Apple Remote Desktop, UltraVNC, x11vnc etc.
It works via Wi-Fi, 3G, 4G/LTE networks and connects straightly to your remote machines. It does not use intermediate servers and does not route your data to third-party services. While direct connections via Internet may require some configuration, they guarantee best performance and independence from online services.
How it can help you
From time to time, many of us need to access our “big computers” and use some “big software” installed on it. Remote Ripple allows you to do your work remotely. Also, you can:
✓ Monitor what's happening on your computers while you're away (use View-only mode to prevent from interfering with the desktop).
✓ Provide remote support to your friends and family. Assist in installing software, fix problems and demonstrate how to set up things.
✓ Perform remote administration of servers, headless computers, embedded systems, virtual machines and your Raspberry Pi. ;)
✓ Control your home computers while laying in a lounge chair. For example, you can use Remote Ripple as a remote control for your music or video player running on a PC.
✓ Copy a file forgotten on a remote host (while Remote Ripple does not support direct file transfers, it can help in transferring files with other services like Dropbox or Google Drive).
Install Remote Ripple, and find your own use cases!
To connect with Remote Ripple, make sure your target computer runs a sort of VNC server.
✓ If the target PC runs Windows, install a VNC server on it. We strongly recommend TightVNC as it provides best performance and compatibility with Remote Ripple. You can download your free copy of TightVNC on its Web site — http://www.tightvnc.com/
✓ Mac OS X systems already have a VNC server included. It's a part of Apple Remote Desktop service. To enable it, go to System Preferences, choose Sharing, enable Remote Management, press Computer Settings, check “VNC viewers may control screen with password” and enter the password you will use when connecting.
✓ Most Linux distributions include a number of VNC servers as well. Just install a VNC server from your package collection, and type something like vncserver or tightvncserver (or whatever command starts that particular VNC server). Typically, it will offer you to enter new VNC password and will start sharing your desktop (or create new virtual desktop for you).
✓ Virtualization systems (such as VMWare and QEMU) often include built-in VNC servers, although they may not be enabled by default.
Get news and support
✓ App page at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/RemoteRipple (press Like to see updates in your news feed)
✓ Remote Ripple on Twitter: https://twitter.com/RemoteRipple (press Follow to get updates)
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Also, we will appreciate if you review Remote Ripple in your blog, social networks, other Web sites or forums. Send us links to your reviews!
Notes for transmission problems from ISS: Sometimes video is not available by transmission problems. Be patient, in few minutes (sometimes hours) the transmision will return.
News version 9:
- Added secondary camera video stream (sometimes with audio!)
- Chromecast support!! Now you can see earth realtime video in your TV (only with basic support)
- Now you can choose activate automatic translation in Settings (for Arabic, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian and Spanish)
- A message is displayed when the video is temporarily unavailable.
- Correction of several bugs reported by users. Thanks!!
News version 8:
- Fix day and night layer
News version 7:
- Solved important bug in Android 5.0 and some devices (crash on start)
- Added spanish translation
News version 6:
- New lateral menu
- New full map view
- New configuration settings
-keep screen on
-video only with wifi (prevents data carrier usage)
-map lock ISS
-show day/night layer
- Help only appears once and you can see it again with help option
News version 5:
- Add realtime night/day regions in map
- Better map panning and automatic return to ISS
- Smaller ads in landescape view
News version 4:
- Fix video stream
- Add rate button
News version 3:
- Resolved multiple problems/bugs
- Show ISS orbit over map
News version 2:
- Double tap for fullscreen video
- Immersive mode where available
- Better performance on rotate screen
- General optimizations
- New material design
- Android 5.0 compatibility
- Be sure you are using a wifi connection because the streaming video consumes a lot of data.
About video stream:
- Black/Blue Image = International Space Station (ISS) is on the night side of the Earth.
- No Audio = Normal. There is no audio by design.
With this Client users of LISTEQ Cloud Desktop can access their Cloud Desktop with Android based devices.
LISTEQ Cloud Desktop is a hosted Virtual Desktop. Users of LISTEQ Cloud Desktop can directly work on their already available Desktop hosted in the Cloud. See http://www.listeq.com/cloud-desktop for more information.
Get your free trial account at http://www.listeq.com/CloudDesktopTrial/ or order directly at http://www.listeq.com/cloud-desktop-ordering/.
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Features (very partial list):
* Overtime support
* Multiple jobs support
* Calendar update [Job Setting] add records to the calendar (it's recommended to open a separate calendar for 'My Work Clock'). ONE WAY-SYNC ONLY.
* Punch in/out directly from the widget
* Quick day, week & month information
* Simple reports
* Send to mail as CSV
* Add/remove/edit records
* Multiple overtime and report periods: daily, weekly, bi-weekly, monthly and more.
* If the widget stops updating: make sure the application appears in your task killer 'white list'.
* No move-to-SD option: widgets do not work when an app is on the SD. We got many error reports from users so we disabled this option.
Required permissions reasoning:
*. READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION
*. ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
== Required for Google calendar sync
*. MODIFY/DELETE SD CARD CONTENTS
== Required to save CSV before sending by e-mail backup.
*. FULL INTERNET ACCESS & VIEW NETWORK STATE
== Required for bug report, analytics & ads.
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) is the first Second Life mobile app viewer that delivers an immersive desktop experience to your Android device over a 4G or WiFi connection. Optimized for tablets, SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) features high definition graphics, chat capability and intuitive touch controls for full movement and camera control over your avatar. SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) ensures you can stay in touch with your friends from anywhere.
-Experience Second Life on the go
-Comparable to accessing Second Life locally, via your desktop
-Touch controls for avatar movement, chat and more
-Works over WiFi or 4G
-Optimized for tablets
-Powered by OnLive’s advanced cloud architecture
-Endorsed by Linden Lab
Your World Anywhere.
Here's what our users are saying:
"Brings the beauty of Second Life to mobile!...you can have SL running without using your own computers resources. Very useful when you have a lot running!" -D.D.
"The way these guys figured out to let SL shine with no lag and graphics turned to 11 is amazing." - H.P.
"This is so cool." - L.R.
"Highly recommend." - Laura
* Second Life and SL Go by OnLive accounts, and unlimited access subscription plan or time credits required. Subscription plan and time credits are available here: https://slgo.onlive.com
About SL Go by OnLive (Beta version):
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) leverages cloud-based, advanced streaming technology to offer, on mobile devices, the same experience Second Life users enjoy on their desktop today.
During each secure session, a powerful cloud-based server renders your Second Life in real time and delivers it to your mobile device over a high-speed connection.
OnLive, the company behind SL Go by OnLive (Beta version), pioneered the cloud gaming category with the launch of the OnLive Game Service in June 2010. Since then, the service has experienced zero downtime and has been enjoyed by millions of users across the US and Europe. OnLive is the leader in delivering graphics-rich interactive experiences via the cloud for gaming and other industries.
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• Android 3.2 or later
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of fast-twitch cloud gaming via the internet, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over any network. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful cloud solutions for the most technologically challenging segment, fast-twitch AAA games, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
Gaming becomes a spectator sport in the Arena, where you can instantly watch hundreds of games being played live by gamers throughout the world.
“You can also be a spectator, watching live multiplayer games in progress and move from game to game as if you were surfing channels on TV.” —VentureBeat
Watch Live Gameplay
Watch players from around the world play games LIVE! Pick up tips, learn new strategies and check out advanced levels of premium video games.
View Brag Clip Videos
Watch and rate Brag Clip™ videos showing incredible moves (and hilarious fails).
Watch Game Trailers
View trailers for current and upcoming games.
Add your favorite players, cheer their gameplay and send them messages.
The OnLive Viewer is backed by ultra-fast cloud-based game servers: so switching between games is like changing TV channels.
Your game profile is stored in the cloud so you can play on your Android tablet or phone and then sign on to your Google TV to watch your friends play.
OnLive is the pioneer of on-demand, instant-play video game services, delivering real-time interactive experiences and rich media through the Internet. With groundbreaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to provide the power and intelligence needed to instantly deliver the latest, premium game titles. OnLive is available in North America and the UK and will continue expanding into Europe and Asia soon. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.