- Character Generation
- Save Coded HTML Document
- Live Preview
- Color Picker
- Light and Dark Color Schemes
- Advanced Code Editor
Available in full version:
- Browse/Load File locally from computer
- HTML Tag Generation
- Demo Samples
- Blankbox for notes, codes or whatever else you want to add in the blank box.
All you need is a standard web browser (! the latest Chrome or Firefox !) and Remote Desktop will allow you interact with your phone as easily as a PC.
✓ files, gallery, bookmarks explorer
✓ send sms
✓ desktop workspace environment
✓ remote terminal
KW: MobileTab, Remote Desktop, files upload/download, SMS, Web Desktop, File sync, AirDroid, Cloud
Don't be tied to your home or office computer. Send and receive e-mails, edit documents, surf the web, manage files and do hundred other things that you usually do on your desktop, even when you are on a business trip or stuck in a traffic jam.
Simply install mobile application on your Android and RDM+ Desktop on the remote computer and RDM+ is ready to use. No need to adjust any firewall or router settings.
"In a short time, your desktop's screen will be displayed on your Android phone and you can pretty much do whatever it is that you want to do."
Why RDM+ is really a must-have tool for you?
- Sometimes you need to check or edit your documents, and your computer is nowhere near you. Do it easily using familiar mouse commands, standard Windows and Mac hotkeys. Pinch to zoom in/zoom out.
- Copy, rename, delete files, send them from PC to your Android and vice versa with built-in file manager.
- System Manager: see how your desktop is doing while you are away from home. Check and change system settings, execute command line commands, control running processes.
- Works via both WiFi and carrier data network.
- Ultimate security level makes your data exchange absolutely safe. Master password protects list of your computers, so even if your device is stolen or lost, noone could access your information.
- Easy access for enterprise users through NAT and Firewall as well as for individual users with dynamic IPs.
- No hidden costs. Application price is a one-time fee. Connect to any number of your desktop computers without any additional charges.
- Available in English, Spanish, German, French and Italian.
Note: Free RDM+ Desktop application should be installed on each computer you want to have access to.
Download it from rdmplus.com web site.
Supports Intel-based Macs running on Mac OS X 10.4 Tiger, 10.5 Leopard, 10.6 Snow Leopard, 10.7 Lion,
Microsoft Windows 2000 / 2003 / XP / Vista / 2008 / 7.
Retina display (HiDPI mode) is not yet supported.
Keywords: remote, desktop, access, control, file, system, manager, shutdown, administration, hotkeys, service, rdmplus, windows, mac
This app lets you send links to your web browser. It also works with Youtube videos that won't open in mobile devices.
From any application which shares text, choose “share” option. A list of applications which can receive text will be shown, choose PhoneToDesktop. You will see a notification while PhoneToDesktop sends the text. When the text is sucessfully sent, the notification goes away.
To see your sent texts in your desktop or notebook, choose Tasks in Gmail. You can see the list of sent texts under the "PhoneToDesktop" list.
NEW: Install our Google Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/oifdfchgmkfglcccmkoofhbnmkdlbgag
**** REQUIRES FREE SERVER SOFTWARE INSTALLED FROM BELOW ****
*** Problems with mouse on HTC One ***
Sadly I do not have an HTC One to test with so I am unable to resolve the issue at this time. If anyone has a One they would like to donate to the cause then email email@example.com. This software is FREE so I cannot buy a device for testing.
Wake the PC up or put it to sleep. **** requires wake-on-lan supported device ****
Send quick launch icons directly to the client.
Touchpad mouse functionality with left / right click and scroll capability.
Custom media, browser and arrow keyboards.
Moving the mouse can be achieved by touching and moving your finger anywhere inside the mouse pad (section where the hand is pointing).
Left Click by tapping or "quick clicking" with one finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Right Click by holding one finger on the mouse pad and tapping or "quick clicking" with another finger anywhere inside the mouse pad section.
Scrolling inside applications can be done by pressing and holding with your index finger, then with your middle finger touch and slide up or down.
Quick Launch applications which the server sends are located at the top bar. Click the icons controls applications on the server. You can also have the remote device sleep by pressing the power icon on the far left **** Windows Vista and above ****.
Keyboard input can be loaded by clicking the keyboard icon inside the launch bar or by using Android's built in menu button and selected "Standard Keys".
Extended Keys can be loaded by clicking Android's built in menu button and selected the desired keyboards. You should have built in shortcut keys for browser actions, media actions and arrow keys.
Settings for mouse speed, click speed and scrolling speed can be changed via the Android menu key from the server view of the app.
INTERNET - Needed for communicating with the server software. Only local communication is needed. No data is transmitted or received from anything other than the desktop software.
WIFI-STATE - Needed to check the IP and connectivity information so communication can be established with the server software.
Use your smartphone or tablet to control your Linux or OS X computer (Windows support coming soon!) in graphical mode or Secure Shell (terminal) mode.
Use your hardware keyboard, USB mouse or plain soft keyboard with auxiliary keys (Ctrl, Alt, etc).
Fully supports ASUS line of Transformer tablets (also replaces Search Button with Alt and Menu Button with Windows/Command).
Save as many bookmarks as you like.
No additional software required.
No ads whatsoever!
Supports Linux and OS X through VNC with ARD authentication.
Supports Secure Shell (SSH).
RDP support for Windows coming soon!
Display and control computer desktop over wifi network on your android device intuitively.
Use as wireless keyboard and touchpad (with display) or other various task for convenient.
+ full screen display & fit to screen size
+ no floating icons & black bar
+ swipe up for keyboard
+ easy access with screen border control
+ rotatable mouse input
+ touch-pad with adjustable speed
+ modifier key support
+ customize able input control
+ portrait and landscape mode
+ support realvnc, ultravnc, tightvnc or others
+ support windows, mac, linux or others
+ free with 3 profiles and more
Rate and share, TQ
VNC wireless remote desktop viewer
Our unique data compression technology displays your PC desktop in full resolution at 30 frames per second. Watch all media that are playable on your computer, including Flash videos, DVDs, Windows Media Player and more. Compared to RDP and VNC implementations Kinoni Remote Desktop is over 2x faster.
Kinoni Remote Desktop is very simple to set up; anyone can do it! After one-time setup you can access your computer from anywhere using WiFi, 3G or 4G connection. No need to setup firewall, port forwarding or any other technical details.
Application is built with the same level of security standards required by financial institutions. All your data and passwords are always fully secured via industry standard SSL-AES encryption.
• Fast: 30 frames per second video makes watching movies and playing games perfectly smooth
• Native resolution support: Full resolution display to see every single detail crystal clear
• Easy setup: After simple one-time setup your computer can be accessed from anywhere
• Enterprise-grade security: Keeps your session and data safe with SSL encryption
• Auto-discovery: Use Google account to access your computer when everywhere using 3G/4G network
• Usability improvements like kinetic scrolling and scroll bars make navigating computer desktop quick and easy
• Compatible with any application on your PC: Use Office applications, access full desktop browser with Flash and Java support
• Watch movies from Youtube, Hulu, Netflix, DVD and Windows Media Player
• Control unlimited number of PCs
• 400% zoom to see details and work without straining your eyes
• Works smoothly over WiFi, 3G and 4G networks thanks to adaptive data compression
• Supports international keyboard layouts and external Bluetooth keyboard
Kinoni Remote Desktop Pro (In-App Purchase)
• Audio support: CD quality stereo audio to play music, watch movies and enjoy PC games
• No advertisement
***** - ".. almost like Splashtop but free"
***** - "Very good for video playback"
• Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP
• For best performance a dual-code CPU is recommended
• Please see our website for answers to most common questions
• Support is available via firstname.lastname@example.org
KEYWORDS: Remote Desktop, RDP, RDS, VNC, RemoteApp, Terminal Service, VPN
What Can I Do with It?
Remote Ripple desktop viewer gives you full access to the remote computer over WiFi or 3G/4G/LTE networks.
● Open files or business presentations and do not worry about unsupported file formats
● Run any desktop application you need (Office, browser, enterprise software, etc.)
● Use full-fledged graphics packages (Adobe Photoshop, GIMP, CorelDRAW)
● Develop and compile your applications using Visual Studio or any other IDE
● Control your hardware (web cameras, etc.) and send files for printing
From the next room or the other side of the globe, you can:
● Work on your PC or Mac without getting off the cozy couch
● Check that nothing goes wrong while you're away
● Provide remote support to your family and friends: help install software, fix problems and show how to set up things!
Where Can I Connect To?
It does not matter what system your remote computer runs: Windows, Linux or Mac. Remote Ripple can connect to any of it.
* On Windows and Linux, it can connect almost to any standard VNC server: TightVNC (recommended), UltraVNC, TigerVNC and others.
(Note: Install and run a VNC-compatible server on the machine you want to control before starting Remote Ripple.)
* On Mac OS X, it connects directly to the built-in Apple Remote Desktop. No additional installations required!
(Note: Enable System Preferences > Sharing > Remote Management, and check Computer Settings > "VNC viewers may control screen with the password".)
What Features Can I Use?
✓ Adjustable image quality for any connection speed (even more choices in PRO version)
✓ Connection either by the IP address or computer name
✓ Convenient connection list
✓ User login and logout (should be supported by a server)
✓ Easy navigation modes
✓ View-only mode
✓ Taking full-resolution screenshots of the remote screen (PRO version)
✓ Different types of encodings, including optimized TightVNC encoding support
✓ VNC password authentication
✓ Non-character keyboard keys (function, modifier, arrow keys) and mouse scroll wheel available
✓ Support for external keyboards and custom keyboard apps
✓ Compliant with the latest RFB protocol specification
✓ Smartphone and tablet ready
Get in Touch! Receive News and Get Help Directly from Authors!
Like Remote Ripple? Rate and review it on Google Play!
Remote Keyboard allows you to connect your desktop computer's keyboard via wlan (can be forwarded over USB via ADB) to your android device and control it comfortably through any telnet client.
* Copy&Paste text from Droid to PC and vice versa.
* Share text with the app to automatically send it to the client.
* Emoji support through word substitution (requires a Jelly Bean device with the according fonts; Definition lists available on the website).
* Build in ROT13 scrambler.
* Put favorite apps on Speeddial (launch them with the function keys).
* Password protection
After installing the Remote Keyboard on your device, you must enable it as an input method. The app will guide you through the process.
On the PC side, you will need a telnet client to make the connection. Telnet comes pre installed on all major operation systems. Windows users (Vista and later), however, need to explicitly enable it via the control panel or (preferably) install a 3rd party telnet client like PuTTY.
Remote Keyboard is free and open source software. For more information, sideloading options or to spend me a coffee, please visit my website.
- Auto PC location (no need to enter IP address on WIFI)
- Forwards SMS from mobile phone to desktop (osx, windows or linux(beta))
- Multi-send messages from desktop
- Phone address book sync with phone
- Handles send notifications and delivery notifications
- Secure Encryption
- Customizable interface
- USB support (enable debugging on phone)
- WIFI support
- Connect over internet via 3G
- Syncs message history
- Message smiles/emoticons
- Custom desktop audio notifications
- Streamlined, simple and clear interface
sms, sms to pc, sms2pc, desktop sms, sms computer, tethering, push, forwarding, smilies, notifications,routes
Video streaming at up to 30 frame per second with audio, enjoy game, movie and TV from your PC or MAC. WebCam also supported.
Easily manage your computers with AVStreamer HUB Server on single account that it will automatically search your PC or MAC without configuring network settings.
[ Main Feature ]
* Desktop Streaming and Remote Control
* Multimedia Streaming with playback speed control
* Camera / TV Tuner Streaming ( PC )
[ Additional Feature ]
* Zoom and Scaling Screen
* Gesture Customizing
* Custom Keyboard Customizing
* Track Pad Mode
* Video Playback Speed Control / Rate Control
* Support Dual Monitor
* Support Bluetooth
* Support TV-Out
[ Special Feature : Built-in Multimedia Player ]
* Supports PIP ( Picture in Picture ) mode to display desktop streaming screen and multimedia streaming screen simultaneously. Built-in Multimedia player support Camera, TV Tuner and video files that OS supports. For more detail of supporting media formats and device, please visit our website.
[ Requirements and Restrictions ]
* AVStreamer Server must be downloaded and installed on PC or MAC from our website (http://eplayworks.com)
* Windows XP SP2 or above, Vista, Windows 7 32 bit/64bit, Windows 8
* Core 2 Duo processor or higher is recommended.
* Mac SnowLeopard and Lion, Mountain Lion
* Any network firewall may block the connection if you don't allow "AVStreamer Server" manually.
* Dual-Core, Android 4.0(Ice Cream Sandwich) or higher is recommended.
keywords: avplayer, avstreamer, avstreamerhd, remote, remote control, remote desktop, vnc, rdp, remote access, desktop, video, movie, tv, stream, streamer, av,
Start remote desktop server on your pc. Download it from our web site!
Download remote desktop client on your smartphone.This is the download market page.Sit down, relax and control.
Include Open camera remote option!
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client for Android is an ideal application for highly mobile and secure access to your virtual Windows, Oracle Linux, and Oracle Solaris desktops and applications, including Oracle's industry-leading applications.
WORK VIRTUALLY ANYWHERE
Gain higher productivity and flexibility to work virtually anywhere, anytime, with access to all your server-hosted desktops and applications from your Android tablet.
HIGHLY SECURE ACCESS
Access your desktop and applications with confidence that no sensitive data is stored on the iPad but kept secure and centralized in the safety of the datacenter.
BROADEST CHOICE OF PLATFORMS
Oracle Virtual Desktop Client offers you the broadest choice and greatest flexibility of accessing desktops and applications running on various platforms including Windows, Oracle Linux or Oracle Solaris.
Oracle's Appliance Link Protocol delivers performance and a superior multimedia playback experience, even over low bandwidth and high latency WAN environments, without the additional costs of WAN accelerators or branch repeaters.
MOBILE ACCESS TO APPLICATIONS
Secure and easy access to Oracle's industry leading applications along with your Microsoft Windows and native Android applications.
BACKED BY ORACLE'S WORLD CLASS SUPPORT
Only Oracle offers and supports the industry's most complete desktop virtualization solution.
Optimized User Interface for Android Tablets
- Simple and intuitive gestures and navigation
- Rich keyboard support (including Ctrl, Alt, Esc, Insert, Delete, Tab, Home, End, Function, paging, and cursor keys) enables enhanced user interactions with your virtual applications
- International on-screen keyboard support
- Clipboard for copy and paste of text between Android tablet and virtual desktop
Enhanced Multimedia Experience
- Smooth multimedia playback experience on Oracle Desktop Virtualization hosted applications, including Adobe Flash Player and Windows Media Player
- Optimized multimedia delivery to the local client provides enhanced network utilization and scalability
- Secure remote access using your existing VPN software
- Leverages the ultra secure Appliance Link Protocol (ALP) with Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure
- Increase productivity with the ability to instantly switch between virtual and native Android applications
Flexible and Hassle-free Configuration
- Simple UI configuration and connection server settings
- Auto-discovery of available Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure servers
Fast and Easy Connectivity
- Click-and-go connectivity to configured and available desktops and applications
Client: Compatible with tablet devices running Android 4.x. Not supported on Android phones. Oracle Virtual Desktop Client was tested with several preferred models of Android tablet devices under specific configurations of Sun Ray Software and Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure. Due to the wide choice of Android tablets available in the market, there may be variations in Oracle Virtual Desktop Client feature availability and functionality due to device vendor specific features and modifications made to the Android operating system that may affect feature compatibility.
We highly recommend that you test Oracle Virtual Desktop Client with your tablet device to ensure that it is compatible with your network and firewall configuration, software, systems, and client device prior to making purchasing decisions.
Server: Sun Ray Software 5.1 or higher or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure 3.2.2 or higher.
License: Use of Oracle Virtual Desktop Client requires a valid Sun Ray Software or Oracle Virtual Desktop Infrastructure license.
More from developer
The free OnLive app allows you to instantly play hit games such as Batman®: Arkham Origins, The LEGO® Movie Videogame, and Saints Row IV™ on your Android device via OnLive’s powerful cloud technology. Play the full game, spectate others playing live, and share video clips from almost anywhere. Get unlimited instant cloud gameplay to over 250 games and some of your previously downloaded games with the simplicity of streaming video, and a 4G or Wi-Fi connection. With OnLive, gamers can play anywhere, any time, and across multiple devices, without the requirement of a high-end computer or console. Learn more at games.onlive.com.
• Play the newest PC and console-quality games on your tablet or phone
• Free to join and free access to game demos
• Play 250+ games in the cloud, no download required
• Get cloud access to the newest hit games
• Capture Brag Clip™ videos of your latest achievements
• Spectate and cheer your friends
This OnLive app requires:
• The Universal OnLive Wireless Controller (available at games.onlive.com/accessories) or any USB XInput Controller*
• At least Android 3.2 Honeycomb
* May require a USB Adapter
No big downloads, no limits on performance. With OnLive, gamers have instant access to console-class games, running on OnLive’s powerful servers in the cloud, and streaming video to your tablet or phone. You can start playing a high-end game within seconds of signing on. Sign up for a free account and you can instantly try 30 minute free demos of many games.
Play OnLive games anywhere, anytime via Wi-Fi or a 4G connection on almost any OnLive-compatible device, whether tablet, phone, TV or computer. Your games, saves and user profile are always stored in the cloud so you start a game on one device, and continue where you left off on another---even multiplayer gameplay is cross-platform. Build your library without taking up any space on your Android device.
WATCH LIVE GAMEPLAY, CAPTURE GOOD TIMES
Watch live games being played worldwide, find your friends and set up multiplayer matches, or capture your greatest gameplay moments with Brag Clip™ videos. You don’t have to worry about updates, patches, and everything that keeps you from playing a game. Just play games, stay connected, and have fun with friends. Instantly.
GET THE FULL EXPERIENCE
Get the Universal OnLive Wireless Controller at games.onlive.com/accessories or connect a wired controller to your Android device for a full console experience! It’s almost like playing on a console, but better . . . because you can play wherever you want!
OnLive is the originator of cloud gaming, innovating the delivery of real-time interactive experiences and rich media over the Internet. With ground-breaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to instantly deliver twitch-response, full-featured, media-rich applications anytime and anywhere, across a range of devices. The OnLive Game Service with its CloudLift (patent pending) and PlayPack subscriptions gives gamers the freedom and convenience to play their games on PCs, Macs, tablets, smartphones and HDTVs via the OnLive Game System, VIZIO Co-Star™ and the G3 Series of LG Google TVs. OnLive Go brings the benefits of cloud gaming to MMOs, virtual worlds and other graphics-rich interactive applications. Having pioneered powerful solutions for fast-twitch AAA games, the most technologically challenging segment of cloud computing, OnLive has hundreds of patents and patents pending that cover its innovations. The company is headquartered in Mountain View, California. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) is the first Second Life mobile app viewer that delivers an immersive desktop experience to your Android device over a 4G or WiFi connection. Optimized for tablets, SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) features high definition graphics, chat capability and intuitive touch controls for full movement and camera control over your avatar. SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) ensures you can stay in touch with your friends from anywhere.
-Experience Second Life on the go
-Comparable to accessing Second Life locally, via your desktop
-Touch controls for avatar movement, chat and more
-Works over WiFi or 4G
-Optimized for tablets
-Powered by OnLive’s advanced cloud architecture
-Endorsed by Linden Lab
Your World Anywhere.
Here's what our users are saying:
"Brings the beauty of Second Life to mobile!...you can have SL running without using your own computers resources. Very useful when you have a lot running!" -D.D.
"The way these guys figured out to let SL shine with no lag and graphics turned to 11 is amazing." - H.P.
"This is so cool." - L.R.
"Highly recommend." - Laura
* Second Life and SL Go by OnLive accounts, and unlimited access subscription plan or time credits required. Subscription plan and time credits are available here: https://slgo.onlive.com
About SL Go by OnLive (Beta version):
SL Go by OnLive (Beta version) leverages cloud-based, advanced streaming technology to offer, on mobile devices, the same experience Second Life users enjoy on their desktop today.
During each secure session, a powerful cloud-based server renders your Second Life in real time and delivers it to your mobile device over a high-speed connection.
OnLive, the company behind SL Go by OnLive (Beta version), pioneered the cloud gaming category with the launch of the OnLive Game Service in June 2010. Since then, the service has experienced zero downtime and has been enjoyed by millions of users across the US and Europe. OnLive is the leader in delivering graphics-rich interactive experiences via the cloud for gaming and other industries.
Gaming becomes a spectator sport in the Arena, where you can instantly watch hundreds of games being played live by gamers throughout the world.
“You can also be a spectator, watching live multiplayer games in progress and move from game to game as if you were surfing channels on TV.” —VentureBeat
Watch Live Gameplay
Watch players from around the world play games LIVE! Pick up tips, learn new strategies and check out advanced levels of premium video games.
View Brag Clip Videos
Watch and rate Brag Clip™ videos showing incredible moves (and hilarious fails).
Watch Game Trailers
View trailers for current and upcoming games.
Add your favorite players, cheer their gameplay and send them messages.
The OnLive Viewer is backed by ultra-fast cloud-based game servers: so switching between games is like changing TV channels.
Your game profile is stored in the cloud so you can play on your Android tablet or phone and then sign on to your Google TV to watch your friends play.
OnLive is the pioneer of on-demand, instant-play video game services, delivering real-time interactive experiences and rich media through the Internet. With groundbreaking video compression technology, OnLive harnesses cloud computing to provide the power and intelligence needed to instantly deliver the latest, premium game titles. OnLive is available in North America and the UK and will continue expanding into Europe and Asia soon. More information is available at www.onlive.com and www.onlive.co.uk.