Google Apps Device Policy makes your Android device more secure
* Ring or locate a lost device via My Devices (https://www.google.com/apps/mydevices)
* Remotely lock device or change pin
* Administrators can enforce security policies and remotely wipe devices
Need help? Visit our help center for answers: http://goo.gl/mYrPL
Learn more about Google Apps for Business: http://goo.gl/ZW7WD
☆Root and Xposed framework required☆
Note: Check Trust System user and Uncheck Show notifications on SuperSU App
PLEASE Report any bugs here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2383484
Customize your Stock Rom with a lot useful features:
- Auto call recording ( For Galaxy S5 and newer devices )
-4 Ways Reboot
-Full Color/Transparency customization for Status bar and Notification drawer elements
-Secure Samsung Keyboard
-Option to keep "Add Call" button with Call recording menu
-Disable Camera shutter sound
-Flashlight trough volume button UP
-Skip Music with Volume buttons
-Save Call Logs View
-Enable Keyboard Symbols
-Enable Hangouts Calls trough cellular
-Enable Camera while calling
-Unlimited and Customizable Multi-View support
-Bypass Exchange Lock check
-Notification Panel Customization
-Long Home key behavior
-Long Back key to kill App (+ white list)
-Disable increasing ringtone
-Messaging Tweaks (raise limits and conversion)
-Disable Scrolling cache
-Enable Full rotations
-White/Colored Circle Battery
-Transparent Notifications panel
-Customize Clock format and size
-Customize Battery text helper size
-Customize Quick Settings buttons number per row
-Collapse Quick Settings after toggle
-2 line formatted date on the panel header
-Dark themed Multi-Window
-Disable Boot sound
-Customize Two line date header format
-White/Black Email App background
-Transparent Quick Settings buttons background
-Default hidden SMS logs
-Add Call button to Logs and Contacts list
-Disable Accounts icons on Contacts list
-Custimize Wifi AP Clients number
-Disable Launcher page rotation
-Add Exit button to browser
-SMS Automatic input mode
-Disable Call number formatting
-Enable unlimited Contacts joining
-Enable Gallery Rotation trough button
-Set default Browser view to Desktop
-Hide Wireless charging popup
-Hide Full Battery Notification
-Clock position Status bar
-Hide Headset icon and notification bar
-Disable TW DVFS
-Enable TW DVFS Boost Benchmark mode
-Hide Smart Stay, Alarm, NFC icons on status bar
-Launcher: Enable Scroll wallpaper and Hide Dock labels
-Disable Wake Home button
-Use separate Address field on Contacts
-Add Fast PIN unlock
-Added SMS sent time details
-Enable Screen ON options on Messaging App
-Disable low Battery warning
-Add custom carrier label on notification label
-Set low Camera battery level
-Change System Holo Dark/Light background
-Acces hidden Lockscreen shortcuts menu
-Disable SEAndroid/Knox notifications and container
-Disable volume control sound
-Disable low battery sound
-Auto Disable Knox notifications when Knox Apps are installed
-Set SELinux to Permissive mode on boot
-ScreenShot and ScreenRecord (Requires Busybox) on Power menu (KitKat FWs only)
-CM Numeric Circle battery (Kitkat Roms only)
-Screen Off animation (CRT/Fade) (Kitkat Roms only)
-Expand all notifications
-Enable Heads up notifications for Kitkat Builds (Optional ongoing notifications and display delay customization)
-And much more to come
How to install:
- Make sure you have a working Root access
- Download Xposed Installer, Run it and install Xposed framework then Reboot your device
- Open Xposed Installer, activate Wanam Xposed then Reboot you device
Why we need these Permissions:
- SuperUser: Reboot/Fast Reboot device and Xposed helpers
- Internet: Ads to support my work
- EXPAND_STATUS_BAR: Notification Panel customization
- WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE: Save/Restore Backups
☆Use it at your own risk, i don't take any responsibility for any damage☆
♦♦ YOU MUST HAVE EITHER A KERNEL THAT SUPPORTS CIFS OR THE MODULES TO LOAD TO ADD SUPPORT ♦♦
♦♦ BUSYBOX RECOMMENDED ♦♦
A simpler way to manage the remote shares (cifs/nfs) on your device. Mount and unmount the shares quickly.
Load multiple modules to support cifs and other file systems. View all mounts on your device.
Mount the shares to your devices file system then use an application like Astro File Manager, AndExplorer or ES Explorer to browse the share like it is right on your device.
♦ Automatic mounting when connected to WiFi.
♦ Automatic unmounting when disconnected from WiFi.
♦ Simple interface to support multiple modules to be loaded.
♦ Automatically load the modules when the device boots.
♦ Locale / Tasker plug-in to manage when and what shares should mount or unmount.
♦ Show how much space is used and free on the mount points.
♦ Simple interface so you don't need to know what options are available for mounting a share.
♦ Licensed Features
♦♦ No Ads
♦♦ Locale / Tasker Plug-in
♦♦ Backup / Restore the share settings data to/from your sdcard
Please email me if you have any issues so I can get them fixed and working on all devices.
You will need to upgrade your SuperSU to latest version if you have problem with Home, Back, and Menu keys
Top 1 Software key App on Android Market
Top 10 Must have app for root devices
Top 1 Must have app on HTC HD2
Top 1 Software key app with best customization features
Works from 1.5 to 4.0(ICS)
If you are afraid of breaking your hardware keys or you have broken keys or you simply just don't have any key on your device, get Button Savior to make your life easier.
Button Savior V2.1 is even better. If you have a Kitkat device, you get the ability to turn off statusbar or bottom navigation bar to release more screen area!
This app will display a floating software key panel which can be summoned everywhere anytime. Button Savior 1.1.6 or later now suppports E-INK display with specially made themes provided by XDA member Berlinski.
For non root user: You can still use power off, Home, Camera, Call , and volume keys or you can get Button Savior non root if you are running Jelly Bean or newer.
☆ (NEW) Immersive mode and full screen mode to get rid of Android navigation bar completely!
☆ (NEW) PopControl that allows you to add favourite action and use instantly.
☆ (NEW) Hover control supported for automatic Software Button visibility control with mouse or Samsung S-Pen
☆ (NEW) Free floatable trigger icon
☆ (NEW) Swipe to show Button Savior panel from both sides
☆ Simulates 'Home' 'Back' 'Search' 'Back' 'Recent Task' 'Screen Off' 'Volume', 'Directional Key'
☆ Can set to always open or auto hide based on user customizable timer
☆ Two types of trigger action to choose from (Gesture trigger and Click trigger)
☆ Added Camera key and Call key simulation
☆ Customizable trigger position
☆ Also provides themese to support e-ink display
☆ Can change it to one click mode for super fast button action in option
☆ Can create shortcut action such as call someone or go to bookmark on Call or Camera keys. (With PRO)
☆ Home key is supported
☆ Power key is supported
☆ Volume key is supported
☆ Camera key is supported
☆ Call key is supported
IF YOU HAVE PROBLEM GRANTING ROOT FOR THIS APP
If your device is rooted and still cannot use keys except home, please update su binary and superuser apk.
IF YOU ARE UNABLE TO UNINSTALL
You need to disable screen off feature first. To disable, go to setting/location secuirty/device admin to remove Button Savior from the list.
Theme contribution list:
(1) Default (XDA member stefen)
(2) Froyo (XDA member hlvl)
(3) Sense UI (XDA member internauta2000)
(4) Honeycomb (XDA member securecrt)
(5) Pen's Ginger (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(6) Pen's Honeycomb (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(7) Pen's Sense UI (XDA member Pens and DreamS)
(8) Contrast for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(9) Metro for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(10) Subtle for E-INK (XDA member OMGWTF_BBQ aka BerlinSki)
(11) K3 ICS (XDA member kam333)
(12) K3 Honeycomb (XDA member kam333)
(13) Rajiv's Windows RT (XDA member rajiv)
[This app requires following permission because]
☆ GET TASK: Need to display recent app
☆ VIBRATE: For hepatic feedback
☆ INTERNET: For ads and for shortcut with internet action
☆ ACCESS NETWORK: For ads
☆ MAKE CALL: For direct dial shortcut
this application will be very helpful for Lost or stolen phones . SMS Recon can also be used as an application of Assistance, Anti Theft, Monitor, you can Also use it for Monitoring, The App is Protected & Look Like a Text Editor.
Anti Theft – Locate – Call Recorder – Intercept Text Message - Take Picture – & Much More...,
● 3 Methods To Request - instantly the Current Location (Reply to the SMS Sender)
● Request to your Phone to Call You (in Speaker Mode - Reply to the Sender)
● Wipe, reset to Factory Settings, deletes all your Contacts , apps (Warning : SMS Recon will also be Removed)
● Plays a Powerful Alarm Even if HeadSet/Cask is Connected
● SMS Monitoring, Outgoing/Incoming SMS Message, intercept Text Message - SMS sent and received & Report to your Emergency Number/Mail Address - uses Stop Listen SMS to Stop this Mode
● Backup All SMS, Call History/Call Logs, Contact, Calendar(If Available) & Browser History
● Pictures Monitoring Taken by the Thief using the Camera App, a notification is sent and the picture taken is Sent to the Emergency Mail Address
● Take a Picture Using the Frontal Camera or Rear Camera
● Video Recording using the Frontal or Rear Camera
● Audio Record Using Microphone
● Call Recording, Call Recorder with The Call Recorder feature Using Microphone , On Android 3.0+ a Special Technique is Used to Cancel Noise, Better Quality
● Take 4 Pics When in Call from the rear Camera
● Remote Shell, Run Command , File Manager Etc ... Rooted user can Run Root(Adb) Command
● Widget to Report your Status in 2 Click with a Custom Message (Optional)
● Detect if Sim Card has been changed or removed and send you a Notification SMS to the Emergency Number you have set if No Sim Card is Detected , Defcon Mode is Enabled - Anti Theft Mode
● Tracking Mode, every 40 Mins a Custom & Complete Report is sent (Audio Mode Possible)
● Anti Theft – Locate – Call Recorder – Intercept Text Message - Take Picture – & Much More...
**** DEFCON MODE - Anti Theft - Alert Mode ****
Defcon Mode is a New & Unique Feature that will be Useful if your Phone get Stolen, When The Defcon Mode is Enabled, the phone Behavior will be :
● 20 First Minutes of Audio Recorder Using Microphone ●
● Notification sent when the Phone is Turned Off by the Thief or if the Phone has Rebooted ●
● Monitoring Internet Connection(Wifi/3G) and Notify you when an Internet Connection is Avaible , if there is No Sim Card , Location Report will Start Automaticly when the Phone is Connected to Internet ●
● Monitoring The GPS Status , and Notify you when GPS has been Enabled by the Thief ●
● Lock Android Settings ●
● Hide Pictures From Gallery ●
● If there is No SIM Card : Clear All GMail Password & All SMS/MMS/Calls Log/Contacts ●
Defcon Mode(mainly Anti Theft System) should be the first command you Send if your Phone get stolen/lost .
Defcon Mode will also be started if there is no Sim Card , Or if SIM Card has been changed send DEFCON Mode Off(DMN) to Turn it off .
** Note : Notification are sent to your Emergency Number and Emergency Mail Adress, the Device is in Alert Mode . **
**** DEFCON MODE Anti Theft ****
SMS Recon is a Unique Anti-Theft, Anti-Loss, Monitoring, Multi-Role App & more for Android, SMS Recon is controlled by SMS: [Command Name][Space][Your Password] or by using the Recon Commander App available on Google Play.
SMS Recon is the Best, Unique & Multi-Role : Anti Theft Anti Loss, Monitoring App - Anti Theft – Locate – Call Recorder – Intercept Text Message - Take Picture – & Much More...