*** "One of the top 50 phone apps"- The Guardian ***
Our clients' reviews approve: "this is the must have app. Easy to use very real for showing clients a virtual tour". "Great app!! Excellent work!!! It was my dream!!!"
With BuildApp Viewer, you can get an idea about what it's like to be able to design your house by using your smartphone/tablet only. Just draw a house plan and BuildApp will transform your design to 3D model, in seconds.
Now you found the Best way for renovation, modeling & design houses.
SHARE YOUR WORK AND IDEAS!!! This version lets you share your finished model with friends, family, clients – via email, Facebook, Twitter and more!
If you are brave enough, share your models and screenshots on Facebook and tag us!! We would love to see your work :)
Using BuildApp doesn’t require any experience what so ever. BuildApp offers to anyone, in the most simple and intuitive way, to design 3D house/room/space, visualizing and managing your project in 3D.
For creating a realistic 3D design, you can use photos from your device's gallery or you can use your camera to capture new photos (wallpapers, windows, patterns) and add them to the walls, you can add 3D furniture and you can make modifications with textures and paintings.
Those of you, who want designing/remodeling/renovating spaces without dealing with complicated architecture plans or design software, should defiantly use BuildApp to make life just easier.
Get Automatic calculations of the house surfaces (floors, walls) etc!! You can enter your own setup and decide on the wall's height, wall's thickness, door's width and more.
Our app gives you the option of 3D visual tour that anyone can walk through your model as if they were actually there.
Who can use it???
• Contractors (remodeling, color, carpets, dry walls...)
• Construction managers
• Interior designers
• Set & Exhibit designers
• DIY: Anyone who wants to make a small painting changes or even reorganize wall pictures
Why to use it???
• Simple, easy, fast, intuitive, realistic.
• FREE FROM ADVERTISEMENT!!!
• SHARE your final models with people.
• Sell/Rent properties quickly & easily
• Make fast and flexible material and labor estimation that will best fit your clients (using the model details).
• Make your clients satisfied before you even started to work- share the model with them or send them screenshots of the model
• Use it for FUN!! Create a 3D photo gallery with your own pictures and images and share it with friends and family.
• Easy house PLAN mode
• 3D perspective view
• 3D walk-through
• Tap a wall to design its texture (color,image,texture,brush...)
• Use camera to capture images (patterns, walls, friends...)
• Use photos from the device's gallery
• Build-in 3D furniture gallery: Chairs,Beds,Tables,Other
• Select, move and rotate 3D furniture from place to place
• Build-in Texture galleries: Tiles, Carpets, Floors, wall papers, wall pictures, 2D furniture
• Brush for writing on walls
• Image design: Rotate, Tile, Edge blur, Stretch, Image layers
• Share complete model with friends
• Share Screenshots from any 3D angle
• Units: Metric system, American system (foot)
• Work offline
Watch our YouTube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V0UPA8e6Gso&feature=youtu.be
Follow us on Twitter: @dvisionsystems
Like us on: Facebook.com/BuildApp-By DvisionSystems
Contact us at: email@example.com
Learn more about us: www.dvisionsystems.com
CLARIFICAT: May unexpectedly CRASH on some unstable ROMs and H/W
More from developer
By using augmented reality (AR), the user gains an amazing insight into the tissues, structures and areas of the mind by moving the device around the special artwork provided.
You can choose to view the mind in AR or switch to a 3D mode within the device and rotate with your fingers.
The three dimensional models are colour coded to provide clear, concise and easy to follow views of the brain.
The app provides an advanced and futuristic view of the head and mind which is perfect for educational demonstrations, learning at home or just the enjoyment of finding out more about the anatomy of the brain.
- Print out the artwork which is available from the developers website. You can print in colour or black and white.
- In AR mode, point the device at the printed image.
- Switch on and off the various layers - you can animate the brain areas to open and close.
- Tap the brain parts to see the labels and hear the description.
In 3D Mode:
- Rotate by swiping the screen.
All feedback and thoughts for the next versions are very welcome and thank you for taking the time to enjoy our work.
We will be releasing more of the AR Anatomy Series in due course.