- Flash alerts on call will blink when you receive incoming calls.
- Blinking frequency can be controlled like low or high.
- Flash on SMS will blink when you receive incoming text messages
Can also be used as LED lights.
Do you want to receive flash notifications all the times and not the ringing bells, then this application is just for you.
More from developer
When an emergency happens, SafeWatch TEAM™
* Immediately connects your employees in less than 5 seconds ON the phone to 911 and/or local security AND simultaneously sends their preselected “SafeTeam” members text and email alerts with their GPS location.
* Securely stores your Safety Team data in the Cloud. If the phone is destroyed in an emergency the data is still sent to the Safety Team.
* Instantaneously informs others of your location
1 in 5 women is sexually assaulted while in college. We are committed to changing this statistic. That’s why we created OnWatch™.
OnWatch™ gives you the tools to alert the people you trust when you need help. Six customizable alert modes allow you the flexibility to alert your friends, your campus police, local 911 or a combination of all three whenever you need them.
Here’s how it works:
Need help right away?
Launch OnWatch™ and with just two taps, you are connected to local 911 or your campus police, and a customized message is sent to your pre-selected friends via text and email.
Just need your friends?
Sometimes your friends are the only people you need. With just two taps, you can send a customized message to your pre-selected friends, letting them know that you need help.
Going out for a run alone?
Set the timer feature. When the timer expires, you will receive an alert. If you don’t respond to the alert, a customized message will automatically go out to your pre-selected friends.
OnWatch™ includes your GPS location with all messages, so emergency services and your friends know where you are. And any time you activate OnWatch™, you can choose to have an alarm sound and a flashlight go off. You can even post your messages to Facebook and Twitter!
Please remember that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.