This app allows users to view mailing rates of services offered by USPS. Rates effective January 26, 2014.
IT WORKS with MANUAL WEIGHT ENTRY or it can also connect to ELANE BLUETOOTH SCALE to weigh mailing items and compute its postage right away.
Other features include:
- Calculates postage for almost ALL USPS services with rates effective January 26, 2014
- Knows services and special services that can be combined together as well as services that are restricted on specific country
- Internet connection is NOT required to calculate postage
- Allows manual weight entry up to 70lb or depending on the service's maximum weight limit
- Automatic ZIP/zone lookup when using services that requires zone (requires connection to Elane Bluetooth Scale)
- Complete database of countries and major cities in the world so you can calculate postage due in any location
- Free downloadable rate updates for major postage rate changes (requires Internet connection)
- Programmable zip/zone chart (requires connection to Elane Bluetooth Scale and Internet connection to download charts)
Follow these instructions to update application with the latest rates (only works with version greater than 3.0):
1) Launch Postage Calculator USPS.
2) On the main page, launch Menu and choose Check New Updates.
3) Make sure that your Android device can connect to the Internet to check for latest rates.
4) If the rates of the application are not updated, you will be prompted to update for new rates.
5) Proceed with the update and wait for complete downloading of latest postage rates.
6) Once finished, the application will now use the latest postage rates and no need to restart.
The ELANE Bluetooth scale can be bought in Ebay or direct from Elane Electronics.
Functions include: Scale calibration, Tare, Hold, Zero, gr/oz switch.
Download now and experience postage computing in a handy and convenient way!
For applications with version lower than 3.0, here are the steps to update your app with latest rates:
1) Update with the latest application Version 3.0
2) From Version 3.0, open application and when the first screen appears, open the menu and select "Update Postage Rates" option.
3) The app will download the latest postage rates from www.elane.net if Internet connection is available.
4) The application will use the latest rates once downloaded successfully, no need to restart.
About Elane Electronics:
We are the leading manufacturer and designer of postage computing scales, postal weighing scales, digital scales,
specialized scales, and other scale products. We also design
scales and software according to customer's needs and specifications. We can make any scale together with its software that will suit your needs and specifications.
We build high quality and excellent scales at reasonable prices.
We are ISO certified.
The original Package Tracking program returns to the market with its aptly named predecessor completely redesigned for your benefit.
The idea has remained the same, all information no fluff, and the user interface has been streamlined to allow for faster tracking of multiple packages. Simply select your previous packages right from the home screen or tap the plus button to add a new one. When you track a number your shipment information is displayed in an easy to read, unified format.
The smart update service has returned, running only at the intervals selected and shutting down after checks have been completed. No need to uselessly waste batter, your phone is an important device in your life.
It is not always easy to enter numbers on your phone, even in a streamlined interface like this and that is why I have built http://www.package-tracking.info. This web-extension of Package Tracking will allow you to manage the numbers on your Android powered devices from your computer, adding, editing, and deleting numbers as well. No need to make a QR code that you then scan on your phone, simply add the numbers from your desktop and leave your phone in your pocket. The only restriction of this feature is that it requires Android 2.2 or higher to be running on your device, but I am working on bringing it to 2.1 and lower sometime in the future.
The current supported carriers are:
-US Postal Service
For each carrier supported, each and every type of shipment sent by that carrier is supported.
This is a pet project of mine that I use to apply new programming concepts I have learned, I am thrilled if you love it, but if you have any problems I would love to fix them because it benefits my learning experience. I cannot reply to market comments so if you have any problems or wish to request a carrier be added contact me at email@example.com
Some replies I believe are needed:
-Sure there is only 11 carriers, but even when I had 19 only 8 of them were used enough to warrant having them. I will happily more if you can supply shipment numbers to build scripts with.
-Notifications are only as fast as the carriers, what you see is exactly what you will see on the carriers website. I am working on a prediction algorithm but it will take some time.
EasyTrack sends updates directly to your notification bar so that you can be alerted as soon as there's an update on any carrier for any package tracked! EasyTrack even allows you to send your refund eligible package to the carriers by generating the appropriately titled email at the press of a button.
- Many carriers tracked including many not listed.
- Shipment alerts that notify you!
- Identify lost or weather delayed packages.
- Identify and file for refund eligible packages.
- Archive shipment histories for record keeping.
- FAQ for faster help and service.
- Links to social sites, carriers, QR-code and developer page
Add your frequently used postal services to your favorites in order to quickly access them later on.
See opening hours, map locations and quickly call phone numbers.
Search according to Zip Code, Address, City and State to find the postal services nearest to you.
You can now (version 1.2 and above) show your satisfaction and support by buying the unlock key for only 0.99$. doing so will also remove all the advertisements
Keywords: Post Office, USPS, U.s Postal Service.
As stated, this application is relevant for the United States Postal Service ONLY. Please do not give it a low rating because you understood otherwise.
Note: This is a free app that is supported by banner ads. You can also click on the "No-Ads" button in the app to buy the add-free upgrade.
Full list of supported carriers:
Nation-wide and International: DHL, FedEx (including FedEx SmartPost), UPS (including UPS Mail Innovations)
Postal Carriers: Canada Post, Australia Post, US Postal Service.
Regional and specialized ones: A1 International, Ensenda, LaserShip, OnTrac, Prestige, and Purolator.
Keywords : package, parcels, tracking, tracker, fedex, ups, dhl, usps, amazon