Our android app offers the following features:
- A complete view of your forex portfolio including watched accounts (as set up in the Myfxbook website)
- A real-time forex calendar with complete event data and notifications.
- An economic calendar widget.
- Economic Calendar alarm with custom ringtone and time interval.
- Real-time streaming rates for over 60 forex currency pairs and commodities.
- Real-time Forex charts with technical analysis and indicators.
- Real-time forex patterns analysis.
- Real-time forex news.
- Real-time price notifications.
- Real-time community outlook screen with custom notifications.
- Lightning fast user interface.
The app will keep you easily up to date with the forex markets with the help of the following sections:
- Portfolio: the portfolio section will show you your Myfxbook portfolio including a growth chart, quick stats and the current status of the account (trades, orders and history). Don't have a portfolio yet? Then go to our website and register a free account.
- Economic Calendar: be in sync with the markets up to the minute with our live economic calendar covering over 30 different currencies with easily readable data. Each event can be drilled down for an explanation and historic levels.
- Markets: you can view over 60 different currency pairs in truly real time, tick by tick (EURUSD, GBPUSD, USDCAD, USDJPY, AUDUSD and more), including the changes in 9 different time-frames in just one glance. Want to be alerted of a specific price? No problem - just set up an alert (unlimited) and get notified in real time. The markets section shows you forex patterns in real-time in each and every timeframe in one simple screen.
- Forex Charts: enabling you to use technical analysis on the go with our high performance charts. Bundled with 5 drawing types (line, speed line, Fibonacci Retracement, Fibonacci fan, Fibonacci arc) and 9 indicators (SMA, EMA, Bollinger Bands, RSI, Stochastic, MACD, envelopes, ATR and ADI). Instantly share your chart with your fellow traders.
- Forex News: the news section will show you a streaming feed of economic news items streaming in real time from major news providers - you can even view news of specific instruments (for example EUR, USD or Gold).
- Community Outlook: a real-time outlook for different currency pairs as can be seen in the Myfxbook website. Each pair will include the full data such as the amount of open positions, total volume and more. Set up unlimited notifications for different levels (for example if long sentiment is over 50%).
Unlike similar apps, ours is completely free and ad free! We hope you enjoy using it on the go while trading forex.
Some of our reviews:
- "Awesome Must have for any forex trader"
- "5 star Best application to help me monitor the market"
- "Brilliant! Can check my portfolio anywhere, anytime."
Please rate us and provide feedback so we can enhance the Myfxbook app even further - contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Develop your skills and forex trading strategies in a simulated environment without any costs or risks. As you build up your virtual portfolio, share it with prospective employers.
Take advantage of our lively community, and join the conversation. Vote on the direction of a currency pair, discuss risk management techniques, and create private groups with friends.
You can even compete in the monthly forex trading challenges to win cash prizes! Starting from 2015, we’re giving away $1 MILLION in prize money to students worldwide.
Promising users can even qualify for seed capital of at least $100,000. (For more information, please visit our website at www.fdt.io.) With ForexMaster, you can trade your way to financial freedom!
The FXBook Mobile application is a trading platform that offers market information as well as the following possibilities:
The application offers the user the ability to actively manage orders and enables all trading opportunities to be based on live and streaming prices.
The user-friendly interface makes for easy navigation through a client’s order book, open position log, live trading window and account information.
Live clients may log in at any time to perform a range of activities – from quickly checking your account status to instantly placing complex orders in the market.
All functions applicable to Live-Trading are available for testing, education and training.
After creating a practice account, you can enjoy full access to the FXBook Mobile application.
This practice account allows you to paper trade and test strategies using real quotes – absolutely free - no risk, no obligation.
- Economic indicator descriptions
- High impact forex events calendar included
- Filter economic indicators according to country, indicator class, impact, time zone
- Multiple countries selection
- User-friendly interface
- Save your money on mobile internet by getting exactly the data you need
- Positive or negative FX impact displayed
Don’t trade financial markets without our forex economic calendar! Because …. Speed matters!
Just first app from us focused on financial markets for you to be the best traders.
Stay in touch with market pulse!
BabyPips.com is a free, funny, and easy-to-understand guide for teaching beginners how to trade the Forex foreign currency market. Begin your journey by reading the School of Pipsology and taking Forex quizzes. We start you off in Kindergarten, teaching you forex basics, and you progress all the way to College, learning more complex subjects. This is all self-study, done at your own pace. We also offer regularly updated Forex articles (written by various industry experts on different topics), our Forexpedia that includes Forex terms and definitions, the coolest Economic Calendar on the planet and several broker resources for when you're ready to open a Forex trading account. Did we mention this is ALL completely FREE and completely cool?
Our App offers you:
- 24hr exclusive service.
- Real time coverage of the most relevant movements of the most traded pairs, including majors, small dollars and major crosses
- Up to 150 Forex news items per day
- Experts analysis and bank’s forecasts
- Charts and technical indicators
• Trade Forex, Gold, Silver, Platinum, Palladium, Copper, Oil, Gas, S&P, Dow Jones, DAX, CAC & More
(Note: Available products may be restricted due to residency.)
• Live executable forex exchange rates for over 56 currency pairs
• Interactive Candlestick, Bar and Line Charts with Multiple Time Ranges
(m1, m5, m15, m30, H1, H2, H3, H4, H6, H8, D1, W1, M1)
• Built in Chart Indicators, Trend Lines and Fibonacci
• Streaming Market News and Research
• Real Time Built In Market Moving Economic Calendar
• Place and Manage Trades with Simple and Complex, Basic and Advanced Orders Types
IN APP FREE DEMONSTRATION FOREX & CFD* TRADING ACCOUNTS
FXCM offers free $50,000 (€50,000 or £50,000) forex & CFD* demo accounts to investors who would like to try the Trading Station Mobile platform risk-free. You can register for a free demo from the Trading Station Mobile log in screen by clicking the Free Demo button.
» TRADING STATION ACCOUNT SERVICES:
→ Deposit Funds via Card or ACH
→ Run Account Report for Various Time Ranges
→ Quick & Easy Access to MyFXCM
Trading Station Mobile requires your Android device to have an ARMv7 CPU or later.
*Please note that CFDs are not available on Forex Capital Markets, LLC ("FXCM LLC").
We promptly update actual values of Forex indicators online right after their release.
We hope that the mobile version of FxTeam economic calendar will become your easy-to-use compass in the Forex market.
- Forex event reminders (notification alerts)
- Calendar with overview of weekly forex news events
- Details on upcoming and historical news
- Filter events based on currency and market impact
An app to support forex traders to get a quick overview of the most important economic news.
It allows to configure the events to be displayed based on:
- Impact the event can cause
- Currency associated with the event
Note: the graph looks much better in the ad-free version.
Set a period (eg M1, M15, D1 etc), a sample (steps of 10), and threshold in %. Get an alert when a currency moves above the threshold for the period and sample you selected.
Same thing when a currency becomes weak, and moves below the threshold.
Click on 'Alarm Clock' icon, click the plus sign, see a dialog to add an alert.
Set an alert for M1/50/0.2 - that is for 50 samples on the 1-minute chart, at a threshold of 0.2. Provided the markets are open, you should get an alert very quickly, meaning a currency has moved more than 0.2% in the last 50 minutes.
You set an alert for M5/50/2.0. This means you want an alert when a currency increases OR decreases by 2% on the 5-minute chart, relative to a point 50 5-minute periods before (that is 250 minutes).
So, if USD has increased by 3.5%, and NZD has decreased by 2.1%, you get an alert saying "USD/NZD".
You set an alert for H1/30/5.0 - 30 samples on the 1-hour chart, and a threshold of 5% (You need a bigger threshold for longer periods)
Say CAD has decreased 6%, but no currency has increased more than 5% (the threshold you set) - you get an alert saying "-/CAD", meaning no rising currency, CAD is falling.
You get alerts at the end of each period - that is, H1 alerts come at the start of each hour, M30 each half hour etc.
Please leave a comment if you do not understand anything, I will try and help.
Alerts are handled through Google Cloud Messaging, not by polling - so an M1 alert will not be battery heavy, as it is not checking every 1 minute - the server does that.
Forex trading is risky, and this is just a tool to help you pick entry points as part of an overall trading strategy. I make no promises that you will become rich through using it, and no liability is accepted for any financial damage incurred.
With doogh, you'll be able to:
- monitor your SABnzbd servers (pause / resume)
- define keys using QRCode
- perform usenet searches
- add NZB to a queue without leaving the app
Datas are refreshed every quarter when network is available and not roaming. This follows Android guidelines to prevent battery drain.
Pictures are self explanatory, check them out.
doogh makes use of free libs such as ZXing or JSoup.
doogh has been tested on several devices including:
- Google Nexus 7
- HTC Ville (One S)
- Samsung i9300 (S3)
- Wiko Cink Slim