compatible with any of you favorite text messaging apps that support sharing feature ! (Mail, SMS, Twitter, Facebook, Google Talk, Google Plus, etc ...)
Write and share any beautiful and unique messages, love texts, funny texts, emotions, etc.
✔ Unique feature with our text maker that let you write and share any beautiful texts like :
✔ Many different text styles are available !
✔ Text generation options (orientation, banner length)
✔ The most complete library in the market with 17,000+ facemarks ak emojis ak kaomojis ak emoticons ak smileys
Ｉ ￡ονё Υου.....φ(´I｀● )
凸(-_-ﾒ) F--- Y--!!
✔ Hundred of facemark categories
✔ The most complete library in the market with 1,500+ of beautiful "textarts" (most of them coming from talented people who shared them on Twitter, so we also call them "tweetarts" or "twitter arts") :
e.g. show your friends how much you like them
or show them how much you are a
✔ Hundred of textart categories
✔ Search, copy, and share texts features
✔ Favorites feature for facemarks and text arts you wish to keep in mind
✔ Nice interface with sliding tabs
More to come !
Any request for new features or bug report ? Please contacts us at email@example.com
Happy texting !
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Facemarks
facemarks, text arts, twitter arts, ascii arts, facebook arts, emojis, kaomojis, emoticons, smileys
facemark, text art, twitter art, ascii art, facebook art, emoji, kaomoji, emoticon, smiley
beautiful text, smart message
If there's a person you text message often, you won't have to type out the same message again and again.
SPECIAL NOTE: this is a WIDGET! There's no app icon when you install it, because it's a WIDGET. Widget widget. Widget.
Why is it so awesome?
InstaSMS is perfect for when you're fighting weasels again, and it's making you late to get home. With a regular messaging app you'd have to type out the whole message to your partner... by that time the weasels would have chewed off all your chest hair and gone through your pockets for loose change. But with InstaSMS, you've already got the SMS set up. You press the widget, the message gets through, and you can go back to hitting weasels with other weasels.
Even though the app is super-simple, you can change how it works. When you make a new widget (or press the pencil icon on an existing widget) you can make these adjustments:
* choose the phone number of the person it'll go to
* set the color of the widget background
* set the color of the person's name
* set the color of the message text
There are six. That's a lot, but we had to use them for these reasons:
* Read contacts: to let you choose a phone number from your contact list
* Send SMS: to send messages
* Network communication: to get the ads in the settings screen.
* Phone calls: ads do a 'Read Phone State' ping or it doesn't count as an ad impression.
* Write SMS: to save the message in your SMS history
* Read SMS: to save the message in your SMS history (yep, needs both read and write)
If you like it or don't like it, say why in your review comment. That way we can make it better instead of just being sad and grumpy. And if anyone gets mad because they didn't know it was a widget, I'll probably flail my arms around like one of those wacky waving inflatable tube men you see at car yards. We made this app because it's slightly more awesome than what's out there already, so if you can use your words then it'll be better next time, we promise.
* Chat with a friend or a group of friends using photos, videos or text messages.
* Send messages to anyone in your address book.
* Reply to a message with a photo, video or text of your own.
* View photos and videos once before they disappear forever.
* View text chat history for 24 hours.
* Swipe to move through new posts
* Swipe to dismiss the camera
* Currently US only.
Questions or need help? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org.