Please sign up today at www.truckerdox.com
With our reliable, powerful and secure load board app, truckers now get the great freight matching features they have come to enjoy on 123Loadboard.com - now in the palm of their hand.
KEY LOAD BOARD APP FEATURES TO FIND FREIGHT:
- Find loads by city, state and zip code
- Search for loads by GPS
- Easily find backhaul loads from your current location
- Search for freight back to your home base
- Call the dispatcher directly from the trucking app
- Save truck loads for future reference
- Add notes to any freight listings on the loadboard
- Hide any load that does not work for you
- Truck freight display PC*Miler Mileage, Routing and Tolls (+)
- Truck loads display Rate Check (+)
- Truck loads display Credit Scores/Ratings from eCapital and TransCredit
- MyDocs: send your documents by email or fax (*)
(*) Active members only
(**) Valid MC# required
(+) limited access for guest users; add-on required for active members
- Post your truck with a click of a button (**)
- Manage my trucks (**)
- Alerts & Push Notifications
- Use of 123Loadboard.com’s free mobile app is at your own risk.
- You agree that you will not use 123Loadboard.com’s mobile app while driving.
- Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
- Copyright © 123Loadboard.com. All Rights Reserved. All logos and trademarks on this site are the property of their respective owners.
-View load details including stops
-User-controlled Search Favorites for repetitive and efficient searching.
-Broker Carriers may enter freight bill related Status Updates for In-Transit, Arrive/Depart at location, Start/Stop Loading, Start/Stop Unloading, and Delivery.
-Set the load origin search criteria and in-transit location to your current location using the phone’s GEO locator.
Things to Keep In Mind:
-Functionality may differ from that offered through LandstarBroker.com.
-Load Search Favorites are not shared with LandstarBroker.com.
-Detail Load maps are presented based on your smartphone device. Any miles, routes, or driving times presented on the map are controlled by your smartphone device, and may differ from those presented on load detail screens such as LandstarBroker.com and other Landstar systems.
Please remember to always be safe - do not use the application while operating your vehicle.
ITS Trucker allow you to:
• Search for loads
• Post your truck with the click of a button
• Save your favorite searches
• Store preferences on your user profile
• Get loads to anywhere from your current location
• Get load details
• “Get Me Home” button quickly displays loads to get you back to your home base
• CreditStop Broker with Days-to-Pay information is available as a value-added tool
ITS Trucker is compatible with most Android smartphones.
Already an Truckstop.com member? Download the app and simply login with your account credentials for instant access.
Not an Truckstop.com member? Contact Truckstop.com to sign up and get access to the transportation industry’s largest load board and start moving more freight today!
• All users must have an active Truckstop.com subscription
• All users must agree to the Truckstop.com Terms and Conditions
• You agree that you will not use ITS Trucker while driving a vehicle
• Continued use of GPS running in the background may dramatically decrease battery life
© 2015 Truckstop.com. All rights reserved. All trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Login with the same username and password you already use with FuelOpps.
FuelOpps is a fuel efficiency application for today’s generation of professional truck drivers. Get scored and rewarded for what you do, not what or where you drive.
ITS Broker allows a user to:
*Search for trucks
*Post your loads
*Save a favorite search
*See your current postings
All from your Android smartphone or tablet
Contact Internet Truckstop to get access to the largest carrier database in the transportation industry
Already a member just use you Internet Truckstop login credentials for instant access.
Better Faster Cheaper with Integrity
• Always On ensures that the Driver App functions are not disrupted while logged into the app.
• The Driver App will restart automatically if shut down on the device.
• Always On runs in the background of the operating system and will not interfere with any other applications being used.
Please Note: You must be a Fleetmatics customer with a username and password to use the Fleetmatics Driver App. Not a FleetMatics customer yet? Call us at 866-844-2235 or visit fleetmatics.com.
Looking for our app for managers? Search for Fleetmatics Mobile in the Android Apps section of Google Play
In this version you can view all upcoming, en route, and delivered shipment information with predefined filters, track shipment appointments and changes, map your shipment’s location, and search shipment history to retrieve past shipment detail.
If you haven’t previously created a Freight Tracker account, you can easily sign up right from your mobile device.
Get started today by contacting a Landstar agent or Landstar Corporate (email@example.com).
• Send your required status updates directly from your smart phone
• Quick overview of the load details
• Upload paperwork to Landstar via DirectScan Mobile
Use of GPS running in the background can diminish battery life.
Please remember to always be safe. Do not use the application while operating your vehicle.
This app will be useful for European pilots to whom the new FTL rules will apply. The new rules apply to aeroplane Part-CAT operators as well as cargo operations.
This tool will help you to:
- Calculate the flight duty period (FDP) and rest period for particular reporting time and time zones
- Maximum FDP
- FDP when crossing multiple time-zones
- Acclimatisation status
Disclaimer: This calculator is based on the Flight Time Limitation rules adopted by the European Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in 2014 (applicable from 18 Feb. 2016), as interpreted by ECA’s safety experts. It has only informative value and intended for personal use only; it does not take into account any additional specific local requirement. Any action taken upon the information provided by this application is strictly at the user’s risk.
Please note that simply complying with these rules does not automatically mean your operation is safe. While science-based FTL rules are still to be achieved, sound Fatigue Risk Management (FRM) is required in addition to rule compliance, allowing operators to proactively manage their crew fatigue-related risks in partnership with crew representatives, in a ‘Just Culture’ environment, and adequately overseen by the regulator. It is the user’s responsibility to verify that a given schedule complies with all applicable requirements (EASA and local FTL, FRM, labour etc.)
While efforts will be made to keep the calculator up to date, the continuous completeness and accuracy of the information provided cannot be guaranteed. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, the developers disclaim liability for loses and damages in connection to the use of this application. This application does not involve the collection, transmission, or sharing of personal information.