Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results
This app measures the speed of a moving object by touch like a velocimeter.
Usage is easy: To measure the speed, input the closest distance to the target, and touch the screen following target. Please measure the target distance in advance with a range finder tool(e.g. Smart Distance, Smart Measure).
It supports most android devices with rear camera. If the result is not accurate, you can calibrate your device with the [Speed Calibration].
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Distance Pro]
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Test the speed of your WiFi or LAN network between your mobile devices (mobile
phone, tablet) or between your mobile device and your computer.
Test the speed of your wireless router. Measure the performance of a Samba share.
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
Bug reporting: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/wifi-speed-test/issues
Server application for computers: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
* Test upload and download speed.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Test Samba share speed (from v1.1)
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks (from v1.6)
* Export your results in csv format (from v1.5)
* Test Ethernet speed (from v1.4): Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (For example it is a Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
* You can also share the result on Facebook or Google+
For more details see Settings/Info in the application or in my blog:
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
Use BoostUp Advanced Speed Booster to increase mobile speed, by terminating unwanted tasks that runs in background
Automatic speed boostUp terminates unwanted tasks that slows down your android performance
Advanced Speed Booster stops unwanted tasks from using internet bandwidth
Battery Saver of Advanced Speed Booster stops threads that drain your Android smart phone battery
Reduces the CPU load by boosting your google's android performance
Desktop Short-cut to increase android mobile speed in a single click
Favours Racing at great Speed by maximizing android mobile memory for games
Free up the RAM by deleting unwanted garbage data. This makes your phone work faster.
Optimized Gaming increases the response time of games.
Advanced Speed Booster Increases the speed of apps that use GPS (like Google Maps)
Task manager to manually kill unwanted tasks
BoostUp frees up your critical CPU resources which reduces the drain on your system's speed, improving performance significantly.
Task Manager helps users to kill running app tasks.
Advanced Speed Booster works well in the following Mobile Brands: SAMSUNG, Nexus, HTC, Motorola, Sony, DROID, GT, LG, Lenovo, Huawei, Micromax, Motorola, Nokia
Performed well in Android versions - Ice Cream Sandwich, Jelly Bean, Gingerbread, Honeycomb, Kitkat
!!!Warning!!! : We advice you to run only one Speed Booster app in your mobile, as potential conflicts may exist between our App and competing solutions like Memory Booster, Network Speed Booster, NQ Android Booster FREE, Speed Booster 2x, Internet Booster, Norton utilities, Smart RAM Booster,Game Booster, Advanced Task Killer etc
Ever wondered which application cost your traffic and your money?
Use Speed Test to check out your currently network speed
-Test speed when network is available.
- Discover your real-time network Speed
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
The application is very easy to use - the smartphone screen is displayed speedometer with a special font that with the right size and quality is reflected in the windscreen. In addition, you can track the speed chart in the history of time saved automatically include data on the maximum and average speed, trip distance and the date of measurement.
NOTE: Read values can be difficult when the application is running in full sun.
Keywords: speed, tachometer free, free speedometer, speedometer PRO, graph, history, speed meter, measurement, speed meter, V-max
-- SSID name
-- IP address
-- Network ID
-- MAC address
-- Link speed
-- Gateway address
You can do that with your Android smartphone or tablet in a few seconds !
** This app is free because contents advertising.
** Email for suggest
** If you like WifiTest app, please help me (click advertising banner).
tags : wifi , internet , connection , check , best app , easy , free , adsl , test , 3G
Use SpeedTest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi internet speed and response ( ping ) for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continously during the internet speed test. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download speed, upload speed and latency (ping response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular Internet from any carrier or when connected via WiFi internet.
– Conveniently share results with others via email.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speed test uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speed test will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.