Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
Available for all devices from Froyo.
Additional features and themes will be added to the paid (Pro) version.
Free application development will be freezed and only critical defects will be fixed.
We have a very polished app running for devices running on ICS(4.0.3) and above.
Some of the features from JB have been merged into devices running from Froyo as well.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Test the speed of your WiFi or LAN network between your mobile devices (mobile
phone, tablet) or between your mobile device and your computer.
Test the speed of your wireless router. Measure the performance of a Samba share.
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
Bug reporting: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/wifi-speed-test/issues
Server application for computers: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
* Test upload and download speed.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Test Samba share speed (from v1.1)
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks (from v1.6)
* Export your results in csv format (from v1.5)
* Test Ethernet speed (from v1.4): Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (For example it is a Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
* You can also share the result on Facebook or Google+
For more details see Settings/Info in the application or in my blog:
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
隨著科技的發展, 傳統的手機日漸被新一代智慧型手機所取代, 未來在市面上可能再也找不到傳統手機撥打電話, 由於智慧型手機在設計時大多強調功能多元完整, 操作介面複雜, 對於年長視力不好的長輩, 使用上將會非常難適應且不易上手.
本軟體的設計是為了讓長輩們能夠不用經過返覆的學習, 也能輕易在智慧手機上撥打電話, 以下簡單說明其主要的特點與功能 :
1. 取代首頁(HOME)啟動程式, 讓手機一開機就直接進入本撥號軟體, 且不管手機停留在哪個畫面,
只要按 一下 ＨＯＭＥ按鍵, 就可馬上跳回本撥號軟體.
2. 大字體的操作介面, 不用購買大尺寸的手機, 讓長輩們不用戴眼鏡也能輕易使用. 小尺吋手機不但
輕便又省錢. (建議使用 3.5 吋以下的手機為宜)
3. 功能簡單, 操作容易, 目前提供撥號鍵盤, 聯絡資訊, 通話記錄及程式集等四項功能, 使用者只要用
1. 撥號鍵盤, 不僅提供數字按鍵撥打電話, 並且提供重撥功能, 使用者只要在尚未打入任何數字號碼時,
2. 聯絡資訊, 顯示我的最愛或選定的群組人員列表, 使用者只要在人名上點一下即可馬上撥接號碼,
不用再次確認. 在此功能頁上, 按下右上角的放大鏡, 可鍵入人名的任何字進行人名搜尋.
按下Menu鍵, 有以下選項 :
- 重設HOME程式 : 設立新的首頁(HOME)啟動程式
- 設定群組 : 選擇群組做為預設聯絡資訊.
- 設定成我的最愛 : 選擇我的最愛做為預設聯絡資訊.
3. 通話記錄, 依照時間先後列出通話記錄, 使用者只要在人名上點一下即可馬上撥接號碼, 不用再次確認.
4. 程式集, 按下綠色的加(+)號, 可挑選常用的應用程以大圖示的方式列出, 方便使用者點選執行, 如常用
的照相機, 圖片集, 設定.. 等應用程式皆可加入使用.
以上是簡單軟體功能介紹, 歡迎大家下載使用, 並提供您寶貴的建議讓我們做為改進參考, 謝謝!
- Medir la velocidad de bajada y subida.
- Determinar la latencia de red.
- Almacenar un histórico de resultados: consulta las últimas mediciones que has realizado.
- Compartir el resultado via email o Twitter.
- Geolocaliza tu velocidad! Al realizar la medición, se almacena tu ubicación actual junto al resultado para que luego puedas consultar la calidad de la red en esa zona.
TestDeVelocidad.es forma parte del Grupo ADSLZone con más de 14 millones de visitas al mes.
Ping a website.
Display ping results graphically
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
ping, DNS, whatismyip, speed test, speed-test, speedtest, server, domain, URL, down for everyone, down, wifi, 3g, mobile data, what is my ip, ip, lookup.
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
The solution - Kill the apps which you think are not needed to run. You can manually go to the system settings and kill each app, but that is a painful task. Using Performance Enhancer, you can do the same with a few clicks. All the information you need about your phone's performance is presented in a single dashboard.
From the dashboard, you can
- Monitor the CPU usage
- Monitor the RAM usage
- Monitor battery health
- Monitor how much memory each app is using
- Kill tasks
Thus all the information you need is presented to you and based on that you can decide which apps to kill.
For example, if you feel your phone is running slow, you can check the device dashboard to see the CPU and RAM utilization. Suppose you see that your RAM utilization is 95% and an app is utilizing 30% of your memory, you can mark it for automatic killing if you are not using it. It will free up your RAM and you will see a considerable difference in your phone's performance.
Other options available for App Killing
- Set a time frequency for killing the app. The app will get killed automatically after that time interval.
- View Running and Stopped Apps
- Share your dashboard with your tech savvy friends on different social networking platforms.
客戶只需於GooglePlay搜尋「HKBN My Account」便可免費下載香港寬頻My Account App，
香港寬頻My Account App讓您輕鬆透過智能手機登入，毋須致電服務熱線，方便快捷！
HKBN My Account App is a one-stop personal customer service assistant with clear interface and simple to use.
Customers can download “HKBN My Account” from GooglePlay and install on any android device.
Functions include check your outstanding balance, make instant payment by credit card, check your eStatement & correspondence,check and edit your account information, change your HKBN Wi-Fi & Entertainment service password, etc.
HKBN My Account App let you manage your HKBN account anytime anywhere without the hassle of calling our service hotline directly!
PerfMon offers you four categories of metrics:
- Foreground App
- Disk I/O
- Network I/O
PerfMon will also show you a new and unique-to-PerfMon performance metric: "CPU Capacity Usage". The CPU usage percentage traditionally used to measure and compare how much of the computational resources an app (or the entire device) is currently using does not make sense in a mobile multi-core setting. The capacity metric will take the CPU usage and scale it to what it would be if all cores were running at full capacity.
For example: if you have a 1.6ghz quad-core running a light app, it could be using 10% CPU with only one of the four cores active, and that core running at 200mhz. If you translate that to all four cores running at 1.6ghz, that app is using only 0.3% of total CPU capacity.
It's the only CPU Usage metric that makes any sense!
--- Foreground App ---
This window shows metric of the currently foreground (running and visible) application:
- Application title
- Application package name
- Memory usage total (in megabytes)
- Dalvik, Native, and Other memory usage (in megabytes)
- Overall CPU Usage (normal percentage and capacity)
- User and System CPU Usage (normal percentage)
--- CPU ---
This window displays overall CPU metrics:
- Capacity usage and current divider
- Overall CPU usage percentage
- Per-core CPU usage percentage and megahertz
--- Disk I/O ---
This window displays the disk I/O metrics of your MMC-based storage devices. Usually, mmcblk0 is your internal flash, and mmcblk1 is your removable SD-card. Please note that currently MTD-based storage is not supported by this display. Also note that the metrics displayed are raw I/O, so if the OS has I/O requests buffered/cached, you will not see anything happen here.
- Per-device read and write kilobytes/second
--- Network I/O ---
This window displays the network I/O metrics of your network interfaces.
- Per-interface transmit (Tx) and receive (Rx) kilobytes/second
This app measures the speed of a moving object by touch like a velocimeter.
Usage is easy: To measure the speed, input the closest distance to the target, and touch the screen following target. Please measure the target distance in advance with a range finder tool(e.g. Smart Distance, Smart Measure).
It supports most android devices with rear camera. If the result is not accurate, you can calibrate your device with the [Speed Calibration].
* Do you want more tools?
Get [Smart Distance Pro]
For more information, see the manual, Youtube video and the blog. Thank you.
Please use the link below to download the ad-free version.
Turn your Android device into a Speedometer. Check the speed of the vehicles in which you are traveling. We all know that our body needs exercise to keep ourselves fit. So take up your phone install this app and start running and be healthy :P. Use this app for whatever reason you like...
This application has two modes of display
a. Analog Display
b. Digital Display
c. Portrait and Landscape mode display
Tap on the Analog/Digital to change the mode
1. Current speed
2. Max Speed
3. Analog and Digital Display
4. Two units of measurement (kmph and mph)
5. Different color themes
6. Sound and vibrate settings
7. User defined speed for sound and vibrate notification
8. Scoreloop integration to compare the speeds of different users
In order to view the scoreloop leaderboard Click menu button -> Leaderboard
suggestions are always welcome....
In case of any issues please contact
Leaving a low rating will not help us solve the problem..Your active participation is cordially invited to improve the quality of the apps.
Help us to serve you better...
Caution: Speeding too much is not good. A cat has nine lives but you have only one. Drive safely.
More from developer
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results