Developed by Speedchecker Ltd, the Company behind the most popular speed testing websites measuring over 100 million speed tests globally and trusted by the BBC, Guardian and other media outlets, ISPs and Governments.
one-click speed test of download, upload and ping
history of all speed tests saved to your device
easy sharing of results
compatible with a wide array of Android devices
Start your free speed test on Android today!
You can backup apps & contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to the SD card/Gmail. You will never lose your data again!
To get the Ads free pro version, please click here:Super Backup Pro
If your phone has inbuilt storage, the default backup location will probably be the internal storage card and not the external.
This is because the phone reports the storage that way.
If you intend to do a factory reset on the phone, please make sure default backup folder is in your external SD card before doing it. If not, please copy the entire backup folder ("SmsContactsBackup" by default)to your external SD card
-Backup apps to SD card
-Backup & restore app's data(need root)
-Batch restore apps from SD card (need root)
-Backup Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars to SD card
-Restore Contacts & SMS & Call logs & Bookmarks & Calendars from SD card
-Can select SMS conversations to backup
-Delete the backup data on SD card
-Schedule automatic backups
-Auto upload scheduled backup files to your Gmail
-Show last backup count & time
-User can change backup folder path in Settings
-Can backup Contact's group and picture properties
READ YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)/EDIT YOUR TEXT MESSAGES (SMS OR MMS)
These permissions are used to backup & restore your SMS
READ YOUR CONTACTS/MODIFY YOUR CONTACTS
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Contacts
WRITE WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY/READ YOUR WEB BOOKMARKS AND HISTORY
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Bookmarks
READ CALENDAR EVENTS PLUS CONFIDENTIAL INFORMATION/ADD OR MODIFY CALENDAR EVENTS AND SEND EMAIL TO GUESTS WITHOUT OWNERS' KNOWLEDGE
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Calendars
READ CALL LOG/WRITE CALL LOG
These permissions are used to backup & restore your Call logs
- Italian- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Portuguese- Thanks to Emmanuel Avetta
- Korean- Thanks to 장승훈
- Hungaria- Thanks to Balu
Available for all devices from Froyo.
Additional features and themes will be added to the paid (Pro) version.
Free application development will be freezed and only critical defects will be fixed.
We have a very polished app running for devices running on ICS(4.0.3) and above.
Some of the features from JB have been merged into devices running from Froyo as well.
• tests download speed (downlink)
• tests upload speed (uplink)
• measurement of data transfer time delays (latency, ping)
• two typical data transfer units (kbps, Mbps),
• automatic selection of test parameters depending on the type of a connection (WiFi, 2G/3G mobile)
• basic information about the connection (IP address, Internet service provider and organization, SIM operator or name of the WiFi network)
• history of results with options to filter and sort the list according to the different criteria,
• ability to customize test parameters to meet your needs (the duration of the test, the number of connections),
• detailed information about the tests (measured value of download/upload/ping, connection type, date, settings),
• easily copy your IP address and results to the clipboard,
• vibration handling,
• publication of results on social networking sites (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.),
• compatibility mode with less powerful and older devices (switch on/off tween animations)
• appropriate warnings for testing mobile Internet.
Test the speed of your WiFi or LAN network between your mobile devices (mobile
phone, tablet) or between your mobile device and your computer.
Test the speed of your wireless router. Measure the performance of a Samba share.
Important: This is not an Internet speed test app!
This application will measure the speed of your local network,
live Internet connection is not required.
Bug reporting: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/wifi-speed-test/issues
Server application for computers: https://bitbucket.org/pzolee/tcpserver/downloads
* Test upload and download speed.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile phones/tablets.
* Test Wi-Fi or LAN speed between your mobile devices and your computer
* Test Samba share speed (from v1.1)
* Analyse your network and find bottlenecks (from v1.6)
* Export your results in csv format (from v1.5)
* Test Ethernet speed (from v1.4): Useful if your device uses Ethernet connection (For example it is a Smart Media Hub or Android based media player)
* You can also share the result on Facebook or Google+
For more details see Settings/Info in the application or in my blog:
隨著科技的發展, 傳統的手機日漸被新一代智慧型手機所取代, 未來在市面上可能再也找不到傳統手機撥打電話, 由於智慧型手機在設計時大多強調功能多元完整, 操作介面複雜, 對於年長視力不好的長輩, 使用上將會非常難適應且不易上手.
本軟體的設計是為了讓長輩們能夠不用經過返覆的學習, 也能輕易在智慧手機上撥打電話, 以下簡單說明其主要的特點與功能 :
1. 取代首頁(HOME)啟動程式, 讓手機一開機就直接進入本撥號軟體, 且不管手機停留在哪個畫面,
只要按 一下 ＨＯＭＥ按鍵, 就可馬上跳回本撥號軟體.
2. 大字體的操作介面, 不用購買大尺寸的手機, 讓長輩們不用戴眼鏡也能輕易使用. 小尺吋手機不但
輕便又省錢. (建議使用 3.5 吋以下的手機為宜)
3. 功能簡單, 操作容易, 目前提供撥號鍵盤, 聯絡資訊, 通話記錄及程式集等四項功能, 使用者只要用
1. 撥號鍵盤, 不僅提供數字按鍵撥打電話, 並且提供重撥功能, 使用者只要在尚未打入任何數字號碼時,
2. 聯絡資訊, 顯示我的最愛或選定的群組人員列表, 使用者只要在人名上點一下即可馬上撥接號碼,
不用再次確認. 在此功能頁上, 按下右上角的放大鏡, 可鍵入人名的任何字進行人名搜尋.
按下Menu鍵, 有以下選項 :
- 重設HOME程式 : 設立新的首頁(HOME)啟動程式
- 設定群組 : 選擇群組做為預設聯絡資訊.
- 設定成我的最愛 : 選擇我的最愛做為預設聯絡資訊.
3. 通話記錄, 依照時間先後列出通話記錄, 使用者只要在人名上點一下即可馬上撥接號碼, 不用再次確認.
4. 程式集, 按下綠色的加(+)號, 可挑選常用的應用程以大圖示的方式列出, 方便使用者點選執行, 如常用
的照相機, 圖片集, 設定.. 等應用程式皆可加入使用.
以上是簡單軟體功能介紹, 歡迎大家下載使用, 並提供您寶貴的建議讓我們做為改進參考, 謝謝!
As a crowdsourced service, Sensorly gathers anonymous data from all its users willing to share their experience as carriers’ clients, just like you. The aim is simple: provide the greater number with unbiased information on wireless networks performance (signal strength, coverage and speed) worldwide, based on real data, and translate them into coverage maps for all to see.
This free app hands you the key elements to fully understand your carrier’s quality of service, making it the adequate companion to your wireless life:
-Check out precise and daily updated coverage maps: with more than 300 wireless networks mapped across 50 countries available in the app, checking a carrier’s coverage has never been easier for all 4G/LTE, 3G, CDMA, GSM and Wi-Fi technologies. Plus you can check how others do around you, and see what’s the average download & upload speed in your area for your carrier.
-Do a Speedtest: as a smartphone user, what is your network speed like? This feature allows you to instantly check your download and upload speed along with your ping time, reproducing your basic mobile activities.
-Compare carriers performances: the Sensorly app not only grants you access to the data collected on your carrier, but also to information about carriers available in your area. By using the “compare” feature you will be able to check signal strength and network coverage for all carriers listed and for which we have data.
-Map your neighborhood: use your commuting time to map your close environment with the Map Trip feature, and get more accurate data for the areas you care about.
-Check your activity: Are your speedtests getting better through time? Are you a heavy contributor and map your carrier’s network a lot? Do you sometimes have dropped calls but don’t know why? See all these data for yourself by consulting the new “Your activity” session of the app.
Sensorly is a crowdsourced service: the more you use the app, the more precise and complete the info and coverage maps get.
Join Sensorly, and know what to expect from your carrier!
- Medir la velocidad de bajada y subida.
- Determinar la latencia de red.
- Almacenar un histórico de resultados: consulta las últimas mediciones que has realizado.
- Compartir el resultado via email o Twitter.
- Geolocaliza tu velocidad! Al realizar la medición, se almacena tu ubicación actual junto al resultado para que luego puedas consultar la calidad de la red en esa zona.
TestDeVelocidad.es forma parte del Grupo ADSLZone con más de 14 millones de visitas al mes.
Ping a website.
Display ping results graphically
Ping local IP.
Ping remote IP.
Find your external IP.
Find your internal IP.
Find IP and server country of a website.
Geo location of ip or host.
Check if website is available.
Simple speed-test to measure your connection speed.
ping, DNS, whatismyip, speed test, speed-test, speedtest, server, domain, URL, down for everyone, down, wifi, 3g, mobile data, what is my ip, ip, lookup.
In the advanced test, speed is shown on a graph for easy interpretation. You can also see the average and maximum speeds for all the destinations.
- Simple and Advanced internet speed test modes
- Internet Download Speed Test from USA, EU and Asia combined or separately
- Speed Graph (Advanced)
- Speed Gauge / Meter (Simple)
- Easy unit configuration (kbyte/s kbit/s mbit/s)
- Limit Maximum Download size for each test
- Limit Speed test time
- All your results are logged
- Speed Result rates your WiFi or Mobile Data download speed (Low, Normal, Superb)
- Share Internet Speed Test results
- Speed Test gives you an indication of speed towards 3 destinations, which is not representative for your actual connection speed.
This application does give you a tool to check your speeds, and from experience, judge your active connection.
- More Configuration options
- Upload Speed
Additional features of Speed Test Light application:
• history of results with detailed information about the tests,
• IP address display,
• ability to filter and sort your results according to various criteria,
• two standard units (Mbps and kbps),
• the ability to manually adjust the number of threads and the duration of the download/upload/ping test,
• system clipboard and social networks handling (easy to publish the results on Facebook, Twitter or Google+),
• low demand on system resources.
When you perform free tests with 4Gmark, you participate in a collaborative project to aggregate a base of information for understanding and improving the quality of service.
The "Speed Test" quickly calculates downlink and uplink network speed (average Bitrate).
The "Full Test" is a scenario with all protocols (latency, transfer, web) giving full visibility over the quality of the connection environment. It calculates a score which let you compare between them different smartphones, networks or places.
At the end of the Full Test, in the results, you can benchmark your results against the average obtained by other users in your country, in the same area or using the same smartphone (wifi or cellular).
Also in the "Custom Test" section, Customized scenarios of tests are available.
Finally as a bonus, a dashboard that will offer the most current real-time information about your hardware, your location, your cellular and your wifi connection.
Fixed graphical glitches in higher model phones.
Maximum upload and download speeds.
Track the network used for the test.
History of Speedtest results
Use SpeedTest to monitor your cellular (3G/4G/LTE) or WiFi internet speed and response ( ping ) for your device. With a real-time graphical display, results are updated continously during the internet speed test. A quick trace route is performed to determine the number of gateways to the test server. This simple, easy-to-use app provides consistent, accurate internet speed testing from any location. A simple test app to determine your true mobile speed.
– Simple, one button tap performs (or cancels) the internet speed tests.
– Testing features download speed, upload speed and latency (ping response) time.
– Simple, easy-to-read tracking and reporting.
– History of the previous tests is available for comparison.
– Works on either Cellular Internet from any carrier or when connected via WiFi internet.
– Conveniently share results with others via email.
– Testing servers located around the world for accurate results.
– Unlimited on-the-go testing - mobile speed testing.
– It’s FREE!
Important note: Speed test uses ICMP to run ping and trace route. There are some devices and builds of Android where this has been intentionally blocked. Unfortunately, there is nothing we as developers can do to avoid this happening. If your device is affected, Speed test will not run ping or trace route. It will simply skip and leave the fields blank for results. Hopefully, in the future, there will be a work around.
If you experience any unexpected behavior (crashes, hangs, etc), please feel free to email us from the app. We are always looking to improve your experience.
The solution - Kill the apps which you think are not needed to run. You can manually go to the system settings and kill each app, but that is a painful task. Using Performance Enhancer, you can do the same with a few clicks. All the information you need about your phone's performance is presented in a single dashboard.
From the dashboard, you can
- Monitor the CPU usage
- Monitor the RAM usage
- Monitor battery health
- Monitor how much memory each app is using
- Kill tasks
Thus all the information you need is presented to you and based on that you can decide which apps to kill.
For example, if you feel your phone is running slow, you can check the device dashboard to see the CPU and RAM utilization. Suppose you see that your RAM utilization is 95% and an app is utilizing 30% of your memory, you can mark it for automatic killing if you are not using it. It will free up your RAM and you will see a considerable difference in your phone's performance.
Other options available for App Killing
- Set a time frequency for killing the app. The app will get killed automatically after that time interval.
- View Running and Stopped Apps
- Share your dashboard with your tech savvy friends on different social networking platforms.
More from developer
Millions of users have made Ookla Speedtest the #1 app for testing Internet speeds, and it’s trusted daily by professionals throughout the industry!
- Discover your Download, Upload and Ping
- Real-time graphs show connection consistency
- Troubleshoot or verify the speed you were promised
- Track past tests with detailed reporting
- Easily share your results