Pixel Pop is an intriguing pixel art puzzle that will challenge your brain with numbers, colors and pop culture icons at the same time! This combination makes Pixel Pop unlike any other game you have ever played before.
WHAT IS PIXEL POP?
Famous movie and characters, music artists, TV series, logos and many other pop culture icons are synthesized in pixel art works in each level of Pixel Pop. But you will only find out which icon or character is hidden in each puzzle after you solve it!
HOW TO PLAY
• The goal of the game is to fill the whole board with paths
• Paths can only be drawn connecting two endpoints, both with the same number and color
• The paths' length is the number of the two endpoints through which they connect
• A path cannot cross other paths or go through numbers
• Over 170 handcrafted pixel art icons
• Challenging puzzles with boards ranging from 7x7 to 25x25
• Discover and remember the greatest icons of the pop culture
• Free updates with new and exclusive icons from time to time
Please note! This game is free to play, but it contains items that can be purchased for real money. Some features and extras mentioned in the description may also have to be purchased for real money.
To be successful you need to change the colour of the squares until the entire screen is a single solid colour. Starting with the square in the upper left corner, you can change the colour of the blocks in order to match that of the surrounding squares. This is done until the entire screen is a single colour.
Your objective is to clear the screen in as few moves as possible. As soon as become successful in more levels, the game becomes more complex, and much more squares appear on your screen and the difficulty will increase and becoming more challenging.
Some comments of our users:
***** Wicked Fun I'm hooked on this crazy game
***** Great! very addictive!
***** Awesome!!! Really good time killing game!!!
***** Este juego es perfecto para pasar un buen rato. ¡Engancha mucho!
Download Pixel Colors now for FREE! Have fun & good luck!
Pixel Colours is a game developed with great effort and enthusiasm by Plunge Interactive S.L. We enjoy our work and we design our applications to provide the most efficient and comfortable user experience. We work every day to improve all our applications, so any comments or suggestions are welcome. Please write to our support e-mail address: email@example.com . We will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
If you liked the game don't hesitate to leave us your reviews :-)
Click on different color buttons to change the pixels' color, your target is to change all pixels into the same color within the given limit steps.
Totally 16 levels are available now! Come to challenge your brain and enjoy it!
keyword: flood it, Puzzle, Brain,
Find the matching tiles in this highly polished little Pixel-Art Memory game!
When you match the tiles and win the game, you earn Pixel points, that can be used to unlock even more tiles to play with.
It's great fun for the kids! Not only that, but it's kinda educational too; it trains kids memory (and yours). Sounds like fun to me!
All permissions are used for the in-game ads.
Flood the Pixels! The best little "flood it" game for Android now comes with 40 unique levels for you to beat! Take the challenge and get the best score, unlock three star rating on each level!
It's a simple yet addictive strategy game where you flood the board with colors. Flood all the pixels and you win! Try to do it in the least amount of steps.
Choose from 12 different looks for your pixels!
Score points and solve the puzzle to earn a high-score!
Simple to learn, fun to play and loads right into the game.
No loading screens, just jump right into the flood fun!
Works on all devices, tablets and phones!
(Internet permission is used for anonymous user statistics, just because I like to see if people are playing my game :)
- This puzzle game contain Five levels :
- 4 * 4
- 5 * 5
- 6 * 6
- 7 * 7
- 8 * 8
- 120 Pictures.
- Easy to move the parts of the image in all directions.
- The ability to save the Progress and continue later.
- The ability to save the images.
- The ability to share the Images.
- Fit for all ages.
*Silver Medal from Playandroid.com magazine*
"Beautiful graphics and easy controls. Easily the best Sokoban game out there" - ***** review on Google Play
ATTENTION: This game is an implementation of a great classic puzzle game and can help you keep your brain in shape! What are you waiting for? Get it for FREE now!
Here are some distinctive features of this game:
* Eye candy 3D cartoon graphics
* Increasing difficulty - if you find first levels too easy then please don’t be upset - solve them quickly and get into serious challenge!
* Game is optimized for tablets - looks great on Nexus7 or Galaxy Note 10.1
* Switch-able 2d/3d view mode
* More than 100 levels and counting
* AI techniques are in use to improve control scheme
* A lot of different control schemes: swype, box dragging, tap, graphical buttons.
* No need to download additional files, just install and play
* This game comes with in app payments and there are two features that are accessible only through them: disabling ads and checking solution for problematic puzzles. But please be aware that if you can't solve a puzzle you can simply 'surrender' and go to the next one for free.
* Also there is no need to pay for puzzles - you can unlock new ones by collecting stars and improving your score.
Are you ready to take the challenge?
Original concept is also known as: "warehouse keeper", "push box" or "mouse and cheese"
We are a very small indie development team (only one programmer and one 3d artist), so please be tolerant for us!
If you’ll find a bug or have any other suggestions please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org!
This software was created with open source tools:
Audacity, Blender, Eclipse, Gimp, Inkscape, libGDX, Ubuntu, Universal Tween Engine, Yasc
-Easy to learn, Hard to master!
-4 Game Modes
-9 Unique Skills
Pixel Power started out as an traditional match three
game, but slowly evolved to become something more
unique. If you are a fan of Chess, match three games,
or puzzles in general, you will like Pixel Power!
Note: Only supports portrait orientation
An old Japanese logic puzzle takes on a new look with FlipPix Art! Touch tiles to paint them or break them to form colorful components of nature paintings. The goal is to use logic to determine which tiles should be filled to reveal a hidden picture.
FlipPix Art has nine wildlife scenes composed of six to eight puzzles each. Also known as nonograms or griddlers, FlipPix Art puzzles are designed for both phones and tablets and range from easy to very challenging levels of play.
A short tutorial on the basics of the game is included.
Face off against friends in this fast-paced action/strategy game. Draw back on your cannon to aim, release to fire, and tap to detonate. Use explosions to push your opponents off ledges and into holes. But be careful, every detonation can send you sliding!
Watch for the plane that drops fun power-ups – and a few nasty surprises.
Last one standing wins!
5 quirky power-ups add new levels of strategy.
Bored with cannons? Grab a power-up box for a new surprise! Use the plunger to pull yourself across the map – or drag an opponent into a hole. Teleport to safety, or use the bowling ball to create chaos.
Think you’ve got it mastered?
Different maps add exciting challenges! Earn your victory on moving platforms, opening doors, crumbling floors, a rotating hole, and more.
- 1-4 players
- 15 character choices, including alien, ninja, teddy bear, astronaut, and more
- Tournament-style gameplay and rankings
- Great for kids and family audiences
- Better than a board game for parties, family events, and fun with friends
- 6 crazy maps available free with an additional 6 available to be unlocked
What people are saying:
“If you've got a bunch of friends over, then Don't Fall in the Hole is going to go down well with them. … In short blasts it’s glorious.” – Pocket Gamer, bronze award
“Get some friends and party down with this fun ... game.” – ArcadeSushi
“My son and I love playing this game!”
“Great game to play with friends, it just keeps getting more fun!”
“LOVE this game! I’ve played with my husband, friends and family. Great strategy, lots of laughs – and yes, we’re totally addicted!”