To read the magazines, either you need to purchase single issue or subscribe them as listed below.
1. One Year Subscription with 12 Issues - $7.99 or Rs.450 (in India)
2. Six Months Subscription with 6 Issues - $4.99 or Rs.270 (in India)
3. Three Months Subscription with 3 Issues - $2.99 or Rs.170 (in India)
Single Issue - $0.99 or Rs.55 (in India)
Get inspired with stunning interior design projects, tips and trends. Then watch your own home design ideas come to life by experimenting with real products. Take the guesswork out of home remodeling with Autodesk Homestyler.
Snap a picture of a room to create your own 3D home design playground.
• Place high-quality 3D models of real furniture products in your rooms
• Hang light fixtures from your ceiling
• Visualize different product combinations
• See how realistic models of actual branded rugs, paintings, mirrors and more look in your space
Get inspired, get advice, get feedback
• Browse the Design Stream for pics, articles, how-to’s and more
• Share your designs with friends and family through FB and email.
• Comment on and “Heart” designs within the Design Gallery
Connect with a professional
• Browse Portfolio Pages of professional designers in your area
• Find designers who have the style and expertise you need
• Get answers to your specific product and design questions or get help on a bigger project.
Search for bedroom ideas? New kitchen project? Search hotels around the world?
DeHome offer fashion ideas for interior designs, home decorating, home designs, and contemporary world architecture new for your inspiration.
Enjoy with great architecture pics, future furnitures and best ideas for your home and office design.
Take ideas for your:
- living room
Enjoy with the pics of best inspirational hotels around the world.
Get inspired by DeHome
Disclaimer about all possible ©
Architecture Images Features:
* Architecture Images is totally free Application with fast and user friendly interface
* You can share "Architecture Images" using, Skype, Facebook, Twitter and also Architecture Images can be shared using Bluetooth, Messaging, Outlook, Picasa, Gmail, Google+, or share Architecture Images with friends via Email!
*All pictures can be saved to photo image gallery
*Set Architecture Images as Home page Wallpaper
*Image color changer provides to change the photo color, all colors are randomly picked as mixed colors of red, green, orange, pink, blue etc.
*Zoom in/zoom out an image with device rotation support.
* Aims to update content and wallpapers regularly.
Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G ) is required to download Architecture Images. "Architecture Images" are downloaded only once and are stored in the SD card. You can clear the disk cache or clear memory cache by pressing the setting button.
Internet access to download wallpapers and for ads. Access to SD card to save pictures. Access to other external devices to share image. SET_WALLPAPER is used to set the home screen background wallpaper.
If you want removal of an image for copyright reasons, or suggestions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll be happy to oblige.
[Discover the free version of the reference application Home Design 3D.
In this version, you can test the features of the application and explore its possibilities.
This version can be used without limit. But be careful, projects can not be saved in this version. However, projects created can be saved by obtaining the full version directly from this one.]
✔ "Now apps offer a quick and powerful way to indulge your home design fantasies. Home Design 3D is one of the better ones" - NY Times.com
✔ “Designers have used complex software to help plan renovations for years, but with this app anyone can do it” - #2 best property app by The Telegraph
✔ Selected by Buzzfeed as one of the best Handy Apps Every Home Design Lover Needs
✔ "A brillant app" Stuff
Home Design 3D is that perfect balance between ease of use and extensive features.
With Home Design 3D, designing and changing your home has never been so intuitive and quick. Whether you want to redecorate, redesign or create the home of your dreams, Home Design 3D is the perfect app for you!
NEW FEATURES OF THE ANDROID VERSION:
★ Undo/Redo so no more mistakes!
★ A new 3D mode: add, edit and move rooms, walls and furniture in 3D too
Floorplan and room layout:
★ Save and edit all your projects easily
★ In 2D, you can draw rooms, create openings, and now add single and small walls.
★ You can just as easily change the height or the thickness of the walls, the shape of the room itself, ...
★ By simply dragging/dropping, make your choice from among hundreds of objects and pieces of joinery proposed and change both the interior and exterior of your home.
Customization and 3D visits:
★ New 3D engine for a photo-realistic rendering
★ Choose from the textures to customize your project.
Video : http://youtu.be/HKSgyxI617s
• Easy to use and intuitive interface
• Drag and drop any object or piece of furniture where you want (windows, doors, tables, desks, carpeting, etc…. This applies to textures too.
• An enormous variety of features (magnetism, single walls, wall height adjustment,…)
• More than 800 different objects and joignery available for the house and the garden
• Select the dimensions of every element of the house (walls, objects, furniture, ...)
• Visit your home in 3D with 2 navigation modes (First Person view and Observer mode)
• Save and edit all your projects easily
• No internet connection
Calling all professionals! We can make it possible to see your products in Home Design 3D. Contact us at email@example.com
Follow us on Twitter @homedesign3d
Join us on facebook.com/homedesign3d
• Houzz is the app the New York Times put first on its list of “best apps for home improvement". The Washington Post calls Houzz "the single best source" for finding inspiration.
To learn more about the permissions required to install the Houzz app, please visit Houzz support: https://support.houzz.com/entries/38179588-What-permissions-does-the-Houzz-app-require-
『ART and ARCHITECTURE REVIEW (AAR)』(http://aar.art-it.asia)の
Review your favorite home designs, view color pictures and gather ideas for your next dream home – from any place, at any time – on your cell phone or tablet.
Bring us along to meet your builder, sales agent, interior designer – or just to share the excitement of your home building adventure with friends and family.
FamilyHomePlans.com is the online home plan resource site for The Garlinghouse Company. Garlinghouse is the oldest - and certainly one of the most respected - house plan publishing companies in America. Since 1907, The Garlinghouse Company has provided high quality, structurally sound home plans to professional homebuilders and homeowners alike. Today, the company represents over 28,000 designs from more than 150 of North America's most popular residential architects and designers.
With such a longstanding reputation in the home design industry, you can be assured you'll receive exceptional, experienced service before, during, and after the sale.
Just click on the map to add different points - Maps Measure will then calculate the distance, area or elevation* between those points.
This app does not calculate a route or something like that - it's not a navigation or route planning app.
Swipe in from the left side to access more options, long-click on the trash icon to delete all set points.
• Measure distances, areas & elevations*
• Imperial & metric units
• Map, hybrid-satellite & terrain view
• No ads
• Minimum permissions & open source
• Holo-themed with support for translucent system decor on Android 4.4
*the elevations feature requires an in-app purchase (0.99 EUR, 1.49 USD)
INTERNET & ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - showing the map and getting altitude data
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - caching map data
ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION & ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION - displaying your current location on the map
BILLING - upgrade to the pro-version through an in-app purchase
The app does not show any ads or collects any of your data.
The app is open source and listed on GitHub: https://github.com/j4velin/MapsMeasure
1.評選活動簡介 - 說明活動宗旨、推動單位、評選對象、獎勵措施與評選流程
2.友善建築查詢 - 提供以GPS定位來找尋附近的友善建築，或是自行輸入建物名稱、地址、年度關鍵字來查詢友善建築。資訊可切換以列表、地圖、實境等三種模式來呈現
3.相關訊息 - 發佈評選活動、無障礙訊息與相關網站連結資訊
4.評選基準 - 說明友善建築評選基準
5.友善團隊 - 介紹參與友善建築評選活動之相關人員
Among unique sites on-route, there are 8 listed the UNESCO World Heritage Site. Church of St Leonard in Lipnica Murowana is the closest to Tarnow.
The application describes 100 tourist attractions, including all 46 sites (churches, granaries, houses and manors) along the 'Tarnow and its surroundings' stretch of the Wooden Architecture Route.
The aplication includes information on accommodation and restaurants in Tarnów. There are over a dozen of predefined routes as well as tools for defining user's own. An updated calendar of events can help in route planning.
• Smooth, blazingly fast maps. Vector-based, fully scalable and ultra fast.
• Online and offline maps. Enjoy maps with or without internet connection.
• Search with character. A few characters – in any order – and we’ll find your destination.
• Local Search. It’s all about finding accurate and up-to-date destinations.
• Wikipedia on the map. The free encyclopedia.
• Weather on the map. Weather has never been more accessible.
• Doesn’t the world look a whole lot better in 3D? Stunning 3D buildings and photorealistic landmarks make navigation so much better.
• Automotive quality navigation. We deeply care about correct routes, lane information, speed limits and road signs.
• So why would your map always have to look the same? Our map is always just right – bright and clear during the day and incredibly stylish at night.
• Nietzsche was right. All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking.
• There are a 1,000 different ways to get to Rome. We offer you the best alternatives. You choose.
• You can rely on our speed alarms. We automatically warn you when you are speeding.
• Wouldn’t it be nice to know exactly which lane to use? Now you can.
• Road signs in your navigation. Everything that is relevant to you.
• Crystal clear instructions. ‘After 300 yards, turn right onto the A3 towards Basingstoke.’
• Multi-stop routes. Because sometimes going from A to B goes through C.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Navigation in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• The future is here. Follow Me puts a virtual car on your camera image, which you just have to follow.
• Because not everyone is the same. Choose your own Follow Me car.
• Super easy to set-up. ROUTE 66 Navigate automatically detects where to put the virtual Follow Me car.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Follow Me in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• Speed cameras. Save big on speeding tickets.
• App in the foreground? In the background? We’ll warn you anyway.
• 95% coverage. We’re working on the other 5.
• Timing is everything. Safety and savings, the result.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out Speed cameras in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
• HD Traffic. Reliable and super accurate traffic that simply works.
• Save up to 18.5% of your time. Proven.
• We do the math. You decide what you want to do.
• FREE 30 days trial. Don’t take our word for it. Check out HD Traffic in ROUTE 66 Navigate for yourself.
PANORAMIC CAR KIT
• The Panoramic Car Kit was made for ROUTE 66 Navigate. And vice versa.
• Free shipping. Anywhere in the world.
• Available on store.66.com
For more information, please visit www.66.com.
Landezine is very useful travel companion on the go. You'll be able to see the nearest projects to your current location with navigation option.
- browse projects by location on the world map of projects
- save your own selection of projects
"Field Trip can help guide the way..." - AllThingsD
"The future of Augmented Reality" - The Atlantic
Field Trip is your guide to the cool, hidden, and unique things in the world around you. Field Trip runs in the background on your phone. When you get close to something interesting, it pops up a card with details about the location. No click is required. If you have a headset or bluetooth connected, it can even read the info to you.
Field Trip can help you learn about everything from local history to the latest and best places to shop, eat, and have fun. You select the local feeds you like and the information pops up on your phone automatically, as you walk next to those places.
The hyperlocal history experts of Arcadia and Historvius will unveil local lore in places you never expected. Trend-setting publications like TimeOut, Thrillist, Spotted by Locals, Zagat, and Eater will point out the best places to eat and drink. Experts at Sunset, Cool Hunting, WeHeart, Inhabitat, and Remodelista will guide you to the latest unique stores and products. Atlas Obscura, Dezeen and Spotted by Locals help you uncover hidden gems no matter where you are. Songkick and Flavorpill guide you to local music.
What did you discover today? Enrich yourself with a Field trip during your commute. Live like a local when you travel to new places. Eat and shop off the beaten path. Or simply discover the obscure history about your neighborhood during your next walk to the park.
Get ready to see this world with new eyes!
NOTE: This app is optimized for smartphones, not tablets.
★ Discover thousands of interesting places/experiences that fall under the following categories: Architecture, Historic Places & Events, Lifestyle, Offers & Deals, Food Drinks & Fun, Movie Locations, Outdoor Art and Obscure Places of Interest around you.
★ Choose from three different modes to set frequency of Field Trip notifications. See “Field Trip” worthy places around you on a map, by tapping on cards in map view to pull up enthralling points of interest around you.
★ Go on a Field Trip while you drive. Field Trip can detect when you’re driving and automatically “talk” about interesting places and experience around you.
★ Came across an amazing story or restaurant? Mark it as a favorite to easily come back to it at any point.
★ Capture the memory of a special place, by sharing a wondrous discovery through email and social networks such as Google+, Twitter and Facebook.
★ Wondering where the gem that you recently discovered is? Find your discovered field trip cards in the “recent’ section.
For more information about how to use Field Trip, visit our help center at http://support.google.com/fieldtrip
Follow us on: