OpenClosed is an application with a series of characteristics that make it highly useful for a very large segment of smartphone users: professionals (lawyers, doctors, architects, etc…), business people, people with intense working lives throughout the week and, therefore, a large number of contacts in their phonebook.
OpenClosed is an application that resolves this problem. The first thing it does when installed is to access the telephone contacts and copy all contacts in it to the application. The application initially classifies them all in the category of (work contacts). Each can be changed category later, according to the list below, applying the adjustments that we have made to each one of those categories to them. OpenClosed is an application that accesses our contacts and allows us to classify them in the following categories:
Right from the start, as we have already mentioned, the Application will configure all the existing contacts, as well as any new ones that are included, in the “Work” category, and calls from numbers not included in the contacts will be recognised in this same category. The user is then able to change each one of them to the remaining three categories as he/she likes. Irrespective of this, and as initial action, each category can be adjusted with different hours. The incoming calls will be allowed access during the hours we set and this will regulate whether calls from that category are received.
Normally, the most restricted category (with the exception of the Blacklist), will be Work, since when we set our working hours in the adjustments, access will be limited to the time established there. For example, (if we put the start time at 8:00 am until 2:00 pm as morning time, at the same time we can include the afternoon hours, such as, for example, 4:30 pm to 8:30 pm). With these working hours, the contacts from the Work category can only access in that time and will be blocked outside of working hours. Irrespective of the hours established, we will have the option of blocking work calls on Saturdays and Sundays and there is also the possibility of blocking any whole day, whether due to day off or public holiday where you live, always within that “Work” category, etc. The OpenClosed application can also block any incoming call from a withheld number.
Slighter adjustments will be made in the friends category if the user desires, allowing a much more flexible access than the above. The family category will have no limits, also if the user desires, and is therefore accessible at all times.
Finally, the Blacklist category will have all options of communication with the user using this Application blocked, both by telephone and messages.
• ALLOWS CLASSIFYING YOUR CONTACTS IN FOUR CATEGORIES (FAMILY, FRIENDS, WORK AND BLACKLIST).
• INDEPENDENT HOURS CAN BE ESTABLISHED FOR EACH CATEGORY FOR RECEIVING CALLS, “We can establish working hours to receive work calls within this time.”
• MISSED CALLS LIST WINDOW.
• OPTION OF ACTIVATING OR DEACTIVATING THE HOURS OF EACH CATEGORY.
• OPTION OF BLOCKING WORK CALLS ON SATURDAYS.
• OPTION OF BLOCKING WORK CALLS ON SUNDAYS.
• OPTION OF BLOCKING WORK CALLS TODAY.
• OPTION OF BLOCKING CALLS FROM WITHHELD NUMBERS.
• OPTION OF BLOCKING CALLS AND TEXT MESSAGES IN THE BLACKLIST CATEGORY.
• BLOCK ALL CATEGORIES EXCEPT WHITE LIST.
• NO INTERNET CONNECTION NECESSARY.
• TAKES UP MINIMUM SPACE IN THE MEMORY.
• INTUITIVE AND EASY-TO-USE INTERFACE.