Sensors Data Collector lets you collect data from various sensors from your device (including accelerometer, magnetometer, gyroscope etc), and lets you label/annotate this data in real time when collecting it. The collected data is saved to CSV files on your device's local storage, and can be easily used for training machine learning algorithms or for other artificial intelligence tasks.
Sensors Data Collector acquire high precision data of all the sensors available on your Android phone or Tablet, and shows real-time graphs and charts of the data being collected. The app allows you (during the data collection process) to select which activity is being performed and allow you switch between activities (user defined labels). This option allows you to save high quality labeled data that can directly be used in your experiments, demonstrations, and to train machine learning and data mining algorithms.
The app also allows you to visualize the saved data, by plotting in on a lines chart as well as a 2-simensional scatter plot after performing PCA (for dimensionality reduction).
Android Sensor Types:
- Rotational Vectors
- Step Detectors/Counters
- Ambient Air Temperature
- Device Temperature
- Air Pressure
- Heart Rate
- Select duration of the data collection process
- The speed of the sensors data collection: very fast, fast, medium, slow
- Selecting sensors among the available ones
- Defining and adding labels corresponding to the activities you want to perform or recognize
- Data (together with selected labels and timestamps) is continuously saved to csv files on your device's storage
- Files corresponding to the collected datasets can be renamed, zipped, shared or deleted.
- Switch between activities (selected label) during the data collection process
- Visualize charts and graphs for the selected sensors in real-time
- User friendly and intuitive user interface
- Visualize the saved data as lines chart
- Dimensionality reduction with PCA
- Visualize the saved data as a scatter plot with colors corresponding to the activities (labels).