• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload and sync your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, view, share, rename or delete your files. It's all there - in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
Your data is accessible any time, from any device, anywhere. Share folders with your contacts and see their updates in real time.
The cloud in your pocket. Access and stream your files from your smartphone or tablet. Upload your media to the cloud.
Search, store, download, stream, view, share, rename or delete your files. Upload and view your photos and videos. It's all there, in the palm of your hands.
For more info, please check our website: https://mega.co.nz/
This will preserve your phone's battery life, allowing you to use your bluetooth hands-free loudspeakers or headset avoiding to forget the bluetooth radio on.
It's simple as that, you don't need to do anything except to pair you phone to your bluetooth device (if you haven't done that already).
Since there are a lot of different Android phones and bluetooth devices and the activity recognition may not work as expected in your configuration set, you should first install is DEMO version of the application to allow you to test the compatibility with your device and if the app functionality suits your needs.
You can find the free version searching for "Buetooth Drive Link (DEMO)" or by opening the following link:
· You need to pair your phone with your hands-free/headset bluetooth device (if you haven't done that already).
· You need to have the location services active on your device ("access to my location" active - it is not needed to activate the GPS).
Before your phone connects to your bluetooth hands-free/headset device, leave it still while you start driving. If you pick up your phone and keep or hold it in your hands you will be sending erroneous data to the phone and will be very difficult to recognize the driving activity.
The app uses Google API's to detect in vehicle movement with low power consumption sensors and will run on android devices with Android version 2.2 and up.
The main purpose of this application/tool is the one described above; however it is not exclusive to handsfree bluetooth loudspeakers, it can also be used with any other bluetooth headset, working in the same way.
Please note that the app is recent and I'm still working in some improvements and for that I would like you to contact me first by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any suggestion or found any error/bug before rating or comment the app here at Google Play.
I thank you for that!
Upload files and folders from other Android apps (including most file managers) by using the Android "Share to" option and selecting "MediaFire". This will upload the file or folder directly into your MediaFire account.
• Automatically backup all your photos and videos.
• Upload files from anywhere with "Share to MediaFire".
• 12 GB of space - free!
• Earn up to 50 GB of free space.
• Stream and play music and videos.
• View docs, spreadsheets, presentations, video, and listen to audio.
• Create and manage folders of files.
• Share files on the go via email, SMS, Facebook, Twitter, other Android apps, or copy and paste links.
• Quickly search all your files and folders.
• Keep all your important files at your fingertips.
Securely store, organize, and share all your media through your Android phone or tablet. MediaFire keeps all your photos, videos, reading material, work docs, spreadsheets, presentations, and even your homework in your pocket, ready for you to view or share anytime. All your files will always be safe in your MediaFire account - no matter what happens to your Android device.
New files in your device are instantly uploaded to Google Drive. New files in Google Drive are automatically downloaded into your device. If you delete a file on one side, it will be deleted on the other side. It works across multiple devices (your phone and your tablet). If their folders are synced with the same Google Drive account, they will be kept in sync with each other.
This is how Google Drive desktop client works but it's not the same with the official Google Drive Android app. The Google Drive app is all manual. Autosync for Google Drive is all about automation. For example, it can be configured to instantly upload new photos to a folder in Google Drive. Those photos can be automatically downloaded to your other devices. If you later delete the bad photos on one device or in your Google Drive, this app will delete them everywhere. You take photos by your phone, get home, all those photos automatically show up in your Google Drive folder on your computer. No manual work required.
Two-way automatic sync should be an essential feature of the official Google Drive app itself since the beginning. For whatever reason it is not the case. Autosync for Google Drive is here to fill the gap.
✓ Full two-way autosync running in background, just like Google Drive on desktop
✓ Many sync modes. Not only two-way, you can also choose Upload only, Upload then delete, Download only, Download mirror,...
✓ Instant upload: new files (for example photos) are uploaded to Google Drive immediately
✓ Very efficient, consumes almost no battery
✓ Easy to set up. Once set up files will be kept in sync without any effort from users
✓ Works reliably under ever changing network conditions on your phone
✓ Monitors battery level, WiFi/3G/4G/LTE/WiMax connectivity and adapts its behavior according to user preferences
✓ Configurable autosync interval: 15 minutes, 30 minutes, every hour,...
✓ Tasker/Locale plugin to allow power users to define sophisticated sync schedules and conditions
If you like this app, please consider upgrading to PRO version. By doing so you support the development efforts and get access to Pro features. You can do so via in-app purchase.
✓ Sync multiple pairs of folders
✓ Sync the whole Google My Drive with a folder in your device
✓ Upload files larger than 8 MB
✓ Protect app settings with passcode
✓ No ads displayed in the app
✓ Email support by developer
Please check out our website (http://metactrl.com/) for more info about the app, including the FAQ.
If you run into any issue with the app or have suggestions what we can do better, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com. We will do our best to assist you.
How many hours have you spend on searching for a file among the cloud services and their folders?
How difficult is to transfer your data from one cloud service to another?
The Rainbow application is a powerful tool to transfer data from one cloud service to another, in three simple steps:
1) Select the source service.
2) Select the files (or folder) that you want to transfer, and
3) Select the target service.
More importantly, the Rainbow application offers a simple interface to search for files. A powerful search engine will return all the files that match the key-word that you typed. Then, you can long press on a file to learn more info about that file or you can drag and drop that file to the file cabinet to transfer it. You can simultaneously transfer files from different accounts to your selected folder.
Rainbow supports the following twelve cloud services:
- Google Drive
- OneDrive (old SkyDrive)
- Sugar Sync
With the Rainbow app, you can copy or delete files from one service to another service or from one folder to another folder on the same service.
Furthermore, with the Rainbow app you can:
- Passcode protect your data
- Create folders
- Rename files
- Copy and delete folders
Please note: This app is NOT an automatic synchronisation for Note Everything!
Please report problems via eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org
SugarSync is the simplest yet most powerful way to sync, share, search and access all of your files – documents, photos, videos and music. SugarSync for Android puts all of your files from across all of your computers right at your fingertips, making you more productive when you’re on the go.
With SugarSync for Android, you can:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps. Changes will automatically sync to all your computers
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links.
• Free 5 GB plan allows you try SugarSync for 90 days
Note: You may incur data charges by your mobile carrier when syncing over cellular data networks.
pCloud makes it easy to share photos and videos with your friends.
You can automatically backup all your photos and videos to your secured cloud account. All of your files are immediately synced between your computer and your mobile devices. You have instant access to all changes you make.
You can optionally upgrade your account with a monthly or yearly subscription to a pCloud Premium 500GB and pCloud Premium Plus 1TB plan.
With prices of $3.99 per month for Premium and $7.99 per month for Premium Plus (on yearly subscription), pCloud takes one of the top places in the price/quality ratio category.
- 10GB of cloud storage space when you sign up. Up to 20GB with bonuses. For Free!
- Instant access to all your photos, videos, docs from any device, anywhere.
- Real Time changes - See any changes you make in the cloud on all your devices, instantly!
- Upload links - Your friends upload their files to your account. Your folder, their content.
- Automatic upload - Automatic backup of all your photos and videos to your pCloud account.
- Offline access - Mark any files as "Favorites" and use them when you are disconnected from the Internet.
- No file size limit - You can upload Full HD files without worrying about their size.
- No space limit - Start with 10GB of free cloud storage and get even more with our premium subscription plans.
- No speed limit - Add, remove or share photos, videos and docs at fastest speed achievable by your internet provider.
With this app you will be able to:
1 - See which files or folders are using most of your storage
2 - Know which categories you have the most (images, videos, etc)
3 - Find duplicates
4 - Know which files have been changed and when
5 - Search for files
6 - And much more..
You can also use Unclouded as a regular cloud file explorer.
All of this you can do while offline! You just have to sync the file list, and you're good to go.
★ "Unclouded App Lets You See What’s Eating Up Your Cloud Storage" - TechCrunch
★ "Unclouded Is A Gorgeous Way To Manage Your Dropbox And Google Drive Space" - Android Police
★ "Use Unclouded to analyze storage in Dropbox and Google Drive" - c|net
★ "Unclouded Finds Out What's Eating Your Google Drive and Dropbox Space" - lifehacker
Save your best moments, send memos about meetings and access files wherever you need them with Tresorit for Android. Tresorit’s mix of industry standard and patented cryptographic protocols ensures privacy and security while the app is easy to use and works flawlessly.
Already a Tresorit user?
Just download, sign in, and go!
• No hidden costs: Tresorit for Android is free and provides the same security as Tresorit desktop clients.
• Set up collaboration and share documents easily with friends and business partners: create a tresor and access its contents securely on your Android device.
• Manage members and set permission levels to keep your content’s integrity and set up safe and efficient collaboration.
• Create encrypted links and share files with a single link.
• Create favorites and access your files and documents when you are offline.
• App passcode lock ensures (that) no one has access to your tresors even if someone gains access to your phone.
• Tresorit for Android applies the same end-to-end encryption and security protocols as the desktop clients.
• Say no for tracking: Tresorit for Android accesses the least it has to. No location tracking, no access to your contacts.
It's easy to get started
• Tresorit for Android is free, and no credit card is required
• Get full access to Tresorit features and add a desktop client
• If you love it, check out our plans to find the one that suits your needs the most
What you'll get if you download Tresorit for your desktop (available for Mac and Windows)
• Make the most of all the Tresorit features.
• Tresorit for Windows and Mac are convenient to use: no need to move files to specific drives / folders or altering file formats. Manage your documents as you are used to it.
• Synchronize between devices, locations.
• Access and edit your documents, presentations, pictures and videos where you need them.
• No more lost data because of lost flash drives.
What do others say about Tresorit?
For individuals and businesses who need compliance and security as well as collaboration.” – Forbes
“Hungarian developers have put a bounty on their own heads to lure some of the most talented "white hat" hackers in the world.”– VentureBeat
“A vendor that can offer them an easy to use way to lock up that information and transport it to a cloud has a huge market opportunity ahead. Tresorit has the cryptography talent to make a go of it.” – CBS Online
“In addition to the appeal of high grade security, Tresorit has a flexible model for syncing with your local drive.. you don't need to change the way you manage your files just to keep a copy in the cloud.” – GIGAOM
This application may require internet connectivity and subsequent data transfer charges may apply.
★ Sync up folders in 1-click or automatically
★ Multiple sync modes support, including two way, upload only and download only.
★ Multiple folders can be synchronized.
★ Support multiple storages, including internal storage, external SD card and system folders synchronization.
★ Automatic sync-up in configurable interval
★ Conflict options to resolve different file version on different places
★ Wifi only option
★ Backup and restore
Sync modes (Sync Type) details:
✔ Two Way Sync - Confirm. If one file/folder was changed on different place (version conflict), GDriveSync will pop up a dialog to ask how to continue the sync.
✔ Two Way Sync - Upload. Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will upload local changed file to overwrite remote copy.
✔ Two Way Sync - Download.Similar to above "Confirm" option, GDriveSync will download remote copy to overwrite local file.
✔ Upload Only. It's one way sync. Only local added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(upload) to Google Drive storage. This can be used for backup purpose.
✔ Download Only. It's one way sync. Only remote added/modified files/folders will be synchronized(download) to local phone.
✔ Disable Sync. folder Sync is disabled.
1. Select google account with Google Drive for the first time launch
2. Add sync-up folders as many as you want. By default, it opens primary external storage while adding a sync-up folder. You may click "Parent" or BACK button to navigate to other folders. However if the selected syncing folder is not in primary external storage, like system folder or SD card folder, only Upload option is available in sync type dialog due to system limitation.
3. Enable "Auto Sync" for automatic sync or Just click "Sync" to start sync by manual
Long click folder to view more options
1. Connect Dolphin with your Dropbox account
2. Upload downloaded files in Dolphin to your Dropbox
3. Access your Dolphin downloads anywhere via Dropbox
Dropbox for Dolphin is an exclusive Add-on for Dolphin Browser. For more Add-ons, visit: http://bit.ly/AndroidAdd-onList
Have questions, feedback, or suggestions? Join the Dolphin community on:
IDrive for Android securely backs up your mobile data with Private Key Encryption -- the highest level of data security available -- so only you can access your files. You can backup multiple devices to one account, and sync files across your devices to access your data from anywhere.
IDrive introduces Local backup using the IDrive Wi-Fi device - a complementary solution to online backup. Local backup solves the biggest problem with cloud backup – slow restores. With local backup, you can restore your data really fast!
Protect some of your data for free, or choose the IDrive Unlimited Mobile plan and get unlimited backup for up to 5 mobile devices for only $4.99 per year!
*Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, calendars, texts, apps, and documents (including .doc, .pdf, .zip and more) with a single tap.
*Local backup for faster restores via the IDrive Wi-Fi device
*Easily sync files between all linked devices.
*Link your devices to a single account and access your data from anywhere.
*Instagram and Facebook Backup.
*Selectively backup and restore files.
*Share files and folders over a single, secure link.
*Automatic upload option protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wifi or cellular data.
*Schedule recurring backups by day and time.
*Gallery View allows you to easily slide through all your pictures and videos.
*256-bit AES encryption
*Private key encryption ensures only you have access to your data
*Lock app with a passcode
*Easily unlink devices which are lost or stolen
Information on permissions:
*"Read and Edit your text messages" is required to backup and restore text messages.
*"Network access, network and wi-fi connections" is required to reach wi-fi and cellular network for backing up your data.
*"Read, add or modify Calendar Events" is required to backup and restore calendar.
*To read/write Call Logs and Contacts is required to backup, access, and restore your call history and contacts.
*"Read Phone" is required to get the device ID which helps distinguish your device.
*"Accounts" is required for accessing Play Store for making in-app purchases.
*"Prevent device from sleeping" is required so that device doesn't go to sleep while backup/restoring is being performed.
*"Run at startup" is required to run scheduled backups.
OffiDocs is a very powerful and universal document viewer for Android that allows you to open document formats like the following: DOC, DOCX, DOCM, ODT, ODS, RTF, TXT, C, JAVA, XML, CSS, raw HTML, LOG, XLS, XLSX, XLSM, CSV, PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, PPTM, PPSM, EML, PDF files. All these formats and attachments can be read when you want and where you wish !
- Excel viewer.
- MS Word viewer.
- Powerpoint viewer.
- Openoffice viewer.
- PDF viewer.
- Files cached.
- File manager.
- Find words.
OffiDocs converts these type of files to PDF format, to be visualized by a APV PDF viewer embedded inside OffiDocs. For that reason OffiDocs requires the Internet for the format conversion. This conversion is saved in a file cache for later viewing when offline.
OffiDocs is integrated with any Android applications. When using OffiDocs you can open and read Open Office, LibreOffice, MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents from your email clients (Gmail, Yahoo Mail, Outlook, K-9, ... ) and from any file manager. In fact, OffiDocs provides its own file manager to navigate and search for the file to be open and read.