• Find all your friends and family in an instant - With over 250 million people using Skype, you’re bound to bump into someone you know.
• Talk with your fingers - No matter where you are, your friends are always at your fingertips with free instant messaging.
• Call your world from Skype - Talk to your heart’s content with free voice and video calls to all your friends and family on Skype.
• Low cost calls to mobiles and landlines too - Keep in touch, even if they’re not on Skype, with low cost calls and SMS to mobiles and landlines on the other side of town or the world.
• Share your favourite snaps - Got a favourite photo to share? Send it over Skype to friends and family and you won’t have to worry about email size limits or expensive MMS charges.
• Chat with anyone, anywhere - Skype’s available on smartphones, tablets, PCs, Macs, and even TVs. Whatever device your friends or family use, Skype just works. Simple.
• Video messaging – Record life’s everyday moments and share them with the people who matter most, with free and unlimited video messaging over Skype.
* Operator data charges may apply. We recommend using an unlimited data plan or WiFi connection.
▷ LINE’s New Features
Chat search feature: Never lose track of a conversation again with the new chat search feature. Search chat room names and messages with Android 4.1 and above or just chat room names with Android 2.3 and above.
▷ LINE’s Main Features
Free voice and video calls: Use your PC or smartphone to keep in touch with friends and family both at home and abroad, or hold a business meeting on the go!
Instant messaging anywhere: Conversation is just a tap away. Spice it up with LINE’s exciting collection of stickers or send pictures, videos, and even GPS coordinates to let your friends know what you’re up to.
A full-featured social networking service: Post your day-to-day activities to your Timeline or comment on your friends’ posts.
Group chats: Share important information with your co-workers or talk about mutual interests with your closest friends.
Find new expressions in the Sticker Shop: The world’s largest collection of stickers features famous and unique characters from around the world to let you express yourself just the way you want to.
Stay informed with LINE official accounts: Connect directly with your favorite celebrities and companies by friending their official accounts.
Get connected to new apps: LINE provides a gateway to entertainment and lifestyle apps that will keep you entertained and bring new convenience to your life.
We recommend that you use LINE with Android OS versions 2.3 and above.
For more information about LINE, check out our official website.
Free edition of FoxFi will require you to restart after some usage, otherwise it is same as full version.
Sprint and AT&T may not allow you to install our app from Play Store, please install the apk file directly from http://pdanet.co/android, or install on the computer side from http://pdanet.co/a
Due to lockdowns through each phone system update, WiFi mode will only be allowed on a short list of compatible devices. As of April 2015, IN GENERAL,
---Verizon Samsung phones (S3/4/5, Note 2/3/4) , Verizon LG phones (G2/3) and Verizon Sony phones (Z3) are supported with all Android versions including Android 5.0/5.1.
---Verizon HTC phones (M7/8) will only work on Android 4.1 ~ 4.4.
---Verizon Motorola phones will only work on Android 4.3 or below.
---Straight Talk phones will only work if it uses Verizon and is one of the above.
---AT&T Samsung phones will only work on Android 4.2 or below.
---Other carriers/phones will only work if they still have Android 4.0 or below.
---For all other phones, use USB mode or Bluetooth mode instead. If you absolutely need a WiFi hotspot, see below for "WiFi Share".
*To get around lockdowns on WiFi mode FoxFi may prompt you to install a certificate on your phone, this will cause the Android system to enforce a screen lock and show a security message in notification. For more detail and steps to remove screen lock please visit http://pdanet.co/wifi.
*If you receive a message asking for a "password for credential strorage" this is due to a bug in the Android system. Please see steps to clear this message at http://pdanet.co/wifi
USB mode works on almost all Android phones. It allows connection from Windows PC or Mac. In addition, PdaNet comes with a "WiFi Share" feature that can further turn the Windows PC into a WiFi Hotspot so that you can connect other devices to it and share your phone's Internet connection.
*T-Mobile or MetroPCS users can only use USB mode with "Hide Tether Usage" enabled in PdaNet. This will break Netflix however.
*If your phone is not recognized by your computer after connecting USB, please see http://pdanet.co/driver
*Please treat Windows tablets (non RT) the same as Windows PC.
Bluetooth mode allows connection from Windows PC, Android tablets (excludes Android 4.4) or devices that supports Bluetooth DUN.
*A system bug in Android 4.4 for tablets will break Bluetooth mode, this is fixed in Android 5.0 or later.
*For Android tablets it is possible only the browser app will work in Bluetooth mode. That is because other apps may be looking for wifi or cell phone connection and not recognize the Bluetooth Internet.
*One way around the above two issues is to find a wifi hotspot to connect the tablet to at the same time (such wifi hotspot does not need to provide Internet access).
Improve your mobile computing experience.
Simple and fast.
**Before running the application configuration is required.
SETTING: Settings->More..->Tethering & portable hotspot->Set up Wi-Fi hotspot
Rename or secure your portable hotspot
You can change the name of your phone's Wi-Fi network name (SSID) and secure its Wi-Fi network when it's acting as a portable hotspot.
Go to Settings > Wireless & networks > More > Tethering & portable hotspot.
Make sure Portable Wi-Fi hotspot is checked.
Touch Configure Wi-Fi hotspot.
The Configure Wi-Fi hotspot dialog opens.
Set your name and security options as follows:
Change the Network
TO USE: Just touch Portable Wi-Fi hotspot icon on / off
*Subscribing to smartphone data plan is needed for users of some telecommunication firms.
- Avoid SMS and phone call charges: Send unlimited messages and make free video and voice calls over your 3G, 4G or Wi-Fi connection
- Make high-quality video and voice calls
- Group chat with friends, family, roommates and others
- Share photos and videos
- Express yourself with hundreds of free stickers!
- Encrypted chats and calls
- Optimized for Android tablets
FoxFi/PdaNet share your phone's Internet with your computer or tablet through USB, WiFi Hotspot or Bluetooth. That will save you a $20/month tether plan. No rooting is needed.
The USB mode in PdaNet should support almost all Android phones. It also has a Hide Tether Usage feature that can be used when necessary.
WiFi mode (FoxFi) turns your phone into a WiFi hotspot but it only works for some phones.
Please read the following agreement and refund policy below before purchasing the full version.
1. Not all phones models support WiFi mode. Some phone updates may also breaks WiFi mode. Please first install the free version and making sure it works. See http://foxfi.com/devices for compatibility.
2. We do not provide any warranty due to many things we can't control. Carriers have been finding ways to interfere unpaid tether usages such as through system updates.
3. We have extended the refund period from Play Store's 15 minutes to 7 days. Please use the contact link in the order receipt email to request refunds. We won't be able to refund after 7 days, even if some features in PdaNet or FoxFi stop working due to causes we can't control.
After installing the full version key, both FoxFi and PdaNet should display "Full Version Unlocked" at the bottom and should no longer prompt you to upgrade. If that is not happening please contact us. Rare issues in Play Store do happen from time to time. It could also be caused by problem with your Google transaction.
EasyTether shares Internet connection from your smartphone with your computer, tablet and router.
It supports USB tethering for Windows, Mac OS X, Linux or FreeBSD computers, Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets and OpenWRT-based routers.
It supports Bluetooth tethering for Windows computers and Android 5.0 / 4.0.3+ tablets.
It does not require root access or special tethering plans.
If Sprint or another carrier has made the app invisible in Google Play, you can download EasyTether apk from our website
EasyTether uses only official APIs ensuring your phone's security.
Unlike many tethering widgets, EasyTether implements its own tethering mechanism completely from scratch.
THE LITE VERSION BLOCKS HTTPS, INSTANT MESSENGERS AND GAME CONSOLE TETHERING. IF YOU WANT FULL FEATURES, PURCHASE THE FULL VERSION.
Full app allows https - access to secure sites such as facebook, gmail, online banking etc.
Full app supports PS3, Xbox and Wii tethering by means of Internet connection sharing feature on Windows or Mac.
Full app is $9.99, one-time fee only.
All updates are free for registered users, simply re-type the activation code from your purchase confirmation e-mail.
"EasyTether Pro takes your hand and walks you gently into Tetherland. You'll be tethering with this app for years to come, as long as your carrier still offers unlimited data.While the setup prcoess may be a bit tricky for the least tech savvy, most users will be up and tethering in no time. Tether on my friends. 9.5/10" - Ben Freed, App Rundown
"While EasyTether involves a bit more work than rooted tether apps, it is a nice solution for people that can't or don't want to root their phones." - Ed Clark, Androinica
"Overall, EasyTether is a great app to have. It is very useful and since it is USB enabled it will not drain your battery. The speed is excellent even though it is coming from a smartphone. I suggest that you go Pro for $9.99 just because it will allow you to access websites that you will probably need to access anyway (HTTPS)." - The Good Find
No any complicated settings, just what is really needed to Share WiFi!
*Additional usage charges carrier may apply.
Rated 4.5 out of 5 stars by PC Magazine and given the PC Magazine Editors' Choice denomination, Private Internet Access VPN provides multiple layers of privacy and security, including but not limited to:
IP Cloaking with Private Internet Access VPN
Hide your IP address in order to stop websites from tracking your browsing and search activity. Your internet activity is very personal and private. For safe browsing, always use protection.™
Data Encryption with Private Internet Access VPN
Stop snoopers and thieves from capturing your data transfers/internet activity with Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Public Wifi Security with Private Internet Access VPN
Protect yourself while on unencrypted public wifi networks or hotspots by using your own Private Internet Access™ VPN.
Unblock Websites with our VPN
Unblock blocked websites/geo-restricted sites when you are traveling abroad. With 9 countries available and over 461+ servers, you will be able to be "home" from anywhere with our VPN service.
Data Compression with Private Internet Access VPN
In many cases, our data compression is able to speed up internet activity! This is especially useful on mobile networks.
Our Android application provides most of the unique features of our desktop application, including but not limited to:
* Save your VPN login credentials
* Auto connect to VPN on start
* Auto connect to VPN on device boot
* TCP or UDP Connection Mode for VPN
* Various VPN ports including 80 and 443 via TCP (HTTP/HTTPS)
* Bind to different local port when connecting to VPN
* Check latency for best VPN connection
Private Internet Access VPN Service is available at https://www.privateinternetaccess.com/
"Private Internet Access, one of Lifehacker readers' favorite VPN service providers, makes it easy to surf privately and securely from anywhere." -- Lifehacker
"There have been several Editors' Choice VPN services recently, as one product tops the next, but Private Internet Access out-performs and out-features the competition. With 4.5 stars, Private Internet Access sets the bar high and is truly the Editors' Choice, trumping all our previous favorites." -- PC Magazine
* Application is available for Android 4.0+ with Direct VPN Support
* Application is available for Android 2.0+ as a shortcut to the VPN Settings
With imo beta, users can preview and try new and experimental IM features. However, the beta app is less stable than the official imo instant messenger app. For the latest stable version, download our official app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.imo.android.imoim.
We're actively adding new features to the beta app, so please send us feedback to email@example.com. We read every email!
* Free high-quality video and voice calls
* Share pictures and video with friends
* Create groups with friends, family, roommates and more
* Easily share and explore photos in your groups
Viber is compatible with and optimized for Android tablets! Use Viber on your tablet and phone simultaneously.
On Viber, your phone number is your ID. The app syncs with your mobile contact list, automatically detecting which of your contacts have Viber.
• Text with your friends
• Make free phone and video calls with HD sound quality
• Share photos, video messages, voice messages, locations, stickers and emoticons
• Create group messages with up to 100 participants
• Follow Public Chats – get on the inside with your favorite personalities; watch their conversations unfold in real-time, ‘like’ comments and share multi-media content
• Play games with Viber characters, Violet and Legcat. See how many coins you can earn
• Download stickers from the Sticker Market. Sort and reorder your stickers.
• Push notifications guarantee that you never miss a message or call, even when Viber is off
• Integration with native contact list for calls and messages
• Support for the Viber Desktop application on Windows and Mac
Localized to: Arabic, Catalan, Chinese (SP), Chinese (TR), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese (BR), Portuguese (PT), Romanian, Russian, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Tagalog, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese
Viber is completely free with no advertising.
We value your privacy.
Follow us for updates and news:
Facebook - http://facebook.com/viber
Twitter - http://twitter.com/viber
(*) Network data charges may apply
iOS version: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/hichat-for-facebook-chat-free/id941043725?mt=8
- Log in with your Facebook account (email and password)
- See your friends with their status (online/offline) on Facebook
- Search for friends whom you want to chat with
- Chat with your friend by sending text messages to your friends if they online on official Facebook site or Facebook messenger
- Store your chat history or recent chat conversations, with this feature you can navigate among chat conversations easily
- Notify by ringtone or vibration if you get incoming chats (messages) or incoming calls. You can customize the notification (silent/vibration/ringtone)
- Free VOICE CALL to your friend, if both sides online on xFace, best voice quality and fast connected
- Give Audio test service for making a test call
- STUN/TURN/ICE supported, allow you to make call in any networks (3G, 4G, Wifi, ...)
- Option to sign-out
If you get problem, please send us your comments by using feedback feature in xFace
Features Coming soon:
- High quality video call
- Share photo, video, any files
- Funny emoticon and sticker
In our road map:
- Conference call
- Group chat
- Cheap call to mobile/PSTN (off-net call)
We also provide other apps which support chat, call for Twitter, Instagram, Gmail, LinkedIn. Please see them in our app list.
Join Talkray and start chatting today!
★ BEST INTERNATIONAL CALL QUALITY: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ LOWEST DATA USAGE: Clear and optimized for mobile calling across the world.
★ GROUP CALLS AND MESSAGING: Supports up to 25 participants for both calls and messaging.
★ NO NEED TO ADD FRIENDS: Works just like regular sms & phone calls by integrating with your existing phonebook. As long as your friends have Talkray installed, you can text and call them all you want for free!
★ SHARE PICTURES, PUSH TO TALK MESSAGES, AND MORE: Share emojis, multimedia, voice notes, location, page friends, and much more. Even doodle and add effects to your photos before sharing.
★ PERSONAL NETWORK: Post photos and updates to your Talkray friends on a clean simple wall without the noise of large social networks.
★ FREE, NO HIDDEN COST: All features are free. No hidden costs. That means free group calls, free international calls, free texts, and more. Uses WiFi or a mobile data connection.
★ NO STORING YOUR CHAT OR CALLS: Talkray does not keep your texts or calls. Once you get the message on your phone, it’s automatically deleted on our system.
★ NO ANNOYING ADS: Ditch all that ad clutter and focus on your talk and texting.
★ SUPPORTS MULTIPLE DEVICES AND LANGUAGES: Talkray supports Android Phones, Tablets, WEAR, as well as iOS. Talkray is available for dozens of languages including Arabic, Bengali, Chinese, English, French, German, Hindi, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Marathi, Portuguese, Spanish, Russian, Telugu, Thai, and more.
Like us on Facebook - http://facebook.com/talkray
Follow us on Twitter - http://twitter.com/talkray
Circle us on G+ - http://google.com/+TalkrayApp
FAST. Access, browse and search the Web at blazing speeds.
SMART. Share and search just how you like, and keep your favorite Web content a tap away with our most customizable and intuitive features yet.
SAFE. Make sure your browsing stays safe and private with extensive security settings, add-ons and features like Do Not Track.
In the Press:
“For many Android users, Mozilla’s updated Firefox app could quickly become their favorite mobile browser... I’ve found it to be the best mobile browsing experience I’ve had yet.” – VentureBeat
“The first thing you'll notice about the new version of Firefox for Android is how fast it really is…Firefox stands out for quick page loads and really smooth panning and zooming around web sites. “ – Lifehacker
"On my Samsung Galaxy S II, the new Firefox glides smoothly through any web page, whether it’s optimized for mobile browsing or not.” – TIME
“Firefox for Android is a lot snappier now. It starts up quicker and loads Web pages faster… What that means for the user is a much better browsing experience” – Information week
★ Customizable Home Panels: Customize and display your Firefox for Android Home panels however you like. Add new Web content any time and access your favorite feeds — like Instagram and Pocket Hits — instantly.
★ Sync: Sync your Firefox desktop tabs, history, bookmarks and passwords to all your devices and streamline your browsing.
★ Add-ons: Customize your Web browser just the way you like it with add-ons including Ad-Blocker, Password Manager and more.
★ Speed: Get to the Internet faster, with quick startup and page load times.
★ Accessibility: Over 59 supported languages can be easily selected through the browser settings.
★ HTML5: Experience the unlimited possibilities of the Internet on mobile with support for HTML5 and Web APIs.
★ Mobile Video: Firefox for Android has mobile video support for a wide range of video formats, including h.264.
★Security: Keep your browsing safe and private. Control your privacy, security and how much data you share on the Web.
For a complete list of features, check out mzl.la/FXFeatures
Learn more about Firefox for Android:
★ Have questions or need help? Visit support.mozilla.org/mobile
★ Read about Firefox permissions: mzl.la/Permissions
★ Learn more about what’s up at Mozilla: blog.mozilla.org
★ Like Firefox on Facebook: mzl.la/FXFacebook
★ Follow Firefox on Twitter: mzl.la/FXTwitter
Curious about add-ons for Firefox for Android? Check them out on AMO:
★ Browsing: Adblock Plus, AutoPager, Full Screen mobile and more
★ Security: LastPass Password Manager, NoScript, Dr. Web LinkChecker and more
★ Reading: AutoPager, X-Notifier lite and more
★ Watching: Low Quality Flash, ProxTube and more
★ Social Networks: Shareaholic, Foursquare and more
Mozilla is a proudly non-profit organization dedicated to keeping the power of the Web in people's hands. We're a global community of users, contributors and developers working to innovate on your behalf. When you use Firefox, you become a part of that community, helping us build a brighter future for the Web. Learn more at mozilla.org.
* New! You can now fring your friends on Symbian
* New! Use your phone number for registration instead of username / password **
* Group calling with 4 friends at the same time!
* Free calls, messaging & video calls to other fring users worldwide
* Free text messaging (no more expensive SMS)
* Almost free calls to mobiles and landlines with fringOut
THE BEST FREE CALLS AND GROUP CALLS (VOICE / VIDEO)
The HIGHEST QUALITY calls and group calls (voice and video) on mobile! fring's DVQ™ technology (Dynamic Video Quality) gives you the best video and audio quality possible by automatically and continuously adjusting your video call quality to match your connectivity.
EASY TO USE- just like regular calling, but for free and with group video if you prefer to see your friends from wherever you are.
SAVE MONEY on calls to landlines and mobile phones anywhere in the world with fringOut. If you have family & friends not yet on fring, buy fringOut credit or subscription (via the app) to call any landline or mobile phone anywhere in the world for (nearly) free!
Learn more at www.fring.com
Follow us on Twitter at http://twitter.com/fring
Like us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/fring
Follow our blog at http://www.fring.com/blog
Having issues with fring or one of fring's features? Check out www.fring.com/help
IM+ supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, RenRen, Jabber, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Odnoklassniki.Ru, Yandex IM and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Typing notifications
- Option to set Master Password
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like on Facebook www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE Services GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Keywords: chat, AIM, AOL, GTalk, implus, IM, instant messaging, instant messenger, OTR, Off-the-Record, secure, samsung, lg, motorola, zte, chat, messenger.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
Now you can chat with people around you – even if there is no Internet connection or mobile phone coverage.
Whether you’re on the beach or in the subway, at a big game or a trade show, camping in the wild or at a concert, or even on a plane, simply fire up the app with a friend or two, and find out who else is there.
With FireChat, you can create live chatrooms and invite anyone to chat about anything that interests you - whether it's the NY Yankees, Game of Thrones, League of Legends or Italian food. The chatrooms work both online and offline and can gather more than 10,000 people. It's super simple, just type a hashtag in any message and you will have automatically created a new live chatroom.
FireChat is great for communities of all sizes: with this free simple app and your smartphones, you can create your own communications network and take it with you, no matter where you go.
Get FireChat and start something!
We’re Open Garden. Welcome to a new era of open communications.
Please meet us on Twitter @FireChatApp and Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/FireChatApp
• Instantly chat with anyone around you,
• Works even without any Internet connection or mobile phone coverage ,
• Builds a network for off-the-grid communications, between devices located 200 feet of one another,
• Multihop capabilities extend the range of peer-to-peer communications,
• Create your own live chatrooms for live public discussions with as any as tens of thousands of people,
• Simply type a hashtag in any message to create a new live chatroom,
• Invite people to any existing chatroom about topics that interest you,
• Choose your own unique username, displayed name and profile picture.
After installing WiFi Opener, you can choose to share the password of a WiFi network in range which allows other WiFI Opener users to automatically connect to that network when they're in range. And, like a can opener for WiFi, the sweet tasty internet is released from the cold oppressive metal of passwords.
✓ Share wifi passwords with your friends, your co-workers, your community, other Wifi Opener users
✓ Sync passwords between your multiple Android devices (phone, tablet, media player) seamlessly
✓ Get automatically connected whenever a shared wifi is available
✓ Remove or update already shared Wifi network passwords
(WiFi Opener is not a password breaker and does not add security threats to networks and users that don't already exist. Every user who has shared the password with the community has done so by choice.)
Twitter: @opengarden https://twitter.com/OpenGarden
Help us improve Open Garden and get support: http://forum.opengarden.com
Never let your hotspot drain your battery again!
You can also get easier access to tethering functionality instead of going into settings.
Additional charges for tethering may apply - please check with your carrier.
Also, please make sure your phone supports the tethering function. If you do not know how to check that, read this how-to post on our forum (http://goo.gl/Dv8LMV).
Our battery usage calculation is far more accurate than the built-in Android Settings battery manager. In addition, we give you precise mAh.
We build aggregate battery statistics for Android apps across a network of devices, so we can predict battery problems before they drink your juice.
Developers don't know when they ship a battery-hungry update to their app, but we can warn you about it before your battery gets low. Maybe there's just a misbehaving app or task, eating more battery for you than other people? We can warn you about that too.
Using Battery Saver, you can check for exactly what is draining your battery. Battery statistics are based on usage since last charge.