Listen to police radio in your area any time, day or night!
These are live streams, feeds from real scanners.
Top 50 Feeds (3000+ more available!)
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Waterloo Regional Police
Bayamon and San Juan Police
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Des Moines Metro Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Allen County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Minot Police, Sheriff, Fire, and EMS
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Black Hawk County Police, Fire, and EMS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Aurora Police and Fire
City of Pittsburgh Police, Fire, and EMS
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Amarillo Police and Fire, Randall and Potter Counties Sheriff and Fire
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Evansville Police and Fire Dispatch
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
Flint Police and Fire, Genesee County Fire Dispatch
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Detroit Fire Department
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Little Rock Police Dispatch
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Allen County Public Safety
* View scanners that are located nearest you, sorted by distance.
* View the top 50 scanners that have the most listeners (list updated every 5 minutes).
* View list of scanners added most recently (new additions are being added all the time).
* Add scanners you listen to the most to your Favorites list for quick access.
* Browse the directory of scanners by location or genre (public safety, air traffic, weather, railroad, etc).
* Enable notifications to be notified when lots of people (such as over 1000, for example) are listening to any scanner (indicating that something big is happening). You can also be notified when scanners located near you (or specific scanners of your choosing) have more than a certain number of listeners.
* Add Scanner Radio widgets and shortcuts to your phone's home screen for quick access (app cannot be installed on SD card to access them).
* Add a "Scanner Radio Favorite" shortcut to your home screen to launch a scanner feed via an alarm clock app or automation app.
* Listen to Broadcastify.com's audio archives to listen to audio that's been archived over the past 30 days. Note: You *must* have an account on Broadcastify.com and purchase their "Premium Membership" ($15 for 6 months) in order to access their archives using the app.
This is the free version of the app, below are the benefits of purchasing the Pro version (for only $2.99):
* The Pro version contains no ads.
* The Pro version has the ability to record the audio.
* The Pro version allows you to adjust the sound of the audio via an equalizer (version 4.x of the app only, does not work on the Galaxy S4).
* The Pro version adds player controls to the lock screen (version 4.x of the app only).
* The play button at the top of the directory screens and on the widgets is can be used to start listening.
* With the "Scanner Radio Pro Locale PlgIn" plug-in is also installed you can have Locale/Tasker launch the app and have one of your Favorites automatically begin playing based on one or more conditions or have the app stop playing. One use for this feature is to have a scanner feed begin playing when your phone connects to a specific Bluetooth device and then have it stop when the connection to that Bluetooth device is no longer present.
The audio is provided by volunteers (primarily for Broadcastify.com) using real scanner radios.
If you need assistance, please go to http://http://support.gordonedwards.net/
Explanation of why various permissions are needed:
The "Phone Calls / Read Phone State" permission is needed by the app so that it can detect when you're placing a phone call (or when one is being received) so that it can automatically stop the streaming of the audio to prevent it from interfering with the call.
The "Fine (GPS) Location" and "Coarse Location" permissions are required so that the app can determine what scanners are located in your area when you click on "Near Me". When you click on "Near Me" the app first attempts to determine your location via the network, if that fails the app then tries to determine your location via GPS.
The "Automatically Start at Boot" permission is required so that a small portion of the app can be started when your phone boots if (and only if) you turn on the notifications feature of the app (that feature is turned off by default).
The "Modify or delete the contents of your USB storage" and "Test access to protected storage" permissions are required in order for the app to support the ability for you to record the audio you're hearing and be able to save it to a location that you can access from your computer.
Keywords: police scanner, radio scanner, air traffic
Stations are sorted A-Z, by location, music type and many other new features.
Easy to use app with instant Track Info and share function.
Turns radio automatically off, when you receive a call!
Wherever you are, the most fun from top Mexican online radio stations is with you!
This is a FREE ad supported App, but without any annoying push ads!
I recommend a fast internet connection for top app performance. Wifi, 4G, etc.
I have tested the app and all stations are working without skipping. If you still find errors, please report them to me.
Thank you and enjoy!
NOTE! If you see "Error Accessing Audio File", after "buffering", please try again later! Some stations are not a 100% reliable and/or have a max. limit of listeners.
♪♫ Included radio stations: ♫♪
✔ Technobase.FM (and other WeAreOn Radios)
✔ SunShine LIVE
✔ NDR 2
✔ and many more ...
(Request new stations, by sending me a mail!)
▷▶ Features: ◀◁
✔ Ice Cream Sandwich User Interface
✔ Notification with stop playback button
✔ Quit Button, which shutdown the app
✔ Add Custom Radio Stations
✔ Swipe Navigation
✔ Open pls/m3u files
✔ Export and Import your favorites and saved radios
✔ Display song title and artist
✔ Music stops on incoming call or incoming message
Find SkillOverflow on:
Donate here: http://www.donate.arvid-g.de
READ_PHONE_STATE: Is only used to stop the playback if you get a call. (sadly needed, see http://bit.ly/RzJkvu and http://bit.ly/Uldxyu)
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Is used to determine if you have Internet or if you are on e.g roaming.
ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Is used to determine if you have WiFi or not and to prevent that WiFi accidently shuts off.
WAKE_LOCK: To prevent that your phone go to sleep mode and the stream start stuttering.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Is needed to write the backup files to your sdcard.
Tags: Hardbase.fm WeAreOne Housetime.fm Trancebase.fm Coretime.fm clubtime.fm sunshine live delta radio ndr wdr swr 3 dancebase.fm dancebase rautemusik rautemusik.fm metal extreme rock pop techno radio regenbogen top100 stationen mdr1 thüringen jump mdr energy radio berlin radio eins ice cream sandwich actionbar sherlock bash fm 105 ndr 1 minimal station defjay antenne bayern wdr 5 das ding tekno hr info dubbase radio21 metal only orf radio vorarlberg hr1 agf basslover dresden slowradio slow Radio24 rautemusik beatnight techno WUMB techno4ever t4e.dj t4e
- The most popular radio stations from your country and all the world.
- Any style: Pop, Dance, Oldies, Latin, Rock, Electronica, Country, College, Classical, Hard Rock, Alternative, R&B, Hip Hop, Jazz, Folk, Ambient, Public, Religious, Talk, News, Sports.
- Adding your own stations.
- Song and artist info.
- Internet radio remembers your favorite stations, then switches them randomly.
- Quick and light app. Works well on any phone and tablet.
Online radio receives mp3-broadcast from the Internet. Choose low bit rate stations, if you are using slow or expensive internet or if you have low power battery.
Hundreds of Internet radio stations will now be available on your device. Popular internet radio United States, Britain, France, Italy, Germany, Brazil, Spain, Japan, China, Netherlands and other countries.
You can listen to the radio at a low speed Internet (from 24Kbp/s 2G, 3G ), but with better sound quality!
We have millions of users around the world! Every day in the station list are new radio station. All the channels in the list - always work!
Listen to free radio of different genres: pop, rock, metal, talk radio, relaxation, children, classical music, electronic, dance, news, meditation, discography and more ...
Free player for listening to radio stations with a record of broadcasting stations, timer and switch-quality stream. Additional functions: recording, timer and others - you can include with the subscription within the application.
New radio station appear in the list automatically when you start the player.
Try the best player for listening to the radio!
The player has many thematic music channels and popular production PCRADIO and FM radio:
Dance FM N1
Sounds of Nature
Meditation, Yoga, Spa
West Hit Radio
Echo of Moscow
Hits of the 90's
Radio Jazz 89.1 - Jazz
Musical and other best radio stations ...
Attention broadcasters! If you feel that the broadcasting station through our application violates your right - please let us know and we will resolve any questions.
The Univision Radio App brings Univision’s popular radio stations from across the country. The app provides streaming of local Univision radio stations across genres and popular radio shows from Univision DJs and radio personalities. With extensive variety, users can discover other stations that they’ll fall in love with, aside from their favorites.
The Univision Radio App is part of a great app line-up, which includes sports, sports scores, video, and Univision content apps that resonate with Hispanics and their passion points.
• Access to streaming of 45 Univision local radio stations
• Real-time information about the songs that are playing, album reviews, and song lyrics
• Available in English and Spanish
• Users can save their favorite radio stations
• Search local Univision stations in by city or genre
TuneIn lets you listen to the world’s radio with music, sports, news, talk, and comedy streaming from every continent. Enjoy 100,000 live radio stations and 2 million podcasts, concerts or shows on your Android phone or tablet.
Already a TuneIn listener? TuneIn Radio Pro is fully integrated with tunein.com, so just log in to enjoy your Favorites right from your Android.
Love TuneIn? Please write a review in Google Play. We’re always trying to make TuneIn better. If you have questions or suggestions, please share them with us! email@example.com
Want us to help you find the best audio gems?
✪ +1 us on Google Play
✪ Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/tunein
✪ Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/tunein
This software uses code of FFmpeg (ffmpeg.org) and LibMMS (Launchpad.net/libmms) licensed under the LGPLv2.1 (www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.html) and their source can be downloaded at tunein.com/support/android.
- Rap, Pop, Jazz, Metal, Alternative, Blues, Electronic, Country and Talk streaming radios with best sound quality.
- Background playback supported.
Romanian Radio, Romanian Stations, Romanian Musics, Radio Romania, Romania Radio, Radio Online Romania, FM Romania, Radio Stations Romania, Romania Radio Gratis.
Airtime or Wi-Fi connection required for use. For more information on how to add the Battle.net Mobile Authenticator to your Battle.net account, visit www.battle.net/bma.
* Simple and easy to use – just load the app to display the digital code on your Android device.
* Convenient – Take your Android device wherever you play World of Warcraft, StarCraft II: Wings of Liberty, and future Battle.net games knowing that the account is secure.
* Note: Battle.net Mobile Authenticator is not compatible with online play for “classic” Battle.net games, including StarCraft, Diablo II, and Warcraft III.
* Español (Latinoamérica)
* Español (Europa)
* 한국어 (Korean)
* 繁體中文 (Traditional Chinese)
* 简体中文 (Simplified Chinese)
©2014 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. World of Warcraft, StarCraft, Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc., in the U.S., and/or other countries. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Com o NET App é muito mais fácil saber o que está acontecendo na sua TV. E o motivo é simples: só ele traz uma lista completa de destaques, canais, atrações e horários, para você se programar com antecedência e não perder absolutamente nada.
Visualize a grade completa da programação ou selecione os filtros disponíveis – filmes, séries, esportes, infantis, seus canais favoritos e muito mais! Isso mesmo, você pode favoritar seus canais e depois visualizar a grade de programação só com seus prediletos.
Para não esquecer de um programa que está começando, você pode salvar um alerta e receber uma notificação momentos antes do início da atração escolhida. Mas se você não estiver em casa, não se preocupe! Com o aplicativo da NET você pode agendar a gravação dos seus programas favoritos, de onde estiver, basta ter um decoder HDMAX. Isso mesmo, na tela da sinopse do programa, selecione "gravar", depois é só chegar em casa e assistir na sua TV. Viu como é fácil?
E não para por aí. No NET App você ainda encontra:
- Integração com as Redes Sociais – Deixe seus amigos do Twitter e Facebook saberem o que você está assistindo e compartilhe seus programas favoritos.
- Busca - Pelo home do aplicativo ou direto da grade de programação, selecione a "lupa" e encontre programas a partir do título, ator ou diretor.
- NOW – Consulte as novidades do cinema, sinopses, fichas técnicas para você assistir a hora que quiser no NOW, pela sua TV.
- Pay-Per-View - Você pode comprar seus filmes, lutas, jogos e muito mais. Acesse e veja a disponibilidade para sua região, datas, horários e preços de toda a programação PPV da NET.
- Wi-Fi: Além de acessar, agora você encontra no mapa os pontos do NET Vírtua Wi-Fi, em sua região. Localize a rede Wi-Fi da NET mais perto de você e navegue a vontade.
- CONTROLE REMOTO*: Se você encontrar no aplicativo um programa ou canal que seja de seu interesse, não é necessário repetir a busca pela TV. Agora é possível trocar de canal diretamente pelo seu celular. São 3 maneiras de aproveitar essa novidade:
· 1. pela tela de controle remoto;
· 2. na tela de um canal;
· 3. na tela de sinopse de um programa - aperte botão azul, com o ícone do controle remoto.
Baixe o NET App e tenha em mãos seu guia personalizado NET.
* Disponível para todos os decoders HD e HDMAX, exceto Cisco 8472. Funcionalidade ainda não disponível para as cidades de São Paulo e Rio de Janeiro.
La mejor aplicación de radios de Mexico.
Se pueden agregar las radios mexicanas a favoritos. Se puede salir de la aplicación y la radio de Mexico seguirá sonando sin problemas.
En las próximas versiones agregaremos más estaciones de radios.
SKY.FM attracts listeners from around the globe with its unique channels and eclectic music styles. Now all your favorite music is available anywhere you want to listen with your Android device.
Visit our website at http://www.sky.fm to learn more.
- Listen to 60+ hand-programmed music channels
- Not sure which channel to pick? Explore the easy-to-use Styles list
- Stream music from the app or in the background while you do other things
- Control audio and view track titles from the lock screen
- Save your favorite channels for quick and easy access later
- New Sleep Timer feature allows you to fall asleep to music without draining your data plan
- Set data streaming preferences for when using a Cellular vs. WiFi network
- Share your favorite tracks and channels on Facebook, Twitter, or by email
- Optional buffer bar with data display helps you keep track of your data usage
- New Listener? Try SKY Premium for free for 7 days within the app to listen commercial-free
- Ready to upgrade? Purchase SKY Premium quickly and easily in the app
- 60's Hits
- 60's Rock
- 70's Hits
- 80's Dance
- 80's Hits
- 80's Rock Hits
- 90's Hits
- 90's R&B
- A Beatles Tribute
- Absolutely Mellow Jazz
- Alternative Rock
- Amazing Jazz Classics
- American Songbook
- Bossa Nova Jazz
- Café de Paris
- Christmas Music
- Classic Motown
- Classic Rap & Hip Hop
- Classic Rock
- Classical Guitar
- Classical Piano Trios
- Club Bollywood
- Compact Discoveries
- Contemporary Christian
- Dance Hits
- Datempo Lounge
- Hard Rock
- Indie Rock
- Israeli Hits
- Love Music
- Modern Blues
- Modern Rock
- Movie Soundtracks
- New Age
- Piano Jazz
- Pop Punk
- Pop Rock
- Relaxing Excursions
- Russian Dance
- Russian Pop
- Smooth Jazz
- Smooth Jazz 24/7
- Smooth Lounge
- Soft Rock
- Solo Piano
- Top Hits
- Uptempo Smooth Jazz
- Urban Jamz
- Vocal New Age
- Vocal Smooth Jazz
- World Music
More from developer
To use it, install it on both your phone and your tablet, so they can connect.
If it is "not available on your carrier", get the APK here: https://opengarden.com
Android 4.4.x (KitKat) has several VPN bugs, so Open Garden will not work:
✓ Share your Mobile Internet (Wi-Fi or 3G/4G) for free with your Android tablet or Windows / OS X laptop
✓ Access more Wi-Fi hotspots through other phones, tablets and laptops running Open Garden
✓ Stay connected to the Internet automatically whenever your tablet or laptop doesn't have access to Wi-Fi
✓ Extend the range of existing networks by linking multiple devices together
✓ Faster and more reliable Internet by crowdsourcing connectivity from nearby devices running Open Garden
Open Garden requires Bluetooth and to be installed on all devices, such as your Android phone, tablet or laptop. Once installed devices will automatically connect (in about 2 minutes). Wi-Fi direct is supported where available.
Your laptop or Android tablet can now access mobile Internet coming from your phone anywhere they have no Wi-Fi. No buttons to press and nothing to configure, everything is done automatically once the app is installed on all devices.
When more devices running Open Garden are nearby, they automatically interconnect to create a peer-to-peer mesh network.
To detect nearby peers, we use location services. That includes GPS, if no other location service is available and functioning. Connections can also be initiated manually using NFC - just tap the devices together!
The Open Garden app is completely free. Open Garden usage is covered under the same phone data plan you have and no tethering or hotspot plan is needed.
Open Garden works like a mobile Wi-Fi hotspot and provides you with the same benefits as tethering applications.
It is comparable to PDA Net or EasyTether but doesn't require the use of a USB cable. It works without root like FoxFi, but doesn't limit your usage if you don't pay. And unlike Wifi Tether or Barnacle no root access is required.
Open Garden is a wireless mesh networking application that also turns any of your devices into a portable hotspot. When installed on your laptop and your Android phone, Open Garden enables use of software like Skype, Dropbox and any mail client or browser on your laptop. Access Internet on the go as if you were at home!
After installing WiFi Opener, you can choose to share the password of a WiFi network in range which allows other WiFI Opener users to automatically connect to that network when they're in range. And, like a can opener for WiFi, the sweet tasty internet is released from the cold oppressive metal of passwords.
✓ Share wifi passwords with your friends, your co-workers, your community, other Wifi Opener users
✓ Sync passwords between your multiple Android devices (phone, tablet, media player) seamlessly
✓ Get automatically connected whenever a shared wifi is available
✓ Remove or update already shared Wifi network passwords
(WiFi Opener is not a password breaker and does not add security threats to networks and users that don't already exist. Every user who has shared the password with the community has done so by choice.)
Tags: WiFi, Wi-Fi, Auto, Internet, Internet connection, Wireless, Connectivity, Cellular, Data
Never let your hotspot drain your battery again!
You can also get easier access to tethering functionality instead of going into settings.
Additional charges for tethering may apply - please check with your carrier.
Also, please make sure your phone supports the tethering function. If you do not know how to check that, read this how-to post on our forum (http://goo.gl/Dv8LMV).
Our battery usage calculation is far more accurate than the built-in Android Settings battery manager. In addition, we give you precise mAh.
We build aggregate battery statistics for Android apps across a network of devices, so we can predict battery problems before they drink your juice.
Developers don't know when they ship a battery-hungry update to their app, but we can warn you about it before your battery gets low. Maybe there's just a misbehaving app or task, eating more battery for you than other people? We can warn you about that too.
Using Battery Saver, you can check for exactly what is draining your battery. Battery statistics are based on usage since last charge.