Smart Switch gives you the freedom to move your contacts, music, photos, calendar, text messages, device settings and more to your new Galaxy device. Plus, Smart Switch™ helps you find your favorite apps or suggest similar ones on Google Play™.
Who can transfer?
• Android™ owners - using wireless device-to-device transfer
• iOS™ owners - use the option that’s best for you:
o Wired transfer from your iOS device to your Galaxy
o Import from iCloud™
o PC/Mac transfer using iTunes™
What can be transferred?
Contacts, calendar, text messages, photos, music (DRM free content only, Not supported for iCloud), videos (DRM free content only), call logs, memos, alarms, Wi-Fi settings, wallpapers (Android only)
Note: Smart Switch scans and transfers content stored on the device and from the SD card (if used).
What is needed to transfer?
• Android transfer:
o Between Galaxy devices with Android 4.0 or higher (Wi-Fi Direct)
o From Android device to Galaxy device with Android 4.0 or higher (Mobile AP)
• iOS transfer:
o Wired transfer: iOS 5.0 or above, iOS device cable (lightning or 30 pin), USB On-the-Go (OTG) cable (What is a USB OTG cable?
o iCloud transfer: iOS 4.2.1 or higher and Apple ID
o iTunes transfer: Smart Switch PC/Mac software – Get started http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
Note: For more information, and step by step directions go to http://www.samsung.com/smartswitch
What devices are supported?
Galaxy: Recent All Galaxy Mobile/Tablet Device (From Galaxy S2)
Note: For Galaxy S2, old OS (GB/ICS) version can cause incompatibility. If your S2 does not work properly, please try after firmware update.
• HTC®: One X, X+, S, SV, V, Butterfly, Desire X, 500, EVO 4G
• LG®: Optimus G, L9, 4X HD, L5, L7, Nexus 4 E960, G2, G3
• Sony®: XPERIA Z, Z1, TL, V, ZR, Acro HD, Go, E dual, E
• Huawei™: C8813, T8951, ASCEND G52
• Lenovo ™: A798T, A789, S720
• Motorola®: DROID RAZR, RAZR Mini, RAZR Maxx, ATRIX III
WARNING: For most recent phones/firmwares it REQUIRES ROOT.
Tested on S4 I9505 (Root mode) and it is working!
WARNING: Changing CSC WILL WIPE your rom, so backup your data!!!!!
Warning!!! Root is required on most of the jellybean roms for Galaxy S2/S3, Note/Note2 and maybe more.
If you receive the message:PreconfigUI does not support SingleCSC - this means that your rom does not support CSC Changes.
I cant add CSC-s to your rom, so please dont ask.
FOR: Samsung Galaxy S GT-I9000 and Samsung Galaxy S 2 GT-I9100, and Galaxy S3 GT-I9300
It may work on Vibrant and Captivate but its not tested.
THIS TOOL WORKS ONLY ON STOCK SAMSUNG ROMS! NO CUSTOM ROM SUPPORT
WARNING: Changing CSC will wipe your phone. Please backup any information!
Please send your feedback in ENGLISH. Thank you! :)
This tool will help you change your CSC (Customer Sales Code) on your Samsung Galaxy S / S2.
This tool will not work on any other phone (Like older galaxy, HTC, Motorola, etc...)
This will only work if your current rom is MultiCSC
Have you ever wanted to know the Country of Origin behind the label 'MADE BY SAMSUNG'? When the phone was manufactured? How frequently the phone was used? How many times it has been connected to the Charger? Do you want to know the Knox Warranty Void status without entering to the ODIN Download Mode?... Then this app is for you.
☆ Support multi-language: English, العربية (Arabic), Deutsch (German), Français (French), Italiano (Italian), עברית (Hebrew), Português (Portuguese), Română (Romanian), Русский (Russian), Shqip (Albanian), Tiếng Việt (Vietnamese), 中文 (Chinese).
If you want to help to translate into your native language, here is the language file:
☆ Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/phoneinfosamsung/
☆ XDA thread: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2609045
★ 'Secret Codes'
- List all of Samsung secret codes (HiddenMenu) on your device. Note: You may need ROOT to launch secret codes (use 'Launch 0' method).
★ 'Firmware Browser'
- Browse for the stock firmwares available online, for your phone and for any other Samsung model.
- View firmware's details, and redirect to the SamMobile.com website for the download link.
★ 'Other Tools'
- 'CSC Changer': Change the CSC. WARNING: Changing the CSC will Factory Reset your device (wipe all user data). This tool requires root + multi-CSC stock firmware.
- 'CSC Verifier': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'ServiceMode MAIN MENU': It is Samsung built-in tool. Requires root + stock firmware.
- 'S/N Analyzer': Obtain information about Country of Origin and Manufacturing Date from Samsung serial number. You can enter serial number from ANY Samsung phone (including OLD phone, FEATURE phone and NON-SMART phone).
- 'IMEI Analyzer': Check the IMEI for the validity by calculating the Check Digit (according to Luhn algorithm).
★ 'Refurbishment Check'
- Supports ALL Samsung models (formerly '[Note 3] Fake / Clone Detector').
- 'Device Usage Counter'
★ 'CSC Code Lookup' (CSC - Consumer Software Customization, aka Sales Code, or Region Code)
You can search for the CSC code (e.g. XME or BTU), or the country/network name (e.g. Malaysia or Vodafone...).
★ Main Features: Displays the following information about your phone.
▪ GENERAL INFO:
- Manufacturer / Brand
- Phone Model
- Device Type
- Product Name
- Country of Origin
- Manufacturing Date
- Knox Warranty Void
- Mobile Operator Name / Mobile Network Code
▪ CSC INFO:
- Original CSC Code
- Firmware's CSC Code
- Active CSC Code
- CSC Country
- CSC Country ISO
- CSC Product Code
▪ FIRMWARE INFO:
- Bootloader Version
- Baseband Version
- PDA Version
- CSC Version
- Kernel Version
▪ OS INFO:
- Build Number
- Build Fingerprint
- Build Description
- Build Date
- Android Version
▪ HARDWARE INFO:
- Colour / Internal Storage
- Hardware / Board
- Platform / Chip
- Modem Board
- Hardware Revision
- Total RAM
- Screen (physical size in inches, resolution in pixels)
- Battery (technology, capacity in mAh, health)
▪ DEVICE ID:
- Android Serial Number
- Samsung Serial Number
▪ USAGE HISTORY:
- Headset Connect Counter
- Charger Connect Counter (root required)
- S Pen Detach Counter (root required)
Please be noted that S Pen Detach Counter is available for Galaxy Note series only.
NOTE: This app works properly with the Stock Firmware. On Custom ROM some info may not show correctly.
Now users can choose to use this ad-supported version or a donated (Plus) version.
For those who have donated to me, you can still update this app without ads.
But if you uninstall it and re-install again, you can not enter the donation key anymore.
In that case you can purchase the Plus version, then tell me your Order number so I can do the refund for you.
☆☆☆ Ability to Remove Ads and Export info to the SD Card (Plus version only) ☆☆☆
Samsung SmartView App is a companion app for Samsung Smart TV. You can watch TV content on your mobile device and you can also control TV and TV connected devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
Connected devices are needed to be registered on TV to control the devices. Enjoy TV content on your mobile devices with Samsung SmartView App!
※ To use this application, TV and mobile device should be connected within the same network.
- Remote Control
. Control TV and registered devices(STB, BDP, HTS).
- TV View
. You can watch the same content on TV or different content from other input source.
※ Watching different content from other source is not supported for LED F7000/PDP F8000 below models.
1. Remote Control
. 2011, 2012, 2013 Samsung Smart TV models
2. TV View
. 2011 Samsung TV LED D7000 and above, PDP D8000 and above
. 2012 Samsung TV LED ES7500 and above, PDP E8000 and above
. 2013 Samsung TV LED F4500 and above Smart TV (except F9000 and above), PDP F5500 and above Smart TV
- Mobile devices
. Galaxy S3/S4/S5
. Galaxy Note 2/Note 3/Note 4
. Galaxy Alpha
. Galaxy Note 10.1
. Galaxy Tab 2
. Galaxy Note 8
[How to use]
1. Connect TV to the network. (menu - network setting)
2. Connect Mobile device to the same network with TV.
3. Start Samsung Smart View App.
★ Smart View 2.0 turns your mobile into a mini TV. ★
You can enjoy everything you love about your Samsung Smart TV right on your mobile device using Samsung Smart View 2.0 With the SmartView 2nd TV feature, what's on your TV can be on your phone.
※ We've noticed that a limited number of mobiles may receive a 2nd TV connection error. If you are one of them, we are working on a fix right now and will release an update as soon as possible.
★ Extend your mobile content to your Smart TV ★
With the “Multiscreen” Feature, You can send Videos, photos and Music from your mobile device to the TV screen. Let’s enjoy your mobile content on the big screen with your family and friends.
★ Use your Mobile device as a TV remote Control!!! ★
Change channels, pause, resume, volume control, guides and so much more! Everything you need to connect and control your TV right from your mobile device.
☆ How to Use
① Connect your Samsung Smart TV to Wifi (TV Menu -> Network Setting)
② Connect your mobile device to the same Wifi Network.
③ Launch the Smart View 2.0 App and select your TV.
※ Note. Your internet connection must support UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) functionality.
You can check this via your router settings pages on your home network. You can find out how to access this from the manfacturer's support website.
☆ Supported Devices
[Samsung Smart TV]
. 2014 Samsung Smart TV H5500 and above, (Except for H6003/H6103/H6153/H6201/H6203).
. 2015 Samsung Smart TV J4500, J5500 and above, (Except for J6200)
(※ Supported TV model can be vary by Country)
. Galaxy S3 / S4 / S5 / Alpha
. Galaxy Note2 / Note3 / Note4 / Note Edge
. Galaxy Note 8" / 10.1" / 10.1"(2014 Edition)
. Galaxy Tab2 7" / 10.1"
. Galaxy Tab3 8"
- The Smart Washer App allows you to control your Samsung washer/dryer remotely from your smart phone, and notifies you of the status of the washer/dryer, whether it has a problem and the actions you can take to solve it from your smart phone.
- You can discover the solution for errors without searching the user manual or contacting a service center.
- This app cannot connect to Samsung washer/dryer supported Smart Home. Please download Samsung Smart Home app to use the Smart Home devices. (the Smart Home app is supported by the some countries)
■ Supported Smart Phone Models:
- GalaxyS, GalaxyS2, GalaxyS3, GalaxyS4, GalaxyS5, GalaxyS2(HD), Galaxy Note, Galaxy Note2, Galaxy Note3, Galaxy Note4
- Supported OS: Android 2.2+
■ Supported Washer Models:
- Check the Smart Control button and the Smart Care mark in the control panel and the information about them in the user manual.
- For below model, Please refer to the user manual's Mobile App part and LCD setting part. Download "Samsung Smart Home" app in case of trying to using the Smart Home..
- 2014 Supported model
K149HIB/HC, K149HWB/HC, WW10H9210EW, WW10H9400EW/ET, WW10H9410EX/FA, WW10H9410EX/GU, WW10H9410EX/NQ, WW10H9600EW/EG, WW10H9600EW/EO, WW10H9600EW/EU, WW10H9600EW/LP, WW10H9600EW/WS, WW10H9600EX/EU, WW10H9610EW/AH, WW10H9610EW/SC, WW10H9610EW/SP, WW10H9610EW/ST, WW10H9610EW/SV, WW90H9410EW/YL, WW90H9600EW/SA
- The "Smart Check" may be represented as "Smart Care" depending on the language.
■ Please check these items before using the Smart Washer App!
- Check whether your washer's Wi-Fi connection is normal before controlling your washer remotely.
- When the Wi-Fi signal is weak due to your washer's location, a problem may occur when controlling your washer remotely.
- External light may cause the camera recognition function to be incorrect. Adjust the focus and angle properly for the auto camera recognition to operate correctly.
- Check the supported washer and smart phone models.
(Other models are not guaranteed that they will operate normally.)
- Depending on the font you have set in your mobile phone, Application's screen may look different.
Gear Tag Writer provides an option to write Gear's bluetooth address to its charging cradle.
Use Gear Tag Writer when changing the Gear or charging cradle.
How to use
1. Tap the device name in the Gear's setup wizard screen, then check the Gear's bluetooth address.
2. Input the Gear's bluetooth address into the Gear Tag Writer input field, then press the Ready button.
3. Bring the mobile device near to the Gear's charging cradle, back to back.
4. Samsung Galaxy Gear and the mobile device are now paired.
UnlockPhone allows you to unlock your phone in a cheap, fast and easy way from anywhere.
In order to use your phone with a different mobile operator you need an unlock code.
We provide worldwide unlock codes, it is as easy as enter the unlock code we give you from UnlockPhone.co into your device and it will be unlock forever.
Unlock your phone in 4 easy steps:
1. Download the application.
2. Select your brand (Samsung, LG, Sony, Huawei or Motorola Moto G).
3. Pay through PayPal (with your account or credit card).
4. Receive the unlock code along with its instructions to enter it in your email.
Users can connect mobile devices such as Galaxy Smartphones, Gears, and GearFits to smarthome devices, and remotely access smart home services including status check, device control, home view, and customer support.
Samsung smarthome app supports Android OS 4.0 and above, and optimized for Samsung Galaxy and Galaxy Note smartphones. Some features may not be supported in different smart devices.
Smart Tutor is an easy, quick and safe means of consulting for Android™ smart phone and tablet series. It can be used to diagnose your device remotely in order to optimize device performance and give functional advice.
Diagnoses can be requested for the following:
• Data transfer, backup and restore
• New features advice
• Software update check
• Account settings (Samsung/Google™/email/etc.)
How to get started
1. Download the "Smart Tutor" from Google play store and install on our Android device.
* From Galaxy S5, please download Smart Tutor via the Galaxy Essential widget
(this features may differ by region or nations.)
2. Make a phone call to the SAMSUNG Contact center. After agreeing "Terms and Conditions",
the phone number of contact center will be displayed.(Because it is depending on country)
3. Enter the 6 digits connection code given by a tech expert.
4. Once connected, a tech expert will diagnose your mobile.
5. If you want to terminate "Smart Tutor", please tap "Disconnect" menu.
• Safety & Reliable
Don't worry about exposing our private information."Smart Tutor" restricts a tech expert
from accessing applications with customer's private information such as Gallery, Message,
e-mail and other throughout special features.
• Convenient & Easy
Provide remote support from our Android device quickly and easily if we can use 3G/4G or Wi-Fi.
Screen Share / Chat / Screen Lock / Application Lock
Requirement & Note
1. "Smart Tutor" works with Android OS(Above Android 2.2)
2. "Google Experience Device" is not supported such as "Galaxy Nexus"
3. Connection in 3G/4G Network will be chargeable according to your network data fee agreement with
your operator/Telecom. Before the connection, ensure to check Wi-Fi availability for free support
1. Customer Care - Advice Guides and FAQs
2. Virtual Experience - Simulator, How to Video
3. Self Diagnostics - Test your device
4. Recommended Apps - Key Applications for your device
5. Tips and News - Helpful hints and know-how
Let's have Vitamins everyday!
Let's share Vitamins to everybody!
Let's enjoy Vitamins for your mobile life!
1. The network connection is necessary to use this application(Wi-Fi or 3G/LTE) and it may incur additional charges.
2. This application is optimized the 720x1280, 1080x1920 as screen size
3. We recommend that the device OS is above 4.0(IceCream Sandwich)
Samsung Wireless drives create their own WI-FI network, so your mobile device can connect directly and stream media without an Internet connection. Videos stream and play using the default media player built into the app. With the option to open files with other apps installed on your mobile device, you can play/view content that isn’t supported by the default media player. The Samsung Wireless app enables you to upload photos, videos and other files from your mobile device to your Samsung Wireless drive in full resolution and quality or for offloading files to free up space on your mobile device.
Access your media and the Internet at the same time. Samsung Wireless drives can connect to a nearby Wi-Fi network, such as a coffee shop hotspot or your home router and pass through the Internet connection to your mobile device.
This app requires a Samsung Wireless mobile media streaming device.
The application can organize up to 750 videos or up to 100,000 photos or up to 75,000 songs or lesser numbers of each type in combination.
Different Samsung devices have different built-in Task Manager.
Some Samsung devices do not have Task Manager.
Custom ROM may not be supported.
To check whether your device has a Task Manager:
1. Open the recent task by either long-pressing the Home button or press the recent task button
2. If there is a Task Manager icon on the bottom (like our app), then your device has a Task Manager
See section 'More by ACTIVE SOFT ' for other useful apps.
It has been tested to work well on the following devices:
* For Motorola Moto G
* For Galaxy S6
* For Galaxy Core
* For Galaxy Grand
* For LG Optimus
* For LG G3
* For Sony Xperia
* For Motorola Moto X
* For Galaxy S5
* For Galaxy S4
* For Galaxy Note4
* For Galaxy Note3
* Privacy protected & Safest flashlight.
* Flashlight App that turns on instantly.
* Flashlight with Compass and Battery Meter.
* Easy to use
* Built-in Emergency flashlight signal.
* No GPS tracking!
* Minimum permission
It allows Android handsets to be used as test-devices, allowing it to be used by OpenMarket to verify coverage and capabilities of messaging routes both in regions where we don't have staff on the ground and to better test real-world situations: for example using ported numbers or roaming subscribers.