FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
• Tournament news from all of our series: The Bassmaster Classic, Elites, Opens, Nation and College.
• How-to advice from the top pros that will help you catch more fish.
• Details on the latest fishing gear.
• Inspiring stories on the people, places, foods and more that make up the B.A.S.S. lifestyle.
Follow Timmy Horton while he is fishing the bass fishing tours. Whether it be BASS, the Classic or Fishing for Kids stay up with Timmy as he fishes for bass. 10 time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier 4 Time Bassmaster winner will share some top fishing secrets and baits with you. Please also visit Timmy at http://www.timmyhorton.com
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Bass fishing is a very popular fishing sport that can be both relaxing and challenging at the same time.
This ‘how to’ guide, will help, give you background information, handy tips and pointers to ponder, consider, try, master and ENJOY!
The following useful guide are ideal of beginners. This sport is not difficult. Shape YOUR OWN PERSONAL APPROACH to catching Bass, AND THEN more, bigger, more often, consistently and regardless of conditions, considerations, and or interplay of other random factors.
This application can help you to improve your bass fishing skill.
- useful bass fishing guide 101.
- You can share this guide to others.
- Easy to use.
This FREE application ebook will:
*Secret bass fishing tips from the pros
*Best fishing knots to use
*How to be a bass pro in no time
*Bass fish behavior and eating habits
BassRumors.com is a blog, forum, and news provider of everything related to bass fishing.
Bassmaster Elite Series News
FLW Tour News
FLW BFL Tour News
FLW College Bass Fishing
We are excited to bring you Bass Chat. Bass chat allows you to brag and post pictures of your catch and/ or discuss bass fishing. Think of it as social media for bass anglers. A true bragging board.
Follow us on twitter @BassRumors
Social Bass is a free and very easy to use fishing reporting and logging app from socialbass.net. We have brought Social Bass to your pocket with this application, you can scour the network for hundreds of reports, telling you the best fishing spots and the places that would be best to avoid. This is truly the social future of fishing. See all recent reports, the most popular reports and the closest to you. Look on the map to see where the reports were filed, so that you can get to the best spots within minutes. Found an interesting report? Add it to your favourites, so that you can refer back to it later.
- Report your catch and share it publicly
- Search for a report, by location, etc
- Locate yourself manually or use GPS to do so
- View reports as a list or on a map
- Fishing Regulations for every State
- Official Social Bass mobile application
- The most active users are rewarded with fishing gear, tours and more!
Right from the palm of your hand, you can log into the service or register with ease. You will be taken straight to the dashboard; from here you can report a catch, search for a report, favourite a report or log out. When you catch a fish, we can simply pinpoint your location using GPS, however, if more accuracy is needed, you are able to select one manually. Fill in the information form and hit submit. Your catch in now public - convenient, right?
Social Bass is not only about function - it is also beautifully simple to use. We know that you do not want technology to get in your way when fishing so we have made the Social Bass app as easy as possible to use. Within a couple of clicks you can get to the information you want - nothing complicated. Jump straight back to the main dashboard instantly: get to what you want, when you want.
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
• Climb the leaderboards in your favourite fishing location and become King!
• Gather your friends and start a team together and let the battle begin!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
Windows phone version: http://www.windowsphone.com/s?appid=e4c5e6dc-f751-4bfa-b72a-e003c08430f3
This is a powerful tool offering freshwater fishing advice. It analyzes the weather, sun and moon position, moon phase, and many other factors to determine where fish will be located, how active they will be, and what lures, baits and presentations will be most effective. See the best fishing days and times based on your target fish species, the weather, water temperature, spawning related behavior, solunar factors and more. It will guide you as you select the structure and cover to fish, and what type, size, and color of fishing lure or bait. It will even help you select the right line and details like sinker weights, hook sizes, etc.
MFA features a fishing calendar to help pick the best dates, plus a detailed short-term fishing forecast that identifies the best times. Chose a quick plan or make a custom plan built around your preferences for techniques, lure types, locations and more.
MFA can help you catch:
Bluegills & Sunfish
The app is ad-free, though it may suggest some name-brand lures and provide a link where the lures are available. If you prefer to see no specific products, turn off the name brand lures option in the options screen.
102 knots are BOTH animated and illustrated! The Pro-Knot App makes learning to tie knots easy and fun! Each of 52 fishing knots (MOST FISHING KNOTS of any app anywhere), 2 emergency fish hook removal techniques and 50 rope knots has its own animation video, a picture of the finished knot, step by step illustrations and instructions, and a description of the knot’s use.
- 50 essential Rope Knots
- 52 best Fishing Knots (most fishing knots of any App in any store!)
- Animations and Step by Step illustrations.
- Movable to SD card
The 52 Best FISHING KNOTS include:
Terminal Tackle Connections (28):
- Arbor Knot
- Baja Knot
- Berkley Braid Knot
- Centauri Knot
- Davy Knot
- Drop Shot Rig
- Egg Loop
- Eye Crosser Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Fish-N-Fool Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Harvey Dry Fly Knot
- Improved Clinch Knot
- Jansik Special
- Knotless Knot
- NanoFil Knot
- Non Slip Mono Loop
- Offshore Swivel Knot
- Orvis Knot
- Palomar Knot
- Pitzen Knot
- Rapala Knot
- Riffle Hitch
- San Diego Jam Knot
- Snell Knot traditional version
- Snell Knot Uni Knot version
- Trilene Knot
- Turl Knot
- Uni Knot
- World's Fair Knot
Line to Line Knots (11):
- Albright Special
- Blood Knot
- Bristol Knot (aka No Name Knot)
- Double Uni Knot
- J Knot
- Nail Knot
- Seaguar Knot (Fluorocarbon knot)
- Slim Beauty (Exclusive - awesome leader knot)
- Surgeon’s Knot
- Willis Knot (Leadcore)
- Yucatan Knot
Loop Knots (9):
- Bimini Twist
- Dropper Loop
- Homer Rhode Loop Knot
- King Sling
- Non-Slip Mono Loop
- Perfection Loop
- Rapala Knot
- Spider Hitch
- Surgeon’s End Loop
Plus: Bobber Stopper Knot, Knot Tyer Tool Nail Knot, two Tenkara Knots and two Strike Indicator Knots and two Emergency Fish Hook Removal Techniques!
The 50 Essential ROPE KNOTS include:
Hitches (27) (rope to object knots):
- Anchor Bend
- Blake's Hitch
- Buntline Hitch
- Cleat Hitch
- Clove Hitch
- Constrictor Knot
- Cow Hitch
- Distal Hitch
- Girth Hitch
- Half Hitch (and Two Half Hitches)
- Mooring Hitch
- Munter Hitch
- Pile Hitch
- Prusik Hitch
- Rolling Bend
- Rolling Hitch
- Schwabisch Hitch
- Slipped Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Tautline Hitch
- Tautline to Rope
- Transom Knot
- Timber Hitch
- Trucker’s Hitch
- Valdotain Tresse Knot
Bends (13) (rope to rope knots):
- Backup Knot
- Better Bow Knot
- Common Whipping
- Carrick Bend
- Double Fisherman’s
- Double Overhand Stopper
- Heaving Line Knot
- Monkey's Fist
- Sheet Bend (doubled version too)
- Square Knot (Reef Knot)
- Water Knot
- Zeppelin Bend
Loop Knots (10):
- Bowline on a Bight
- Butterfly Knot
- Figure Eight Follow Through
- Honda Knot
- Prusik Knot
- Slip Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Slippery Eight Loop
- Yosemite Bowline
Summary of Features:
- 102 knots – 52 Fishing Knots and 50 Rope Knots, and two fish hook removal techniques.
- Illustrations from the best selling knot reference in the world (800,000+ knot books sold)
- Knots listed and searchable alphabetically by name and by category
- Overview page gives explanation of knot and finished knot illustration
- Step-by-Step screens give separate illustrations and directions for each step
- Swipe the images to move forward or back through the steps
- Animation movies of all knots
- Favorites page lets you save your own list of favorite knots
- Knot Terminology page explains rope and knot terms
- Created by one of the most trusted and respected knot reference publisher in the world.
Feel free to email us your comments, suggestions and requests (email@example.com). We love to hear from you!
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
The free version is ad supported and is limited to a 3 day forecast.
How to read and use the App:
- Green Bars indicate major and minor fishing times (major longer, minor shorter bar)
- Blue Bars indicate low and high tide times.
- Center indicates current moon phase
- Grey line represents the current time
- top right of screen has a day rating indicator ( 1-4 fishes, fair to excellent )
- icons for sun/moon rise and set
- swipe left or right to change dates
Please contact me if you have any suggestions for further improvements!
This application is powered by http://www.fishingreminder.com
All recipes which angler enters, are locked in the app. Every angler could enter his bait, by adding component ( ingredient ) one or more, with quantity of each.
After user enters components, data is stored in the app's base, and user could see it in the app whenever he/she wants.
After every fishing session, angler could add comment, with description of the success, catches etc. which is useful for further fishing success.
Main features of the app:
- easy to use
- locked data in database of the app
- adjusted for fisherman
- add comments
Warning: When user manually delete recipe by press “delete recipe” button, it will be deleted permanently !
Why to cook by the paper book while there is an app !
Suggestions and objections are welcome.
Hope that you will enjoy the app !