• Tournament news from all of our series: The Bassmaster Classic, Elites, Opens, Nation and College.
• How-to advice from the top pros that will help you catch more fish.
• Details on the latest fishing gear.
• Inspiring stories on the people, places, foods and more that make up the B.A.S.S. lifestyle.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
Like a fishing guide this app will consider many factors that affect fish behavior in order to predict where they will be and how actively they’ll be feeding. This freshwater fishing guide supports bass, sunfish, crappie, perch, walleye, catfish, trout, salmon, pike and musky.
The free version of My Fishing Advisor was discontinued two years ago, but it's back and better than before. Version 2.0 is faster and more powerful than earlier versions, and has new features. Most functions are available in the free version, but there are some Pro Features for a small fee that serious anglers will want to unlock.
Build your own collection of fishing spots and My Fishing Advisor will help you pick which ones are most promising at a given time. It will help with lure selection, and even details like the most appropriate rods, line, hook sizes and sinker weights. Beginners use My Fishing Advisor to take the frustration out of learning to fish and to find success much faster. Experts use My Fishing Advisor to find patterns they might otherwise overlook and to find and catch fish more consistently.
• A completely new user interface – A single tap takes you to a fishing plan, fishing forecast, solunar data, weather forecast, etc.
• Saved fishing locations – You’ll never need to enter the features of one location more than once
• Online backups – If you register from the settings screen, your spots will be backed up and restored if you ever change phones or reinstall the app
• Location selection – You can view your locations in a list sorted by proximity or fishing prospects
• Mapped spots – You can see all your spots marked on the map, color coded based on the fishing prospects for your target species
• Navigation – With GPS enabled the map screen continually displays the distance and direction to your selected spot
• Speed – Almost every function is much faster
• Stability – You can return to your home screen or other apps and return to My Fishing Advisor and it will be right where you left it
• Custom start-up – You can setup the app to start up on a fishing plan, fishing forecast, map, weather forecast, etc., so you get what you want instantly
• Fishing data improvements – Data for many species, lure types, etc., has been improved
• Simpler custom fishing plans – First a fishing plan is auto-generated, and then you can customize any element (structure, cover, lure type, etc)
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
• Climb the leaderboards in your favourite fishing location and become King!
• Gather your friends and start a team together and let the battle begin!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
102 knots are BOTH animated and illustrated! The Pro-Knot App makes learning to tie knots easy and fun! Each of 52 fishing knots (MOST FISHING KNOTS of any app anywhere), 2 emergency fish hook removal techniques and 50 rope knots has its own animation video, a picture of the finished knot, step by step illustrations and instructions, and a description of the knot’s use.
- 50 essential Rope Knots
- 52 best Fishing Knots (most fishing knots of any App in any store!)
- Animations and Step by Step illustrations.
- Movable to SD card
The 52 Best FISHING KNOTS include:
Terminal Tackle Connections (28):
- Arbor Knot
- Baja Knot
- Berkley Braid Knot
- Centauri Knot
- Davy Knot
- Drop Shot Rig
- Egg Loop
- Eye Crosser Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Fish-N-Fool Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Harvey Dry Fly Knot
- Improved Clinch Knot
- Jansik Special
- Knotless Knot
- NanoFil Knot
- Non Slip Mono Loop
- Offshore Swivel Knot
- Orvis Knot
- Palomar Knot
- Pitzen Knot
- Rapala Knot
- Riffle Hitch
- San Diego Jam Knot
- Snell Knot traditional version
- Snell Knot Uni Knot version
- Trilene Knot
- Turl Knot
- Uni Knot
- World's Fair Knot
Line to Line Knots (11):
- Albright Special
- Blood Knot
- Bristol Knot (aka No Name Knot)
- Double Uni Knot
- J Knot
- Nail Knot
- Seaguar Knot (Fluorocarbon knot)
- Slim Beauty (Exclusive - awesome leader knot)
- Surgeon’s Knot
- Willis Knot (Leadcore)
- Yucatan Knot
Loop Knots (9):
- Bimini Twist
- Dropper Loop
- Homer Rhode Loop Knot
- King Sling
- Non-Slip Mono Loop
- Perfection Loop
- Rapala Knot
- Spider Hitch
- Surgeon’s End Loop
Plus: Bobber Stopper Knot, Knot Tyer Tool Nail Knot, two Tenkara Knots and two Strike Indicator Knots and two Emergency Fish Hook Removal Techniques!
The 50 Essential ROPE KNOTS include:
Hitches (27) (rope to object knots):
- Anchor Bend
- Blake's Hitch
- Buntline Hitch
- Cleat Hitch
- Clove Hitch
- Constrictor Knot
- Cow Hitch
- Distal Hitch
- Girth Hitch
- Half Hitch (and Two Half Hitches)
- Mooring Hitch
- Munter Hitch
- Pile Hitch
- Prusik Hitch
- Rolling Bend
- Rolling Hitch
- Schwabisch Hitch
- Slipped Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Tautline Hitch
- Tautline to Rope
- Transom Knot
- Timber Hitch
- Trucker’s Hitch
- Valdotain Tresse Knot
Bends (13) (rope to rope knots):
- Backup Knot
- Better Bow Knot
- Common Whipping
- Carrick Bend
- Double Fisherman’s
- Double Overhand Stopper
- Heaving Line Knot
- Monkey's Fist
- Sheet Bend (doubled version too)
- Square Knot (Reef Knot)
- Water Knot
- Zeppelin Bend
Loop Knots (10):
- Bowline on a Bight
- Butterfly Knot
- Figure Eight Follow Through
- Honda Knot
- Prusik Knot
- Slip Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Slippery Eight Loop
- Yosemite Bowline
Summary of Features:
- 102 knots – 52 Fishing Knots and 50 Rope Knots, and two fish hook removal techniques.
- Illustrations from the best selling knot reference in the world (800,000+ knot books sold)
- Knots listed and searchable alphabetically by name and by category
- Overview page gives explanation of knot and finished knot illustration
- Step-by-Step screens give separate illustrations and directions for each step
- Swipe the images to move forward or back through the steps
- Animation movies of all knots
- Favorites page lets you save your own list of favorite knots
- Knot Terminology page explains rope and knot terms
- Created by one of the most trusted and respected knot reference publisher in the world.
Feel free to email us your comments, suggestions and requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). We love to hear from you!
Follow Timmy Horton while he is fishing the bass fishing tours. Whether it be BASS, the Classic or Fishing for Kids stay up with Timmy as he fishes for bass. 10 time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier 4 Time Bassmaster winner will share some top fishing secrets and baits with you. Please also visit Timmy at http://www.timmyhorton.com
In combination with the full-featured Fishidy website (www.fishidy.com), the Fishidy app allows anglers to record their best catches, mark their favorite spots and access proven fishing tips, powered by Fishing Hot Spots® - a trusted name in the industry for 40 years.
- View interactive fishing maps for over 17,000 waterways
- Add detailed catches and fishing spots with photos to the map
- Record latitude and longitude coordinates via GPS
- Share information with friends-only or store privately
- Auto-capture weather data when logging catches
- Find proven, local fishing tips and techniques
- Submit photos to the Braggin’ Board and win prizes
UPGRADE FOR EVEN MORE
* Hundreds of thousands of marked, fish-holding structures including submerged weedlines, rock piles, downed timber, reefs, and fish cribs plotted directly on the map
* Mapped Fishing Hot Spots® containing seasonal fishing tips and techniques for multiple freshwater and saltwater species provided by DNR officials, guides and local bait and tackle shops
WHAT OTHERS ARE SAYING
“Fishidy is about to become a household name in this industry. We’re dead serious. It’s that awesome.”
- Joe Sills, Digital Editor, Fishing Tackle Retailer
“Fishidy is the coolest, most effective tool I’ve used to locate fish and track my experiences!”
- Mike “Ike” Iaconelli, B.A.S.S. Elite Series Tournament Angler
“I am a Puget Sound salmon angler and have been looking for a great fishing app to start recording catches and building catch patterns. Keep up the good work, you got the best app out there so far.”
- James K., Fishidy Member
Need a Rapala lure or a fishing rod to fish for salmon and trout or a bass soft worm? Here you can search and find all you want.
In this app you can find an easy "Search" button as well as many easy link buttons to find your preferred:
Deal of the day
You can also find many discounted products, delas and outlet price for a great low price shopping.
Disclaimer: In this app you can find different products links. We can be affiliated with them, but we do NOT claim to be them! We NOT collect and receive any Your Personal information about you that is personally identifiable like your name, address, email address, credit card number, or phone number, etc. All Third Partie parts policies are published on their own websites.
Trademarks and Copyrights of Third Parties. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their respective owners.
It took five years to write and present this work and now I offer it free so you can share all the tips and tricks I learned - tips and tricks which put fish in my bag and trophies on my shelf. This is NOT a game or a toy! But if you are serious about your fly fishing this is the app for you! Download it - explore it - share it with your friends. I guarantee you will find information in here which will leave you saying "I never thought of that"!
Most people get out fly fishing once or twice a month if they are lucky and never have the time to discover the techniques I perfected over the years. This app will give you the edge and save you hours of frustration. After all, fly fishing’s meant to be fun... remember? I spent a lot of time and effort trying out different ideas so now you don't need to. I'll tell you how to recognize the best method for a particular time, season and weather conditions.
There are galleries of flies - so you can see what it looks like when someone mentions a fly you haven't heard of before. There's a section to introduce you to fly tying and dressing - and I'll show you the only three flies you're ever likely to need. I developed them from other patterns and can honestly say that I caught many, many fish using them. I couldn't buy these flies in the shops at the time so I developed some easy ways to tie them for myself and I'll show you how to do that quickly and easily. I even got into the habit of tying up a few flies over a cup of coffee just before I went fishing. That's how easy they are!
There are maps for major fly fishing countries containing a wealth of information about their fly fishing locations, including a picture of each site and important details such as names, addresses, telephone numbers and relevant websites. The information on these maps is constantly being updated to give you a great reference source for your next fly fishing adventure!
There's even a section of recipes to help you work out what to do with your fish when you've caught it - everything from a quick snack to a formal dinner!
And if you do find this App helpful please leave a comment to help others make up their minds! Tight Lines!
Update May, 2014: There is a known problem with Nexus devices which stop the videos playing. I am unable to adjust the app to accommodate a problem caused by Nexus. I have received several "one stars" from Nexus users. This is disappointing as it is a Nexus problem and not an app problem. If you have a Nexus and cannot watch the videos please take this matter up with Nexus rather than down-rating my app!