• Tournament news from all of our series: The Bassmaster Classic, Elites, Opens, Nation and College.
• How-to advice from the top pros that will help you catch more fish.
• Details on the latest fishing gear.
• Inspiring stories on the people, places, foods and more that make up the B.A.S.S. lifestyle.
- Live video and weigh-in data for FLW fishing tournaments*
- On-the-water coverage for FLW Tour events*
- Latest FLW news and video coverage
- Bass fishing tips and videos from pro anglers
- Register for FLW bass fishing tournaments
- Manage your FLW Fantasy Fishing team and see your league and overall standings
- Access to the in-app FLW Digital Bass Fishing Magazine for FLW members and app users with the FLW Live Premium pass* Note: Magazine is best viewed on large devices - especially tablets with a display over 7".
Stay connected to FLW while enjoying the outdoors.
Like a fishing guide this app will consider many factors that affect fish behavior in order to predict where they will be and how actively they’ll be feeding. This freshwater fishing guide supports bass, sunfish, crappie, perch, walleye, catfish, trout, salmon, pike and musky.
The free version of My Fishing Advisor was discontinued two years ago, but it's back and better than before. Version 2.0 is faster and more powerful than earlier versions, and has new features. Most functions are available in the free version, but there are some Pro Features for a small fee that serious anglers will want to unlock.
Build your own collection of fishing spots and My Fishing Advisor will help you pick which ones are most promising at a given time. It will help with lure selection, and even details like the most appropriate rods, line, hook sizes and sinker weights. Beginners use My Fishing Advisor to take the frustration out of learning to fish and to find success much faster. Experts use My Fishing Advisor to find patterns they might otherwise overlook and to find and catch fish more consistently.
• A completely new user interface – A single tap takes you to a fishing plan, fishing forecast, solunar data, weather forecast, etc.
• Saved fishing locations – You’ll never need to enter the features of one location more than once
• Online backups – If you register from the settings screen, your spots will be backed up and restored if you ever change phones or reinstall the app
• Location selection – You can view your locations in a list sorted by proximity or fishing prospects
• Mapped spots – You can see all your spots marked on the map, color coded based on the fishing prospects for your target species
• Navigation – With GPS enabled the map screen continually displays the distance and direction to your selected spot
• Speed – Almost every function is much faster
• Stability – You can return to your home screen or other apps and return to My Fishing Advisor and it will be right where you left it
• Custom start-up – You can setup the app to start up on a fishing plan, fishing forecast, map, weather forecast, etc., so you get what you want instantly
• Fishing data improvements – Data for many species, lure types, etc., has been improved
• Simpler custom fishing plans – First a fishing plan is auto-generated, and then you can customize any element (structure, cover, lure type, etc)
FishingKnots is optimized for both tablet and smartphone usage.
FishBrain is the world's largest community-based fishing app. Join other anglers in your area and contribute to the worlds smartest local fishing forecasts.
SEE WHAT'S BITING IN YOUR AREA
• The smart FishBrain Forecast shows what species are biting in your area.
• All forecasts are generated with machine learning algorithms from real catch-data
• Hundreds of thousands of catches are already on FishBrain! And with each new catch FishBrain gets smarter and the forecasts even more accurate!
• Climb the leaderboards in your favourite fishing location and become King!
• Gather your friends and start a team together and let the battle begin!
CHOOSE WHAT YOU SHARE
• Choose the privacy level you prefer for every single catch you add.
• See fishing location and exact position for your own catches even if you choose to hide them from fellow anglers.
FishBrain is all about anglers contributing to and benefiting from the community, so get involved today!
Note: Continued use of GPS in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
+ Record fishing trips. Keep a daily report of your catches.
+ Mark GPS waypoints: docks, fishing hotspots, underwater features
+ Track your boat drifts, trolling paths, and routes from one location to another.
+ Share fish photos with friends.
+ View topo, aerial, and street maps.
+ See basic weather reports
+ Check out sun and moon phases
+ Track mileage, compass directions, and other important stats.
GPS Fish uses the GPS built into Android phone and works in remote places without the need of data or cellular signals.
Upgrade to GPS Fish Pro app to save offline map bundles on your phone for viewing maps off-the-grid.
Great deal: Get full-access to offline maps, exclusive map layers, and powerful tools in all our fishing and hunting apps (Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps). Get powerful trip planning tools at GPSHuntFish.com too.
As an Elite member, you get:
View underwater charts for over 6,900 lakes in the U.S. See depth contours down to 10-foot intervals. Coverage includes popular bass, walleye, northern pike, and trout fisheries. Please check our lake coverage at: http://cabelas.trimbleoutdoors.com/Products/ReconElite/LakeCoverage.aspx
View real-time Weather Maps (Doppler, wind, cloud cover, air temperature, ocean temperature)
View public land boundaries to find access points to lakes, creeks, and rivers. Good for shoreline anglers and fly-fisherman.
Mega Offline Map
Access more than 2,500 bundles. Download topographic maps on your phone by state and county.
Get full-access to all the features in all our hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Fish, Trimble GPS Hunt, and Trimble GPS Maps.
See whether dirt roads are open or closed in 134 national forest and BLM lands.
Plan trips online with our Trip Planner. Mark waypoints, draw tracks, import GPS and GPX files from other map programs and GPS devices.
Print high-quality maps on your home printer. Plus, Elite members get 20% off all custom printed map orders at MyTopo.com.
Price: Get all these features for $29.99/year.
Trimble GPS Fish is part of a suite apps powered by Trimble, a worldwide leader in GPS and location technology. Check out our other hunting and fishing apps: Trimble GPS Hunt and Trimble GPS Maps.
Notes: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. GPS Fish is designed and optimized for Android phones, not tablets.
Feedback: Tell us what you think of GPS Fish and learn more at GPSHuntFish.com.
Based on the Solunar Tables theory application will help you to determine as precisely as possible the feeding of all types of fish and wildlife. Depending on the position of the moon and its phases and the position of the sun you will have the information about best time for fishing or hunting.
Use Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time to plan your trips to fishing or hunting in order to maximize your chances of success! Save your favorite places using Fishing & Hunting Solunar Time for easy access to Solunar Forecasts in this places.
✓ Location: Auto GPS or Manual Entry
✓ Save favorite locations for future reference
✓ Major & Minor Feeding / Activity Periods
✓ Day Rating
✓ Moon Rise / Moon Set Times
✓ Sunrise / Sunset Times
✓ Day / Month Views
✓ Current Weather and 5-Day Forecast
✓ Calendar for checking solunar data in advance
✓ ***NEW*** Moon phases
Note: All application features avaliable in PRO version. Feel free to buy PRO version using in app purchase.
Follow Timmy Horton while he is fishing the bass fishing tours. Whether it be BASS, the Classic or Fishing for Kids stay up with Timmy as he fishes for bass. 10 time Bassmaster Classic Qualifier 4 Time Bassmaster winner will share some top fishing secrets and baits with you. Please also visit Timmy at http://www.timmyhorton.com
102 knots are BOTH animated and illustrated! The Pro-Knot App makes learning to tie knots easy and fun! Each of 52 fishing knots (MOST FISHING KNOTS of any app anywhere), 2 emergency fish hook removal techniques and 50 rope knots has its own animation video, a picture of the finished knot, step by step illustrations and instructions, and a description of the knot’s use.
- 50 essential Rope Knots
- 52 best Fishing Knots (most fishing knots of any App in any store!)
- Animations and Step by Step illustrations.
- Movable to SD card
The 52 Best FISHING KNOTS include:
Terminal Tackle Connections (28):
- Arbor Knot
- Baja Knot
- Berkley Braid Knot
- Centauri Knot
- Davy Knot
- Drop Shot Rig
- Egg Loop
- Eye Crosser Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Fish-N-Fool Knot (Knot Wars winner)
- Harvey Dry Fly Knot
- Improved Clinch Knot
- Jansik Special
- Knotless Knot
- NanoFil Knot
- Non Slip Mono Loop
- Offshore Swivel Knot
- Orvis Knot
- Palomar Knot
- Pitzen Knot
- Rapala Knot
- Riffle Hitch
- San Diego Jam Knot
- Snell Knot traditional version
- Snell Knot Uni Knot version
- Trilene Knot
- Turl Knot
- Uni Knot
- World's Fair Knot
Line to Line Knots (11):
- Albright Special
- Blood Knot
- Bristol Knot (aka No Name Knot)
- Double Uni Knot
- J Knot
- Nail Knot
- Seaguar Knot (Fluorocarbon knot)
- Slim Beauty (Exclusive - awesome leader knot)
- Surgeon’s Knot
- Willis Knot (Leadcore)
- Yucatan Knot
Loop Knots (9):
- Bimini Twist
- Dropper Loop
- Homer Rhode Loop Knot
- King Sling
- Non-Slip Mono Loop
- Perfection Loop
- Rapala Knot
- Spider Hitch
- Surgeon’s End Loop
Plus: Bobber Stopper Knot, Knot Tyer Tool Nail Knot, two Tenkara Knots and two Strike Indicator Knots and two Emergency Fish Hook Removal Techniques!
The 50 Essential ROPE KNOTS include:
Hitches (27) (rope to object knots):
- Anchor Bend
- Blake's Hitch
- Buntline Hitch
- Cleat Hitch
- Clove Hitch
- Constrictor Knot
- Cow Hitch
- Distal Hitch
- Girth Hitch
- Half Hitch (and Two Half Hitches)
- Mooring Hitch
- Munter Hitch
- Pile Hitch
- Prusik Hitch
- Rolling Bend
- Rolling Hitch
- Schwabisch Hitch
- Slipped Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Tautline Hitch
- Tautline to Rope
- Transom Knot
- Timber Hitch
- Trucker’s Hitch
- Valdotain Tresse Knot
Bends (13) (rope to rope knots):
- Backup Knot
- Better Bow Knot
- Common Whipping
- Carrick Bend
- Double Fisherman’s
- Double Overhand Stopper
- Heaving Line Knot
- Monkey's Fist
- Sheet Bend (doubled version too)
- Square Knot (Reef Knot)
- Water Knot
- Zeppelin Bend
Loop Knots (10):
- Bowline on a Bight
- Butterfly Knot
- Figure Eight Follow Through
- Honda Knot
- Prusik Knot
- Slip Knot
- Slipped Buntline
- Slippery Eight Loop
- Yosemite Bowline
Summary of Features:
- 102 knots – 52 Fishing Knots and 50 Rope Knots, and two fish hook removal techniques.
- Illustrations from the best selling knot reference in the world (800,000+ knot books sold)
- Knots listed and searchable alphabetically by name and by category
- Overview page gives explanation of knot and finished knot illustration
- Step-by-Step screens give separate illustrations and directions for each step
- Swipe the images to move forward or back through the steps
- Animation movies of all knots
- Favorites page lets you save your own list of favorite knots
- Knot Terminology page explains rope and knot terms
- Created by one of the most trusted and respected knot reference publisher in the world.
Feel free to email us your comments, suggestions and requests (firstname.lastname@example.org). We love to hear from you!
✔ Easy-to-follow instructions
✔ Tablet support
✔ Favorites support
✔ Eagle eye mode
✔ Two different themes: Black and Light
✔ Removable Ads
Happened in summer of 2011. I was fishing and I had to tie a knot, which I used a very long time ago. Ok, no panic, “there is an app for that”, so I’ve checked the Android market, but I was quite disappointed, as I could not find such app, which would gave step-by-step, easy-to-follow instructions with good photos.
So I’ve made this app. That’s it.
This application illustrates how to make the most popular fishing knots, categorized in 4 chapters: line, hook, misc and boating knots. Step-by-step instructions help anyone to master those.
• Tying loops: Simple loop, Bight, 3-turn loop
• Stop knots: Multi-wrap stop knot, Figure of eight stop knot, Uni stop knot
• Dropper loops and leaders: Butterfly loop, Dropper loop, Surgeon’s knot, Alpin, Linfit
• Joining leader to loop: Joining loops 1-2, Quick joining to loop
• Line to line: Albright, Blood and Fishermans knot
• Spade end hooks: Domhof, Needle knot, Snelling
• Knotless knot
• Eyed hooks: Crawford, Herkules, Trilene
• Fly or/and eyed hooks: Duncan, Mörrum, Orvis
• Drop shot knot
• Palomar knot
• WF knot
• Knots for swivels and snap locks: Clinch, Hangman’s knot, Sling knot
• Arbour knots
• Rapala knot
• Universal knots: Rebeck, Kentauri, Pitzen
• Bowline, Anchor knot, Sliding knot, Double hitch, Cleat knot and Clove hitch
This app is free, but Ad supported.
This application was made based on series of articles on haldorado.hu site with the permission of the site owners and the author of the content, Róbert Balogh. Translation was made by Róbert, also.
We also give you valuable angling tools such as:
Tidal Charts (tides from over 7000 locations)
Advanced Weather reporting, including a radar map, forecasts, and incident reporting
Tracking / Create Routes
Strike Marker / Create Waypoints
Trolling Speed Calculator
S.O.S. / Morse Code
Complete illustrations for Riggings (rigs) and Knots
Social Media - share your Fish Logs to Facebook and Twitter
Over 100 articles for anglers
Nowhere else can you find all of these features in a single, user-friendly app. Fishing Mobile is truly the fishing tool you cannot be without.
We appreciate all of you who continue to download our apps, and sincerely love the 5 star ratings you give us. If you have any ideas for an app you may like please email us at the address below and we will get working on a free app immediately.
Deeper – smart fishfinder is a first of its kind portable wireless fish finder especially designed for amateur and professional fishermen alike, to find out location of fish, depth, water temperature, bottom contour and much more, when you are fishing.
It is the first Smart Fishfinder in the world that works in conjunction with your Android device. It can be used in ocean, river or lake; salt or fresh waters; summer or winter. Using amazing and innovative technology, Deeper Smart Fishfinder is the ideal tool to improve your fishing experience.
Smart Fish Finder application provides you with a detailed fish activity level calendar based on solunar forcast data, integrated camera function, up-to-date weather reports, customized fishing log, integrated map function and is fully integrated within social media networks so you can share your fishing stories and pictures quickly and easily at the touch of a button.
* Fishing activity calendar:
* By Month / Week / Day / Hour.
* Fishing weather forecast (Global):
* Temperature / High / Low;
* Wind Speed;
* Sun set / Sun rise;
* Moon set / Moon rise.
* Fishing log:
* Data time.
* GPS coordinates;
* Weather info.
* Fishing map:
* Fishing place;
* Info sharing on social networks:
* Google Plus.
* App settings:
* Units: Metric / Imperial / Fathoms;
* Frequency: 290 kHz / 90 khz;
* Depth Alarms: On / Off;
* Fish Alarm: On / Off;
* Fish Depth: On / Off;
* Data History: 5min / 10min / 15 min;
* Brightness: 10 – 100 %;
* Backup: Import from Google Drive / Export to Google Drive.
This app is the perfect planning tool for outdoor activities. Now there’s no need for any excuses. Know when to fish, know where to fish, find out where the fish are hiding, catch them, photograph them, and tell the world about it.
You must download the application in order to use the gadget, but all other features of the app can be used even without the Deeper and for free.
Start fishing the smart way!
BassRumors.com is a blog, forum, and news provider of everything related to bass fishing.
Bassmaster Elite Series News
FLW Tour News
FLW BFL Tour News
FLW College Bass Fishing
We are excited to bring you Bass Chat. Bass chat allows you to brag and post pictures of your catch and/ or discuss bass fishing. Think of it as social media for bass anglers. A true bragging board.
Follow us on twitter @BassRumors
To use the SonarPhone App in anything other than “Demo Mode” you will need to connect to an existing SonarPhone Sonar WiFi Transmitter or purchase one of the three options yourself. The T-POD (SP100) is a ultra portable WiFi transmitter systems that has a self contained battery and can be pulled behind your boat, cast or thrown from shore. The T-BOX (SP200) is a more permanently mounted system that is mounted in a boat with access to a 12 volt power supply (not included). Or the T-BOX (SP300) which is the T-BOX mounted on its own 12 volt battery pack to make it more portable.
SonarPhone delivers a multi-color color display plus it offers a robust menu of features you will be able to “Test Drive” by downloading this SonarPhone App and play the system in the “DEMO” setting.
The SonarPhone App includes 17 language options: English, Spanish, German, Polish, Korean, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Russian, Italian, Czech, Danish, French, Swedish and Greek.
For a limited time, all SonarPhone Sonar/Transmitter systems come with a bonus gift! A SmartPhone neoprene armband so you will have easy and safe access to your phone display at all times.
Depth Sounder Features
> Compatibility: Android 2.0 and up
> Automatic Ranging
> Transmit Range: 90 yards
> Water Temperature, Depth Indicator
> Audible Alarms for Fish/ Shallow/Low Battery
> Fish Icon
> Zoom Bottom Track
> Noise Rejection
> Surface Clarity
> Battery Indicator
> Screen controls: Touch screen, split screen display with touch screen zoom control.
Specifications - SP100 Wi-Fi Transducer Pod
> Usage: Impact resistant chassis. Cast it or troll it.
> Transducer: Water activated transmitter
> Max depth range: 120 feet
> Sonar frequency: 125 kHz
> Single Beam: 30º
> Power source: 3.7V rechargeable battery.
> Runs for 4 continuous hours per charge.
> USB port charging system.
> Power output: 400 watts peak-to-peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> Screen controls: Touch screen controls
> One year warranty
Specifications - SP200 & SP300 Wi-Fi Boat Sonar
> Permanent boat installation: (#SP200 only)
> Portable boat installation w/suction cup transducer bracket: ( #SP300 only)
> Transducer: High-speed skimmer-style transducer with keel offset and 6 meters of cable.
> Max depth range: 240 Feet
> Sonar frequency: 200/83 kHz
> Dual Beam: 20º/40º
> Power source: 12V DC power
> Power output: 800 Watts Peak-to-Peak
> Transmit speed: 100 Mbps
> One year warranty
> Included 12V, 4.5 amp-hour battery and charger. (#SP300 only)
> Carry case with 12 volt battery and charger: (#SP300 only)