If you are travelling to China, make sure you bring this app with you!
Note that all content in both "Travel" and "Basic" categories are locked in this free version, user can either pay an one-off fee to unlock them permanently or see an advertisement for a free trial.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Arabic ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan (Simplified) (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Chinese, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Chinese app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Chinese for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Chinese, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Arabic, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Chinese, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
★ Game-based learning course: an easy start for beginners memrise;
★ Quality courses based on the CEFR;
★ Learning while testing (provides review and consolidation);
★ Native pronunciation at standard or slower speed;
★ A novel way to study Chinese/Mandarin characters/pinyin;
★ Displays Chinese/Mandarin as pinyin or characters or both;
★ Switches easily between simplified and traditional Chinese/mandarin;
★ Learning progress synchronised across iPad, iPhone, iPod touch;
★ Keep new vocabulary and sentence patterns in your long-term memory;
★ Effective and efficient for learners on the go;
Playing for 10 minutes per day significantly increases your memrise of the expansive Chinese language(mandarin) to a conversational level, regardless of whether you have a background in Chinese/Mandarin or not.
What you will be getting out of "Learn Chinese" with no cost:
★ 50+ Chinese/mandarin language conversational topics
★ 150+ Chinese/mandarin grammar structures
★ 200+ sentence patterns
★ 1000+ keywords and phrases
★ 2000+ essential Chinese/mandarin language characters
Lessons that cover:
★ Mandarin Chinese Basics/Pinyin
★ Shopping in China
★ travelling to China (e.g., Beijing, Shanghai, Hong Kong, Macau, Taiwan,suzhou,kunming)
★ Chinese food
★ Chinese/mandarin games
Check out some reviews of "Learn Chinese":
► "I really enjoy this app (avid)! I pay a lot for a Mandarin's beginners class in China suzhou and in three days with this app I learned more. And I used several tools:Pleco, duolingo, edmodo, livemocha, memrise."
► "A great app for students to practice their reading, writing and listening. I am a Chinese/Mandarin teacher(not in China) teaching beginning level of grade 4,5 and 6 in USA. This app has great potential as teaching/reviewing tool for Chinese Mandarin language learners."
► "I use a suite of tools: Nulinuli,avid, Mindsnacks, Brainscape, Pleco, Kunming, Rosetta Stone, memrise, Battery Doctor, Edmodo,Blackboard,Airbnb,HelloTalk,memrise,livemocha,PicsArt. I was very excited to find ChineseSkill. It's definitely become my favorite. It makes a big effort to teach a range of elements. Characters,pinyin, tones, syntax, grammar. And most importantly it has a review feature which is crucial and often missing in language learning. Definitely give ChineseSkill a go."
► "I am an avid user of Duolingo. I felt both intrigued and bad for trying Chinese/mandarin Skills because I thought I was supporting an imitation. Feelings now is that this app definitely imitates duolingo's app but in return offers us a Duolingo like progression of vocabulary and grammar for Mandrin. There will be plenty of demand for such a course and at least such a resource now exists"
► "This is one of the best Mandarin Chinese learning apps out there! It teaches you both important vocabulary and grammar. It is a must have(avid)! Plus, other apps are expensive and still cannot compare to the quality of this app. I live in China suzhou now."
"Learn Chinese" keywords: language,languages,phrase, vocabulary, PBS, memrise,duolingo, dictionary,rosetta, translate, speak, talk, study, lesson, course, travel,china, taiwan, elevate, mathway, babbel, classdojo, mandarin, busuu
ChineseSkill keywords: dictionary, translator,udemy,phrase,vocabulary,course,lesson, conversation,avid, learn, translate,PlayKids,mandarin,China,language,tocfl,Airbnb,livemocha
Travel keywords:china, beijing, shanghai, hong kong, taiwan, macau,xi'an,xian,suzhou,li jiang,kunming
Quickly learn the most frequent Chinese words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Chinese. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Chinese Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Chinese Slang, Business Chinese, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Chinese course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Arabic, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
Let us feel the art and beauty of traditional Chinese Characters:)
Help us recognize and understand Chinese characters more easily and quickly.
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! includes:
- Meanings of characters and compound words in English
- Writing strokes sequence, writing tips
- Hanyu Pinyin, audio pronunciations
- Ancient script, traditional character references
- Artword drawing representations
- Drawing board – drawings can be created and saved
- Radicals, phonetic hints, pictograph descriptions, character stories
- Learn These First – links to preceding characters that are related
- Compound words – examples of words formed with character
- Character search feature, search history
- Customize a lesson, save characters to Favorites
- Systematic learning syllabus - compound words contain only characters that have been taught earlier so that learner does not encounter “unknown” characters in reading examples
- Track learning progress and plan revisions by saving characters to “Favorites” and creating a user customized lesson
Learn Chinese (Mandarin) the Fun Way! is helpful for:
- Chinese language learners who have learning differences (dyslexia)
- Children whose mother tongue is not Chinese
- Chinese parents in English-speaking families who wish to learn and teach
- Adults who wish to learn Chinese
- Educators and teachers looking for a Chinese character teaching aid
- All beginner learners in the Chinese language who wishes to understand Chinese characters.
New Learning Approach :
- 字艺 Chinese-Artword™ – Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters– Decoding the Art of Chinese Characters
- Referenced to Singapore Primary 1 & 2 Chinese text books
- Made in Singapore
We appreciate and value any advice and feedback from the users of the app. Visit our website www.chinese-artword.com
Keywords: Teach, Learn, Chinese, Mandarin, Pinyin, Translation, Dictionary, Basic, Vocabulary, Radical, Chinese dyslexic, color, draw, preschool or primary school
With fast & easy offline search for brief definitions and online search for detailed definitions, LINE Dictionary operates online & offline!
LINE Chinese-English Dictionary
- Contains Collins Chinese-English, English-Chinese dictionary(Main definitions are supported offline).
- The broadest Chinese dictionary containing about 3,000,000 headwords
- Functions such as Chinese sentence analyzer, handwriting input support, auxiliary dictionary word card and stroke order demonstrations provide you with the most convenient environment for learning Chinese
- Providing not only the pronunciation for words and sentences but also the dialogue, quote and proverb of the day, LINE Dictionary can be your private Chinese instructor.
*NOTE: Line Dictionary only supports simplified Chinese!
LINE Dictionary is a free online language study tool for everyone.
Improve your foreign laugange skills at any time, any place with your mobile device!
Install and try it right now!
★★ 화제의 책 ‘중국어는 뻔한 패턴의 반복이다’ 앱 출시
★★ 90개의 패턴과 720개의 회화문으로 중국어 회화 완성
★★ 이 앱을 통해 그 동안 완성하지 못했던 중국어 회화를 완성할 수 있습니다.
복잡한 건 딱 질색! 군더더기 없는 심플한 구성으로 체계적인 반복 학습을 절묘하게 살릴 수 있는 건 오직 패턴! 앱에 나온 그대로 따라가기만 하면 필요한 순간에 요긴하게 써먹을 중국어 문장들이 고민할 틈 없이 나와주는 패턴의 특장점! 결국 중국어는 뻔한 패턴의 반복이었음을 무릎 치며 확인하기까지 그리 오래 걸리지 않을 것입니다.
1. 전례를 찾아 볼 수 없는 패턴의 분류
패턴이 가진 성향을 분석해서 그 패턴과 결합하기 좋아하는 일련의 문법적 분류를 통해 총 9개의 그룹으로 정리했습니다.
2. 2단계의 체계적인 반복 학습으로 쉽게 중국어 회화 완성
1단계 : 우리말과 중국어로 표현된 패턴의 반복 학습을 통해 패턴과 친숙하게 됩니다.
2단계 : 패턴을 포함한 회화문의 우리말과 중국어 표현을 통해 우리말과 중국어의 어순 차이를 직관적으로 알게 되고 “패턴+α” 문장을 말할 수 있게 만들어 줍니다.
★ 주요 기능
▶ 자동 재생 기능을 통해 아무 때나 언제나 쉽게 학습
자동 재생 기능을 통해 매번 클릭하지 않고 한번에 학습할 수 있습니다.
▶ 듣고, 녹음해서 나의 발음을 체크
녹음 기능을 통해 나의 발음을 원어민의 발음과 직접 비교하며 학습할 수 있습니다.
▶ 책갈피 기능을 활용해 쉽게 전에 학습했던 패턴으로 이동할 수 있습니다.
출판사 : 씨앤톡(http://www.seentalk.co.kr/)
TAG > 중국어회화, 패턴중국어, 중국어패턴, 중국어 학습, 반복,리스닝, 듣기, 연습, mp3, listening, 회화, 스피킹, 마스터, 발음, 공부, 녹음기능, 책갈피, 무한반복, learning Chinese, learning Chinese, pattern, Chinese pattern
Are you going to travel to China?
Are you planning a business trip to Beijing or Shanghai?
In this case our phrasebook PhraseBox Chinese (200+ phrases) is exactly that what you need!
Our special offer is PhraseBox Chinese Lite for FREE!
PhraseBox Chinese Lite Topics:
* Basics phrases
Download full version PhraseBox Chinese (200+ phrases)!
Full version PhraseBox Chinese Topics:
* Basic phrases
* How to get…
* Communication facilities
PhraseBox Chinese provides easy orientation in a foreign country, help with travel, communication at restaurants, cafés, hotels, meeting new people, asking for help, great shopping and many other things.
Each phrase of PhraseBox Chinese is translated and dubbed by native speakers. Perfectly dubbed audio tracks PhraseBox Chinese will allow you to communicate with local residents even without any foreign language skills, and also help you out of any life situations abroad!
To use PhraseBox Chinese is easy and pleasant because of its simple and effective interface which is understandable for people of all ages!
Features PhraseBox Chinese:
* Original design.
* Interface in English.
* PhraseBox Chinese is convenient and easy in use.
* 200+ essential phrases for traveling to China.
* Each phrase is translated and dubbed by native speakers.
* Translit is available.
* Quick search of phrases by keywords. Input a part of word and the app will show you all phrases with this word in all forms.
* Size of app is small. You can download it easily.
* No Internet connection or roaming required! The app works offline.
* No extra downloading by use of the app.
* No advertising (Ad-free)!
If you like PhraseBox Chinese, please, give us a rating on Google Play.
Without any complicated functions, Hello Words puts emphasis on the vocabulary itself and takes full advantage of the most basic words memorizing and training system , which will be easy for users to apply. You can start your vocabulary learning as soon as you open the App.
Hello Words supports languages of Chinese, English, Japanese and Korean. It includes three categories : HSK vocabulary outline/Daily Chinese vocabulary/Business Chinese vocabulary. Each category has Pronunciation, Translation, Word class , Example sentence as well as Practice parts which are in easy patterns but of detailed description. We do not focus on adding fancy functions but your practical use since memorizing words only needs patience and diligence. So take up your challenges in learning Chinese vocabulary now and we are here waiting for you!
Three Main Courses:
1、 HSK vocabulary outline
Level one : 200 words, 20 sub-levels
Level two : 169 words, 17 sub-levels
Level three : 349words, 35 sub-levels
Level four : 712words,72 sub-levels
Level five :1459 words, 146 sub-levels
Level six : 2683 words, 269 sub-levels
2、Daily Chinese vocabulary
Beginner :319 words, 20 sub-levels
Intermediate :969 words, 41 sub-levels
Advanced :2310 words, 70 sub-levels
3、Business Chinese vocabulary
Business Chapter(Life) :227 words, 12 sub-levels
Business Chapter(Business) :552 words, 29 sub-levels
HSChinese– A professional and sincere team
As a working team, we HelloHSK regard the following as our teamwork: “Our profession and experience on HSK , along with our faith and sincerity for you , bring us to maximize our excellence”. As a working team, we HelloHSK have concentrated those front-line teachers (over 10 years teaching experience) and technical elites together to prepare sincerely in building such sets of training system, which are of great efficiency and convenience. We focus on Teaching of Chinese, and we view Chinese culture spreading as our duty!
This is a useful language learning app with various situational QnA styled expressions for daily conversation.
You can learn many expressions to speak in real situations.
Now you have a huge confidence to talk with foreigners in restaurant, street and a trip abroad.
This contains 30,000+ expressions for daily situations with native voice data.
Today’s Talk notification shows you each expression per a day for you to learn and listen to those expressions one by one.
You can enjoy learning languages with native speaker’s voice like to talk with real native speakers.
1. Image training is a good way to learn a language!!
Conversation Master helps you to train yourself with indirect experiences for many situations in your daily life.
This increases efficiency of your learning with helping to imagine you were in the situations.
It is important to do image training repeatedly about daily conversation with the situations in business, restaurant, and hotel etc.
2. Interpretation function
Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
3. Listening and repeated learning is also good for learning a language!!
Conversation Master makes you learn as you see and listen to the expressions.
It is important to listen to the expressions repeatedly with ‘Repeat all’ and ‘Listen all’ features while your free time.
For example when you go to and off from your work/school or a few minutes before you sleep and so on.
4. Have challenge to a new language life!!
Conversation Master is launched with 10 languages of Korean, English, Japanese, Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Thai, Indonesian, and Vietnamese.
So you may learn and experience various language expressions.
Have a challenge to a new language life of various languages without hesitation.
# Conversation Master is produced by a professional language contents provider TIMESPACESYSTEM.
This app is based on TIMESPACESYSTEM‘s best seller products with handpicked expressions and native voice data.
*Native speaker’s Voice data
*30,000+ expressions in 12 Categories
*Replaceable words in expressions
*Save recent translation function
*Today's talk notification
*QnA styled contents
*Listen all, Repeat all
*Send contents by email and SMS
※ Notice ※
This app provides its limited contents only in the free version and supports the In App Purchase (IAP) of the App Store.
If you want to use the all contents of it, you have to purchase the full version.
**Selected as the best app in Mobile Awards**
**Patent registered app**
All the essential sentences for conversations in a foreign language have been collected and stored in one app!!
★With the RightNow Chinese Conversation app, you can communicate with people in other countries, anywhere in the world.
★ Key Features
*Interactive translation for conversations in a foreign language, including a native speaker's pronunciation reference
- Unlike TTS, you can hear high-quality pronunciations from native speakers
*A total of 30,000 phrases in 12 categories
- As this app contains various categories and context-specific sentences, you can communicate with people in other countries by taking full advantage of this app without additional material (phrase books, dictionaries, etc.).
- You can easily change a word in a sentence.
- Interpretation available immediately through voice recognition
*Today’s expression widget
- You can add the widget on the home screen to study expressions whenever you want.
*Notifications of today’s expression
- You are notified with conversation sentences every day at the time you set.
*Recent sentences & Favorite sentences
- When traveling abroad or studying, you can save a sentence to Favorite sentences and use it whenever you want.
*Question and answer list
- You can make a list of what you have learned in the Q&A form.
- You can communicate with people in other countries by exchanging questions and answers.
*Only available for a question sentence where the answer is provided.
*Phonetic transcription for Korean, Chinese and Japanese
- You can learn word or expression while checking its pronunciation.
*Voice playback sensor
- Show the screen to the person you are talking. The app automatically plays a native speaker's voice using the gyro sensor.
*Sending an e-mail or text message
- You can easily send or share a simple message in a foreign language via text message, e-mail or other instant messaging programs!
- If you need to speak quickly, just say a word! You can find any sentence you want!
Now it’s time to get away from the outdated conversation books and enjoy RightNow Conversation that guarantees your best travel experience yet!
Learn Chinese is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting china.
Update: You can now download our PRO version with over 800 phrases and 12 additional categories. ★★★★★
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* English, Chinese, and Pinyin text
* Play all phrases automatically in each category
* Ability to adjust font size
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 300+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
Upgrade and unlock all 800 phrases in these categories.
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Terms of Service: Copyright is reserved on all content available within this application. In addition to the standard Android Market terms of service we reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user activity inside this application.
Follow us on twitter : http://www.twitter.com/codegentapps
ALSO AVAILABLE FOR IPHONE, IPOD, & IPAD
The combination of imaginative video sequences and cheerful songs will help you learn basic everyday words the fun and efficient way!
PetraLingua® lessons are designed for children between the ages of 3 and 10 years, but also for grownups who still feel the child inside of them!
How do PetraLingua® lessons grab the children's attention and develop their love of language learning? Below you'll find eight tips of an experienced teacher:
- Generating curiosity
- Using an interesting story
- Using fun and humour
- Relating a personal experience
- A friendly mascot that guides the children through the lessons
- Repeating the same topic using different approaches
- Repeated listening to the audio picture dictionary helps us memorize the words
- Using the need for self-affirmation
- Introductory video sequence
Petralingua® Chinese teaches the kids the basics of Chinese through common everyday situations (Colors). New vocabulary is introduced through an introductory video sequence.
Lovable creatures and animated films will be interesting for learners of all ages.
- Revision video
The introductory video is followed by a revision version. After the beep, the children repeat the words and sentences spoken by a native speaker in the video. This way, they practice language structures and develop their speaking skills.
- Chinese learning song
The lesson includes a song composed to repeat and practice the vocabulary from the lesson. Children will gladly listen to the cheerful melodies more then once and quickly memorize the new words.
- Sing along activities
The song is followed by an instrumental version, so the children can sing alone to the known melody and proudly show what they have learned.
- Talking Picture Dictionary
The audio picture dictionary can be used to help us remember the words that were introduced in the videos, repeat the words after the speaker, but also to practice writing.
For the complete course, please visit the official PetraLingua® website: www.petralingua.com
Currently available courses: English, French, Spanish, German, Russian and Chinese
Contents of PetraLingua® online multimedia language courses for chidren:
• 20 everyday topics
• 11 songs
• 80 animated videos
• 140 interactive exercises
• 500 basic words
• talking picture dictionary
• Activity Books to download
We’ll use songs, animated videos, interactive exercises, comics and rhetorics to take your everyday worries away and free your mind to learn a new language!
Interesting interactive exercises will help you check what you’ve learned and improve your vocabulary! The exercises are never the same, because every time you refresh the page, you get a different set of words and sentences to practice!
PetraLingua® foreign language courses for children are supported on all major current browsers and platforms including Windows, MAC, iPad®, iPhone® and Android® tablets and phones.
Also available: Complete PetraLingua® Language Learning Sets
Feedback and support:
If you have any questions, email us on support(at)petralingua.com or visit our website www.petralingua.com
Learn Chinese in 50 Kids Songs App includes popular children's songs, well known animation theme songs, and traditional Chinese songs, You can enjoy these songs while learning Chinese. Don't give yourself a headache trying to learn Chinese. Now you can enjoy learning Chinese through song!
Learn Chinese in 50 Kids Songs supports the following functions
1. 50 popular and traditional songs in Chinese
2. Real time (Karaoke style) lyrics
3. AB repeat
4. Each songs, real time detailed lyric translations
Kids Learn Mandarin has over 10 addicting games that teach key Chinese vocabulary and pronunciation in 12 different word categories, including Numbers, Colors and Shapes.
Kids Learn Mandarin is suited for kids ages 2-8.
The Kids Learn Mandarin Free App includes the introductory Numbers Lesson: including 8 fun games, 1 song video, and a collectable sticker activity - free. Eleven additional chinese lessons can be purchased separately or as a full pack.
Produced in partnership by the Digital Learning Company and Fingerprint Digital, the Full Kids Learn Mandarin is a comprehensive and curricular approach to kids' chinese learning. Rather than use flash cards, Kids Learn Mandarin teaches 240 mandarin chinese words through playful and progressive games and activities. Pei Pei the panda hosts the language learning adventure, which includes 9 fun and unique games like Turtle Hop, Balloon Pop and Shooting Hoops. Each game is designed to help children ages 2-8 achieve mastery over key chinese vocabulary. Each lesson also features a song video, chinese character writing practice and a playground that kids can decorate with stickers they earn as they play.
All lessons are delivered in clear mandarin with english narration and encouragement for your child. The full product includes:
Lessons may be purchased individually – or as a Premium Package:
• Numbers Lesson (included in initial download)
• Colors & Shapes Lesson
• Animals Lesson
• Fruit & Vegetables Lesson
• Family & Occupation Lesson
• Body Parts Lesson
• Clothes Lesson
• Toys & Transport Lesson
• Sport & Hobbies Lesson
• Things at Home Lesson
• Eating & Drinking Lesson
• Nature & Outdoors Lesson
Instead of memorizing flash cards, your child will be guided on a colorful learning adventure across China playing our fully interactive series of fun and progressive games. Each lesson includes ALL of the following games:
• Clam Aquarium Game –Tap the clam with best matching Mandarin word pictures to see what pops out.
• Shooting Hoops Game – Flick the basketball into the hoop with the correct Chinese word.
• Turtle Hop Game – Cross the river by hopping on the turtle shells with matching Chinese word.
• Balloon Pop Game – Listen in Mandarin and burst the balloon with the best matching word picture.
• Coco Climb Game – Climb the palm tree by tapping the coconut with best matching Chinese word picture.
• Tic Tac Toe Game – Flip the tile with the best matching Chinese word picture to get 3 in a row.
• Hot Air Balloon Game – Tilt to catch the correct falling words in your basket.
• Brushstroke in the Sand Game – Learn to write Chinese characters on the sandcastle.
Kids Learn Mandarin Free is part of the Fingerprint Network of educational games for Learning and Play. Fingerprint offers a range of features to support the whole family including:
- A Shared Family Account makes it easy for kids and parents to share a device and allows parents to track the game play and learning of multiple children under a single account.
- In-App messaging lets children and parents to send one another fun and encouraging messages.
- A curated Game Catalog suggests new Apps based on your child's interests and learning levels.
- Parent Controls protect your child by keeping In-App-Purchase behind a parent gate.