Compass™ by OpenNMS® provides users of the OpenNMS network management platform with quick access to everything they need to check their network's status while on the go. View outages, alarms, and node information, as well as acknowledge alarms and their associated notifications straight from your device.
NOTE: This is a client application for users of OpenNMS; it requires an OpenNMS Horizon™ or Meridian™ server to operate against. OpenNMS is a powerful, flexible, and 100% open-source network management tool; it is free as in freedom and free as in beer.
• Dashboard shows availability¹, outages, alarms, and favorited graphs³
• Alarm detail lets you acknowledge, escalate, & clear alarms²
• Node detail shows availability¹, outages, events, and location
• Geolocate nodes with the touch of a button¹²
Compass is compatible with the following servers:
• Horizon by OpenNMS, version 1.8 or greater
• Meridian by OpenNMS, version 2015.1.0 or greater
OpenNMS is the world's first enterprise grade network management application platform developed under the open source model.
¹ Availability and geolocation features require Horizon 15.0.2 or Meridian 2015.1.0 or greater.
² Administrative features like acknowledgement, escalation, clearing, and updating geolocation require logging in to OpenNMS Compass using an account with administrative privileges.
³ Graphing requires Horizon 16.0.0 or Meridian 2016.1.0 or greater, and a device with 1GB of RAM or more.