Doesn't work Used to work but now it gives me error 4 or 8...no help? I would give -5 but is not possible...fix it or take it off the market
Does not work on HTC One Stuck on loading screen. Exit function does not work. Remember Password feature does not work. Wow over 1,100 one stars- might be a record
Please fix I keep getting an error message every time I try to log in. I need this fixed so I can keep up with my company email. It is highly important.
Horrible App If there was a way to put zero stars I would! I can't wait for my company to discontinue using First Class for our email service. The app keeps giving me Network Errors even after several UN-installs and re-installations of the app. What a waste!
Can't log in Managed to install on my Galaxy phone but when I try to log in gives me message that it's loading and does nothing.
Seems alright After reading the reviews, and seeing the VERY solid VERY low score, I was nervous. I had tried this last year and it didn't work, but I wanted to try it again. Knocking on wood it loads fine, I get my messages, everything seems to be working now. Looking at the dates of the low reviews, perhaps some of them should retry the program. It might have been junk and not working in the past, but it appears to have been fixed, and the scores should be adjusted to reflect that change.
• Added Reply All with quote.
• To, CC, and BCC fields no longer clear when changing orientation.
• Now comples with Mobile Reconnect Period policy.
• Saved password will be removed when a typed password error occurs.
• When Save Password box is unchecked will clear the password.
• FirstClass server errors now display.
• "CID" pre-pending to recipient name on reply.
• Fix for attachments with image making the last attachment unavailable.
• Images in messages from the internet now display.
Create, edit and share Word, Powerpoint & Excel documents and view PDFs anytime!
Create + Edit Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, and Excel. Read PDFs. 100% FREE.
This is maintenance updates which are prepared for old version.