☆ “Purpose-built for Mobile IT”5600+ customers globally
☆ “Complete separation of corporate and personal” 260 + of Fortune 500 / Global 2000
☆ “More than 97% customer support satisfaction rate”
This is what users say about us:
“Amazing product”- Director, Information Technology
“Great technical depth, flexible solution, and a fantastic support team” - Client Technology Manager
“MobileIron has been very easy to work with, and accommodated every business need”- IT Project Manager
With just a few quick steps, Mobile@Work makes getting access to corporate resources easy on your Android device:
► FAST ACCESS: Immediate access to corporate email, calendar and contacts.
► AUTOMATED: Connect automatically to corporate Wi-Fi and VPN networks.
► EASY: Discover and install work related applications on your device wherever you are.
► SECURE: Automated compliance with corporate security policies.
► FIND MY PHONE: Locate lost or stolen devices and remotely manage them.
Note: Mobile@Work works in conjunction with a MobileIron Core server deployed by your company’s IT organization. Please follow the instructions from your IT organization to use this app. Mobile@Work is required to access corporate resources and therefore should not be removed without first consulting your IT organization.
Learn about Mobile Device Management: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-device-management
Learn about Mobile Security: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/mobile-security
Learn about BYOD: http://www.mobileiron.com/en/solutions/byod
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/mobileiron
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/mobileiron
Follow us on G+: https://plus.google.com/+mobileiron
Find more about MobileIron: http://www.mobileiron.com
Much improved conversation view when you swipe right to left on an email
If you are on an android 4.x device, you will see richer notifications
Localization for 13 languages
This version of TouchDown is specially for SmartPhone devices running Android 2.x. This is a 30 day trial which you can activate by purchasing the license key separately.
When it comes to corporate data access on your device, you get what you pay for. For a fair comparison, compare the download counts along with the stars.
NitroDesk, Inc. has been building and improving TouchDown since October 2008. We have improved the product through hundreds of internal versions, to bring you the best and most downloaded Email solution for Android.
Comprehensive : Support for most number of data types (Email, Calendar, Contacts, Tasks) and Notes and SMS syncing for Exchange 2010 servers.
Customizable : Dozens of options to make the app behave just the way you want. Custom notifications, speech notifications, viewing tweaks, pinch-to-zoom, peak times and many more.
SD card support : Move your data to the SD card if necessary
Widgets : Email, Tasks, Calendar, Universal Widgets make it easy for you to see your status at a glance. Support for third party widgets give you a wide range of choice
Most Secure: TouchDown supports exchange activesync policies such as PIN, Remote Wipe, Data encryption and Storage card encryption of corporate data. Hundreds of organizations trust TouchDown to ensure security, privacy and confidentiality of their data. Discerning organizations mandate the use of TouchDown to ensure high usability along with security.
Corporate Data Separation: TouchDown keeps your corporate data separate from your personal data. Without TouchDown, your employer can actually flatten your phone to factory defaults. With TouchDown, they can only remove corporate data belonging to them, leaving behind your personal information.
S/MIME: TouchDown is the only android solution so far that supports sending and receiving S/MIME signed and encrypted emails. S/MIME signing and encryption ensures that your emails are not tampered with, and can ensure that emails you send can be ensured to be visible only to the intended recipient.
Manageable : TouchDown integrates with most popular Mobile Device Management solutions in the market today, increasing the chances that your phone can play well with your IT organization's security policies.
LiveWare™ extension for SmartWatch
Smart Connect extension for SmartWatch 2
* Automatically configure your Android device for access to your corporate network
* Get easy access to company email and the documents your team uses most
* Get immediate access to corporate WiFi , VPN and preferred applications
* Mark your most important documents as Favorite to quickly access offline
* Stay current by always having access to the most recent versions of your documents
NOTE: In order to log into the MobileIron Go app, your company must have an account on the MobileIron Cloud service. Please consult with your company’s Mobile IT organization before downloading this app. The MobileIron Go app will not operate without the required MobileIron infrastructure.
Insight for MobileIron Core enables IT administrators to manage all devices registered with MobileIron Core across their entire enterprise.
Insight enables IT administrators to quickly find and act upon all BYOD and corporate-owned devices, no matter where they are.
• Dashboard with an actionable snapshot of your MobileIron Core deployment.
• Device listings by status, including devices marked lost, out-of-compliance, roaming, wiped, and pending enrollment.
• Powerful keyword search by first and last name, username, email, phone number, device type, device model, and device carrier.
• Advanced search by device label, platform, and status.
• Ability to perform administrative actions instantly on user devices, including device check-in, device lock, label management, and device retirement.
• Views of device-level policies and configurations.
MobileIron Core Support
Insight is supported for use with on-premise instances of MobileIron Core 6.0 and higher.
IBM Notes Traveler features include:
•Read, compose, reply, forward, and file
•Compose and read encrypted and signed mail
•Widgets for your home screens
•Agenda, day, week, and month views
•Manage invitations, meetings, appointments, all day events, anniversaries, and reminders
•Widgets for your home screens
•View Notes address book contacts
•Share contacts with the Android OS contacts app
•Lookup contacts from the server
•View by due date, priority, and completion status
•Create custom categories
•Widgets for your home screens
•Configure how much data to sync and how often
•Use SMS notification to save battery life
•Security policy management
•Data stored on the device is encrypted
This app is compatible with IBM Notes Traveler server version 126.96.36.199 and later fixpacks, as well as 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 1, 8.5.3 Upgrade Pack 2, and 9.x. To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
*Note: IBM Notes Traveler version 8.5.3 Update Pack 2 or later is required for To Do support.
If you're interested in using this application with IBM SmartCloud, see this URL http://www.ibm.com/cloud-computing/social/us/en/ for further information.
If you do not have IBM Notes Traveler deployed in your company, but want to try it out for free, register an account on IBM Greenhouse, a free IBM product trial site: http://greenhouse.lotus.com, then follow the instructions to configure your IBM Notes Traveler account: https://greenhouse.lotus.com/wpsgh/wcm/connect/ghcontent/lotus+greenhouse+next+site/home/products/ibm+notes+traveler. It is that simple to get started!
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk. If you are a IBM Notes Traveler administrator experiencing a problem, please open a PMR with your IBM customer number. In addition to rating the app, you can tell us what we have done right or what we can do better by emailing IBM mobile software engineering directly at email@example.com.
For more information about IBM Notes Traveler, go to the official product website:
Polaris Office's document creation, editing, and saving features are all available without a network connection!
Polaris Office is a free office application suite optimized for Smartphones and Tablets to create, edit, or read Microsoft® Word, Excel, or Powerpoint documents and view PDFs on your mobile device.
Polaris Office is the one place for all your documents!
- Compatible with doc, docx, and txt formats
- Add, edit, and format headers, footers, endnotes, and footnotes
- Format text size, font, paragraphs, titles and more!
- View and edit modes
- Text reflow view mode optimizes document contents for your mobile screen
- Insert pictures, tables, charts, symbols and more!
- Compatible with ppt and pptx formats
- 34 slide transition effects
- Play slideshow from selected slide
- Change timing or interface of slide transitions
- View animations
- Format slides
- Add Notes
- Compatible with xls and xlsx formats
- Over 300 formulas for Arithmetic, Finance, Date/time, Statistical, Database, Look up and more!
- Standard Filters
- 24 different templates
- 20 2D/3D charts
- 173 different shapes
- Create, edit and share Word documents, Powerpoint slide show presentations, and Excel spreadsheets
- Open, view, and share PDF files.
- Attach PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints to emails
- Share PDFs, documents, spreadsheets, and powerpoints through email or Social Media
- 2 GB of Free Cloud storage
- Download and edit files from other cloud services (Google Drive, Drop Box, OneDrive, Box, uCloud and WebDAV clouds)
- Camera mode can take and insert pictures and videos to Word documents, Excel sheets, and Powerpoint slides
- Files are automatically saved locally to the current device in use
- Revised documents are updated on the cloud automatically
- Text reflow view mode optimizes file contents for your mobile screen
- Chromecast Compatible: Display your Word documents, Excel Spreadsheets, PDFs, or Powerpoint Presentations on your Chromecast connected display.
***Polaris Office now supports Google's Chromecast! Now you can display office documents, spreadsheets, and presentations from your device onto your Chromecast connected display!***
-Remote control UI
-Optimized for viewing in meetings and/or presentations
-Prevents notifications, messages, and phone calls from interrupting presentations
- Export documents, spreadsheets, powerpoint presentations and more as PDFs!
- Search within the content of documents. Keyword search results will also show keyword matches within documents, spreadsheets, presentations, PDFs, and more!
- Increased security options for password protecting the application
- Increased storage space to 100GB
*Files opened in Polaris Office are saved on your local device automatically allowing users to read and edit files offline while having a back up saved on the cloud. Without a network connection files will NOT be saved to your cloud and cannot be shared through email or Social Media networks. These features require an internet connection.
Supported File Types:
Supported Languages :
English, French, German, Spanish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Italian
- Homepage: https://www.polarisoffice.com
- Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/polarisoffice
- Twitter: https://www.twitter.com/polarisoffice
- For any inquiries go to Application > Settings > Customer Support or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Windows Professional and Windows Server editions are supported. To view the full list of supported Windows versions and successfully connect to a Windows PC, read the FAQ at http://technet.microsoft.com/en-us/library/dn473007.aspx
+ Access to remote resources through your Remote Desktop Gateway
+ Rich multi-touch experience with remote desktop protocol (RDP) and RemoteFX supporting Windows gestures
+ Secure connection to your data and applications with breakthrough Network Layer Authentication (NLA) technology
+ Simple management of all remote connections from the connection center
+ High quality video and sound streaming with improved compression and bandwidth usage
+ Support for Azure RemoteApp
The Check Point Mobile client connects to a Check Point Security Gateway with the Mobile Access Software Blade. Deployment details are available on the support site: http://supportcontent.checkpoint.com/solutions?id=sk65314
Please check with your Help Desk or IT department to be sure your deployment is ready for Check Point Mobile for Android.
• Device-owner-only authentication through enterprise-grade SSL VPN
• Securely connect to corporate web applications from your Android device
• Always on, secure synchronization of email, calendar and contacts using secure authentication in 3rd party mail client (for example: Touchdown, Moxier, SecureEAS)
Layer 3 VPN Connectivity is available through Android L2TP configuration. More details are available on the support site:
About Check Point:
Check Point Software Technologies, Ltd. is a world-wide leader in Network and Endpoint Security.
Mobile Doc Scanner (MDScan) is a new business tool exclusively for your Android device!
Extremely useful mobile tool gives users the power to scan any type of document, transform it into PDF format and share it right from your device.
With MDScan users are free to scan any type of document, ranging from receipts to text pages and almost everything in between, on the go anywhere and anytime.
A perfect companion for busy users, MDScan allows anyone to transform everything from invoices to whiteboards and classes notes, magazine articles and more into a PDF format in order to easily export them, share and e-mail it to others, or for any other reason they can come up with. MDScan automatically detects borders, corrects distortion, and equalizes brightness to create clear, legible documents at a very high speed for your convenience.
Going above and beyond other mobile scanning solutions MDScan offers Batch shooting mode for a super fast scanning so users can easily scan within seconds multiple pages and save scanned files for batch processing later.
The app shines in terms of uploading as well as all document conversion is performed locally right on user's device. This means that you can upload documents to cloud storage services, including Dropbox, Google Docs, or Box.net, email services, or Facebook and Twitter that is guaranteed to go off quickly, without a hitch, and without risk of any potentially sensitive information becoming compromised.
Simply put there's enough for you to worry about without having to go out of your way to scan and convert files into PDFs should the need arise, and now with MDScan its one worry you won't ever have again.
Main advantages and benefits
★ Transform any image into PDF format.
★ Automatic, high quality document edge detection and perspective correction.
★ Manual free Advanced image processing to enhance poor quality images and documents.
★ Quickly scan and manage multi-page documents on the go
★ Scan, upload or send any document quickly, including receipts, news and magazine articles, invoices, coupons, posters and much more
★ Cloud storage and social network integration for accessibility and sharing
NOTE: MDScan Free version in comparison with the Full version comes with advertisements, all results are watermarked, up to 4 pages can be scanned in batch mode.
Don’t hesitate to contact us at any time and send your suggestions or questions to our support email. We try to do our best to answer to your comments as soon as possible.
This software is registered by Russian Federal Institute Of Industrial Property # 2013619506
Note: PrintHand app is NOT FREE. In order to print real pages, you’ll need to upgrade to Premium Mode by making in-app purchase. We recommend printing test page prior to upgrade.
You can print:
- Office documents (DOC, XLS, PPT, PDF, TXT)
- Images and photos
- Emails and attachments
- Web pages
- Calendar, call log, text messages
- Facebook albums
- Files from Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Box, SugarSync
- Content from business apps via Share option
You can now scan documents directly from the selected multifunction printers (mostly Epson) to your device. This feature is available in beta mode, please contact email@example.com for details. List of supported devices available at http://printhand.com/list_of_supported_scanners.php.
Printing to Mac or Windows shared printers, Workgroup, Domain and Active Directory and Google Cloud. Share the printer with our free software for Mac and PC from printhand.com, and print to any legacy printer as long as you can print from the computer. Our Printer Setup Wizard will detect your printers automatically, and guide through the configuration process if needed. In a few clicks you’ll be able to print.
Have a good print!
Print photos and images (JPG, PNG, GIF), emails and attachments (PDF, DOC, XSL, PPT, TXT), contacts, agenda, sms/mms, call log, web pages (HTML) and other digital content from device memory, cloud storage providers such as Google Drive, One Drive, Box, Dropbox and other applications via Share action.
Configure printing options such as paper size, page orientation, number of copies, page range, one- or two-sided printing (duplex mode), print quality (resolution), color or monochrome, input tray and more.
PrinterShare also provides native printing support on Android 4.4 (KitKat) and Android 5 (Lollipop) devices.
With the free version of the app you can:
* Print with certain restrictions on nearby wireless (WiFi, Bluetooth) and direct USB-OTG connected printers;
* Print on Windows shared (SMB/CIFS) or Mac shared printers;
* Print via Google Cloud Print (including save as PDF);
* Print 20 pages in remote mode over the Internet.
For unlimited printing you need to purchase PrinterShare Premium Key, a separate small application that simply needs to be on the device to unlock Premium Features of the free app. Prior to buying the key we highly recommend printing the test page to ensure compatibility with your printer.
* Unlimited Nearby direct printing (PDFs, documents, photos and more) via Wi-Fi or Bluetooth without a computer;
* Unlimited Remote printing. The receiving end (Windows or Mac) would not have to buy pages or subscribe.
* No advertisements
PrinterShare supports a wide variety of HP (Officejet, LaserJet, Photosmart, Deskjet and other models including HP Officejet 100 Mobile and HP Officejet 150 Mobile), Epson (Artisan, WorkForce, Stylus and other series), Canon (PIXMA MP/MX/MG and other series), Brother, Kodak , Samsung, Dell, Lexmark, Kyocera and other printers including legacy networkable. A full list of supported printers available at http://printershare.com/help-mobile-supported.sdf. You can also print to unsupported and legacy printers with our free computer software for Mac and Windows available at http://printershare.com.
1) Requested permissions are needed to print content and are not used to collect your personal data. For a more detailed explanation see our FAQ at http://www.printershare.com/help-mobile-faq.sdf
2) Google Cloud Print requires latest version of Chrome browser on your computer or Google Cloud Print capable printer. For more setup instructions please read http://www.google.com/support/cloudprint/
3) If something isn't working as expected, please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a good print!
* For direct nearby printing to selected printer models PrinterShare downloads and uses drivers provided by HPLIP (http://hplipopensource.com) and GutenPrint (http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net). These drivers are distributed under GNU General Public License, version 2.
SonicWALL® Mobile Connect™ provides users full network-level access to corporate and academic resources over encrypted SSL VPN connections. The client provides anytime, anywhere access to critical applications such as email, virtual desktop sessions and other Android applications.
SonicWALL Mobile Connect is a free app, but requires a concurrent user license on one of the following SonicWALL solutions in order to function properly:
• SonicWALL Aventail E-Class Secure Remote Access (SRA) appliances running 10.5.4 or higher.
• SonicWALL SRA appliances running 5.5 or higher.
• SonicWALL Next-Generation Firewall appliances including the TZ, NSA, E-Class NSA running SonicOS 188.8.131.52 or higher.
For more information on SonicWALL SSL VPN and Next-Generation Firewall solutions, please visit www.sonicwall.com.
Download the FREE Adobe Connect Mobile application, which brings nearly all capabilities from the desktop to your mobile device, enabling you to drive collaboration and training directly from your Android tablet or smartphone.
Fully drive collaboration and training without being tied to your desk. Confidently share presentations, documents and multimedia content from your library in the cloud, as well as photos in your photo library, and ensure that all fonts, animations and imagery appear as expected. Annotate and whiteboard more effectively, using just your fingertip on top of your content. Drive attendance to your webinars with convenient mobile access. Deliver mobile learning and track progress with the Adobe Connect Learning Management System or an integrated system of record.
Don't have an Adobe Connect Account?
Adobe Connect Mobile lets you join meetings run by anyone with an Adobe Connect account. If you want to run your own meetings for others to join from their computers or mobile devices, sign up for a FREE 30 day trial here: http://www.adobe.com/go/try_adobeconnect
• Advance slides and animations (capability available to both Presenters and Hosts) (B)
• Start and end meetings (B)
• Converse via telephone conference (if available) or VoIP (B)
• Invite others to the meeting
• Start, stop and manage meeting audio (B)
• Start and stop recordings
• Accept or deny guests from entering meetings (B)
• Enable or disable participant’s ability to broadcast their cameras and audio (VoIP) (B)
• Multi-point video conferencing; 2 live cameras, and unlimited cameras cycled through live / paused feeds (B)
• Promote or demote user roles to and from Host, Presenter, and Participant (B)
• Remove users from meetings (B)
• Control all active pods (B)
• Switch between layouts in the meeting room
• Share content from share history (B)
• Share content from Adobe Connect content library
• Share content from local device memory and photo library
• Start and stop content sharing (B)
• Use drawing tools (pencil, highlighter, shapes) on whiteboard and on top of shared files
• Create and edit content in the Notes pod (B)
• View all activity happening in the meeting at once (B)
• View meeting background imagery, enabling personalization and branding (B)
• Focus on an activity to enter input in Public Chat, Private Chat, and Polls (B)
• Use emoticons: Raise Hand, Agree / Disagree (B)
• Use additional emoticons: Speak Louder / Speak Softer, Speed Up / Slow Down, Laughter, Applause
• Stepped away indication appears when multi-tasking away from app
• Device phone number detected and populated when joining audio (N America phone prefixes only)
• Participate in breakout rooms
• Share, control, and interact with Adobe Presenter presentations ('Content') and quizzes within Meetings, Virtual Classrooms, and Seminars (B)
• Control and interact with Adobe Presenter Courses ('Courses') and quizzes, including interaction tracking and quiz scoring to the Training system, from Virtual Classrooms (B)
• Connect via WiFi, 3G or 4G connection (B)
Note - Some features are available on tablets only. A “(B)” beside the feature indicates availability on both smartphones and tablets.
Software: Version 3.2 or higher
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy S3 & S4
• Nexus 7 tablet
• Motorola DROID RAZR MAXX
• Motorola Xoom
Lync 2013 for Android extends the power of Lync to your mobile device – including voice & video over wireless, rich presence, instant messaging, conferencing, and calling features from a single, easy-to-use interface.
- View colleagues’ availability in real time and select the best way to communicate – initiating an instant message (IM), email, voice or video call.
- Connect to Lync Meetings with a single touch, without requiring long numeric passcodes or conference numbers.
- Forward or simultaneously ring calls to your Enterprise Voice (Lync ID) number so you’ll never miss a call.
- Lync 2013 for Android provides transport layer security (TLS) and perimeter/internal network protection without requiring a VPN, so your communications experience is safer no matter where you are or what network you use.
IMPORTANT: THIS SOFTWARE REQUIRES CONNECTIVITY TO VALIDLY LICENSED COPIES OF MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER OR OFFICE 365 / LYNC ONLINE AND WILL NOT WORK WITHOUT IT. UPDATES TO MICROSOFT LYNC SERVER MAY BE REQUIRED FOR PROPER PERFORMANCE. SOME FUNCTIONALITY MAY NOT BE AVAILABLE IN ALL COUNTRIES. IF YOU ARE UNSURE ABOUT YOUR COMPANY’S LICENSE TO AND/OR DEPLOYMENT OF LYNC, PLEASE CONTACT YOUR IT DEPARTMENT.
The application gives you the freedom to utilize a wide range of Android applications for personal use, confident in the knowledge that you will always be using your Android device within your IT teams guidelines and your company data is secure.
Use it to get access to further applications that have already been approved by your internal IT team.
This service requires central integration by your IT team. If you feel this service could be of benefit to your ogranisation please contact your local IT team and ask them to contact their Vodafone account manager. Alternatively, contact us at the link below.
Find USPS® Locations when you need to get to a Post Office™, Self-Service Kiosk (APC®) or collection box with an easy-to-filter locator. The USPS Mobile app uses your device’s GPS and map features to show your closest options, along with their Regular Hours, Special Hours and Last Collection Times, and provide mapped results with driving, walking, or transit directions.
Look up a ZIP Code™ for any U.S. address.
Calculate a Price to determine how much postage you will need when you ship a letter, card, large envelope, or package (limitations apply). Now you can choose retail or online pricing, add any extra services you need, and view the total, too.
Use the USPS Tracking™ tool to check the status of shipments sent using Priority Mail Express™, Certified Mail®, and certain other delivery services. You can give your shipment a nickname and save it in the app to easily keep tabs on your items.
Schedule a next-day pickup and have your Letter Carrier pick up Priority Mail®, Priority Mail Express™, Global Express Guaranteed®, or Merchandise Returns shipments from your home or office during regular mail delivery.
Request Hold Mail Service while you’re away, and we’ll keep your mail at your local Post Office™ until you return.
Scan the barcode on shipping labels with your phone’s camera. The app recognizes the shipment and stores the label number, so you can stay on top of its status.
U.S. Postal Service® Web Site
View, create, reply to, forward, watch, check history, un-send, and delete personal and conference messages.
Play voice messages.
Create, view, and update your contacts and mail lists.
Create events and tasks, respond to invitations, combine calendars into one view, and create new calendars.
View, create and respond to conference messages, upload files, etc. Now you can also change permissions, approve messages, and create new conferences.
View, create, comment on, watch, check history, approve, and delete community posts. Upload files to communities. Maintain communal wikis. Join and subscribe to communities. Create communities.
Maintain your profile and publish your own blog.
Save unfinished work as drafts.
Upload files to your own personal file storage area.
Create HTML documents in your own personal document storage area.
Maintain your personal buddy list, see their status, know when they are online.
Keep track of others' activity and comment on status posts.
Chat online with others.
Monitor items you are watching for changes, check out invitations to communities, and maintain your list of community subscriptions, all right on your home screen.
Colored dots indicate at a glance who is online and what is new.