With FirstClass Mobile, Android device users can access their FirstClass Communities site and:
• Manage their email messages in their account.
• Create new communities, and invite others to join them.
• Make, read, reply to, and monitor posts in communities.
• View shared images, text, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and PDF files.
• Upload photos to a community’s document area.
• Create, view, and update community wikis.
• Search for content, people, and communities.
• Manage their personal profile and My People list.
• Update their status message.
• Tell at a glance the status of persons they are following.
• Add personal blog entries and view others' blogs.
The FirstClass Mobile application requires that you have an active account with mobile access privileges enabled, on a FirstClass 11.0 or later based server. You must login to your server's FirstClass Communities (formerly known as Social Workplace) URL. Important: this URL will be a different address from the one you use for your PC/Mac desktop client or regular web client. If you do not know your FirstClass Communities URL, please contact your system administrator.
Watch this video to quickly learn how to setup FirstClass Mobile:
More from developer
Key Features of AppWorks:
•A single RESTful API for the OpenText EIM stack – a restful API façade and centralized services such as authentication, notifications, feeds and profiles used to create experience based EIM applications on top of OpenText products and repositories.
•Secure application management – Complete control over which users have access to each application, the ability to enable and disable applications remotely and remote-wipe capability which gives administrators the power to remove applications and their data from user devices.
•Usage reporting – View reports on how many users are active on the system, what each one is doing, what platform or device they are using, where they are located (if enabled and available) and which applications are the most popular.
•Customizable look and feel – The AppWorks Clients can be branded to fit an organization’s needs; the name, icon, splash page, login screen and landing page are all configurable. The applications themselves are completely controlled by the application developer and can match whatever experience guidelines the customer has in place.
•Seamless application updating – Applications can be updated on the server and seamlessly pushed out to all Clients without any interaction required by the end user. If a new application is added and enabled by the administrator, that application will appear on the landing page for all users with permission to use that application automatically.
For users who require access to their ECM content on the go, ECM Everywhere provides the ability to browse and view content in Content Server 10, download documents directly to your device, publish new content to Content Server, interact with Pulse, and even initiate and complete workflows steps and assignments. The mobile app also allows you to store your favorite content right on your device for easy access, even if you are offline.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText ECM Everywhere environment in conjunction with Content Server 10.
Document and Content Management:
• Browse and search the Enterprise and Personal Workspace Volumes
• View object details, audit history, and categories and attributes for any object
• Download common formats to your device including PDF and Office files
• Edit existing documents and publish new versions
• Publish photos from your device album or directly from the camera
• Add content to your Favorites list which is synchronized with your Content Server favorites
• View favorite documents, even when the device is offline
• Attach documents and photos to email
• Cut, copy, and paste documents
• Create new folders
• Preview documents that are not supported natively by the device such as CAD drawings
Workflow and Task Management:
• Notifications for new task and workflow assignments
• View task assignment details and update task status
• Initiate Content Server Workflows from the Enterprise or Personal Workspaces
• Complete Workflow steps
• View workflow attachments and assignments
• View and search Pulse feeds for Content Server to monitor activity within the system
• Update your Pulse status
• Comment on Pulse entries
• View and add comments and attachments for content within the Personal and Enterprise Workspaces
• View comment threads
• Follow users on Pulse
The OpenText Tempo app provides Android users with access to their OpenText Tempo applications including Tempo Box, Tempo Note, and Tempo Social. This application, powered by OpenText AppWorks, provides a single interface to the Tempo family applications deployed by your organization.
NOTE: This app is designed to work with an OpenText Tempo environment. For more information on OpenText Tempo, please see http://www.opentext.com. This application is compatible with OpenText Tempo Box 10.5 and above, and Tempo Social 8.5 and above.
OpenText Tempo Box provides an innovative and secure way of easily synchronizing your important business files across multiple computers and mobile devices. Tempo Box also allows you to easily share information with other people – your colleagues, business partners, even customers. Best of all, the files and folders are safely managed within a secure content management system that lets you track, audit and manage your files and folders. Tempo Box lets you manage and control your information responsibly and on-premise or in the cloud while letting your users easily access and share information across devices.
Tempo Box lets you:
• Access, view and manage your files on your Android phone or tablet
• See who you are sharing files with and invite others to your folder
• Upload pictures, documents and videos to your shared Tempo folder
• Make files available offline by marking them as Favorites
• Instantly synchronize content across any number of devices, ensuring users have the latest version of information
• Open and edit files in other apps installed on your device
• Respond to sharing requests of folders by other Tempo users
• Securely store your files with local encryption, secured with your device passcode
• Direct integration with your corporate LDAP or AD directory makes sharing with other Tempo users fast and easy.
Tempo Note provides simple note taking capabilities with rich text capabilities directly from your mobile device. Integrated directly with Tempo Box, all of your notes are automatically synced with your Tempo Box folder and can be accessed from your mobile devices and through the Web UI.
Tempo Social arms users with tools such as blogs, wikis, social communities and real time team spaces that are designed with purpose to achieve a specific business goal, accessible on the desktop or from a mobile device, to help better connect them with their content, their co-workers and their customers. Tempo Social ensures that content and the conversations that can take place around that content is always current and accessible and can be shared with the right people at the right time both inside and outside the organization. Tempo Social creates a social destination where customers, users and partners can come together in the form of a community to help users to be more responsive and engaging.
Tempo Social lets you:
• Social network and connect with the right people at the right time to help you work better together
• Stay connected to your community and content that is important such as blog postings.
• Contribute content to your communities while mobile, such as post an image.
Rex the Engineer, has taken it upon himself to defeat problems harming his business. Rex has 15 increasingly difficult levels to overcome as his adversaries become faster and more prevalent. Rex’s speed and strategic plays help avoid his adversaries, but to defeat them he must use special abilities located around the maze, which are provided by OpenText Exceed onDemand®, Rex has all the tools he needs to collect all the pellets in the maze to complete each level. It’s up to you to make it happen!
Adversaries and Special Abilities include:
• Haxor (Lack of Security IP),
• Tiktox (Time-To-Market),
• Plex (Design Complexity), and
• Stax (Money).
By collecting the Exceed onDemand power pellets, Rex gains the ability to consume the business problems and navigate easily through the maze.
Throughout the game, bonus items will appear at the base of the pen. These bonus items represent additional features of OpenText Exceed onDemand.
• 3D Glasses - Unparalleled Graphic Performance
• Shield - Trusted Security and Compliancy
• Graph - Low cost Enterprise Scalability
• Mobile Device - Heightened Productivity
There are two additional ways that Rex can avoid and contain the business problems.
• Shock feature (one is accumulated with every level defeated) – Rex can send all the business problems back to their original pen.
• Cloak feature (only one is included with every game played) – Rex can become transparent and walk right through the business problems. Note: Your cloak can be refreshed with the collection of all four Exceed onDemand features.
Brought to you by OpenText Exceed onDemand©.
Visit http://www.opentext.com/VDC for more information.