IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
This app lets you access the world-famous XDA forums, plus reply to threads, add new ones, manage your PMs, and more!
The premium XDA app is ad-free and has additional features versus the free XDA app.
Please note: XDA Premium works best over WiFi or high speed cellular data. The first load might take the longest even if you're on WiFi.
very simple usability.
many people can use it easily at the same time.
they can edit and share many image and message real-timely.
Please download now!
This app can connect with PC.
we can compare many image on the whiteboard at the same time.
****** **** Connection of PC ******* *****
APP download from chrome web store .
+++ ++++ +++ How to use ++++ ++++
1. first screen: there is 3 button. (start) button is trial version. (private line) button is to need name & password. registration button is very simple registration.
2 whiteboard screen: there is many tool. you can write and erase line on the whiteboard if you tap pen tool or eraser tool.
keyboard tool is to type letter. when you tap keyboard tool , change yellow color filter on the whiteboard and size and color window come out for changing.
film tool is to paste image. camera tool is to paste photo you are taking.
3 yellow screen on the whiteboard: this is to decide position and size. please drug from l
top left to bottom right.
Have you ever wondered what the master communicators do and how they seem to make it look so easy?
In this textbook you’ll will take your communication skills to another galaxy! You’ll discover how people think, how they process information and what goes on behind the scenes (i.e in everyone’s brain) so you can tailor your communications to get what you need and the desired outcomes.
English Communication Skills is the activity of conveying information through the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior. It is the meaningful exchange of information between two or a group of living creatures.
Pragmatics defines communication as any sign-mediated interaction that follows combinatorial, context-specific and content-coherent rules. Communicative competence designates the capability to install intersubjective interactions, which means that communication is an inherent social interaction.
Are You Ready???
• Protects your calls, messages and files by strong symmetric and asymmetric cryptography thus no one else can see your private data.
• Peer-to-peer communication for voice calls.
• Encryption keys generated on demand, Diffie-Hellman protocol.
• Call encrypted by AES-256.
• Each user has own digital x509v3 certificate.
• Messages encrypted using RSA, AES, digitally signed.
• Encryption happens directly in the phone.
• Secure even if server gets compromised, no eavesdropping is possible.
• Contact list separated from the system contact list.
• Messages organized into threads.
• Application protected by PIN-lock screen.
• Secure encrypted storage for messages, call logs and contacts.
• Can be used in untrusted networks, such as free WiFi hotspots.
Calls happen directly between phones, server is used only for the call initialization. ZRTP is used as key-agreement protocol to negotiate the keys for symmetric encryption (AES-256) before the call is established. Keys are unique for each call and dropped right after call finishes.
End-to-end security provided by end user certificates, end-to-end privacy and authentication for your security.
Active development and support is provided.
Try PhoneX! Activate a free license directly from the application or buy a full license here https://www.phone-x.net
★ We have been chosen by Google as one of the best apps of 2013!
★ 5 million downloads in the free version.
★ Configurable to control plans of many carriers such as: Plan Telcel Pro, Telcel Plus, Movistar, Iusacell, Unefon, Comcel, Claro, Nextel (Plan Conexión, Navegación), Vodafone India, Aircel India, Airtel India, Tata Docomo, Idea and more. Start saving money now!
Functions to control your plan(Plan Monitor):
✔ Data Usage 3G, 4G
✔ Complete support for Plan Telcel Plus.
✔ Intelligent Caller ID (company, city and type)(available in some countries)
✔ Real time information about plan usage.
✔ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan.
✔ Display statistics of your plan.
✔ Exclude free numbers in calls and sms from statistics.
✔ Export Data Plan Register to Excel.
Functions for the free numbers:
✔ Auto hang up.
✔ Auto redial.
✔ Configure alert times based on each contact.
✔ Configure vibration alert.
✔ Configure sound alert.
✔ Fast dial from the app.
✔ Status bar notifications.
✔ Real time call tracking.
✔ Configure the days the application is enabled.
- The app is ideal to limit a call by cutting/hangup when a certain time has elapsed.
In the following page you can find information about these features and how to configure them:
Please let me know your comments, suggestions or bug reports to firstname.lastname@example.org (only english).
Our customers love Tablet Talk! Here's what some of them have to say:
★ "By far my most-used app. When I'm home my phone stays hidden on my desk."
★ "Officially the coolest app I have... Works great with the Nexus 7 and the HTC Thunderbolt phone."
★ "This is one of the most useful apps on Google Play."
★ "Love it! I've tried almost all of the tablet texting apps and I like this one the best! Most important to me is that It's private and secure - it doesn't use some third party company/website where my conversations are stored, all my texts are between the recipient and myself like they should be. I love the look, the layout, and the optional themes."
★ "I am a General Contractor and Tablet Talk is one of the most used apps on my Android phone and tablet. I will never be without it."
How does it work? Tablet Talk pairs your Android phone to an Android tablet over Bluetooth or WiFi (sorry, iPads, iPhones, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry are not supported). Incoming text messages on your phone instantly appear on your tablet. Start texting from a tablet on the larger keyboard, without having to reach for your phone! You can even make tablet phone calls (Bluetooth headset required).
★ Privacy. Unlike other Android texting apps, Tablet Talk directly syncs SMS/MMS messages between the tablet and Android phone. No uploading or saving on company servers.
★ Speed. Tablet SMS notifications are almost instant. The tablet rings in real-time when you have a call!
★ Flexibility. Text anywhere, anytime, with or without Internet access. No mobile data is used to sync SMS. Easily switch between Bluetooth and WiFi. You can even link your tablet over your Android phone’s Wi-Fi hotspot, or over Bluetooth when Bluetooth tethering!
★ Quick Reply Popups and rich expandable Notifications.
★ Caller ID. Do you use a Bluetooth headset with your phone? Combined with Tablet Talk, you can dial and answer calls on the tablet, including a full call log. The phone stays in your pocket, or in its charger!
★ Android support: Tablet Talk works with newer versions of Android, including Android 4.3 Jelly Bean (used on the new N7 tablet).
★ There's more: MMS & group MMS support, custom themes, DashClock Extensions, Android SMS delivery reports, emoticons/smilies, backup and restore tablet SMS to phone … the list goes on!
Install Tablet Talk on both your tablet and Android phone, but only pay for it once. After you buy the app on your tablet, it will be made free for your phone on the Play Store. Here’s how to complete the installation:
1. Open the Play Store on your phone.
2. Press menu and select Settings-> Accounts. Select the account used to get the app on your tablet.
3. Press the menu button again and select “My apps.” Tablet Talk should be listed and available to install.
Tablet Talk works with all popular Android SMS apps, and does not replace how you text on your phone. If you use Go SMS, Handcent, or MIUI please see the FAQ in Tablet Talk or the Tablet Talk website for a quick and easy fix if messages do not automatically sync to the tablet.
If you would like to try Tablet Talk we use a 48 hour refund policy. Just send us an email anytime after the Play Store 15-minute period.
Visit the Tablet Talk website at http://tablettalkapp.com to see the FAQ and get other tips!
• Nimcalls is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from Nimcalls with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
**You must be a paid Silent Circle subscriber to use this app.**
When a Silent Circle subscriber makes a phone call or video chats with another Silent Circle subscriber, that transmission is encrypted end-to-end from your own mobile device.
• Video/voice capability similar to Face Time – only secure.
• Free encrypted phone calls worldwide.
• Encrypted storage of your Silent Phone contacts.
• Import and encrypt existing contacts from your device.
• Super connectivity on existing 3G, 4G cell phone networks and WiFi.
Connect to non-subscribers with Silent World.
Connect securely for true privacy with crystal clear HD clarity and sound quality.
Silent Phone utilizes the open sourced ZRTP encryption protocol invented by Phil Zimmermann and Jon Callas, used worldwide for optimal security. ECDH-384 and AES 256 encryption algorithms.
As seen in Forbes, CNN, The Register, Business Insider, Gizmag, and other media outlets around the globe.
TCP is a connection-oriented transport service; it provides end-to-end reliability, resequencing, and flow control. TCP enables two hosts to establish a connection and exchange streams of data, which are treated in bytes. The delivery of data in the proper order is guaranteed. TCP can detect errors or lost data and can trigger retransmission until the data is received, complete and without errors.
- Enable to connect with Sony Visual Communication Systems PCS-XG100S and PCS-XG77S (*1)
Smartphones and tablets which the application has been installed can connect with Sony Visual Communication Systems and Server via standards-based communication protocol H.323. With this function, remote participants being outside the meeting room and lecture room can communicate with their colleagues, business partners and professors in a room with high-quality video and audio via their smartphones and tablets.
- Enable to show PC data sent from Visual Communication Systems
Presentations, spreadsheets and documents as well as movies and still images which are sent from Visual Communication Systems via H.239 standard protocol can be shown on the display of smartphones and tablets. In addition to face-to-face communication between attendees in a meeting, the application will build their relationship and collaboration by presentations.
Xperia Z1, Xperia Z, Xperia Tablet Z
Android Version 4.1
*1: To connect with PCS-XG100S and PCS-XG77S, it is necessary to install an option for mobile access to these products.
HD Visual Communication Mobile for Android application (“this application”, hereinafter), will connect with the Panasonic HD Visual Communications System (HD Visual Communication and Multi-Point Connection Software).
This connection lets you participate in one-to-one or Multi-Point videoconferences from your office or on the go.
How to use
Once this application is installed, register NAT Traversal service by following the screen instruction. Once registration is completed, you can make visual communication using either NAT Traversal service connection or IP address connection by registering.
NAT Traversal service is the network service to have HD Visual Communication in and out of company, and with this service, you can set up a communication environment easily without a complicated router setting, such as VPN structure.
For further information, please contact Panasonic videoconference dealers.
- This application may not operate correctly due to the terminal specifications.
- Audio/video quality of visual communication may be varied or connection may not be made depends on the network environment.
- Set a Screen lock for security purpose.
- Direct reply will not be sent even if you connect to the developer’s e-mail address.
It is different from most existing products by being free and by its natural language generation with features such as inflection, tenses, using the user's gender (via settings) to alter the first-person sentences and more.
Also, my friends have found using this application to be a fun way to learn basics of new language. :)
The application includes 1000+ icons, categorised and accessible through search. It supports French pretty well, and there is a prototype for English.
Other features include:
* recent pictograms (each category has a tab listing most recently used ones)
* icons tagged with the 6 SPC colors (actions, names, descriptives etc.) for easier identification
* option to display text in capital letters
* option to softly speak each individual word when icon is pressed
* compatibility with both tablets and mobile phones
DONATE TO HELP THIS IMPROVE:
If you liked the application, you may donate to allow me to add new features/improvements much more quickly: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=DY6954755BM48
* Make sure you have a text-to-speech engine properly installed (depending on your device, go to “Settings –> Language & Input-> Text-to-Speech output”, or to “Settings->Install voice data” or alike).
* To use French or English you have to set your phone/tablet language to the one you wish to use (go to your phone settings)
The application includes 5000+ ARASAAC pictograms limited to non-commercial use (Creative Commons) that must be redistributed under the same licence.
Author of the pictograms: Sergio Palao / Origin: ARASAAC / License: CC (BY-NC-SA)
+ Rapid launch of the app
+ Rich-featured search box and the ability to do quick search in many services (Google, Bing, Yahoo, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, eBay, Wikipedia)
+ Advanced features for effective browsing and sharing content
1. Fast readiness for entering query immediately after launching
2. Autocomplete search query
3. Easy choice of service for search
4. Visual history for easy access to recently visited websites
5. Easy way to move between several opened tabs
6. Collection of shortcuts of popular websites includes news, sports and social networks.
7. Easy managing of Bookmarks list
8. Smart visual history for fast access to the recent visited websites
9. Integrated readability function for transforming large articles into convenient view for reading
10. Interactive page with various Widgets:
Inspiring Quotes, Search Trends, App of The Week and others.
If you find a bug please send us your feedback directly from the application or just write to email: email@example.com
If you like our app please write a good review in the App Store and share link to the app with your friends.
Enjoy browsing the Web with this amazing app!
Sidebar is only available via invite to our private beta customer program.
★ What is Sidebar?
Sidebar is safe and easy mobile text messaging for your service business.
★ What problem does Sidebar solve?
Getting the word out to your staff is hard
when they don’t have corporate email
and don’t sit at a desk all day.
We solve that.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
Also comes with the ability to export your beads into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Currently supported bead Companies:
- Mill Hill
- Miyuki Delica! (11/0 normal and hex, 15/0, 10/0 normal and hex, 8/0 normal and hex)
You can also now backup and restore your yarn/template lists if your phone dies! You can also import your backed up yarns into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Thanks to Molly for the app idea and all of the preloaded yarn templates!
PLEASE NOTE: unless I am mistaken bar codes are simply a way for retailers to database goods. As I have no access to a retail database, it would be impossible to add barcode scanning. If someone has better information than I've been able to find, please email me!
- Lorna's Laces Yarn
- Brown Sheep Company
- Frog Tree
- Philosopher's Wool
- Lion Brand
- needle/hook inventory
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
Please don't forget to rate and leave a comment!
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at email@example.com and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?