IM+ Pro supports all major IM services, including Google Talk, Yahoo!, AIM/iChat, ICQ, MeinVZ, Gadu-Gadu, RenRen, Jabber, mig33, SINA Weibo, Fetion, Yandex IM, Odnoklassniki.Ru and Mail.Ru Agent.
Below you may find the list of other amazing features which will definitely take your mobile IM experience to the next level:
***NEW AMAZING FEATURE FOR YOUR SECURITY***
We are happy to introduce OTR encryption to your messages that makes your communication safe and secure. IT'S FREE!
- UI is optimized for both smartphones and tablet computers
- Send text messages, photos, and voice notes
- Group chats in AIM, ICQ
- Chat history
- Multiple accounts per service
- Create personal and geo status messages
- Customize your IMing experience with different sound notifications and emoticons
- Master password option
- Typing notifications
- Off-The-Record (OTR) messaging
…and we're not done yet, new IM+ features will keep coming!
Always on, always instant, always fun.
Follow @implus on Twitter and Like www.facebook.com/plusim to get the latest updates from IM+ team!
IM+® is a registered trademark of SHAPE GmbH.
AIM® is a registered trademark of AOL LLC.
ICQ® is a trademark owned by ICQ.
Yahoo!® is a registered trademark of Yahoo Inc.
Jabber® is a registered trademark of Jabber Inc.
Google™ Talk, GTalk is a trademark of Google Inc.
Facebook® is a trademark of Facebook, Inc.
Sony-Ericsson LiveDock - com.sonyericsson.extras.ATTACHED
• Protects your calls and messages by strong symmetric and asymmetric cryptography thus no one else can see your private data.
• Encryption keys generated on demand, Diffie-Hellman protocol.
• Call encrypted by AES or Twofish.
• Each user has own digital x509v3 certificate.
• Messages encrypted using RSA, AES, digitally signed.
• Encryption happens directly in the phone.
• Secure even if server gets compromised, no eavesdropping is possible.
• Contact list separated from the system contact list.
• Messages organized into threads.
• Can be used in untrusted networks, such as free WiFi hotspots.
Calls happen directly between phones, server is used only for the call initialization (SIP protocol). ZRTP is used as key-agreement protocol to negotiate the keys for symmetric encryption (AES, Twofish) before the call is established. Keys are unique for each call and dropped right after call finishes.
End-to-end security provided by end user certificates, end-to-end privacy and authentication for your security.
To purchase a license or to obtain 7-day free trial, please visit www.phone-x.net
Active development and support is provided.
Pic-A-Pec works by scrolling through pages of icons, selecting the desired symbol which is visually sent to the sentence area. Upon sentence completion it can be presented to the listener or read out by the text to talk function. Each step of the process mimics physical picture exchange, only the user can do so using a platform that does not attract negative social stigma.
Pic-A-Pec has been developed by a behavioural therapist with experience teaching and implementing picture exchange systems, giving an understanding of the challenges and requirements of meeting the needs of its users. It has been developed as an element to assist individuals and families by being time and cost effective.
Please note: Mayer-Johnson Images in screenshots and video are not currently included with the app.
Keywords: PECS, Autism, AAC, Text-to-speech, non-verbal, ASD
The Picture Communication Symbols ©1981–2011 by Mayer-Johnson LLC. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. Used with permission.
Boardmaker® is a trademark of Mayer-Johnson LLC.
You can either block any number from your contacts list, calls, and messages logs, or add unwanted number manually.
Numbers from the blacklist are blocked quietly and without any signs of a call. Whatever you do, you will not be distracted by phone calls or SMS.
Calls Blacklist saves all blocked calls and SMS in a journal. Don't worry, you will never lose any important call or message.
This call blocker also boasts some convenient setting options, such as the ability to block private numbers, or to disable notifications.
- Numbers blacklist (blocking incoming calls and SMS).
- Whitelist (never blocked numbers).
- Blocked calls and SMS journal.
- Blocking anonymous (private) numbers.
- Blocking all incoming calls.
- Blocking all incoming SMS.
- Notification of blocked calls and SMS (can be disabled in the settings).
- Password protection.
- Saving blacklist to file.
- Loading blacklist from file.
- robust call blocker.
- works on all devices.
- easy to use.
- lightweight and robust.
- does not consume memory or CPU resources.
Paid version of the application does not contain advertising.
You can try the free version before you buy this application.
If you have any questions about the program, please let us know by e-mail: email@example.com
Featured in Time Magazine "50 Best Android Apps for 2013" Must-have Android apps for newbies and enthusiasts alike. Read more: http://techland.time.com/2013/07/01/50-best-android-apps-for-2013/slide/ninja-sms/
*** NOTICE: Go SMS Pro, Handcent SMS and MySMS users must DISABLE those apps OR make sure you install HoverChat before those other apps (you might need to uninstall them then re-install if you already have them on your phone). These apps fight with HoverChat for priority to receive messages from the system. If you do not want to disable them, please do not download HoverChat and give a low rating ***
Tired of having to switch windows or pause videos just to answer an incoming message? HoverChat enables true multitasking by allowing you to read and reply to incoming messages without ever leaving your current screen.
Follow us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ninjasmsapp
★ Multiple floating windows at the same time
★ Drag and drop windows anywhere with ease
★ Collapse mode helps minimize popups for easy access anytime
★ Anti-NSA mode: Encrypt messages while sending to contacts so your phone carrier or government cannot read it... Ninja Style!
★ Option to save messages on your phone encrypted to prevent other apps reading your SMS messages
★ Emoji Support :)
★ Notification animation for new incoming messages in minimized chat windows
★ Maximize mode allows you to switch to full texting mode in an instant
★ Transparency mode to help you view other windows in the background as you read and reply to messages
★ Settings panel lets you control which contacts the app will show popups for
★ 1 easy switch to enable and disable anytime
★ Efficient battery usage so you can keep the popups open as long as you want
★ Elegant design and graphics
HoverChat lets you have similar popup features as Facebook's new "Chat Heads" feature without needing to replace your current launcher. Plus, we support all phones 2.2+ already :) (including HD devices such as Samsung Galaxy S 4, Sony Z, HTC One X etc.)
We'd like to hear from you. Email us features you'd like to see in upcoming releases.
We respect your privacy. These are the permissions requested by the app and an explanation why we are asking you for them:
- Reading/Editing/Sending Messages: We use this to help you read and reply to SMS messages from within the popup windows
- Reading your contacts: This is to provide you full control to select which contacts you want the popup windows to show up for
- Drawing over apps: We use this permission to display the popup window hovering over your apps. We also give you permission to minimize or close it at any time.
- Vibrate permission: To notify you of new incoming messages depending on your phone's sound profile
** NOTE ** HoverChat uses your phone carrier's normal SMS plan to send messages. Check with your phone carrier for their price offerings
Have you ever wondered what the master communicators do and how they seem to make it look so easy?
In this textbook you’ll will take your communication skills to another galaxy! You’ll discover how people think, how they process information and what goes on behind the scenes (i.e in everyone’s brain) so you can tailor your communications to get what you need and the desired outcomes.
English Communication Skills is the activity of conveying information through the exchange of thoughts, messages, or information, as by speech, visuals, signals, writing, or behavior. It is the meaningful exchange of information between two or a group of living creatures.
Pragmatics defines communication as any sign-mediated interaction that follows combinatorial, context-specific and content-coherent rules. Communicative competence designates the capability to install intersubjective interactions, which means that communication is an inherent social interaction.
Are You Ready???
RAY is a smartphone specially designed to use by visually impaired and blind users.
RAY leverages the latest mobility technologies and Internet cloud services to increase independence, enrich social life and improve accessibility of essential services for the visually impaired.
RAY mobile device provides a unique user interface that enables eye-free operation and easy interaction using touch and sound only. In addition, it provides a complete and holistic system that is built using four types of display elements making it easy for users to learn, practice and use.
Features and Capabilities:
- Eye-Free user interface
Touch-screen based inputs using finger gestures
Homogeneous interfaces across all system functions
Single gesture access to frequently used functions
One hand operation
- Over the WEB remote assistance
Automatic backup and restore of all system functions
Over the WEB management of device features
Remote identification and device discovery
- Telephony services
Making and receiving calls
Dialing numbers in your Contacts List
Complete call history
Reading out the name or number of incoming calls
- SMS and messaging
Writing and receiving SMS messages
Complete email support
Reading out text messages and emails using TTS services
- Contacts list services
Favorite numbers with quick access technology
Managing contacts on RAY or from a website
- Book/Magazine subscription and reading services
Connecting directly to online library services
Downloading online audio content
Reading audio content with speed control
- Additional services
Voice recorder and notes management system
On-line scheduler synched to the WEB and Internet
Time and sleep clock applications
Remote assistance for images
Reading out your current location using GPS
- Android OS support
Ability to invoke native Android applications from RAY interfaces
Ability to completely move to native Android mode
very simple usability.
so, we can use it easily each other !!
This app can connect with PC.
we can compare many image on the whiteboard at the same time.
****** **** Connection of PC ******* *****
APP download from chrome web store .
+++ ++++ +++ How to use ++++ ++++
1. first screen: there is 3 button. (start) button is trial version. (private line) button is to need name & password. registration button is very simple registration.
2 whiteboard screen: there is many tool. you can write and erase line on the whiteboard if you tap pen tool or eraser tool.
keyboard tool is to type letter. when you tap keyboard tool , change yellow color filter on the whiteboard and size and color window come out for changing.
film tool is to paste image. camera tool is to paste photo you are taking.
3 yellow screen on the whiteboard: this is to decide position and size. please drug from l
top left to bottom right.
**** ****** notice ***** *** *******
Please change time of "sleep".
I recommend more than 5 minutes.
Because when getting "sleep",this app disconnected by your phone.
Setting → Display→ sleep
• Nimcalls is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from Nimcalls with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
To use LetMeTalk, no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary. Therefore you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
At the first start of LetMeTalk, the app will download a data package with all images (about 70MB).
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
✔ more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
✔ voice support for images and sentences
✔ unlimited creation of new categories and adding new images
✔ pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
✔ load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
✔ keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
✔ share your profile easily with other devices
✔ load new profiles from our forum directly within LetMeTalk
✔ switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
✔ supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
✔ voice, if used language is supported by installed text to speech engine
PictoVerb is an augmentative and alternative communication app for tablets and smartphones. It transforms universally recognizable symbols into audio sentences, helping people with speech impairments communicate.
Who do we recommend it for?
To everyone - regardless of age - who are hindered in communication because of congenital or acquired conditions. PictoVerb has already given voice to people living with autism, aphasia or intellectual disabilities.
● Hungarian (Magyar)
● Maltese (Malti)
● More to come ( contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org )
● 150 default pictures in 8 thematic categories (Foods, Drinks, Personal care, Sentiments, Clothing, Free time, Tools, Nursing)
● Adjustable button and grid size
● Child Safety Lock protecting the settings menu
● New folders, new pictures can be added, own voice can be recorded
● Easy to use, easy to learn
This application is suitable for pocket phones, bigger screen phones and tablets.
The AACSpeechBuddy solution allows users to quickly and easily create customized Speech Sets using their own photos or collected images, or using images from the AACSpeech.com image repository.
With the AACSpeech.com image repository you have access to over 2000+ images from the Mulberry Symbols collection by Paxtoncrafts Charitable Trust.
These images are internationally recognized standardized PECS images, and are now available FREE for use in your own custom speech sets.
Users can also share content with each other , allowing Teachers & Parents to create and share Speech Sets - that can be loaded onto the AACSpeechBuddy APP
Teachers & Parents can create and group Speech Sets into profiles - which allow the sets to load on ANY AACSpeechBuddy Application - by simply entering the profile #ID in the AACSpeechBuddy App
Once the Speech Sets are loaded they DO NOT require a network connection to run - the App and Desktop Application only requires a live internet connection when loading new or updated speech sets.
Once the Speech Sets are loaded the APP and Applications access the Speech Sets locally.
Grace App is a non-speaking, simple picture exchange system developed for people with Autism to communicate their needs independently. Users can select pictures to form a semantic sentence which they can then share, by tilting the device to create a full-screen view, and pointing at each card to hear the listener read each word.
With practice, the user learns to attempt their own vocalisations with the pictures serving as a back-up or prompt. The goal of the Grace App is to encourage independent social interaction with the user taking control of what they want to say.
Grace App comes with a basic vocabulary of pictures, but it can be fully customized using the device camera, stored photographs or images saved from the internet and added to your device album.
Double-tap a card in the sentence to remove it, and tap and hold on a photo in the Photos category to delete it.
Grace has been improved with the feedback of users world wide - if you have any suggestions or need support, please contact us at www.graceapp.com or visit our Facebook page.
The Grace App Manual, a guide for introducing an augmentative communication system is also available free on the site.
It is aimed at non-verbal kids on the Autism Spectrum and for anyone who could benefit from visual communication tools (regardless of label!).
A free set of images is provided via the website or for download via the app.
Voice synthesis is achieved through the use of the built in Android Text to Speech capabilities or eSpeak can be used if the native TTS is missing.
If you experience difficulties with the app please contact me before leaving negative feedback/reviews and I'll do my best to help.
If you enjoyed using the app please take the time to provide a rating in the market.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?
You can also now backup and restore your yarn/template lists if your phone dies! You can also import your backed up yarns into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Thanks to Molly for the app idea and all of the preloaded yarn templates!
PLEASE NOTE: unless I am mistaken bar codes are simply a way for retailers to database goods. As I have no access to a retail database, it would be impossible to add barcode scanning. If someone has better information than I've been able to find, please email me!
- Lorna's Laces Yarn
- Brown Sheep Company
- Frog Tree
- Philosopher's Wool
- Lion Brand
- needle/hook inventory
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
Please don't forget to rate and leave a comment!
Also comes with the ability to export your beads into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Currently supported bead Companies:
- Mill Hill
- Miyuki Delica! (11/0 normal and hex, 15/0, 10/0 normal and hex, 8/0 normal and hex)