The editor window floats right above your screen so it truly feels like it is INTEGRATED right into Minecraft PE!
Never again will you have to switch apps every time you want to give yourself a diamond sword to kill of those obnoxious creepers!!!
With this Inventory Editor app, you can give yourself virtually limitless items, shining new armor, even eggs to spawn animals to create a farm! You even now have the ability to give yourself item packs! Like a diamond armor set, or Gold Tools!
Here is a list of the features provided by this app:
+ A very clean and simple UI
+ Selecting new items is a breeze!!
+ Add Item
+ Give yourself 255 of any item!!!
+ Replicate an Item
+ Repair a tool
+ Repair ALL tools
+ Delete an item
+ Clear your inventory
+ Make time day
+ Make time night
+ Easy way to choose which item you want to edit! Just put it in the first spot in your inventory's hot bar!
+ No need to search through a long list of items!!!
Please note: This app will only work on Survival Worlds. Also, it is not meant for multi-player worlds, but it will work on them as long as the person editing his inventory IS the host.
*This app is not Minecraft, nor is it affiliated with Minecraft or Mojang in any way.
how many skeins of yarn is needed for that next project. This app quickly and easily
converts measurements to and from yards, grams, meters and ounces by doing the
math for you.
Yarn Calculator now comes with a Yarn Estimator. The estimator will help you figure the yardage of any scrap yarn you may have laying around. Note: You must have a scale that weighs to the nearest tenth of a gram.
1.91: added ability to backup data. Open menu and select "Backup App Data". Your app data will be queued for back up on google's cloud storage and when you install Knitting Stash on another phone or reinstall the app your data will be restored.
1.2: quick fix for Force Close in Counters tab.
0.9:added delete confirmation dialog
added Needed Shopping field to Projects. added ability to sort hooks by size or type.
The Inventory app is great for shopping, insurance, or even managing clutter. Imagine you are out shopping for candles. Are your candle holders a set of three or a matching pair? Simply check the Inventory app to find out! Do the kids have enough notebooks for school? What's in my fridge right now? Stop wandering around guessing and get this app!
Your house or apartment is full of things you should be keeping track of. All of these app features can help:
- Store the name, description, and location of any item
- Adjust item amounts and stock easily
- Search function to find your items quickly
- Preloaded with a listing of over 50 room names making location information a breeze
- Simple easy to use interface
- No annoying advertisements
A must have collection of tools for those who spin yarn. Contains tools for:
* Calculator for YPP, Project Estimator, Niddy Noddy and Plied WPI
Use Long-Press from Listings for options, as well as the Menu button on Entry screens
Email me with any problems or questions
- Intelligent row counter (informs you of completion, stitch increase/decrease and pattern rows)
- Store photos and detailed notes of all your projects
- Import and edit all your Ravelry projects
- View your Ravelry Stash (edit coming soon!)
- Store your knitting needle and crochet hook inventory
- Needle and hook size conversions between US and metric
- Yarn weight standards chart
- Calculate the amount you need for a substitute wool or yarn for your pattern
- A variety of light and dark themes
I'm constantly looking for ways to improve your experience, if you have any comments or suggestions please feel free to email me.
Or better yet, come say hi in our group on Ravelry - http://www.ravelry.com/groups/knitwits-for-android
Crochet or knit? Count your rows and stitches with stitch counter. Stitch counter supports multi-projects and separate row counter / stitch counter. No more need to keep track on paper or with the awkward plastic counters. Create a project and Stitch Counter will auto save all your progress. Stitch Counter offers two styles for counting stitches. The simple layout is perfect for your row counting and allows you to set repeats for patterns. The advanced layout allows for both a Stitch and Row counter. It supports a option to count by a multiplier (Example. Counts up by 5). Customize Stitch Counter with your own backgrounds to give it that personal touch.
Stitch & Row Counter
Create & Load Projects
Backgrounds (Customize Stitch Counter with your own pictures.)
Onscreen Menu Button (Perfect for Kindle Fire users.)
Keep Screen Alive ( So you don’t have to keep unlocking your phone.)
Clock (Shows Current Time)
Alarm (Do you only have a few minutes. Then set the alarm to remind you when to stop.)
Simple & Advanced Layouts
Embedded Help File
- Setup multiple stitch counters/projects
- Keep track of your needle stash with the needle inventory module
- Row counters and inventory are automatically saved to the database
- Link rows and repeats
- Keep a tally of total rows and repeats
- Backup and restore your stitch counters and inventory
- List of knitting abbreviations
- Knitting needle gauge conversion
- Length and weight unit converters
- Area calculator
We respect your privacy completely! We do NOT collect, store or share any of your personal information.
This is a standalone free app... no registration or additional fees are required. Internet access is not required to use the basic features of this app.
Required permissions for installation:
INTERNET - Needed to email the developer for support and serve ads.
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to back up database to sdcard
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to restore database from sdcard
Suggestions, comments, critiques and bug reports are always welcome... send me an email and I'll respond.
Developed by a knitter, for knitters!
Long press Project name to get delete option. Long press counter name for counter options.
To set Stay Awake and Sound global defaults use the Settings option from the Menu on the main app screen. Toggling the value from the project view is just for the current operation and will get reset to the default the next time you open the project.
See website for full feature/release notes.
Please email me with any questions or problems!
+fix for error with older versions due to 4.2.1
+ fix for error with newer android and click sound looping until force quit
+Add the ability to set a minimum for a counter. Handy for when you need to repeat a range of pattern rows (i.e. repeat rows 9-15 six times)
If current value is less than the minimum when using the Set screen, the current value is set to the minimum.
~Modified Edit Note screen to fill screen with edit box and add scroll! Save/Cancel option through Menu button
~Add Toggle Sound to Project Menu (as well as through the settings on the main screen)
* Tons of categories to effectively organize your items
* Bartering helper - shows you what items you have an excess of
* Easy, intuitive interface...start adding items immediately!
* Option to search for any of your items on Amazon with 1 click
* Email entire list of saved items
* Option to arrange items alphabetically or in the order they were saved
* Backup all data to SD card and share backup file via email, Dropbox, etc
* Very minimal ads
* IT'S FREE!
The network access permission is only required to show the small ads at the bottom of the screen. No entered data is ever transmitted from your device.
The external storage permission is required to backup the data to the SD card.
Counter designed for knitters to keep track of knitting work in mutliply projects. For each project, two counters are available: a row counter and repeat row counter to keep number of repeats in more complicated patterns. When repeat row number is set to 0 or remains empty, the repeats are not being increased.
If you have a 4 row repeat pattern, set "repeat row number" to 4 and check the box "link counters". The counter starts with number 0, since at the beginning you haven't made any row yet. After 1 row, click plus, counter will increase to 1, which means you have finished one row of your pattern. While making row number 4 the counters shows 3, after you finish 4th row and click plus, the counter will restart Row number to 0 and increase Repeat number to 1. That means you have finished your first repeat of the pattern and haven't done any rows of the next repeat yet. When you finish your 4 row repeat pattern and want to set a 6 row repeat pattern, simply change the field "repeat row number" to 6. When you don't want to use any complicated pattern anymore and just count the rows, uncheck the "link counter" box.
If you have any questions or ideas to make it more comfortable for you, simply email me.
Can be used also as standard counter to keep track of whatever needs to be tracked :)
-create new project
-set name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-update name, row count, repeat row number, repeat count
-delete each project from main counter screen (with confirmation)
-delete multiple projects from project list (with confirmation)
The background of borrowed or lent inventory becomes yellow when a due date is coming up and red if it is overdue. You can also send an automatically generated reminder by text, email, or phone call.
Please feel free to send us email to let us know any idea to improve the application, we are more than happy to provide the features at our best for your valuable feedback.
Кроме того, приложение является официальным клиентом системы проверки подлинности товаров “Контрафакту.нет”. Найдите стикер “Контрафакту.нет” на товаре, отсканируйте его при помощи камеры вашего Android-телефона и проверьте, является ли этот товар подлинным.
«Контрафакту.нет» – это универсальный сервис проверки подлинности различных товарных групп и единиц. Система дает гарантированную возможность быстро определить подлинность приобретенного изделия при помощи нескольких способов проверки индивидуального товарного кода.
Преимущества системы «Контрафакту.нет» для покупателей:
Покупателям всевозможных товаров система «Контрафакту.нет» позволяет обезопасить себя от покупки контрафактной продукции, не тратить денежные средства впустую, приобретая некачественные подделки, которые сегодня зачастую выдаются за оригиналы. Дополнительным преимуществом сервиса является то, что проверить подлинность товара можно прямо на месте (в магазине, торговом центре или дорогом бутике) при помощи смс-сообщения или мобильного приложение “Контрафакту.нет”.
Преимущества системы «Контрафакту.нет» для производителей и продавцов продукции
Производителям и продавцам товаров сервис «Контрафакту.нет» предоставляет возможность защитить собственную продукцию от фальсификации, выявить точки продажи контрафактных изделий и получить подробные данные о мошенниках, занимающихся подделкой.
Этот способ защиты собственной продукции является максимально результативным при минимальных финансовых затратах на обслуживание.
Дополнительными преимуществами системы «Контрафакту.нет» для изготовителей и распространителей фирменной продукции является возможность получения точной маркетинговой информации посредством сервиса и дополнительная реклама товара и торговой марки.
- Export your floss into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
- Keep track of how many of a certain floss you have. Mark a floss as "need" so it shows up on the Shopping List screen.
- Filter a floss list by color number or color for easy finding. (textbox at bottom of checklist screen)
- Sort a floss list by color number or color. (hit menu button on checklist screen)
Floss companies supported:
- Weeks Dye Works
- Gentle Arts
- Coats and Clark
- Crescent Colours
- The Caron Collection
- Rainbow Gallery (Thanks Teresa!)
- Carrie's Creations
- Hand-Dyed Floss (by Vicki Clayton) (Thanks Joanne!)
- Thread Gatherer
- Dinky Dyes (Thanks Joanne!)
- Glissen Gloss (Thanks Joanne!)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
Thanks to Christine Bennett of http://www.purple-pony.com/ for the icon!
@James (May 23, 2011): I included this in very next update. Thanks for your suggestion! :)
@firsttimeholmes (August 19, 2011): I'd thought about this, but it's a very rigorous and subjective behavior. I'm not ruling it out, however. :)
@(empty) (October 12, 2011): Please let me know what Anchor threads aren't right and I can easily fix them! A 1-star rating seems harsh for a problem I can solve pretty easily if I knew what to fix.
Also comes with the ability to export your beads into Stitcher's Helper as project items!
Email email@example.com with bug reports.
Currently supported bead Companies:
- Mill Hill
- Miyuki Delica! (11/0 normal and hex, 15/0, 10/0 normal and hex, 8/0 normal and hex)
- Easy to use grid system
- Add your own folders/nodes to any existing node
- Add pictures to nodes/folders you add
- Hide or delete existing nodes
- Save phrases for later use
- Many prefilled nodes and folders
NOTE: The first thing this app does is installs the android text-to-speech engine if it can't be found. At the moment the app requires the TTS stuff, but in the future I'll be making the TTS installation transition nicer and add an option to run the app without it entirely.
I built this app for use with my daughter on the autistic spectrum with very limited speech skills. However, it could easily be used for anyone with the following:
- On the autism spectrum
- Asperger syndrome
- Verbal aphasia
I apologize for the lack of helpful icons, but I don't have the budget to hire an icon designer. However, I did give you the ability to take your own picture and assign it to a node being added.
I'm always looking for suggestions! If you feel there's something that could be done better or a feature that's missing, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I love interacting with my users and several of my existing apps are suggestions from them. :)
- Several calculators for calculating yardage, cost, or some other measurement. Send me an email at email@example.com and suggest more!
- Project tracking. Mark your project as "In Progress", "On Hold", or "Completed".
- Attach pictures to projects
- Attach project items to projects. These can be either any of the below calculators with your yardage and data saved, or simply a needed item.
- Projects also have space for pattern information and notes.
- Automatically generated shopping list page that can either be added on the fly or marked as "Include on Shopping List" on the project item edit screen. These items are grouped by project for easy organization.
- Import data from other OpeWare apps (Bead Checklist, Floss Checklist, Yarn Inventory)! Select the menu button after selecting a project to bring up a list of files you can import from, select one, then select the items to import into your project!
Current list of calculators:
- Yardage: Squares
- Yardage: Half Square Triangles
- Yardage: Quarter Square Triangles
- Yardage: Rectangles
- Yardage: 45 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: 60 Degree Diamonds
- Yardage: Equilateral Triangles
- Border: Mitered
- Border: Squared
- Rectangle Diagonal Measurement
- The icon is a quilt square made by my wife: (http://www.etsy.com/shop/RedClayQuilts?ref=seller_info, http://redclayquilts.blogspot.com/)
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with bug reports.
@Prontip (March 14, 2012): I tried to contact to see if I could help explain how others use the app and even offer a refund but never heard back.
@Hannah (February 15, 2012): Please email me if there is some ambiguity so I can correct it!
@Nuria (October 25, 2011): Not sure what you're referring to. Maybe you're confusing this app with Floss Checklist?