Achieving excellence in QUALITY, COST and DELIVERY with process Digitization & Transformation to Industry 4.0 is the need of every manufacturing company.
RIYO app is for manufacturing companies who wish to achieve higher quality, higher productivity and higher profitability. RIYO software suite from OpExWorks Solutions Pvt. Ltd. enables manufacturing companies with process digitization and transformation to Industry 4.0. RIYO a cloud based solution offered on SaaS - Software as a service model.
Modules included in RIYO software suite are Quality Management System, Productivity Management System and Maintenance Management System. By deploying RIYO software suite manufacturers will make their digital transformation journey easy and simple.
Stay connected with your plant always with RIYO app even when you are move for quick and effective corrective action with enough real time alerts, real time data and past data available at your finger tip for your decision support.
In Quality Management system, we provide many modules which includes..
1. Registration of concerns – Internal to your plant or raised by customer
2. Analysis of these concerns by 8D analysis
3. Improvements made either in form of CAPA – Corrective actions preventive actions, Kaizen and Pokayoke.
4. Gauge calibration with alerts for calibration due and overdue
5. Audit NC management for your internal audits and customers audits
6. Final and process inspection with PDI report generation
7. Rejection PPM analysis in internal or final inspection or by customer
8. Preparing quality planning documents like Process flow charts, FMEA – failure mode effect analysis and Control plant. Also a complete revision management is provided for this document which often is a weak area.
In production and productivity management system we provide modules for
1. Daily machine wise production
2. Production Stoppages monitoring
3. Machine wise OEE – Overall Equipment effectiveness monitoring
4. Production process stoppages monitoring on a monthly basis for effective corrective actions.
In maintenance management system, we provide modules for
1. Preventive maintenance
2. Breakdown maintenance
3. MTBF – Mean time between failure analysis
4. MTTR – Mean time to repair analysis
5. Down time analysis
6. Improvement actions for downtime reduction using why why analysis and Kaizen
7. Maintenance spare parts availability monitoring