Avoid the device to loss the GPS signal, and spend many seconds waiting for a new GPS lock.
This app will only require your GPS to turn on, and will leave it on until you request it to unlock the GPS.
Total Controller is remote control for TVs, DVDs, Projectors and many others.
It uses the mobile phones' built-in IR blaster to transmit control actions to the device you want to control.
Total Controller works the same way as all of your remote controls do. And.. is universal!
Currently the application works best with:
- Audio systems and amplifiers, car audio systems
- Laptop remotes
- Cameras, Projectors
- RC cars and helicopters
- CD, DVD and Video players, Satellite receivers
It is tested and works well with:
- Toshiba TVs.
Other famous electronic device producers available in the app are:
- Acer, Apple, Dell, Fujitsu, Lenovo
- Canon, Nikon, Olympus
- Grundig, Insignia, Philips, Sanyo, Sharp
- Kenwood, Sega, Sony
- Motorola, Nokia
and many others.
You can easily check all of them after installation from the list of manufacturers or using the search bar.
Total Controller works as Samsung remote, TV remote, LG remote and many other TVs and not only.
If your phone does not have IR blaster we are sorry, but you won't be able to use the application properly.
Any feedback - positive or not - is highly appreciated.
We are really working on making the application better and more useful.
You can contact us through our Facebook page, Twitter or Google+.
If you want to help us translate the application into your language - please write us an email on email@example.com. We'll send you the texts and you'll help all the people from your country and anywhere in the world who speak your language.
Special thanks to the people who helped us translate the app.
Lukasz Szczurek - Polish
David Lazzeri - Italian
Adrià Oltra Bernal - Spanish
Stefka Ganeva - German
Marija Rakocevic - Serbian
Sébastien Lebeau - French
Yavor Ganev - Romanian
Vasilena Karagenchidis - Greek
Gyuldzhan Dzhebirova - Turkish
Kiril Genev - Russian
Adrià Oltra Bernal - Catalan
László Márk Tóth - Hungarian
Andreas Engström - Swedish
- Browse files in real-time (Documents, Video & Audio)
- Download items for offline browsing
- Offline browsing storage quota
- Upload photos from an Android device directly to an ASUSTOR NAS
- Cross-cloud file transfers
- Instant file sharing
- Monitor file transfer status
*For use with ADM 2.0 and above
New in version 1.1: If your smartphone or tablet doesn't have a camera with flash, no problem! The app will use the screen to transmit messages by changing the background color and alternating between black and white. Check out the video to see the app in action.
It's an app to view the details of your Airtel Broadband Internet Connection.
1. DSL Broadband Internet id
2. High Speed Broadband Internet Data Limit
3. Available Broadband Internet Balance
4. Days Left in your Broadband Internet bill cycle
All this in a brand new DESIGN.
Guess what more UPDATES Coming Soon.........
This is not an official Smart Bytes App ;P
1) Sign-In interface:
* User can click "Forgot Password" to reset password
* User can click "Help" to go to Help Center and read user guides
2) Device interface:
* All IP Cameras are listed with online/offline status
* User can tap an online IP Camera to watch video
* User can zoom in or zoom out video
* If IP Camera supports Pan/Tilt, user can pan or tilt video while watching it
* User can take a video snapshot and view it in the photo album
* User can turn on one-way audio, which is from IP Camera to Android Phone
* User can change IP Camera's name
* User can update IP Camera's agent when an upgrade agent is available
3) Video interface (Multiple-Camera videos):
* All online IP Cameras will be automatically displayed
* User can also tap a specific video to watch a single video
* If there are more than one page, user can swipe to go to next page