Spokane Historical is a collaborative project with interpretive stories developed by students and faculty in the Public History Program and Department of History at Eastern Washington University. You can find more information about Eastern Washington University’s Public History Program and its History Department on the web at: http://bit.ly/HngDuR .
• Interactive map with more than 75 geo-located stories and topics (at launch)
• Historic images
• Oral history audio
• Documentary videos
• Directions to each site using Google Maps
• Sharing with Facebook, Twitter, and email
• Search stories and browse tours or use the map to see nearby points of interest
• Historical content: Public History Program at Eastern Washington University.
• Project Director: Dr. Larry Cebula, Associate Professor of History, Eastern Washington University.
• Spokane Historical is powered by Curatescape (mobilehistorical.org), a mobile interpretive tool developed by the Center for Public History + Digital Humanities at Cleveland State University.
• The concept & technical development of Curatescape is led by Dr. Mark Tebeau and the CPHDH Team. Key funders for the initiative include Cleveland State University's Department of History, College of Liberal Arts and Social Sciences, Research Office, and Provost.
• Graphic design: Epstein Design Partners (epsteindesign.com)
• Software development: DXY Solutions (dxysolutions.com)
Copyright 2012 Curatescape: Dr. Mark Tebeau and Center for Public History + Digital Humanities. Spokane Historical content & stories: Dr. Larry Cebula and Eastern Washington University.
When you download the Ambulance Games Toddler Free Activity App you’ll get a police station full of fun activities including:
Ambulance Gun Sound
Ambulance Puzzles For Toddler
Ambulance memori games
Ambulance Block Game
Space Ambulance Game
The first stop for fun in the Ambulance games for toddlers is the interactive amazingly fun sirine sound. Just a tap will take them to a cool interactive moving picture that is sure to delight. And when they tap the moving icon in the kids Ambulance games it will not only say the word on the sound but make the sound as well! They will hear Ambulance sirens, a Ambulance sound, and so many more, and the Ambulance sirens and lights are interactive fun for all ages.
The next spray of fun in the Ambulance app Ambulance game for children is the cool Ambulance children's puzzles. These awesome Ambulance games are designed for ages 4 & up and have no time limit or sound element, so your little ones can concentrate while they play, just like when they are building a real puzzle. They are engaging fun and playing the Ambulance kids puzzles also encourages:
-Fine motor skills
-Reasoning and concept development
-Early math skills
Ambulance memori games
useful Ambulance memory of children. memory Ambulance toddler games can also Ambulance your child concentration.
How To Play
Tap “Randomize” on any puzzle and it will magically shuffle. And if your little hero doesn’t like the look of that one, just press Randomize again to reshuffle. Another child friendly feature is an option to view the picture of the puzzle at any time, so if they need help it’s there!
*Some other fun ways to let your little hero’s under the age of 4 play is:
1. Count the vehicles, clouds, dogs and the other cute things in the pictures. Ask what color they are, what’s bigger or smaller, and what’s on the top and bottom of each picture.
2. Let them tap randomize, slide a few pieces and then tap the back button. This is a simple way to introduce them to using an app, develop fine motor skills, and it’s very entertaining for them to see the Ambulance puzzle scramble.
• Field Sobriety instructions and a fill in form you can e-mail to yourself
• Vehicle Inventory
• Field Interview Card
• Longitude/Latitude locator
• Language Translator
• Evidence Camera
• Flash light WITH A STROBE feature to use during traffic direction
• Radar Calibration Log
• Pill Identifier
• Chemical Placard
• Social Security Decoder
• Stolen Firearms Identification Tool
• Miranda recording that allows you to save the recording by subject name and will save the GPS location of where you read the Miranda warning at
• Daily log (still working to make this one better)
****** SAVING OF INFORMATION***********
We made our database store within the app so that you did not have to connect to a server and use wifi or have your information stored somewhere else…. We also made it so that every time you save something you can e-mail it to yourself for backup…. If you delete the app OR DOWNLOAD AN UPDATE you will lose your saved information so please make sure you e-mail it to yourself for safe keeping!!!!! This is the only way to keep the data on YOUR phone and not on a server.
The great thing about our app, we never stop, we will continue to develop new needed items within the app to ensure we stay up to date and provide our brothers in blue with what they need and want. Send us and e-mail and let us know what you like, don’t like, what you want to see on this app and we will start developing it!
We have also made a job link for you to see what is out there (not that any of you are looking!!!) and we have a training site that is being developed to show you training throughout the state that you are in.
Developed By: Off-Road Studios | 360 Digital and Creative Design Agency