With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Designed to work with Android phones and tablets.
Foxglove Labs is dedicated to an ease-of-use, user-centric approach to their app design, and as such has created an app which alleviates the complexity normally associated with HVAC systems. This, in combination with such a robust thermostat, has created the simplest – yet most flexible – control point for your HVAC integration.
With this app, the end user can control an almost limitless number of thermostats anywhere in the home -- or anywhere in the world.
Heating, Air Conditioning, Fan modes, Zone Power, override programmed schedules...
- Did you forget to turn off the Air Conditioning when you went on vacation? Can’t remember? One click away.
- On your way home early from the office and want the house warm on your return? One click away.
Study after study has shown that mobile, interactive HVAC control is one of the most powerful ways we can reduce our individual carbon footprint, power consumption, and the monthly costs associated with both.
Foxglove Labs and Network Thermostat:
Take back control of your environment; anytime, anywhere.
This app will only work with Network Thermostat's Hardware: http://www.networkthermostat.com/thermostats_wifi.htm
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Lennox iComfort app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one- touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to use the Lennox iComfort app. The Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.myicomfort.com
With the Lennox iComfort app you have the ability to:
* Adjust the temperature from anywhere
* Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
* Select the program you wish to run
* Put the system into an energy saving away mode before you leave the house
* Return the system to your program or normal operation before you get home
* Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
- The evohome system in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The single zone thermostat in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The European voice controlled thermostat
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app – and depending on the thermostat installed – users can:
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
- Set one of the many system quick actions
- Turn the heating off
- View a 5-Day weather forecast
- Control multiple zones / thermostats
- Re-order and rename zones / thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- Access locations that other users share with them
- Turn on or off email notifications about the system's connectivity status
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
To learn more about each solution and their respective functionalities, download the app now and take the tour using the demo mode.