With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Permissions: ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE, ACCESS_WIFI_STATE, CHANGE_WIFI_STATE are used to set up a Nest Protect.
CAMERA is used for scanning the QR code to set up a Nest Protect.
READ_PHONE_STATE is used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
READ_CONTACTS allows you to choose an emergency contact from your address book.
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
Key Features Include:
- Control Schlage Home Keypad Locks and other supported Z-Wave devices with an easy to use interface
- Set temporary codes for safe and easy guest access to your home
- Real time video camera streaming and recording
- Control, monitor and schedule your home's heating and cooling system from anywhere
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
With just the free app, Yonomi connects all of your favorite connected devices - Sonos speakers, Jawbone UP fitness trackers, Nest learning thermostats and Nest Protect smoke detectors, Philips Hue lights, Withings scales and fitness trackers, Belkin Wemo Switches, LED Bulbs, Motion sensors, and Netcams and, of course, your Mobile Phone and Tablet. Just set up simple routines to coordinate your devices together. Now your devices will react to each other and, more importantly, react to you!
The Yonomi app runs in the background of your phone and simplifies your life by automatically turning the lights on when you come home, announcing the weather in the morning, adjusting your thermostat when you leave your home, pausing the music when you get a phone call, and so much more. It all happens automatically -- and we take care of setup too. Discovery is completely automatic -- you're up and running in no time.
No more hubs! There is no Hub needed -- and best of best of all, Yonomi is free. No extra hardware needed, just the Yonomi app and the connected devices you already love.
* Withings Pulse
* Withings Activite
* Withings Activite Pop
* Withings Smart Body Analyzer
* Withings Wireless Scale
* Jawbone UP
* Jawbone UP24
* Jawbone UP Move
* Jawbone UP2
* Jawbone UP3
* Jawbone UP4
* Jawbone UP Standalone App
* Philips Hue Lights
* Philips Hue Lux Lights
* Philips Hue Light Strips
* Philips Hue Downlights
* Philips Hue Spotlights
* Nest Thermostat
* Nest Protect Smoke Detector
* Sonos Play:1
* Sonos Play:3
* Sonos Play:5
* Sonos Connect
* Sonos Connect:Amp
* Sonos Playbar
* Sonos ZonePlayer 80
* Sonos ZonePlayer 100
* Belkin WeMo Switch
* Belkin WeMo Insight Switch
* Belkin WeMo Light Switch
* Belkin WeMo Motion Sensor
* Belkin Wemo LED Bulbs and the Link Bridge
* Belkin WeMo Netcam
* Belkin WeMo Netcam HD
* Belkin WeMo Maker
* Cree Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue or Wemo Link Bridge)
* GE Link Connected LED Bulbs (requires compatible Zigbee Hue or Wemo Link Bridge)
* Many more to come!
Additionally, Yonomi supports several services, including:
* Location (wifi and GPS) based events
* Scheduling based on date & time
* Sending push notifications to your phone
* Events triggered via common phone functions like incoming and outgoing calls
* Wemo, Hue, and Sonos devices currently only support local actions. UP24, Nest, and phone service all support remote, cloud-based control
Yonomi requires Google Play Services to be installed and enabled. If actions aren't firing, send us an email and we'll happily help investigate.
Run in to any problems, have some questions, or have an idea? Let us know -- we'd love to help. Just email us at email@example.com -- we love our users and respond to every email.
Your Nest thermostat is smart enough to know when you are around, but what if you spend most of your time in another room, or if your house is so big, your thermostat thinks you are away and lower the house temperature.
@home for Nest goals are :
• tell your Nest thermostat when you are at home even if it doesn't see you.
• tell you when your Nest thermostat sees someone while you are away.
• show Nest information directly in your homescreen
@home for Nest knows your home presence by checking on your wifi or your GPS location. By default it only uses wifi detection so it doesn't pump out your phone's battery, but if your house is so big you don't catch on wifi everywhere it can also use GPS positioning.
Because all your family members don't have a phone, @home for Nest doesn't tell your thermostat when you are away, it only notifies your thermostat when you are home and let your thermostat workout family presence automatically when you are away.
@home for Nest is super easy to configure. Install on your phone, detect your home wifi (or GPS position), connect to your Nest thermostat, enable background mode and forget about it.
With @home for Nest, your Nest thermostat will always know when you are at home.
- The evohome system in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The single zone thermostat in conjunction with an Internet Gateway
- The European voice controlled thermostat
With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app – and depending on the thermostat installed – users can:
- View and set the indoor temperature
- View and edit the time period program
- Set one of the many system quick actions
- Turn the heating off
- View a 5-Day weather forecast
- Control multiple zones / thermostats
- Re-order and rename zones / thermostats
- Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
- Access locations that other users share with them
- Turn on or off email notifications about the system's connectivity status
- Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
To learn more about each solution and their respective functionalities, download the app now and take the tour using the demo mode.
¡Pide Domino’s en inglés o en español! Nuestro app se configura automáticamente con el idioma que has escogido para tu smartphone o tableta.
· Create a Pizza Profile to easily access to your saved info and recent orders (not required)
· Order faster than ever by creating an Easy Order!
· Pay with cash, credit card, debit card, Domino’s gift card or Google Wallet
· Use our voice ordering assistant, Dom, to add items to your cart and to select a coupon
· Connect with Ford Sync to track orders, or place an Easy Order or a Recent Order while on the go · Use Android Wear or Pebble watch to track orders, or place an Easy Order or Recent Order right from your wrist
· Use Domino’s Tracker to follow your order until it’s out for delivery or ready for pickup!
· Directly call phone numbers – this is needed so you can call your local store with a single tap within the app
· Precise location/GPS – this allows us to identify your closest stores for easier carryout ordering
· View network connections - is required by Google Maps which we use to show store locations
· Full network access – this allows us to communicate with the Domino’s systems to provide you with the latest store menus and coupons and it is needed to place orders from the app
· Pair with Bluetooth devices – is needed for integration with Ford Sync
· Read phone status and identity – this is required as part of the Ford Sync feature. It is used if you want to call your store through Sync while your phone screen is locked
· Record audio/microphone – this is needed to enable our voice ordering assistant
· Prevent phone from sleeping – this is used as part of our voice ordering feature. If you are using your voice to order, the app will prevent the phone from going to sleep (which would otherwise happen because you aren’t tapping the phone)