With the Honeywell Total Connect Comfort app users can:
View and change the schedule (for thermostats that support this feature)
Utilize the Demo Mode before purchasing a thermostat
View and change heating and cooling system settings
View and set the indoor temperature
View and change system fan (for thermostats that support this feature)
View and change humidifier and dehumidifier settings (for thermostats that support this feature)
View 5-Day weather forecast
View outdoor temperature and humidity (when used with an outdoor sensor)
Access multiple smart thermostats
Access multiple locations if more than one system is registered
View thermostat alerts such as high or low temperature
Automatically upgrade to new features once they become available
Whether a homeowner, business owner or both – users will find comfort in Total Connect Comfort
Control your Radio Thermostat Wi-Fi enabled thermostat from anywhere using your Android-powered device. Sign in with your Radio Thermostat username and password for on-the-go thermostat control and energy savings.
With the app you can:
* View the temperature inside your home
* Set up and edit your schedule
* Monitor and adjust your Target Temperature
* Set your home to energy-saving Away mode
* Automatically trigger energy-saving Away mode based on phone location
* Switch modes between Heat, Cool, Auto, and Off
* Monitor your HVAC system's performance
* Adjust your fan to On, Auto, or Circulate
* Control multiple thermostats in different locations
* Install home screen App Widgets for quick thermostat and location info
Don't have a Radio Thermostat Company of America Wi-Fi thermostat? Purchase one at www.radiothermostat.com or at The Home Depot.
According to the EPA, using a programmable thermostat can reduce your energy bills by an average of $180 per year. Radio Thermostat’s products allow you to stay comfortable when you are home, save money when you are not, and have greater control over your home’s heating and cooling system.
For more information, visit www.radiothermostat.com.
Requirement: Compatible Honeywell security system with a subscription to Honeywell Total Connect 2.0 Remote Interactive Services. Please contact your security professional for additional information.
• Arm or disarm your security system
• Turn lights off or on
• Adjust thermostat temperature
• Unlock or lock doors
• View live video and recorded clips from your Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Wi-Fi® Signal strength indicators for Honeywell Total Connect cameras
• Create and control automated scenes for convenience and energy savings
• Create users and manage their security system user codes
• Language support for: Latin American Spanish, French Canadian, Brazilian Portuguese
• Receive email and text alerts about selected events in your home or business, such as extreme temperature changes, motion detected in restricted areas, movement of valuable items and more.
*** NOTE – For existing Total Connect™ users that are already using Total Connect™ (The version with the red icon), this version of Total Connect 2.0™ (Blue Icon) will not work with your existing security system hardware. Please contact your security professional for additional information. Honeywell will support and maintain both versions (Red and Blue) of this application ***
- Receive an alert when the Nest thermostat target temperature is set too high or too low.
- Receive an alert anytime your Nest changes from Auto-Away to Home.
- Set a weekly schedule (example: Monday 9am-5pm) and use your Nest Products to get notified when your Nest changes to home unexpectedly.
- Expecting your kids home from school, use your Nest Products to alert you when your Nest changes to Home.
Note: You must have your Nest Auto-Away feature on for this app to know when people have come home. The Nest will automatically change to Home if your schedule is set to turn on. Please review your Nest schedule to ensure it is correct.
Legal Note: Dun-Zo and the NestEnhance application are not responsible for any failure to send or receive notifications causing loss of property or damages.
Control your Nest Learning Thermostat, Nest Protect, Nest Cam and Dropcam all in one place. And get alerts on your phone or tablet.
Nest Learning Thermostat
The thermostat that programs itself to help you save energy.
- Adjust the temperature on your way home. Or from the couch.
- See how much energy you used and why. The more you know, the more you can save.
- View and edit your thermostat schedule.
- Get extreme temperature alerts before your pipes freeze or your pet overheats.
- Earn Leafs when you choose a temperature that saves you energy.
The smoke and carbon monoxide alarm that thinks, speaks, and alerts your phone.
- Get an alert if Nest Protect senses smoke or carbon monoxide. Or if the batteries are low. (Requires Wi-Fi and working Internet connection)
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- See the status of your batteries, sensors and Wi-Fi connection.
- Run a Safety Checkup to test all your alarms at once – without using a ladder. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Get “What To Do” instructions during a smoke or CO event.
- See your Safety History so you know when alerts happened and why.
Nest Cam & Dropcam
The Wi-Fi video camera that lets you see your home on your phone.
- Set it up on your phone. It should only take a minute. Literally.
- Stream securely day or night. And see your home in super clear 1080p HD (Nest Cam only).
- Get alerts when there’s motion or sound while you’re away.
- Talk and listen through the Nest app. Hear the baby cry. Or tell your dog to get off the couch.
- Rewind to see what you missed when you subscribe to Nest Aware with Video History.
Some features require a working Internet connection, Wi-Fi and/or Bluetooth.
Certain permissions are required to install the Nest app. Below are the permissions we ask for and why we request them:
- Bluetooth Connection Information: used for communicating with Nest products, such as Nest Protect and Nest Cam.
- Camera: used for scanning the QR code to set up new Nest products.
- Contacts: allows you to easily choose an emergency contact from your address book.
- Identity: used to send notifications and alerts.
- Microphone: allows you to use the “Talk Back” functionality of Nest Cam.
- Phone: used to determine if your Android device is capable of making phone calls during an emergency event.
- Photos/Media/Files: used to take and store photos when setting up your profile photo.
- Wifi Connection Information: used to set up new Nest products and access your Nest account
What’s new in version 5.0
- We completely redesigned the Nest app, made things easier to find, and added some new features.
- Introduced Nest Cam and Dropcam to the Nest app.
- Security updates.
New for Nest Thermostat
- Tap the house icon to tell the Nest Thermostat when you’re Home or Away.
- See indoor humidity and outside temperature.
- We reorganized Settings under the gear icon so they’re easier to find.
- Tap the thermostat to easily access the most popular features at the bottom of the screen.
- Increased support from 10 thermostats up to 40 thermostats (max 20 per home).
New for Nest Protect
- Hush an alarm from your phone with App Silence. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
- Run a Safety Checkup from your phone. (Nest Protect 2nd gen)
New for Nest Cam & Dropcam
- See all your Nest Cams and Dropcams in one app – along with all your other Nest products.
- Talk and Listen is now easier to use. Just hold down the icon and start talking.
- It’s easier to zoom in and enhance to get an up-close view.
- Cloud Recording is now called Nest Aware.
- If you have a Dropcam with seven-day Cloud Recording, you now get ten days of Video History.
- Rewind your Video History and filter events by motion, sound or Activity Zone. (With Nest Aware subscription.)
Your Nest thermostat is smart enough to know when you are around, but what if you spend most of your time in another room, or if your house is so big, your thermostat thinks you are away and lower the house temperature.
@home for Nest goals are :
• tell your Nest thermostat when you are at home even if it doesn't see you.
• tell you when your Nest thermostat sees someone while you are away.
• show Nest information directly in your homescreen
@home for Nest knows your home presence by checking on your wifi or your GPS location. By default it only uses wifi detection so it doesn't pump out your phone's battery, but if your house is so big you don't catch on wifi everywhere it can also use GPS positioning.
Because all your family members don't have a phone, @home for Nest doesn't tell your thermostat when you are away, it only notifies your thermostat when you are home and let your thermostat workout family presence automatically when you are away.
@home for Nest is super easy to configure. Install on your phone, detect your home wifi (or GPS position), connect to your Nest thermostat, enable background mode and forget about it.
With @home for Nest, your Nest thermostat will always know when you are at home.
Want to cool the house down before you get home on a hot day? Forgot to turn the heat down when you left for vacation? Use the app to remotely adjust your thermostat.
Please note, the EnergyHub Thermostat app currently only supports Carrier ComfortChoice ZigBee thermostats.
• Great way to access Total Connect™
Remote Services, which let you utilize the Internet, Android smartphones, cameras and more to stay connected to your home or business
• A simple up, down or diagonal swipe of the finger across your Android lets you effortlessly control pan and tilt cameras
• A unique double tap feature centers the camera on its axis—providing you with a better look at a designated area and simplifying navigation
• View one, four or six cameras at a time on your Android smartphone
• Optimizes connection speed to enable full-streaming, real motion video when on a
Wi-Fi connection or a good 3G/4G connection
• Toggle between security functions and video viewing with the tap of a finger
Works in conjunction with Honeywell security products. Ask your security professional for more information.
Honeywell remote service account is required.
Control the temperature at home using the intuitive temperature dials from anywhere in the world: on the beach, on the slopes, or even from the couch. Already in bed but want to adjust the temperature? No problem! The Lennox iComfort app is there to adjust your home’s comfort without requiring you to leave that comfy bed.
Leave the house and forget to dial back the thermostat? Simply start the app and use the one- touch away mode to save energy the entire time you are gone. Cancel the away mode before you get back to return to a perfectly comfortable home.
You must own a Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat to use the Lennox iComfort app. The Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat must also be connected to your home’s Wi-Fi router before the app can control the settings. For more information about the Lennox iComfort Wi-Fi thermostat or for help connecting to your wireless network, visit www.myicomfort.com
With the Lennox iComfort app you have the ability to:
* Adjust the temperature from anywhere
* Change whether your system should heat or cool your home
* Select the program you wish to run
* Put the system into an energy saving away mode before you leave the house
* Return the system to your program or normal operation before you get home
* Select your fan to always run (ON) or come on occasionally (circulate)
The Lutron app requires a Lutron Smart Bridge or Smart Bridge Pro and compatible Lutron products:
-Caséta Wireless light dimmers and Pico remote controls
-Serena, Triathlon* or Sivoia QS Wireless* motorized shades
-Select Honeywell Wi-Fi thermostats**
-Nest Learning Thermostat**
The Lutron app will walk you through set up with easy step-by-step instructions.
Control from anywhere
Control lights, shades, and temperature in the comfort of your home or from anywhere in the world – the office, the airport, the beach – so lights aren't left on, shades aren't left open, and your HVAC is set back while you're away.
Make a scene
Add personalized scenes to control multiple lights and shades together at the touch of a button. Create a "movie" scene that dims the lights and closes the shades, or make a "goodnight" scene that turns off all your lights and closes your shades as you drift off to sleep.
Right on schedule
Schedule scenes to happen automatically at set times of day, or based on sunrise and sunset. Turn on your porch light at dusk, turn it off at dawn, or open your shades in the morning to wake up with the sun.
Automatically turn lights on when you arrive home and automatically turn lights off when you leave. Receive a notification if you’ve left the lights on after leaving home, then turn them off right from the Notification drawer.
Widget and Notification Drawer
Set your favorite scene from a Widget or your Notification Drawer by swiping down from the top of your device's screen. No need to launch the app or even unlock your phone.
*Triathlon and Sivoia QS Wireless shades require Smart Bridge Pro
**Only available in some regions
The ' App is definitely less full of ' original application but intelliclima 's goal is to improve the user experience .
For example, using the change of temperature for a defined period of time it is possible to achieve significant energy savings , but do it with the original app requires a working knowledge of the functions of the thermostat and an excessive concentration , with this app , just press a button.
The app should also work with models CH141 and CH143 equipped with telephone remote Ct3m or Ct3 always Fantini Cosmi , but I have not tested the actual operation .
Attention ! The application consumes a lot of messages from both phone and thermostat , you may want a phone plan that includes sending many sms.
Notes on the thermostat CH140 gsm , the Original Application of Fantini Cosmi and this application :
- If you enter a temperature in the original number after the decimal point without the application gives no error , but the temperature is not changed .
This problem does not arise with this application and as' unable to send temperatures thermostat with wrong sizes .
By placing time - sequentially activating the program jolly jolly and the message returned may not be correct , but the thermostat correctly transposes the setting.
NB : These notes are generated from the experience made with the specimen in my possession. I do not exclude that with different firmware versions of the behavior of the thermostat changes .
As featured in Wired, CNN, ABC News, and elsewhere, SmartThings makes your life easier and better by letting you know about important things that happen at home when you’re away, and by letting you turn previously dumb things like lights, locks, and other household objects into smart devices that automatically do what you want them to. Secure your home, control energy use, and trigger things in your home to perform different actions when people or pets are present with the push of a button – wherever you are.
• Receive notifications when people, pets, and cars arrive and leave
• Know when doors, drawers, and valuable items open, close, or move
• Set your lights to turn on or off when you come, go, or when different things happen
• Trigger window A/C or space heaters to turn on when you leave work
• Turn on a light or TV in response to motion at night
• Use your smartphone to automatically perform actions based upon your location
• Monitor and control your energy use
The Insteon Hub connects you to your home from any smartphone or tablet. The Insteon for Hub app works in concert with the Hub to configure, control and view the status of Insteon devices and sensors.
Download the Insteon for Hub app, connect your Insteon Hub, select your favorite Insteon devices for your home, and enjoy!
Easy Device Scheduling
Want to turn on your bedside lamp automatically to help wake you up in the morning? How about program the porch light to turn on and off automatically with the rise and fall of the sun? No problem.
Get Alerts on Your Mobile Phone or Computer
Create alerts by adding water leak sensors, motion sensors, door/window sensors and more. Receive instant push notifications and email alerts. The Hub also stores the status of these sensors, so you can easily check on your sensors from within the app at any time.
Stay Connected to What Matters Most
Wonder what triggered the motion sensor or just want to check in on the kids or your pets? Add an Insteon Wi-Fi camera and you'll see it all from your smartphone. The Insteon cameras feature pan/tilt control and night vision.
The Insteon Hub stores your homes configuration in the cloud which allows access from any number of smartphones and tablets you may own. Add another smartphone by simply downloading the app, sign in and enjoy.
NO MONTHLY FEES
That's right. No monthly fees to view, control, and monitor your home. Other systems on the market charge hundreds of dollars a year for services that you can enjoy for free with the Insteon Hub.
Detailed Insteon app features:
•Simple and clear user controls
•Devices now update without the need to refresh. Feature available on Hub (2014) only.
•Set schedules for devices for every day of the week
•Auto-detection of geo-location of smartphone to calculate sunrise/sunset and automatic time synchronization
•Insteon thermostat support, temp, humidity, mode, cool, heat, fan
•Supports Venstar thermostat (with Insteon Adapter)
•Nest thermostat support
•Ability to add Insteon indoor and outdoor IP cameras
•IP camera configuration – ability to set username, password, add/edit/delete contrast, brightness, mirror, flip image, directional control (up/down/left/right – i.e. “pan/tilt”)
•Create a scene – single activation with multiple devices
•Create rooms for organization
•Receive push notifications/email alerts when sensors and devices are activated
•Quick status of sensors with the Check-In page
•Supports hundreds of Insteon devices
•Works over Wi-Fi, 4G, 3G, and EDGE
•Technical support email link and a feedback page provided within the app