The OPPO MediaControl app turns your Android device into a remote that provides
complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media
libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device, data disc or DLNA server.
2. Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search
3. Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and
4. View media file information on the Now Playing screen.
5. Control multiple players with a single Android device.
6. Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start
mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
7. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version
installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the
player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the
player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired
Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu /
Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the application, please
contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing email@example.com.
4. This APP is optimized for the following screen resolutions: 1280x720, 1920x1080. Using this APP on devices with other screen resolutions may result in text and graphics alignment errors. Should that happen please submit your feedback via the APP or directly to the developer, so future versions can be optimized for your device.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D