The capabilities of this remote far exceed those of a typical "Universal Remote Control" sold at big box stores. There are thousands of station icons included for all your favorite cable and TV networks. Home theater setups with soundbars or other audio systems benefit from the activity based setup as found in high end remotes such as the Pronto and Harmony.
ACTIVITY BASED means one button to switch on all devices and set inputs for a particular activity. Typical activities are WATCH TV, PLAY DVD, and MEDIA MANAGER.
Create a Room profile with all your devices. Then create activities such as Watch TV, Play DVD. Save the profile. Finally add favorite channels to an activity.
Controls TVs, Set Top Boxes, DVD and Bluray players, CD and VCR, Receivers and amplifies, Soundbars, Game boxes and Media managers.
30 Day Money back Guarantee. Take your time to check it out and get set up properly.
The remote control uses infrared and/or IP control. This remote app works on Samsung Galaxy S4/ HTC/S4 Mini, Galaxy Tab 2, Note 3, Tab 7.0 Plus, Tab 7.7, Tab 2 7.0, and the Tab 2 10.1. Control of a PC over WiFi requires our server app from www.touchsquid.com/MediaPC. The device is under the Media Manager category, brand Touchsquid. Huge database of over 325,000 devices almost guarantees it will support your home theater system. Makes full use of the infrared blaster built in to your phone. This is the smart way to use the built in IR on your phone.
* Activity based Universal Remote Control, one button turns on power and sets inputs.
* Multiple Favorites screens so you can have one touch access to your favorite channels
* Thousands of channel icons include, more from IconHarmony.com
* Individual device remotes as well as Activity remotes.
* Up to 6 devices in a profile, unlimited profiles.
* Uses discrete input and power codes where available
* Hidden home theater components can be remote controlled with a Global Cache external blaster.
** Step by step setup tutorial at www.touchsquid.com/SetupTS4.pps
Missing device? Email firstname.lastname@example.org
This is a home theater remote control app. Air conditioners use special and complex codes, and generally cannot be controlled well with a universal remote.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with HTC or LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters (yet).
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US and Canada.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://www.griffintechnology.com/beacon.
This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
With YouTube Remote, you can use your Android phone or tablet as a remote control for YouTube videos on your desktop computer or Internet TV.
Simply visit youtube.com/leanback on your computer or TV, and navigate to My YouTube -> Pair with mobile device.
If your friends also have YouTube Remote, they can pair with your TV screen and share control of the playlist.
Not sure who that actor is? Want to hear more songs from this artist? Click on the ‘Topic’ button for a world of information about the video you’re watching.
Quickly view what's on right now on all your favorite channels, and switch between them with ease!
Check out the paid version to remove ads and add features!
**To use, your DIRECTV receiver must be connected to your network.**
**To those wishing for volume control**
I'd love to do that too, but volume is a function of your audio equipment (i.e. television set), and the only way to do control such a device is via infrared signals. I don't know of any Android devices which natively support infrared, meaning there would need to be some kind of extra hardware support, not something I'm currently planning on doing.
> Signal meter to check the signal quality of the currently tuned channel--especially useful for installing a dish, since you no longer need to have someone else checking the signal meter onscreen.
> Reset your receiver directly from the app--if your receiver becomes sluggish, resetting will usually resolve any issues
> Full remote control emulation--completely duplicates the physical remote control provided with your receiver.
> Automatic detection of receivers, zero configuration
> Display what's currently playing and what's on right now on all your favorite channels
> Launch the DIRECTV official app directly from the options menu for quick access to DIRECTV's online scheduling utility
> Can be used in conjunction with Slingbox to remotely control the receiver while watching remotely
Setup is simple if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Just press the Menu key and choose "Select Receiver". Your receivers will be automatically detected and displayed in a list.
High definition receivers without DVRs (models H21, H23, and H24) will need to be manually added the first time, or whenever the IP address for the receiver changes. High definition receivers with DVRs (models HR20, HR21, HR23, and HR24) should be automatically detected if they are correctly connected to the same home network.
If your receivers are not detected, you can manually enter the IP addresses and add them to the list.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a home network.
This app will NOT let you watch your recordings on your android device. That would require reverse-engineering DIRECTV's DRM, and would likely be found to be in violation of the DMCA.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
See website for full changelog.
direct tv directtv direc tv
Mit der kostenlosen Entertain Remote Control App haben Sie als Entertain-Kunde die Möglichkeit, Ihren Media Receiver schnell und bequem via Smartphone im Heimnetzwerk zu steuern.
Die Entertain Remote Control App bietet Ihnen einen einzigartigen Bedienkomfort. Die App beinhaltet nicht nur alle Funktionen der "normalen" Entertain-Fernbedienung, sondern enthält darüber hinaus eine innovative Sprachsteuerung. So können Sie Ihrem Media Receiver mündlich Befehle erteilen oder ihm sagen, wohin er umschalten oder navigieren soll. Das spart Zeit – insbesondere bei hinteren Sender- oder Menü- Platzierungen. Und wenn ein Anruf auf dem Smartphone eingeht, hält das Programm einfach an oder wechselt auf lautlos – ganz automatisch!
Die Entertain Remote Control bietet Ihnen folgende Funktionen:
* Bequeme, wischgestenbasierte Fernbedienung des Entertain Media Receivers per Smartphone – ersetzt vollständig die herkömmliche Entertain-Fernbedienung
* Schneller Aufruf von Sendern oder Menüpunkten ohne langes Zappen oder Navigieren dank innovativer Sprachsteuerung (z.B. „Arte-HD“, „zdf neo“, „n-tv“, „Videos leihen“, „TV-Apps“, „Empfehlungen“)
* Entertain-Funktionen per Sprachbefehl aktivieren (z.B. "Aufnahme", "Ton aus", „Vorspulen“/“Zurückspulen“)
* Automatische Aktivierung von „Timeshift/Pause“ oder „Mute/Lautlos“ bei eingehendem Anrufen auf dem selben Smartphone
* Rascher Wechsel zwischen voneinander entfernten Menüpunkten mittels Schnellzugriffe (z.B.„Meine Aufnahmen“, „TV-Archiv“, „Hilfe“)
Um die "Entertain Remote Control"-App nutzen zu können, müssen Sie diese zunächst mit Ihrem Media Receiver verbinden. Bitte gehen Sie dabei wie folgt vor:
1. Installieren Sie die „Entertain Remote Control“- App.
2. Stellen Sie eine Verbindung zwischen Ihrem Smartphone und Ihrem WLAN-Router sicher.
3. Folgen Sie den Anweisungen in der App. Gehen Sie dabei im Menü des Entertain Media Receivers unter EINSTELLUNGEN > MEDIA RECEIVER > auf den Menüpunkt MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN.
4. In der App auf „Weiter“ tippen.
5. Wählen Sie unter MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN „Verbindung an.
6. Bestätigen Sie auf dem Media Receiver danach diese Einstellungen mit „Speichern“.
7. In der App auf „Jetzt verbinden“ tippen. – Fertig!
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewertungen und konstruktiven Hinweise. Ihre Anregungen helfen uns dabei, die App zu optimieren bzw. weiterzuentwickeln.
Control your WD TV experience with the tap of a soft key or the swipe of a finger using the WD TV Remote™ app. Simply launch the app on your Android™ mobile device and instantly take control of any WD TV Live Hub, WD TV Live or WD TV Play that is connected on the same network.
• Control your WD TV from anywhere in your house using your wireless network
• Get one-touch access to launch any online service available on your WD TV
• Enter text using your Android smartphone or tablet keyboard
• Use the gesture pad for quick and easy navigation
• Connect multiple Android mobile devices with the WD TV Remote app and conveniently play multiplayer games
• Android device running mobile operating system version 2.1 or higher
• WD TV Live Hub media center, WD TV Live or WD TV Play media player with the latest firmware.
• WD TV Live Plus with firmware version 1.06.42 or later and WD TV Live HD media player with firmware version 1.06.43 or later.
• Wireless access to your WD TV media player on your network (Your media player may be connected to your network via Ethernet port or wirelessly)
Like us on Facebook: facebook.com/WesternDigital
Follow us on Twitter: @WesternDigital
THE best DirecTV remote for Android with no BS or empty promises! Just pure awesomeness! Now with IR control!
Why choose my app over the competition?
* ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT ensures new features and bugs fixed.
* MORE FEATURES AND OPTIONS than all other competing apps combined. The only app of its kind that truly supports ALL DirecTV remote functions (including slow motion & SD/HD toggle).
* OUTSTANDING SUPPORT (in-app, website and email) from a person who cares and knows the technology involved.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) SHORTCUT ADD-ON allows you to create shortcuts to remote buttons, favorites, macros and the mini-guide right on your home screen. "Free" users can install and create shortcuts with it to see how it works but they will only function when the "Pro" version is installed.
* EXCLUSIVE (AND FREE) VOLUME PLUG-IN allows you to control volume on a limited number of devices right from the main remote app! More devices will be supported in the future. "Free" users can install and configure/test it to see if it will work with their devices but volume cannot be controlled from within the free main remote app. "Pro" users can control volume right from within the main remote app using the volume & mute buttons!
If you like this app, please rate it! I'll continue to update and improve this app whether you rate it or not but great ratings make me feel all warm and fuzzy!
If you have problems or requests please contact me through email as it is very difficult to properly respond in the comments section.
REQUIREMENTS & USAGE
* DirecTV receivers can be controlled using IR on select Samsung, HTC and LG devices that have built-in IR blasters (Mini-Guide requires networked receivers)
* This app uses WiFi to control your DirecTV receivers!
* Automatic discovery of your DirecTV receivers with ability to add manually.
* DirecTV receivers must be networked (wired or wirelessly) and configured for EXTERNAL DEVICE ACCESS and given a UNIQUE NAME (this is not the default setting on the receivers)!
* Supported models (HD only): H21, H22, H23, H24, HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23 and HR24. Also supports HR34 /HR44 Genie and C31/C41 clients.
* For advanced users: One receiver can be controlled over 3G, etc. See Website FAQs for details.
Having problems getting this app to communicate with your receiver?
Please see the connection troubleshooting FAQ at my website: http://goo.gl/ohqHYe
FREE VERSION HIGHLIGHTS:
* Completely AD-FREE! No banner ads or annoying notification ads!
* All-original button graphics!
* THREE remote layouts to choose from!
* EXCLUSIVE: Slow Motion remote command!
* Create a Favorite Channels list.
* Limited Mini-Guide included! (Shows current receiver & first 3 favorites.)
* 'On Now' notification tells you more about the currently tuned program.
* EXCLUSIVE: Haptic Feedback strength is fully adjustable.
PRO VERSION extras:
Please see the Free vs. Pro comparison at http://goo.gl/rZue9V
See the FAQs at the website for loads of information, troubleshooting and help!
DIRECTV, DirecTV, Direc TV, DirectTV, Direct TV, Direct, TV, Remote, Satellite, Pro, WiFi, IR
Works with all Samsung Galaxy S4 models including Mega and Mini.
Also supports the following tablet models:
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
* Samsung Galaxy Tab 3
* Samsung Galaxy Note 3, 8 and 10.1
* Samsung Tab 7.0 Plus
* HTC One
10 day free trial. We know you will love your ZappIR, so we give you time to get to know it. Then you can buy a license with in-app purchase.
Simple to setup, just add your devices from our massive database of home theater devices. Control your TV, Cable and Sat boxes, media manager, Xbox360 and One, HTPC as well as PVR, DVD and Bluray, even that old VCR. There are also codes for some climate control and lighting controllers.
Features: Basic controls (Play, Pause, FF, RW, Chapter Next/Previous, etc), subtitle, audio track, volume control, Menu navigation (both DVD and Blu-ray BD-J movies)
Learn more about TotalMedia Theatre 5 at www.arcsoft.com
The TV Remote app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa. It also features a Game Controller option, which lets you play games using Android Device as your handset. Keyboard and touch surface functions smartly enhance the interaction with VIERA integrated web browser.
In order to use the TV Remote app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
------------------------ Compatible VIERA Models ------------------------
<<2012 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, LE54, E5
Latin America: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET5, E50, E5
Europe:VT50, GT50, ST50, STW50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ETW50, ET5, ETW5, ET51, ET52, ET53, ET54, E5, EW5
CIS:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5, EW5
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong:VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
ASEAN: VT50, GT50, ST50, UT50, XT50, WT50, DT50, ET50, ET5, E5
<<2011 Models (Series)>>
North America: VT30, GT30, ST30, PST34, GT31, DT30, D30
Latin America: VT30, GT30, ST30, DT30, E30
Europe: VT30, GT30, GW30, GTX34, GTN33, GTF32, GTS31, G30, ST30, ST31, ST33, S30, S31, UT30, DT35, DT30, D35, D30, E30, E31, EX34, EN33, EF32, ES31, EW30
CIS: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, DT35, DT30, E30
Australia/New Zealand/HongKong: VT30, GT3, ST30, UT30, DT30, E30
ASEAN: VT30, GT30, ST30, UT30, VT31, GT31, GT32, ST32, S30, DT30, E30
(As of Feb 20, 2012)
- Video player
- Audio player
- Pictures viewer
- Media center
- Explore your storage and start what you want
- System (shutdown, reboot..)
- Processes (start, kill, ...)
- Mouse and view your desktop
- Wake On Lan
- Turn on/off your monitor
- Control any applications
- Control any your InfraRed device (like TV, Video, Satellite...) (you need special InfraRed Device)
- MS Windows with .NET4
- Android Mobile phone with Android 2.2 or higher
- WIFI/LAN or Bluetooth connection to your PC
- Special infrared device to control other home multimedia devices
This app is no different than other free apps available in the store.
I wanted to create one to understand the different techniques and abilities of the android app.
Once i had a working app, i wanted to share it with other who might find an use for it.
This is tested only for Roku 2 and Roku 3.
Users confirmed that it works with Roku 1 too.
This is not for Roku Soundbridge M1000 series.
Remote for your Roku Devices
Use your android based devices to control your Roku Devices
Search for the SSDP enabled devices.
Due to your network settings, sometimes SSDP search won't return any results. You can use brute search which is slow but find if there are any valid roku device in your network.
Select the Roku Player.
Just select the channels that you want to view.
Use it as just another remote to control the device.
Remote control for VLC video and audio player on your computer.
With just one touch e.g. the following functions are activated:
- change the language of the film
- switch on and change the subtitle language
- play speed faster / slower
- 10 seconds forward / backward
- operate the start menu with the arrow keys
- volume up / down / mute
- play / stop / forward / backward/ etc.
There are three selectable layouts for audio and two for video available.
*需配合最新版 ( 5.35 ) 的 CrazyKTV 進行遠端點歌
使用前需開啟 CrazyKTV WCF功能
並修改防火牆設定，允許 WCF 服務通過
新增 Android 2.1版支援 ( 2.1 版使用者有問題再向我回報 )
修正 Android 4 以上版本無法使用問題
修正 Android 2.2 查詢歌曲時當機問題
修正 Android 2.3 以下版本開啟程式 ANR 問題
修改 設定介面使用 Android 內建頁面
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
Having trouble with the Xfinity TV App? Contact our support team via email: email@example.com. We cannot respond through the Android Market comment/ratings system but would love to hear from you.
More from developer
Requires OPPO BDP-93 or BDP-95 Blu-ray Disc player with firmware version BDP9x-74-0908 or above.
This app is not compatible with the BDP-10x players. BDP-10x users should download the "OPPO Remote Control" app instead. A media control app for the BDP-10x is in development and will be available soon.
The OPPO Media Control APP turns your Android device into a remote that provides complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The APP is able to browse media libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device or data disc.
2. Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search function.
3. Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and Repeat.
4. View media file information on the Now Playing screen.
5. Control multiple players with a single Android device.
6. Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
7. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu / Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the application, please contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4.This APP is optimized for the following screen resolutions: 1280x720, 1920x1080. Using this APP on devices with other screen resolutions may result in text and graphics alignment errors. Should that happen please submit your feedback via the APP or directly to the developer, so future versions can be optimized for your device.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D
Required Firmware Version:
BDP10x-67-1120B or above.