This application is compatible only with LG Smart TVs which are released in 2012 or later. If you own a LG Smart TV released in 2011 or before, please use the “LG TV Remote 2011” application.
You can use LG TV Remote after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same WiFi network.
The Mini TV feature might not be available for certain channels due to provision of contents under copy protection regulations.
LM9600, LM9500, LM9400, LM8600, LMG860, LM76XX,
LM67XX, LM66XX, LM64XX, LM6300, LM62XX, LM6100,
LM5900, LS5800, LS57XX, PA6900, PA4700 Series
LA9700, LA9600, LA8800, LA86XX, LA7900, LA74XX,
LA7100, LA69XX, LA6800, LA66XX, LA6500, LA64XX,
LA62XX, LN61XX, LN57XX, LN570B, PH67XX, PH6600,
PN6700, PN5700, PH4700, PN4700 Series
LB57XX, LB58XX, LB49xx,
UB80XX, UB82XX, UB83XX, UB92XX
LB49XX, LB57XX, LB58XX, LB61XX
PB65XX, PB66XX, PB69XX
- MiniTV : Continuously watching live channels on your mobile device.
*Mini TV feature might not be available to certain smart mobile devices.
- Hot keys for volume/channel control, input list and channel list.
- Mini Home : Access to premium Content Providers and MyApps service directly .
- Touch Pad : Control LG Smart TV on screen pointer(like magic remote) using touch pad.
- SmartText : Easy text input via smartphone. (Typing will be limited in some environments)
- QuickMemo: Instantly captures TV screen, so you can add comments, drawings, humor…and share your personalized message with everyone. All you need is your fingertip.
The below features are supported only in 2013 TV models.
- Unified search: Searching for smart TV contents (like CP and Youtube contents) with keyword
- Smartshare: Media files (listed from Smartshare on TV) are listed on mobile device and executed on TV as being chosen.
- LG Social Center: Enjoy LG social center (already provided on TV) on mobile device as well.
- ON NOW: What's on right now that you might enjoy? On Now recommends programs suited to your personal tastes, based upon your pre-selections.
TV Remote 2 app lets you comfortably operate Panasonic flat-panel TV, 2011/2012/2013/2014 VIERA with mobile devices running Android OS ("Android Device(s)").
The TV Remote 2 app lets you control VIERA over wireless network (Wi-Fi) more intuitively than the ordinary remote controller. The TV Remote 2 App also lets you transfer pictures, videos, music or websites from your mobile display to VIERA TV, and vice versa.
In order to use the TV Remote 2 app, all you need is to simply install the app to your Android Device. There is no complicated setting required to establish connection with VIERA. Give it a try.
For information on using this app or compatible models, visit the following support page.
If you cannot find a solution by visiting the above page, submit an inquiry using the form on the following page (PC only).
Please understand that we will not be able to contact you directly even if you use the “Email Developer” link.
Smart Remote represents the ultimate entertainment companion. You can watch whatever you want, on the device you want, anywhere in your home or on the go.
You can search, discover, explore, and access what’s on live TV, and on-demand movies and TV shows - across multiple video-on-demand providers.
This is what Smart Remote offers:
Smart Remote gets you: It is so smart that it actually recommends TV shows and movies just for you. And the more you watch, the smarter it gets. As your personal preferences take shape, Smart Remote offers you recommendations inspired by your viewing history.
One-stop search: Search, discover, explore, and access entertainment across multiple content providers – all from a single location. Forget the days of bouncing between different video apps and live TV Smart Remote brings it all together for you in one place.
Multi-screen experience: Bond your technologies and expand your device flexibility with a seamless transition from screen to screen.
Take control of your TV: Who hasn’t clicked through hundreds of channels with their remote control? Smart Remote enables you to browse those channels quickly through a rich TV guide. It also enables you to control your TV directly within the application. No need to reach for your remote control.
Share your experience: Smart Remote enables you to share what you’re watching with your friends on your favorite social networks.
Apply your knowledge: Smart Remote allows you to learn about TV shows and movies, review actor bios, cast, crew, and ratings. You can also easily explore related content.
With Peel Smart Remote you can:
- Control your TV, set-top box, DVD player, Blu-ray, Roku, Apple TV, audio system and more using the built-in IR blaster on your smartphone.
- Enjoy personalized show,movie and sports recommendations based on your preferences
- Set reminders to watch a show later or program your DVR
- Select your favorite shows so you never miss an episode
- Customize your channels to match your cable or dish package
No more worrying about what to watch, how to find your favorite content, or where your remote is hiding. Peel controls thousands of brands of electronic devices and has accurate TV guide listings localized for 110 countries, customized to your over-the-air, cable or dish provider.
Peel is the world’s most popular smart remote with 100 million-plus activated users worldwide and more than 8 billion smart remote commands a month. The more you tune-in with Peel, the smarter it gets. Add your top shows and channels to your “Favorites” page to make them even easier to find.
We are constantly working to improve our app so you have the best television experience possible. If you are having trouble with TV listings or setting up the Peel remote on a particular device, please contact email@example.com directly rather than post the problem in a review. This will allow us to help you most quickly and effectively and solve the problem for others in our community.
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us on Twitter (@peeltv) and Facebook (facebook.com/peeltv) for the latest app updates.
Find what to watch using a few taps:
- Browse TV listings customized to your area
- Browse an On Demand library featuring thousands of titles
- Search TV listings and On Demand for any show or movie
- Filter content by genre, network, HD, free and much more
Control your TV and DVR:
- Conveniently change channels right from the app
- Tune directly to On Demand programs to watch on your TV
- Schedule DVR recordings of your favorite shows, series, and movies
- Internet connection (Wi-Fi or 3G)
- Compatible cable/set-top box (for TV and DVR control). Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for more details.
- Comcast ID or Comcast.net Email Address (and Password)
- Some restrictions may apply. Not available in all areas.
Initial Setup Notes:
Please be at home with your TV and cable boxes turned on. Messages will appear on your TV screen to help you name your boxes for easier identification and control.
Compatibility and Known Issues:
- Xfinity TV app supports most Android handsets running Android 2.2 and higher.
- Xfinity TV app supports the Motorola Xoom tablet running Android v3.1 and later. Other Honeycomb v3.x tablets with a 1280x800 resolution should work. We will certify the application on additional tablets soon.
- Xfinity TV app may work on other Android devices not listed above but it has not been designed or optimized for them. They are currently unsupported.
- Xfinity TV app currently supports devices that allow more than a 16MB memory limit on applications and will automatically detect the required memory. This includes most devices. However, the AT&T HTC Aria is a notable exception and is not compatible.
*Xfinity TV app supports many-but not all-Comcast set top boxes. Specifically, Scientific Atlanta set top boxes are not yet supported. Please see http://customer.comcast.com/help-and-support/xfinity-apps/eligible-cable-boxes-cable-tv-app/ for details about currently supported set top boxes.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
★★★★★HAVE GREAT FUN WITH PHOTOS/VIDEOS
The NEW Powercam comes with video recording! PowerCam is a powerful yet easy-to-use camera app. All the tools that you need to capture and share fantastic photos/videos can be easily found right here in this elegant and easy-to-master Android app.
★★★★★ROCKS IN THE iOS COMMUNITY
• "App Store BEST of 2012" at Apple App Store
• "Staff Favorites" at Apple App Store
• "App of the Week" at Apple App Store
• No.1 App in Photo/Video category or all categories in nearly 100 countries
• 1 Million Downloads in the first 7 days
• Over 30 Million Downloads in 6 months
★Shooting Videos with Real-time Effects
The first Android camera apps that support to recording video with real-time effects in Google Play, WYSIWYG! (Android 4.3 and above);
★Capture Photos with Real-time Effects
Add real-time effects to photos while shooting. Simply switch between 36 effects like Old Photo, Lomo Cyan, for inspiration or simply for fun.
★Photo Booth with Various Layouts
You can take consecutive photos and to fool around with your friends, how fun it is!
Snap away in a semi-circle and the app will automatically combine your shots seamlessly into a great looking landscape. Also, add all those great effects to your panorama photos in real time, too!
Keep a bit of color against black and white, or vice versa. Tap to switch between different color splash shooting modes and the app will do the rest.
Choose between Linear Mode for landscapes and Polar Mode for round objects. This technique plays with the focus of the lens in order to make your subject look like miniature.
Intelligently recognize faces and start counting down - so you can just smile and look good.
Detect you smile and capture the photo automatically. This is the coolest and the easiest way for you to capture a portrait photo.
Tab on the viewfinder area to capture a photo directly.
Stand on shaky and wanna capture great photo? That’s what Anti-Shaking will help you.
★Incredibly powerful toolsets for editing
• Tap to enhance photo in seconds
• Transform a soulless picture into a work of art with over 60+ effects and frames
• Tap once to beautify portrait with Face Beauty
• Crop or rotate your photo any way you like, and adjust Brightness/Contrast/Saturation/Sharpness to fine tune to your liking.
★Multiple options to create awesome collage
• Three ways to create collage: Template, Free and Join.
• Select suitable grid from plenty of templates.
• Set different ratio for photo.
• Change among lots of backgrounds and layouts.
• Adjust edge distance and corners.
★Share Almost Anywhere
• Share single one or several photos in batch to Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, etc.
Feel free to reach us:
The free Roku Android application allows you to:
* Control your Roku Player or Roku TV from your mobile device
* Find something to watch by searching for movies, shows, actors, or directors and easily launch the content on your Roku player or TV.
* Browse, add, and rate Channels from more than 1,700 Roku Channels offered in the Roku Channel Store
* Quickly launch your favorite Roku Channels
* Enter text using your device's keyboard
* Name and switch between multiple Roku Players and TVs
* Enjoy your Android device's photos, music, and video on your Roku Player or TV
THIS APP REQUIRES A ROKU PLAYER
To use this app, you must connect your Android device to the same network as your Roku Player or TV. Certain features require compatible Roku Players/Roku TVs or may require logging in to your Roku account.
HAVING TROUBLE FINDING YOUR ROKU PLAYER OR ROKU TV?
Note: If the app does not recognize your Roku Player or TV (you see a “Make sure your Roku Player is powered on and connected to your WiFi network” message after you sign in), try going to network setup again on your Roku Player or TV. This will wake your Roku pPayer or TV on your home network. Then, select “Try Again” in the Roku app.
Go to support.roku.com for FAQs or to get help.
NOTE 1: Remote control features are only compatible with:
• IR-equipped Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets (see below for model list)
• DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 tablets
• Android phones & tablets when paired over Bluetooth with the Griffin Beacon for Android (it is not compatible with the Griffin Beacon for iOS)
• Android phones & tablets connected over WiFi with network-connected DirecTV Receivers and Roku Media Players
• Google Play Edition HTC One with KitKat (Android Version 4.4) or above- does not work with any other HTC device.
NOTE 2: Remote control features are NOT compatible with LG Android smartphones and tablets with built-in IR blasters.
NOTE 3: For DROID XYBOARD and Motorola Xoom 2 users, you will need to install the latest UEI Quickset SDK to maximize remote control performance: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.uei.quicksetsdk
NOTE 4: TV Channel Listings only available in the US.
With Dijit's remote control features, you can finally clean up your coffee table and put your extra remotes away in a drawer somewhere. Now your phone (or tablet) is your remote. At last your whole family (and even guests) will be able to figure out how to control all the different devices and inputs you have in the living room!
Dijit gives you a perfectly customizable remote control interface, where you decide exactly which buttons appear when you want them to. No more squinting at 73 identically shaped buttons on your remote, just the ones you want and need. Using Dijit is incredibly simple. Add each device you want to control with just a few taps using our included device library.
In addition to the remote control, the Dijit Guide delivers a customized electronic program guide (EPG) for your personal TV channel lineup. Simply identify your cable/satellite provider, and Dijit will find all your listings. From there you can quickly prune your guide to just show the channels and shows you like to watch, and hide all the rest.
Dijit Remote works with the following Samsung Galaxy phones and tablets with built-in IR Transmitter:
• Samsung Galaxy S5
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Active
• Samsung Galaxy S5 Mini
• Samsung Galaxy S4
• Samsung Galaxy S4 mini
• Samsung Galaxy Note 4
• Samsung Galaxy Note 3
• Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.0 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 7.7 plus
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 8.0
• Samsung Galaxy MEGA
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 10.1
• Samsung Galaxy Tab Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Note Pro 12.2
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 8.4
• Samsung Galaxy Tab S 10.5
• Built-in device code (over 200,000 TVs, DVD players, Blu-Rays, DVRs, Set-Tops, and more) library for instant programming
• Automatically discovers and controls DirecTV receivers connected to your WiFi network
• Integrated learning feature for advanced or custom controls
• Fully customizable button layout
• Support for multiple systems in different rooms or homes
• WiFi support for Roku owners to control their Roku Media Players with their Android devices.
• Program guide that works with every channel provider in the US and Canada
For more information about the Griffin Beacon: http://griffintechnology.com/support/beacon-android
Now, simply browse and play TV Shows and Movies of your Smart TV as well as control with your Smart phone!
- TV Controller
You can control your Smart TV with smartphone without Remote Controller.
You can launch applications installed in your Smart TV.
You can control pointer as Magic Remote Controller
- Content recommendations
LG TV Plus recommends popular Live TV, TV Shows and Movies VOD.
The more use the LG TV Plus App, more personalized content will be recommended.
- Live TV/TV Shows/Movies
Browse Live TV, TV Shows, Movies contents with filtering by channels or genres.
You can put content to wishlist even you are away from home, and you can easily watch those content at home.
- TV Guide
You can browse Live TV Schedule, and set reminder for wish program.
This application supports only LG webOS Smart TV released after 2014.
And the new feature of content is available with only webOS Smart TV 2.0 released in 2015.
(This feature is not supported in all countries. We are planning to provide the feature to other countries gradually and enable the functionality to webOS TV released in 2014 too)
You can use LG TV Plus after pairing your TV and mobile devices through the same Wi-Fi network.
'14 ~ ’15 webOS TV
EC93xx, EC97xx, EC98xx, EF95xx, EF98xx, EG92xx, EG96xx, EG97xx, EG99xx, JL90xx, LA96xx, LB63xx, LB65xx, LB67xx, LB68xx, LB69xx, LB70xx, LB71xx, LB72xx, LB73xx, LB75xx, LB86xx, LB87xx, LC71xx, LF63xx, LF64xx, LF65xx, LF72xx, UB82xx, UB84xx, UB85xx, UB88xx, UB93xx, UB95xx, UB98xx, UC89xx, UC97xx, UC9x, UF63xx, UF64xx, UF68xx, UF69xx, UF77xx, UF83xx, UF85xx, UF86xx, UF87xx, UF93xx, UF94xx, UF95xx, UG73xx, UG87xx, UG88xx
Quickly view what's on right now on all your favorite channels, and switch between them with ease!
Check out the paid version to remove ads and add features!
**To use, your DIRECTV receiver must be connected to your network.**
**To those wishing for volume control**
I'd love to do that too, but volume is a function of your audio equipment (i.e. television set), and the only way to do control such a device is via infrared signals. I don't know of any Android devices which natively support infrared, meaning there would need to be some kind of extra hardware support, not something I'm currently planning on doing.
> Signal meter to check the signal quality of the currently tuned channel--especially useful for installing a dish, since you no longer need to have someone else checking the signal meter onscreen.
> Reset your receiver directly from the app--if your receiver becomes sluggish, resetting will usually resolve any issues
> Full remote control emulation--completely duplicates the physical remote control provided with your receiver.
> Automatic detection of receivers, zero configuration
> Display what's currently playing and what's on right now on all your favorite channels
> Launch the DIRECTV official app directly from the options menu for quick access to DIRECTV's online scheduling utility
> Can be used in conjunction with Slingbox to remotely control the receiver while watching remotely
Setup is simple if you are connected to Wi-Fi. Just press the Menu key and choose "Select Receiver". Your receivers will be automatically detected and displayed in a list.
High definition receivers without DVRs (models H21, H23, and H24) will need to be manually added the first time, or whenever the IP address for the receiver changes. High definition receivers with DVRs (models HR20, HR21, HR23, and HR24) should be automatically detected if they are correctly connected to the same home network.
If your receivers are not detected, you can manually enter the IP addresses and add them to the list.
--FOR ADVANCED USERS ONLY--
If you would like to use over 3G or 4G, you must forward port 8080 to your DIRECTV receiver, and manually add your public IP address as a receiver. For now, only one receiver can be accessed via this method.
Requires DIRECTV PLUS HD DVR (models HR20, HR21, HR22, HR23, HR24 and H21, H23, H24) connected to a home network.
This app will NOT let you watch your recordings on your android device. That would require reverse-engineering DIRECTV's DRM, and would likely be found to be in violation of the DMCA.
I am not affiliated with DIRECTV in any way. This app may stop working at any time at DIRECTV's discretion.
See website for full changelog.
direct tv directtv direc tv
Ways to use the voice control:
* Tap the mic and say what you are looking for, without typing. See results appear on your TV immediately.
Search for shows, movies, sports teams and channels using voice commands, e.g. "Find Big Bang Theory" or "When are the Sixers playing?"
* Browse XFINITY On Demand content by asking for a specific genre or network, e.g. "Show me all NBC On Demand" or "Do you have any funny movies?".
* Get recommendations for what to watch by asking for "More like this" or "What should I watch?" or "What's on tonight at 8?".
Suggestions for what to say can be found within Voice Help.
Other X1 Remote features:
* Press the XFINITY button to open the main menu on your TV.
* Use the D-pad to navigate the guide.
For some devices, your IR might stop working if you have Power Saving mode ON.
Samsung is working on a fix. Meanwhile, to use IR, Power Saving mode needs to be turned OFF in Settings.
Discover the magic of Personalized TV!
Peel is a fun, quick, and easy way to find the perfect TV show for you, anytime. Let’s face it – finding something you want to watch can be frustrating. Whether you’re flipping through hundreds of channels or scrolling page after page of the clumsy channel grid, it’s a painful process. Now, Peel brings you a better way to find great TV.
Ditch your channel guide and try Peel! Tell Peel the shows you like, and Peel recommends new shows you’ll love. The more Peel learns about you – your TV tastes and preferences – the better the suggestions. Enjoy Peel Personalized TV – the way TV should be!
• Enjoy a richer and more robust graphical interface optimized for the tablet experience
• Go from finding to watching TV show with a single tap – all on one device!
• Tap “Watch on TV”, sit back, and enjoy. Convenient buttons and simple gestures easily control your home entertainment system.
• Swipe up, down, left, or right on the gesture pad to control playback, volume, or navigate menus on your TV. Tap to play, pause, or select. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Easily add new components, seamlessly switch between activities, and power on your system, all within the Peel Smart Remote app. (Control function is available internationally.)
• Flip through colorful photo thumbnails of TV shows
• Tap a thumbnail to see the episode description and other show details
• Browse TV shows by genre (Drama, Comedy, etc.) or Movies and Sports categories
• Tag your favorite shows and cut shows you don’t like. The more you interact with Peel, the more personalized the recommendations.
• Share what you're watching with friends on Facebook and Twitter in one simple step
• View the TV schedule one week ahead without interrupting what you are currently watching. No need to check the onscreen guide ever again!
Visit www.peel.com, or follow us: @peeltv (twitter.com/peeltv) or facebook.com/peeltv
Besides all the traditional remote functionalities it allows sharing what's on TV with your friends through Facebook and Twitter . You can also share videos from your Smartphone or tablet directly on to the TV set, or your coolest photos. Additional features comprise program recording scheduling and tv guide.
MEO Remote is available for Android 2.1 plus.
Using MEO Remote implies accepting the Service Condition Terms (Condições de Utilização do Serviço) available on MEO Go site.
Now your smartphone or tablet will be a remote control for the TV.
It does not matter what your television, what model and manufacturer. Our panel is suitable for absolutely any tv.
Download the free application and install it on your smartphone android.
Now you need to make settings in the application:
- Choose how to connect to a TV: via wi-fi or ip
- Choose the model of your TV
Now you can switch channels or change the volume
Include 3D mode, if this is provided on your TV.
Change the settings of the TV, or simply turn on and off it.
Excellent application can completely manage your TV. TV or your friend.
Use, declarer friends or your family.
Change the channel - until this remote in the hands of your mother. Look at her surprised face when it happens.
A great day!
Mit der kostenlosen Entertain Remote Control App haben Sie als Entertain-Kunde die Möglichkeit, Ihren Media Receiver schnell und bequem via Smartphone im Heimnetzwerk zu steuern.
Die Entertain Remote Control App bietet Ihnen einen einzigartigen Bedienkomfort. Die App beinhaltet nicht nur alle Funktionen der "normalen" Entertain-Fernbedienung, sondern enthält darüber hinaus eine innovative Sprachsteuerung. So können Sie Ihrem Media Receiver mündlich Befehle erteilen oder ihm sagen, wohin er umschalten oder navigieren soll. Das spart Zeit – insbesondere bei hinteren Sender- oder Menü- Platzierungen. Und wenn ein Anruf auf dem Smartphone eingeht, hält das Programm einfach an oder wechselt auf lautlos – ganz automatisch!
Die Entertain Remote Control bietet Ihnen folgende Funktionen:
* Bequeme, wischgestenbasierte Fernbedienung des Entertain Media Receivers per Smartphone – ersetzt vollständig die herkömmliche Entertain-Fernbedienung
* Schneller Aufruf von Sendern oder Menüpunkten ohne langes Zappen oder Navigieren dank innovativer Sprachsteuerung (z.B. „Arte-HD“, „zdf neo“, „n-tv“, „Videos leihen“, „TV-Apps“, „Empfehlungen“)
* Entertain-Funktionen per Sprachbefehl aktivieren (z.B. "Aufnahme", "Ton aus", „Vorspulen“/“Zurückspulen“)
* Automatische Aktivierung von „Timeshift/Pause“ oder „Mute/Lautlos“ bei eingehendem Anrufen auf dem selben Smartphone
* Rascher Wechsel zwischen voneinander entfernten Menüpunkten mittels Schnellzugriffe (z.B.„Meine Aufnahmen“, „TV-Archiv“, „Hilfe“)
Um die "Entertain Remote Control"-App nutzen zu können, müssen Sie diese zunächst mit Ihrem Media Receiver verbinden. Bitte gehen Sie dabei wie folgt vor:
1. Installieren Sie die „Entertain Remote Control“- App.
2. Stellen Sie eine Verbindung zwischen Ihrem Smartphone und Ihrem WLAN-Router sicher.
3. Folgen Sie den Anweisungen in der App. Gehen Sie dabei im Menü des Entertain Media Receivers unter EINSTELLUNGEN > MEDIA RECEIVER > auf den Menüpunkt MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN.
4. In der App auf „Weiter“ tippen.
5. Wählen Sie unter MOBILE GERÄTE VERBINDEN „Verbindung an.
6. Bestätigen Sie auf dem Media Receiver danach diese Einstellungen mit „Speichern“.
7. In der App auf „Jetzt verbinden“ tippen. – Fertig!
Wir freuen uns über Ihre Bewertungen und konstruktiven Hinweise. Ihre Anregungen helfen uns dabei, die App zu optimieren bzw. weiterzuentwickeln.
The OPPO MediaControl app turns your Android device into a remote that provides
complete control over your OPPO Blu-ray player. The app is able to browse media
libraries, control playback of media files, and even turn the player on and off.
1. Conveniently view media files on a connected USB device, data disc or DLNA server.
2. Quickly browse through media files by using the alphabetical scrollbar and search
3. Easily control the playback of media files and toggle features such as Shuffle and
4. View media file information on the Now Playing screen.
5. Control multiple players with a single Android device.
6. Power the player off and on using the application itself (requires that Quick Start
mode is enabled, see notes below for details).
7. Can be used in place of or in conjunction with the physical remote control.
1. This application will only work with players that have a supported firmware version
installed. The latest firmware can be downloaded from the OPPO Digital website.
2. The following conditions must be met in order for the application to wake the
player from standby mode: the player’s wireless adapter must be connected to the
player’s rear USB 1 port OR the player must be connected to your network via wired
Ethernet, and the player must have “Quick Start” mode selected under Setup Menu /
Device Setup / Standby Mode.
3. If you run into any issues or observe any errors when using the application, please
contact OPPO Customer Service by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
4. This APP is optimized for the following screen resolutions: 1280x720, 1920x1080. Using this APP on devices with other screen resolutions may result in text and graphics alignment errors. Should that happen please submit your feedback via the APP or directly to the developer, so future versions can be optimized for your device.
BDP-103, BDP-105, BDP-103D, BDP-105D
Required Firmware Version:
77 or above.
What’s New in Version 3.0.0
1.Added DMS support, allowing you to search for and play local media files on the OPPO player.
2.Added DMC support, which allows you to find and access DLNA servers on the same local network and push the content to the OPPO player.
3.Added gesture control and a virtual keyboard in the Touch Control section of the application.
4.Added a Settings menu which functions as a text version of the player’s Setup Menu, allowing you to change the player’s settings from within the application itself.
5.Added playback control for optical discs (BD and DVD).
6.Added support for displaying CD tracks, allowing you to view and select tracks for playback.
7.Added support for NFS servers.
Requires OPPO BDP-93 or BDP-95 Blu-ray Disc player with firmware version BDP9x-74-0908 or above.
This app is not compatible with the BDP-10x players. BDP-10x users should download the "OPPO Remote Control" app instead. A media control app for the BDP-10x is in development and will be available soon.
OPPO HA-1 Bluetooth Remote Control provides a convenient way to control your OPPO HA-1 Headphone Amplifier from your android phone. Simply pair your mobile device with the HA-1 via Bluetooth, and the app will work the same way as the IR remote that is shipped with the HA-1. You will be able to switch input sources, adjust volume, mute/unmute audio, set the screen brightness level, and even control playback of digital audio sources.
Supported Product：OPPO HA-1
a. The app works via Bluetooth. For this reason, your mobile device must be paired and connected with the HA-1 via Bluetooth in order to utilize this app.
b. You can turn off the HA-1 using this app. However, to turn on the HA-1, you will need to use either the front panel power button or the IR remote. This is because the Bluetooth connection is closed once the HA-1 is turned off.