Welcome to the #1 Stock Market Simulator on the app store! This is a one-of-a-kind investment game based on the thrilling highs and stressful lows of Wall Street. It's 1987, you play as Goldie Saxon, a Gordon Gekko type Wall Street legend who exists for one reason, making money.
While this game is a parody of American greed and excess it is also a deeply thought out simulation of the actual mechanics of stock trading.
Designed by Jon Sheklow (An ex-stockbroker turned game designer from NYC), the game features 11 fictitious companies with constantly breaking news events that influence the prices and volatility of the stocks.
Compete against other players all over the globe to become the "Biggest Broker on Wall St", get into the exclusive trading clubs and cement your legacy as a true stock trading legend!
- Multiplayer competitions: Can you be the Biggest Broker on Wall Street?
- 'Investor Fight Club' Mode: Buy and sell REAL DOW 30 stocks in real time (available during NYSE market hours only)
- 'My Stocks' Mode: Buy and sell stocks in 11 fictional (parody) companies
- Use the "Breaking News" to help inform your investment decisions
- Buy low and sell high to increase your "Comish Cash" and buy luxurious crap you don't need!
- If you lose all your money in the Stock Market, just trade your client's account and make more Comish. Invest that Comish back into stocks and try again! What could go wrong?
- You are in total control of your client's money, be careful!
- Communicate with your clients using cutting-edge technology like “ELECTRONIC MAIL” or “E-Mail” for short
- Unlock new clients with lots of cash for you to invest
- Spend HUGE amounts of cash on luxury items you don’t need!
- Weekly “Invest-A-Contest” tournaments