Draw functions, find intersections and show a table of values of the functions with an easy to use interface.
Use the following unique features to help you with your Calculus and Algebra class:
Algeo has every feature a scientific calculator needs:
*Trigonometric and Hyperbolic Functions
*Radians and Degree Support
*Supports Landscape Mode
If you need help press Menu button -> Help or send an e-mail!
If trigonometric functions give an incorrect answer, make sure you are in the correct angle mode.
You can check it in the upper right corner. To change it press more->DEG/RAD.
GeoGebra is the world’s favorite dynamic mathematics software, has received numerous educational software awards, and supports STEM education and innovations in teaching and learning worldwide.
Join us. Dynamic Mathematics for Everyone.
• Free to use software for learning and teaching
• Fully interactive, easy-to-use interface with many powerful features
• Access to an ever-expanding pool of resources at tube.geogebra.org
• Available in many languages
• A fun way to really see and experience mathematics and science
• Adaptable to any curriculum or project
• Used by millions of people around the world
- NEW: statistics (gaussian test, t test, binominal and normal distribution, standard deviation, average, sum, median)
- formula calculation with variables, sums, products and sequences
- solve equations (linear, quadratic, cubic, transpose)
- plot functions, derivate, integrate, calculate roots and extremas (polynomial, rational, exponential, etc)
- calculate tangent, asymptote, interception
- reconstruction: calculate f(x) by given roots, points or extremas
- f(x,y) plot in 3D
- factoring (Bézout's identity, Euler's totient function, least common multiple, greatest common divisor)
- modulo calculation with big integer and fractions
- differential and integral calculus
- curve sketching, limes, minima, maxima
- linear algebra, vectors, matrices
- unit conversion
- number systems, binary/oct/decimal/hex calculator
- complex number calculation
English, German, Francais, Espanol, Italian, Portuguese
Mathematics is a powerful calculation software for your android smartphone.
Calculate any formula you want and show them in a 2d or 3d plot. The natural display shows fractions, roots and exponents as you would expect it from mathematics.
In a few seconds you derivate or integrate your desired function, calculate the zero points of your function und show them in the function plot. See all maxima, minima or inflection points in one view.
The easy way of use allows you to solve linear equations in just a moment. Or transform your mathematical, physical or chemical equation to any unknown variable.
You often needs to calculate with binary, octal or hexadecimal number systems? No problem! You can mix them together in one calculation even by using decimal digits. But that's not enough! You can also calculate with any other number system with base 2 to 18.
From time to time you may need to convert units to another one, like Celsius to Fahrenheit, miles to kilometre, inches to foot and so on.
You will also be able to calculate with vectors, matrices and determinants.
All this features are combined in this app and will make your mathematical life a lot easier.
Furthermore, Graphing Calculator by Mathlab displays calculations as it performs them on the high-quality display of the Android device, making it easier for the user to understand the calculations and see them clearly. This app has two great strengths. First, it acts as a fine scientific calculator, but, more than that, it displays the intermediate steps of the calculations as you type. It allows the students to both watch and learn how the calculations are made and how to find the final answer. Second, the graphing ability is absolutely stunning! Not only does the calculator beautifully display the graphs, but it automatically generates the x- and y- values and displays them as well.
Free version requires internet connection and contains ads! Upgrade to PRO!
Help site with instructions and examples: http://help.mathlab.us
If you have a question, send email to email@example.com
* Arithmetic expressions +,-,*,/,÷
* Square root, cube and higher roots (hold ‘√’ key)
* Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
* Trigonometric functions sin π/2, cos 30°, ...
* Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ... (hold "e" key to switch)
* Inverse functions (hold direct function key)
* Complex numbers, all functions support complex arguments
* Derivatives sin x' = cos x, ... (hold x^n key)
* Scientific notation (enable in menu)
* Percent mode
* Save/load history
* Multiple functions graphing
* Implicit functions up to 2nd degree (ellipse 2x^2+3y^2=1, etc.)
* Polar graphs (r=cos2θ)
* Parametric functions, enter each on new line (x=cos t, y=sin t)
* Function roots and critical points on a graph. Select the checkbox on the left from the function to show their coordinates on the graph, click the graph-button on the upper menu to display their coordinates as a list.
* Graph intersections (x^2=x+1)
* Tracing function values and slopes
* Scrollable and resizable graphs
* Pinch to zoom
* Fullscreen graphs in landscape orientation
* Function tables
* Save graphs as images
* Save tables as csv
* Simple and complex fractions 1/2 + 1/3 = 5/6
* Mixed numbers, use space to enter values 3 1/2
* Linear equations x+1=2 -> x=1
* Quadratic equations x^2-1=0 -> x=-1,1
* Approximate roots of higher polynomials
* Systems of linear equations, write one equation per line, x1+x2=1, x1-x2=2
* Polynomial long division
* Polynomial expansion, factoring
* Matrix and vector operations
* Dot product (hold *), cross product
* Determinant, inverse, norm, transpose, trace
* User defined constants and functions (PRO)
* Save/load expressions
Now compatible with Android 1.6! (Android 2.0+ required for multi-touch support)
Graph unlimited functions.
Customize display with nearly unlimited colors.
Touch- or button-controlled panning.
Essential graphing calculator functions: tracing, dy/dx, roots, extrema (max/mins) and intersections, all controlled by multi-touch! (See video for
Populate a scrolling table for exact x-values and their matching y-values.
Shows multiple points of interest at once (unlike a normal graphing calculator's one point at a time).
Persistent graphs stored in database (functions stay after exit).
Requires no suspicious permissions, internet solely used for non-invasive ads.
Fully tested on Droid X.
+, -, /, *
natural log (written as log)
sin, cos, tan and their inverses
constants: e^x (exp(x)), pi
1) Click "Functions" button to edit functions you want to graph.
2) Choose a color by clicking the white square.
3) Click tools button to run graphing calculations.
4) Touch the screen with two fingers to begin a calculation between them.
5) When done with a calculation, click tools button again.
YouTube Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5JNhv91VYjQ&feature=player_embedded
Use a light color for easy readability of calculated values.
Refer to "Syntax" in the tools menu for equation entrance guidelines.
Expr lexer and parser used with permission:
Copyright 2002 by Darius Bacon <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
Uses Android Color Picker library under Apache License 2.0.
Please email any suggestions to king.appsUS@gmail.com.
Note: Please thoroughly describe any issues you have in your email or comment, including phone model and OS version. Thank you!
It is currently in early release stages and might contain some bugs, so feedback is greatly appreciated!
• Function (cartesian)
• 3D Function
• Equation solver (numerical)
• Find roots, extrema, or intersections with other functions
• Custom mathematical keyboard
• Auto-detect input type
• User variable support
• Editable parameter range (for polar & parametric curves)
• Input history
• Plot multiple inputs at once
• Differentiation (numerical)
• Trace graph
• Capture screenshots
If something is unclear, be sure to check out the 'Help' page as all details are summarized there.
The perfect tool for students, teachers and anyone involved in math:
- supports standard graphs in Cartesian coordinate system, parametric graphs, graphs in polar coordinates and parametric graphs in polar coordinates, point graphs;
- simple and easy to use intuitive interface;
- 46 mathematical functions, built-in constants;
- any number of graphs on one screen;
- save graphs as images with various options;
- work in real time, gesture support, two virtual keyboard to choose, examples, help section, history, settings and more.
-Simply touch a previous entry or answer to reuse it (on screen or from calculator history)
-Graphing with point tracing
-Graph Functions (Zeros, Min, Max, Intersection)
-Graph Polar and Parametric Equations
-Full equation history
-Variable and Function storage
-Made to be familiar style to TI Graphing Calculators
If you would like any features added or have suggestions for your graphing calculator please let me know at PeaTea18@gmail.com
Here are some of our current features:
-Enter values and view results as you would write them
-Swipe up, down, left, or right to quickly switch between keyboard pages.
-Long click on keyboard key to bring up dialog about key.
-Undo and Redo keys to easily fix mistakes.
-Cut, Copy, and Paste.
-User defined functions with f, g, h
-Simplify and Factor algebra expressions.
-Polynomial long division.
-Solve equations for a variable.
-Solve equations with inequalities such as > and <
-Solve systems of equations.
-Simplify trigonometric expressions using trigonometric identities.
-Graph three equations at once.
-View equations on graph or in table format.
-Normal functions such as y=x^2
-Inverse functions such as x=y^2
-Circles such as y^2+x^2=1
-Ellipses, Hyperbola, Conic Sections.
-Add markers to graph to view value at given point.
-View delta and distance readings between markers on graph.
-View roots and intercepts of traces on graph.
-nCr and nPr functions
-Change numeric base between binary, octal, decimal, and hexadecimal
-Bitwise operators AND, OR, XOR, and NOT
-Vector dot product and norm.
Q. Is there are tutorial anywhere explaining how to use the graphing calculator?
A. There are three into tutorials in the app for the calculator, graph equations, and graph screens. Additional tutorials can be found on our website http://www.mathally.com/
Q. How do I get to the keys for pi, e, solve, etc?
A. There are four keyboard pages. Each swipe direction across the keyboard moves you to a different page. The default page is the swipe down page. To get to the page with trig functions, swipe left. To get to the matrix keys, swipe up. To get to the last page, swipe right. No matter what page you are on, the swipe direction to move to a specific page is always the same.
Q. What do you have planned for future releases?
A. You can keep up to date on the latest news on our blog at http://mathally.blogspot.com/ . This news will include what is coming up in future releases. Also feel free to leave comments and let me know what you think!
If you find a bug or have questions, please email me.
You can build a lot of functions in one time on same screen in different colors.
It has this features:
*zooming and moving by fingers
*nice and simple interface
*a lot of functions
*custom keybord with all stundurt functions(like cos, sin, tg, sqrt, ln, log and so on)
*others cooming soon
(aka graph generator, function grapher, function plotter, math grapher, graphing calculator, function generator, maths graph)
Create geometric constructions and move, scale or rotate them with one or more fingers.
With the Freehandmode you can additional build your lines, circles, squares, rectangles and many more by drawing them on the screen. The system will detect it and create the object for you! For example, you can draw a freehand circle through three given points to create their circum circle.
Furthermore, you can create even complicated mathematical projects by using one of 70 tools to add different points, circles, lines (Perpendicular bisectors, Orthogonal lines, Tangents, etc.), conics, angles, functions and many more.
Define functions and parameter curves to display, integrate or derive them. Create analytical objects like tangents and circles of curvatures or combine your creation with sliders, text and check boxes. Even exact calculations are possible with the own FreeGeo Computer-Algebra-System, for example solving equations.
FreeGeo can be used in other sciences, too. You can do statistical calculations by using one of the regression methods to interpolate given data points. And it is a nice app for learning for school!
A PDF manual of FreeGeo can be found here: http://www.freegeo.de/
✓DOESN'T REQUIRE INTERNET CONNECTION
You can access almost all functions also without internet connection.
Can perform all the functions of an advanced scientific calculator and is able to plot 2D and 3D functions, also provides numeric conversion octal, hexadecimal and binary forms, allows the derivative calculation, multi plotting and the direct plotting of the derivatives functions. Includes logarithmic functions, trigonometric and hyperbolic functions, allows for the calculation of the MCD, linear combinations and permutations, factorization and much more. See the help in the section for detailed information on how to invoke the functions and syntax notation to use.
-EQUATION SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allow to find the equation roots real and complex. Just set the degree of the equation and fill out the fields to get the result.
This tool provide a powerful matrix solver. You can calculate inverse, transpose, the standard rank, exponentiation, break it down, finding the determinant, finding eigenvalues and eigenvectors, calculate the product, addition, subtraction and multiplication of matrices and much more.
-GEOMETRIC SOLVER [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Midpoint coordinates in 2D and 3D plane
• Distance between two points in 2D and 3D plane
• Linear interpolation
• Calculation of perimeter and area of plane figures
• Calculation of volume and surface of solids
• Perpendicular bisector
• Perpendicular distance
• Point slope straight line eq
• Segment coordinates of points
• Slope intercept straight line eq
• Vectors cartesian product
• Vectors scalar products
-STATISTICAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Cohen's D
• Effect size
• Elliptic Gamma function
• Empiric rule
• Geometric mean
• Hankel function
• Inverse Gamma distribution
• Linear regression
• Logarithmic Gamma distribution
• Neumann function
• Percentile to Z-score
• Polygamma function
• Pooled variance
• Spherical Hankel function
• T-Test critical value
• Tukey post-hoc test
• Z-score to percentile
-PROBABILISTIC FUNCTIONS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
• Bayesian inference
• Binomial distribution
• Cauchy-lorentzian distribution
• Expected value
• Exponential distribution
• Gumbel distribution
• Hypergeometric distribution
• Multinomial distribution
• Normal distribution
• Poisson distribution
• Probability density distribution
• Rayleigh distribution
• Venn conditional probability
• Weibull cumulative distribution
-FINANCIAL TOOLS [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to meet all major needs in financial calculation. The list of available features includes the calculation and \ or analysis of:
• Break even calculator
• Dividend payout ratio
• FCNR cash certificate issue price
• FCNR income deposit
• Individual retirement account (IRA)
• Interest rate calculator
• Inventory cost in both FIFO and LIFO mode
• Mortgage payment calculator
• Net Present Value calculator (NPV)
• Retirement calculator
• Return on investment (ROI)
• Total return
• Value Added Tax (VAT) calculator
-EQUIVALENCE CALCULATOR [NOT AVAILABLE IN FREE VERSION]
Allows you to convert and execute operations between different unit scales or monetary currencies. Thousands and thousands units are supported. Are also permitted transactions between different units on condition that are compatible with each other.
The app is available in English and Italian, more translation and functions are coming. Stay tuned.
In case of problems or suggestion use the form on the site:
Follow us on Facebook:
Use following tools to sketch your geometry constructions (*):
- Move and scale. Scroll the workbook by your finger. Pinch and zoom the content of your workbook. Move and modify geometric shapes.
- Compass to create arcs.
- Point. Plot a point on the workbook. Customize point name and color.
- Line. Create a line. Customize line style, color and start/end points. Calculate line length (distance between points).
- Midpoint for lines. Show/hide midpoint for lines and polygon sides. Snap to midpoints.
- Parallel, perpendicular and tangent lines. The lines can be created as easily as regular lines. Just create and move the line until it automatically snaps to parallel, perpendicular or tangent.
- Angle. Create an angle with up to 1 degree precision. Customize angle line style and color.
- Triangle. Create a triangle of one of the predefined types: regular, right triangle, isosceles, equilateral. Customize sides style and color. Calculate triangle perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the triangle and length of its sides.
- Triangle lines. Create altitude, bisector and median lines in a triangle. Calculate length of triangle lines. Customize lines style and color.
- Quadrilateral. Create a quadrilateral of one of the predefined types: regular, square, rectangle, parallelogram, rhombus. Customize sides style and color. Calculate quadrilateral perimeter and area. Calculate inner angles of the quadrilateral and length of its sides.
- Circle. Create a circle. Calculate circle perimeter and area. Easily create circles inscribed into a triangle by placing circle's center close enough to the incenter of a triangle.
- Circle radius and chord. Create radius and chord lines for a circle. Customize lines style and color. Calculate the length of the lines.
- Polygons and regular polygons.
- Arcs and circular sectors.
- Text annotations. Create floating and pinned single and multiple lines text annotations. Customize text/background color and transparency.
- Measurements tool. Measure shape properties in single touch. Measure intersection points (line & line, line & circle). Use multitouch to measure distance between points and angle between lines.
- Transformation tools: rotation, reflection, enlargement and translation.
- Manual input of coordinates, lengths and angles. Use manual input to precisely locate points, setup custom length for a line or a polygon side, and change angle value.
- Built-in calculator: basic arithmetic functions, square root, sin, cos, tan.
Manage multiple documents with your geometric sketches at the same time using Save and Load features. In addition, you can share documents through e-mail or Dropbox.
Some of the tasks you can solve with Geometry Pad:
- Create geometric shapes and measure all its possible metrics like length, angle, area, perimeter, intersections, distance between points, angles between lines.
- Move/resize geometric shapes and watch how its metrics are changing in real time.
- Demonstrate circle theorems by creating and changing inscribed and center angles.
- Demonstrate theorems about incircles and excircles locations.
- Create and annotate complex geometric figures. Share them through export to image and e-mail features.
* Geometry Pad is a commercial product and some of its features are unavailable in the free version. A paid in-app unlock is required to get access to the premium features (Premium Features Pack).
- manage several sets of date/value lists
- easy input for daily usage
- shows 2 graphs : values and growth line charts
- exports datasets to a text file in order to use it on your computer
- internet access : for ads
- write external storage : for datasets export
Check my blog for my answers to user comments.
Users college level with some knowledge in integral and/or Fourier series will appreciate in depth all features of this app.
Integrals calculator is a powerful app to calculate indefinite and definite integrals and make a complete functions analysis of real variable.
Integrals Calculator makes operations with functions such as Derivate, Integral and Fourier Series coefficients numerical calculations.
Also, Integrals calculator solve analytically differential ordinary equations up to order two (or output false when solution were not found), calculates Taylor polynomial around a point.
This app help in one variable real calculus, from Integrals, to Taylor polynomial. Also it calculates derivate, plot functions, Taylor Polynomial, derivate and so on ...
In resume, with Functions Integrator is able to do the following operations:
- Plot f(x) functions euclidean R2 space.
- Calculate indefinite integral or primitive or says if f is not integrable.
- Analytic Solver ODE with up to order 2.
- Numerical calculation of Fourier Series An, Bn Coefficients.
- Definite integral calculations.
- Locale extreme calculations.
- Limit of a function in a point.
- Taylor Polynomial Calculations.
- Semi-infinite and infinite definite integral calculations.
- Calculate derivate.
Integrals calculator requires internet connection!!
Reject imitations! This is the only integral calculator certified from www.mathstools.com.