This application serves as a ready and useful reference that highlights the main points of key guidelines for diagnosis and treatment of latent TB infection, and includes resources and sample tools.
When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
The app is the result of collaboration between CDC's Division of STD Prevention and the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office's Informatics Research & Development Activity. The information in this mobile application is based on the CDC’s 2010 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines (MMWR 2010;59(No. RR-12) and the 2012 MMWR Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections (MMWR 2012; 61 (31): 590-594).
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSE OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
This is a comprehensive resource for travel doctors and individual travellers to consult before, during, and after travel. Its full-color interior includes easy-to-read disease risk maps, information on where to find health care abroad, itineraries and health risks from select destinations (particularly popular with the lay audience), advice for those traveling with infants and children, and a comprehensive catalog of every infectious agent lurking in international territories. In short, the Yellow Book represents the best, U.S. government-sanctioned health advice for international travel.
- The definitive resource for healthcare providers and individuals seeking consultation in advance of international travel
- The only publication containing the US government's latest advice on travel abroad
- Accessible content conveyed in easy-to-understand format, including maps
Every facet of the previous edition has been revisited and revised where necessary, including country-by-country immunization suggestions and new drug information. For the avid or first-time international traveller, this book is a both a prophylaxis and a safety net, providing readers everything they need to know to prevent (and address) illness abroad.
Readership: Physicians in any discipline, particularly travel medicine, primary care, and internal medicine; travel enthusiasts; government aid agencies; multinational corporations and their employees; state departments and embassies; pharmacies.
Authors: Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and Editor-in-chief Gary W. Brunette
MedHand Mobile Libraries offers a SUBSCRIPTION FREE application without edition upgrade. MedHand is the exclusive partner of Oxford University Press, publishing the latest editions of their Medical Handbooks series.
MedHand applications improve your performance with relevant, valid material that is accessed quickly at the point of care!
Offering the most trusted and well recognized medical guidelines provided by excellent publishers such as McGraw-Hill, RPS, PDR Network LLC, Wiley-Blackwell and more.
Download now and find all of these answers and more. SHOTS by STFM is an up-to-date digital immunization reference. Perfect for clinicians, teachers, and health care providers or for anyone who need quick answers to tough vaccination questions.
SHOTS by STFM is the most comprehensive immunization app available. In addition to the complete set of CDC vaccine schedules and footnotes, it also includes graphics, images, and commentary. Important up-to-date information is available for each vaccine, including: basics, high risk indications, adverse reactions, contraindications, catch-up, administration, epidemiology, brand names, and additives.
Since 2001, SHOTS by STFM has remained the premier point-of-care immunization resource. All content is written by immunization experts and has been reviewed by an expert from the US Centers For Disease Control and Prevention.
Download the app and grab a vaccine vial. Let’s put an end to vaccine preventable disease!
Palavras chave =
download baixarQuestões Comentadas pdf, doc, docx, download, baixar, 4shared, txt, epub, para android celular de para os as da dos de no nos com como quando ontem hoje amanhã online on line html saraiva livraria rt apk 4shared epub pdf avi video aula curso em audio comentado comentada planalto.gov gov planalto apk 4shared epub pdf avi video aula curso aplicativo para celular android lfg ielf eu vou passar mp3 dvd mp4Cunha Jr., Dirley da / Juspodivm
Princípios do Direito do Consumidor
1. Defesa do consumidor
2. Conceitos fundamentais do Código de Defesa do Consumidor
3. Cláusula geral de boa-fé nos contratos de consumo
Agathe E. Schmidt da Silva
4. O Código Brasileiro de Proteção do Consumidor
Antonio Herman V. Benjamin
5. Diretrizes interpretativas da função social do contrato
códigos para celular codigos para celular
7. A proteção do consumidor. Importante capítulo do Direito Econômico
Fábio Konder Comparato
8. O direito contratual e a proteção jurídica do consumidor
1. Contratos -- Princípios gerais
Humberto Theodoro Júnior
2. Consumidor e cidadania. Agente político e econômico
José Geraldo Brito Filomeno
3. O aspecto distributivo do direito do consumidor
José Reinaldo de Lima Lopes
4. O princípio da igualdade e o Código de Defesa do Consumidor
Luis Renato Ferreira da Silva
5. Os princípios gerais do Código Brasileiro de Defesa do Consumidor
Nelson Nery Junior
6. Algumas proposições para a filosofia da proteção do consumidor
7. A era da desordem e o fenômeno da descodificação
Ricardo Luis Lorenzetti
8. A boa-fé na relação de consumo
Ruy Rosado de Aguiar Júnior
9. A proteção ao consumidor no sistema jurídico brasileiro
Sálvio de Figueiredo Teixeira
10. O direito do consumidor no limiar do século XXI
Sergio Cavalieri Filho
11. Defesa do consumidor
Tancredo de Almeida Neves
12. Da tutela do consumidor
Voltaire de Lima Moraes
13. Considerações a respeito do Código de Proteção e Defesa do Consumidor
Washington Peluso Albino de Souza
Microssistema de defesa do consumidor
e sua aplicação
14. A Constituição, o Código de Defesa do Consumidor e o Sistema Financeiro
Alberto do Amaral Júnior
15. Sistema Financeiro e o Código do Consumidor
Antonio Carlos Efing
16. O direito pós-moderno e a codificação
Antônio Junqueira de Azevedo
17. O advento do Código de Defesa do Consumidor e seu regime básico
Carlos Alberto Bittar
18. A nova visão contratual: o Código de Defesa do Consumidor e a Lei do Inquilinato
19. A responsabilidade do transportador aéreo pelo fato do serviço e o Código de Defesa do Consumidor
Claudia Lima Marques
20. Diálogo entre o Código de Defesa do Consumidor e o novo Código Civil
Claudia Lima Marques
21. Superação das antinomias pelo diálogo das fontes
Claudia Lima Marques
22. Código de Defesa do Consumidor, Código Civil e complexidade do ordenamento
23. Considerações sobre a retroatividade do Código de Defesa do Consumidor
Jaques Bushatsky e Maria Cecilia Rebello Pinto
24. História e fundamentos do direito do consumidor
Luiz Otavio de Oliveira Amaral
25. O Código de Defesa do Consumidor: discussões sobre o seu âmbito de aplicação
Newton de Lucca
Pediatric growth charts have been used by pediatricians, nurses, and parents to track the growth of infants, children, and adolescents in the United States since 1977.
We highly recommend this useful iPhone application to find the percentile of your patients.
This aplication uses the Center for diseases control CDC recomended growth charts .
With an easy system shown below,move the wheels and choose the weight and height of your patient.....your iPhone will calculate its percentile!
You can choose the units of measurement in cm/kg or in/lb
It contains recommendations intended to help health-care providers determine the safe use of contraceptive methods among women with various characteristics, habits and medical conditions.
Providers can select conditions according to the patient, and the App assigns automatically a category for each method. Generally speaking and with medical criteria, categories 1 and 2 permit the use of a treatment in any case or with some considerations and categories 3 and 4 advise against or forbid its usage. For more information consult this App or its documentation.
The recommendations refer to contraceptive methods being used for contraceptive purposes; the recommendations do not consider the use of contraceptive methods for treatment of medical conditions because the eligibility criteria in these cases may differ.
The recommendations and all information contained in this App, are based on the document "Medical eligibility criteria for contraceptive use, Fourth edition 2009" published by WHO ("World Health Organization"). Adaptations and modifications to update its contents has been made following the conferences of the "Sociedad Española de Contracepción" (Spanish Society for Contraception) and the CDC document "U.S. Medical Eligibility Criteria for Contraceptive Use, 2010".
With this application, you can:
1. Obtain customized, evidence-based recommendations to prevent neonatal GBS disease based on a maternal and neonatal clinical information.
2. Obtain optimal antibiotic recommendations for GBS prevention.
For more information, please visit:
The Transgovernmental Enterprise for Pandemic Influenza in Korea (TEPIK)-established by the Ministry of Health and Welfare in November 2010-sponsors and supports a range of innovative influenza research and development in the fields of vaccines, therapeutics, diagnostics, surveillance, epidemiology, and clinical/basic studies to better prepare for and respond to the next pandemic. TEPIK is a multidisciplinary, multisectoral, objective-driven enterprise with a goal of reinforcing the national influenza R&D capability and establishing a transgovernmental cooperative system, thereby securing the safety of the nation and its people against influenza threats.
Keywords: CDC National Cancer Conference, CDC, 2012, Omni Shoreham Hotel, Washington DC, 2012 NCC
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
- View updated information on national flu activity
- Find influenza vaccination recommendations endorsed by CDC and the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP)
- Obtain information on diagnosis and treatment of influenza, including antiviral treatment recommendations by CDC and the ACIP
- Obtain information on laboratory testing for influenza
- Find CDC recommendations on influenza infection control
- View videos of CDC subject matter experts discussing influenza topics
- Order official CDC designed print products for posting in the workplace or distributing to patients.
The CDC mobile tablet application puts health information at your fingertips. It features important health articles, Disease of the Week, popular journals, timely updates, and access to social media. Wherever you go, you’ll have 24/7 access to important and timely health information that you can use to protect yourself and your loved ones.
Compatible with tablets 7” and up.
Check out these features:
• Timely news articles to help you improve your health.
• Each week there is a new “Disease of the Week” topic that includes: key facts, prevention tips, images, videos, and interactive quizzes to test your knowledge.
• Recent articles from CDC’s Vital Signs.
• Journal articles from CDC’s Preventing Chronic Disease Journal and Emerging Infectious Diseases Journal.
• Reports from CDC’s weekly Morbidity and Mortality Report.
• Press releases from CDC’s newsroom.
• Access to CDC’s director videos, podcasts, blogs, and social media.
• A multitude of images from CDC’s Public Health Image library.
• “Did You Know” features to inform your prevention activities.
• When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information.
CHECK OUT THESE FEATURES:
* Alcohol consumption data by state
* Easy-to-read information on diagnosis and treatments for children with FASDs
* Individualized pages for different users – women, families, health care providers, educators, and partners
* Training and education resources
* Access to free materials on alcohol use and pregnancy and FASDs
* Information on what CDC is doing in this area
•Department of Health and Human Services, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Preparedness and Response (HHS/ASPR)
•National Library of Medicine (NLM)
•National Cancer Institute (NCI)
•Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
•Guidance for health care providers, primarily physicians, about clinical diagnosis and treatment of radiation injury during radiological and nuclear emergencies
•Just-in-time, evidence-based, usable information with sufficient background and context to make complex issues understandable to those without formal radiation medicine expertise
•Web-based information that is also downloadable in advance, so that it would be available during an event if the internet is not accessible
Mobile REMM has key selected pages from REMM online, including:
•Patient management algorithms for radiation exposure, contamination, and more...
•Dose estimator for radiation exposure
•Adult and pediatric triage
•Isotopes of interest
The glossary app includes the following features:
• Toggle button to switch between English and Spanish terms and definitions
• Audio feature to hear correct pronunciation of terms in English and Spanish
• "Random" button that signals the app to display a randomly selected term and definition
AIDSinfo, a service of the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), offers health care providers and consumers access to the latest, federally approved HIV/AIDS medical practice guidelines, HIV treatment and prevention clinical trials, and other HIV-related research information. AIDSinfo is collectively sponsored by the Office of AIDS Research (OAR), the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), and the National Library of Medicine (NLM)—three entities within the National Institutes of Health (NIH); the Health Resources and Services Administration (HRSA); and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).
More from developer
This app is a supplement to my book: Math Journey. Available on lulu: http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-mak/math-journey/paperback/product-3184664.html
You can also export list by email, or import list by sending yourself an email of pipe-delimited text, with subject = "Vocabulary List - my list"