The app is the result of collaboration between CDC's Division of STD Prevention and the Public Health Surveillance and Informatics Program Office's Informatics Research & Development Activity. The information in this mobile application is based on the CDC’s 2010 Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines (MMWR 2010;59(No. RR-12) and the 2012 MMWR Update to CDC's Sexually Transmitted Diseases Treatment Guidelines, 2010: Oral Cephalosporins No Longer a Recommended Treatment for Gonococcal Infections (MMWR 2012; 61 (31): 590-594).
THE MATERIALS EMBODIED IN THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS-IS" AND WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC) OR THE UNITED STATES (U.S.) GOVERNMENT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, OR ANY DAMAGES WHATSOEVER, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, LOSS OF PROFIT, LOSE OF USE, SAVINGS OR REVENUE, OR THE CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, WHETHER OR NOT CDC OR THE U.S. GOVERNMENT HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH LOSS, HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE POSSESSION, USE OR PERFORMANCE OF THIS SOFTWARE.
Now you can have topical CDC content wherever you go. When your device is connected, the content is updated automatically so you always have the most up-to-date information. You can personalize your experience with features like highlighting, annotations, and bookmarks to suit your own needs. Share the content with others through social media such as Facebook and Twitter.
Whether you are a researcher, health practitioner, student, or policy maker, PCD provides an open exchange on the very latest in chronic disease prevention, research findings, public health interventions, and the exploration of new theories and concepts.
PERSONALIZE YOUR PCD APP FOR QUICK, EASY ACCESS
- Read the most recent articles published
- Browse more easily using topic keywords such as obesity, diabetes, heart disease, cancer, and more
- Share articles with colleagues on Facebook and Twitter
- Search and browse saved articles
- Highlight important content
- Add your own notes to articles
- Bookmark articles for future reference
This medical disease hand book can act as a clinical advisor for self diagnosis and can also be used to look up symptoms, diseases and treatment. Medical diseases dictionary free download is like a FREE Doctor at home for common diseases and treatment codes.
Diseases dictionary FREE - Medical App Features:
- Works Offline without internet.
- Detailed description of all major medical conditions and diseases.
- Information regarding treatment of diseases for all medical conditions and symptoms along with medication information, medication interaction and drug side effects.
- Medical reference book and thesaurus covering all medical terminologies and abbreviations.
- Prescription drug info along with pill description is provided in the treatment section.
- Physicians desk reference and pharmaceuticals dictionary.
- A handy free pocket guide for nurses for use as an emergency guide.
Who can use this free disease dictionary:
Healthcare professionals, pharmaceuticals, physicians, hospital nurses, medical students, nursing professionals, pharmacy, physician assistants and for students who work in clinical practice & dispensary.
This app cannot and should not replace a pharmacist or a doctor consultation. App content is only for pocket reference & educational purposes. Consult a doctor before actual usage of any of the information in this app.
This app is a supplement to my book: Math Journey. Available on lulu: http://www.lulu.com/shop/joseph-mak/math-journey/paperback/product-3184664.html
You can also export list by email, or import list by sending yourself an email of pipe-delimited text, with subject = "Vocabulary List - my list"